It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Dear LeoVirgo,

I just read my last post to you and it seemed (a little) "cold" to me. I hope I did not scare you in any way. I welcomed your reply to my post even though I disagree. Thank you for your input and all the best to you!

------------------------------------------

Dear Maggador,

thank you for taking the time to read this whole article and comment on it. What seems strange to me, is that I briefly experienced other soul fragments of myself in the past. Not their individual lifes, but I experienced parallel thought processes in "hyperspace". Therefore, I know that all of what you say could be real - you seem to have had many experiences and much more than I do. When I go through life, I can sense this "emptiness" in some people and came to the conclusion that they are somehow not individually operating themselves. By this, I do not mean what you suggested. I mean something like my strategy game analogy. In the past, I realized the "craziness" of this suggestion and, therefore, occasionaly tested this again. In many occasions, I was almost sure to be very sure.

Could I be ignorant or deluded and not realize that I am wrong?

Do I have to have some special abilities you do not have or do I just want to believe to have this ability?

Is there maybe an important part to reality creation which we miss and which would explain this difference?

I really do not know what to think about this, but given that if I would now test this again...I would come to the same conclusion....very strange....I really don't think I judge too early if I evaluate people.

Please do not answer all questions I posted here; these are just here to give you an expression of what I experienced.

Plus, there is one interesting thing which I also read on the montalk website. It said to be 100% sure, one has to be clairvoyant or sth. similar. Now, in the past, I once started meditation and I fell half-asleep and had an almost exact vision of what really happened two minutes later almost EXACTLY the same. And it was not sth. someone would consider to be "coincidence".

This is all true, I am not making this up. I just wonder why "spiritless" humans are not noticed by anybody else except the sources I found.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by decoder404

No problems here! I love to discuss with others many thoughts and viewpoints. Always willing to see where they come from with what they understand. I am happy to give each their own....for we all come to our understanding through our individual paths.

My best to you always
LV

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I read my post and realize, that the "spiritless" humans conversation does become too detailed. I do not want to consume all your time on this, Maggador, and it is better if you answer other questions which shed more light on your theory. Even though I am pretty sure of their existence and believe that they not "seem" but rather are almost not operating themselves, I will deeply analyze myself on that matter.

Regards,

decoder404

[edit on 17-1-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Im not trying to keep this thread under a certain topic...but I was thinking more about this spiritless being thing.

I got to wondering about us cloning humans...and all of the ancient history that talks about other beings creating new beings.

I still think that the very blueprint within life itself would hold a spark of the spirit. I might be wrong..but I link life with the spirit.

Its making me think...so I was just rambling really...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

No problem. My last post was just meant to be in general. I don't mind if "spiritless" humans are debated here but after reading my last posts, I felt as if I would steer this topic away from Maggador's original intention/topic.

I believe that you are right when you say that everything is connected to the spirit. Example: this includes you programming a strategy role-playing game and steering a self-created avatar from above via mouse and keyboard.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

decoder404

[edit on 17-1-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I apologize in advance if this has already been asked, but i would like to know:

-If other conscious beings exist on other planets and/or moons "within" our solar system?

-If we really landed on the moon and found something we shouldn't have?

Myself, as well as many others, have only NASA to tell us what is out there and we never actually seen these places in person, with our own eyes. I believe that NASA and the gov are filtering their discoveries to the public. Can you confirm my suspicions?

Great thread BTW S&F from me

[edit on 17-1-2010 by H4W4II4N_PUNCH]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks on your reply Maggador. Have another question for you if you have the time. Thanks.

Why is human population on earth gets bigger and bigger? I would like to think there's a limited amount of souls out there, so where did the extra souls came from (and continue to grow)? Or, are there massive aliens and plaedians starting to migrate to planet Earth?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by garfield0926]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Meggador,
1.If an indvidual would happen to reach the "All", would good and evil still exist?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
H4W4II4N_PUNCH:

Yes I have already discussed these questions in this and other threads before. Search for "moon people" with my nickname. I also mentioned people on Mars - and conflicts between Earth, Moon and Mars.

Also search my nick and "NASA" for some information on that question.

garfield0926:

This too have been explained. Search for "Higher Souls" and "Soul Fractions" by my nickname. It has been discussed in this thread. Shortly, Souls can split down into more souls and thus inhabit more people, so if the amount of physical people increases, Soul Fragments of the Higher Souls can inhabit these peoples bodies.

hornettec:

And this one have also been explained earlier. In the state of Oneness, or the All, "good" and "evil" are not experienced because they are not separated from eachother thus they can not observe eachother as opposites. In lower planes of existences, different polarities have been split down into different entities/gods/humans and created individuals that are able to observe "good" and "evil" as opposites to eachother, as differences, but it did origin from a Oneness.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thanx for the intell, very infomative... i guess when questions start becoming recycled, you pretty much completed your mission.

anyways thanx again for presenting a great thread and a new perspective of our being.

also, on a link you provided, i was reading your explaination of infinity within itself, and found your illustration very helpful on understanding the mechanics of soul fragments of the main source. Very interesting... left me with a lot to think about. S&F

*Edit*

pleiadiantalk.blogspot.com...

About the illustration. I've come to the realization that it does show to be ifinite... but only in 2 dimensions. Our universe (as we know it) is 3 dimensional and i believe it would appear more like a bubble that expands rather than collapsing into smaller sections of the whole. Can you explain to me why i may be wrong?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by H4W4II4N_PUNCH]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

I want to hear the happy pleasant things you have to say.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Maggador, you said:

After reading the first article completely, I also must comment a bit more. It mentions "missing" chakras in these "spiritless" people - I would say the chakras are not missing, they are inactive - which is a huge difference. And these being inactive, again relates to what I said above about these people being "disconnected" from their true higher self, or real being.

Is it possible that you enter an altered state of consciousness and follow these inactive chakras to see where they end?

Thank you!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
H4W4II4N_PUNCH:

The illustrations I used very simple on purpose to make it easy to explain a very complex topic.

You could apply the same to a 3-dimensional existence though, and existence itself goes beyond 3-dimensional.

Use your own mind as an example - when you create new things within your mind , are you really expanding the mind and making it bigger, or are you rather creating new things within smaller sections of the whole of your mind? In other words, creating more or less infinite new things within an finite limit - such as your physical brain itself, being able to constantly create and store new information and ideas, yet the brain itself remains the same size.

Thus, is "God" really expanding, and becoming bigger? If so, where would God become bigger, in what environment could this happen, would this not indicate something existing outside of God which would allow him to grow bigger? Or is it perhaps more logical that God is of a finite size, and all creations exist within the Mind of God and is split down into smaller and smaller fractions, such as in my illustration and example on the article I wrote?

lowki:

If you have any specific question feel free to ask. Or simply follow the thread and read what I respond to the others

decoder404:

I am somewhat unsure if you are asking if I personally can enter an altered state to see active and inactive chakras, where they "end" and so on, or if you ask if this is possible in general for anyone?

In either case, the answer would be yes to both.

But, inactive chakras do not really "end" anywhere - they are inactive, not radiating any energy, compare it to a row of lightbulbs where one of the bulbs are turned off. It is still there, just not activated, not receiving or transmitting energy. And, as with the lightbulb, the chakras too have the ability to both receive and transmit energy - and to transmit energy it has to receive energy, in a similar way as the lightbulb needs electricity to radiate its light energy.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
1. I have been doing your guided healing meditation for over a month now, almost everyday, may have missed one or two. I have set a goal :perfect health. I mostly just wanted to check in with you and see if you would asses my progress. I have not yet achieved perfect health, but I am assuming it will take a fair amount of time to do so, and I feel progress has been made. Is this a suitable goal? How long should I expect to wait until I achieve it?

2. Over the last few days, at the point on which you say to visualize the ball of light over my head and up until after I am sending the light down my body, I have felt an intense sensation. I have felt it before but nowhere near as strong. Hard to describe it, but it is basically a rush of energy. What is happening? Why have I only just started to feel it? What should I do from here?

thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
asd10:

1. It sounds like you are doing fine, if you feel you have been making a progress then you certainly are on the right way. As far as timeframes go, you should not expect a specific amount of time, as people are different and your ability to manifest what you want depends on your own state of being, your beliefs, your mind, and so on. But I do recommend making affirmations for yourself in your mind such as "I am at perfect health" , as this will create an effect much more efficiently than stating for example "I will be at perfect health" - as the latter indicates you are waiting, and you will stay in the state of "will be" and thus making that the manifestation, while "I am" indicates that you already are in the state you want, and thus your mind will make this manifest, specially if you really visualize yourself in the perfect state of health, and feel and sense yourself as BEING in perfect health NOW, and keep affirming to yourself that you are in the perfect state of health and know that you are, feel that you are, sense and visualize and imagine it.

2. The intense sensation is a result of progress - it means that you have opened past energy blockages and now energy is flowing more freely in your body and through your chakras, which in turn will aid you both with your spiritual progress in general, as well as with your will to obtain and maintain the perfect state of health as you have set as goal. You should simply continue doing what you are doing as it sounds to me as you are doing everything correctly and progressing.

-Maggadaor

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
1. From the Earth-like planets that you know of, do they have one race of humans living on them (generally) or many different races (like on Earth)?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
sphinx551:

Many planets have one race, which is the original, mixed races is the result of humans whom have evolved through endless times on different planets.

Earth is an example of non-earthly mixed races put together.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
1. a. Was there atomic warfare in India 8000 years ago?
b. Was there any atomic warfare in the distant past anywhere on Earth?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I just want to travel the earth and see her physical beauty in all forms. -mountains, flowers, the ocean, forests, etc.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Wait.. so the color of your skin actually means you evolved on a different planet?

How does that explain that pigment is darker in hot places, and much much lighter in cold places, such as; Africa Norway.

Doesn't that prove that humans evolved their skin color on earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join