It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
IfeIsEnergy:

Again, I'm not a racist, in fact I have several african friends (yes the black africans actually, not the white south afrians).

Im factist that's all, and what I state is facts whether they bring you a tear or sound racistic or not, just as the Church would find a lot of what I and others say blasphemous even though it is facts.

You base your ideology on belief, not real first hand experience and research, just what you have been taught and told, I bet you never travelled to do some actual research on anything unlike me.

Kurokage: Most of the same goes for you, cheers.

Regarding White History, www.White-History.com... it has a lot of factual information that can be checked out and confirmed with anyone. Its a rather extensive resource site, regardless if the creator of the site has a specific racial agenda himself. It covers a lot of evidence. Go look through it, all of it, then come back after researching it all and looking into it. Of course you won't.

Here is another site with some good photos of various busts, statues, etc from the Old Kingdom - when things started going good in Egypt:
mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com...

Not much "black/negroid" looking people there among all those pharaos and other people

Also, among others, Ramses II is known to have been a natural red head which says some about his origins. ( en.wikipedia.org... )

Here's an old Libyan from one of the Egyptian Tombs:

Or this guy, from the Old Kingdom, the first whom are credited for the great innovations in the Egyptian civilization:

Does not look very black/african to me. The facial features, body featuers, etc, no hints of negroid featuers.

More here:
www.google.no...

And here:
www.google.no...:1&sa=N&start=20&ndsp=20

Scroll through and notice facial and body features and where possible skin colors of those ancient first Old Kingdom Egyptians whom got things started there.

jaeramuy:

The Governments are mostly in touch with extra-dimensioal beings and not extraterrestrials per se, and the physical beings they are in contact with, are mostly human races, on other planets, such as the close planet Mars, some of the ones whom we origiante from.

A lot of technology would not exist without these contacts

-M

[edit on 31-5-2010 by IX-777]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

You don't even have the decency to spell my name right, such character. Anyway, I planned on writing a well written response to debunk all this, but after doing research on YOU, I feel there is no need. Your Masters will deal with you accordingly. Good day, sir.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
So, you may feel free to ask.
-Maggador

Ok, so what came first - the chicken or the egg? If you can answer that, it would be the biggest revelation and our final understanding of how life came to be on planet Earth!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Thank you for the insight, I've found this thread to be very helpful IX-777!

Love and Light.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
LifeIsEnergy: You said that two times now already, I have given my share of proof and evidence supporting my claims so far, you have not yielded one single piece of such for backing up your claims. And sorry for misspelling your "name".

OrionHunterX:

Not that I have ever looked into that, but fair question, from my observations I would have to say the chicken came first, as it seems that life was manifested into existence from astral form into physical form at some point, where life already was "created" and various forms of life, animals, humans etc came from there with already in-built biological abilities to multiply thus creating the egg after that process.

Arcandost:

Thanks, glad you liked it and found something of use.

-Maggador

[edit on 31-5-2010 by IX-777]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I had to chime in ! I felt compelled really. I'm currently on page 19 and I find myself deeply disturbed ... not because of what the OP is saying ( I find what he says to resonate very well with me, actually ), but because various ATS members are asking the SAME questions over and over and over and over ... etc. I mean, has anyone been paying attention ? At all ? I implore you ... PLEASE read through the WHOLE thread before you ask a question. Please ! My hat goes off to the OP though for his patience in answering the same questions over and over ... jeesh ! Back to reading for me ...

By the way, OP, can you tell me anything about time travel ? Hahaha ... just kidding, my friend.

Love and Light,

James

[edit on 11/7/09 by The_Iron_Disciple]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

"Most of the same goes for you, cheers" - I'm not the one pushing an agenda here!!

All of the same rubbish you tried to push before and again you telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, try researching mumification and hair colour, and while you're at it try answering my question from previous about testing your "skills" or are you still not feeling uo to it????

P.S. if you cant remember the question, ask one of your higher beings to grab it from a higher plane!!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Haha, you can't say negroid now and days! Get with the times!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Kurokage:

I have spent almost a decade traveling around the world now, and already am active with and have done what you are asking me to do. I have studied mumies - among many other things - and I still do. And a lot of the evidence is in them indeed. Another thing to study is the actualy artifacts left behind by the people whom lived at that time, like those mentiones busts and images I posted above, of pharaos etc, showing nothing like african-negroid people.

Also, I already answered you before telling you that I answered your question long time ago, you need to keep updated and maybe you'll be able to follow along.

-M

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by IX-777

Ha ha ha ha, you are supposed to be all knowing and you're the one who can't keep up. I asked you to prove your so called "skills" a time back on this thread and you tried to brush me aside then, it's a pattern I see repeated when anyone asks you something you can't answer or found to be out-right lying about.

Currently on page 40. Just wanted to chime in ( again ) and say ... lord god, Kurokage ( and to be fair ... A few other posters as well ) ... you are awfully annoying ! I would ask if your aware of this fact, but after having read 40 pages of this thread, the answer is QUITE obviously no ! Lol ! Similar to a mosquito buzzing around one's head ...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Kurokage: If I can't answer something, I tell them that, plain and simple - something you should have seen if you read this thread properly. I do not claim to have all-knowledge about everything within the bounds of existence. I can only share what I DO have some knowledge, experience and information about.

If you do not agree to what I say, that is fine for me, you are free to have your own opinion on anything you want and you are also free to not take part of this thread since you obviously are not here to contribute with anything that anyone else seem to find of interest or use but as the above poster noted, more like an annoyance to the thread.

For me it is the same, you can keep on posting your (in my view) nonsense posts, or not. I can't promise that I will keep answering them all though as I prefer to keep my focus on those whom are truly interested and ask serious questions and have proper discussions and want to learn (or teach) something.

In either way may you find your path and hopefully it will bring some truths along with it. Blessings.

-Maggador

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Just a trick question, is all.

Am I astral or physical? I am here both astral and physical like everyone else, of course I am physical when writing this, and astral when traveling through other planes of existence and visiting other realms and beings.

I have to question what is going on during those astral experiences?

Facts are that we can NOT do this(astral) without supervision. Now the question remains about what you experienced while in astral. Was it fact or lies they want you to believe?

Keeping in mind that humans are trained from birth to believe in certain things and think other truths are evil, deserving avoidance, how can you be sure your experiences are real with the facts gleaned, true?

They say if a person can figure this out, they have the plans for escape.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I'm sorry for being a bit ill tempered and for going off topic, but when ever someone shows evidence you don't agree with you dismiss it out of hand.
You also spoke earlier in the thread about your "gifts/skills", so I challanged to you prove them, asking what my first paranormal experience was and also stated that you'd come up with an excuse why you couldn't which is indeed what you did.
My challange still stands and I would be willing to send a statement to a Mod making it fair and unbiased stating what it was.

Your last quote to me. "I do not claim to have all-knowledge about everything within the bounds of existence."
Your very first line and the name of your thread.
"I am personally involved with everything mentioned in the title of the thread" "What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and exsitence"

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wingmakers, well I used to believe it was bullocks, as I just briefly checked the website many years ago.

Opon further investigation, I denounce this WingMakers!
Good PDF but not what is behind it, for me anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thread closed for the T&C Violation of Ad-Spamming.

top topics

<< 55  56  57   >>

join