posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
1. It was interesting to sense through a body of a different sex than mine own, feeling how it was to have a female body. The experience only lasted
for brief moments though, most likely due to both of us being too exited about achieving such a body swap.
2. Yes, I "was" that other person for as long as the experience lasted, and the body was just as "mine" in the same way the body I have now is
"mine" at this moment.
3. See answer 1.
4. By combined astral projection where both of us agree beforehand that we would not only project together, but rather allow eachother to enter the
body of the other once in the separation stage where one normally would "leave" the body and "fly" out. Instead, we focused on sliding sideways,
trying to "feel" the other's body, while we entered the pre-projection state and until the moment we separated and managed to enter eachothers
5. I have "swapped" into other beings, such as animals, but in these cases it is not a "swap" since the other being does not get into "my"
physical body. I simply take over that other beings body for a limited time. This is how the governments work with mind control and creating various
terrorists and "insane" people doing things completely "out of the norm" as well, as by doing such one can manage to control another person and
make that person do things he normally would not. One can also do a lesser form of such "swapping", which includes merely injecting various
thoughts, emotions, lusts, desires, etc into the "subject". This latter happens all the time, to all of us, we are constantly bombarded by "outside
1. The link doesn't work please repost it, if I copy the url I only get to a website about publishing books. Thus I can not comment on the rest
regarding this as whatever you tried link to did not show up.
2. Pornography is not "harmful", no more than anything else. Depending on your definition of "harmful" of course. Physically? Mentally?
I will assume the latter, and to put it like this, obsession with sex will keep you on lower astral planes after death as you still have lusts and
cravings that can only be satisfied on such lower realities. In many cases this could lead to a rebirth here on the physical plane just to be able to
continue with ones sexual desires. The sex here is too focused on the physical aspect which limits its greater potential towards higher uses, so to
3. I actually did that once, except it was a boy and not a girl. I merely did it as an experiment to verify my remote viewing abilities in the
beginning stages of my development many years ago. Now I do not such things anymore, and I leave it up for any missing person to be carried away by
his own Karma to where he belongs, no one is missing for no reason, and no one is found for no reason.
4. Yes, yawning is a release of energy, and also an accumulation of new energy. Call it a refreshment of energy, or recharging.
So basically, yes, it is a good sign, and your EFT practice sounds like it should.