It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
My one and only question that clears up every other question:

What makes you more capable of providing the "answers" found in this thread than anyone else?

He is still young, time though an illusion is a great teacher.

Is not truth written on man's heart?

Blessings

A2D

For only the heart can fathom certain things

Once the soul looked contemptuously on the body, and then that contempt was the supreme thing:- the soul wished the body meager, ghastly, and famished. Thus it thought to escape from the body and the earth. Oh, that soul was itself meager, ghastly, and famished; and cruelty was the delight of that soul! But ye, also, my brethren, tell me: What doth your body say about your soul? Is your soul not poverty and pollution and wretched self-complacency? Verily, a polluted stream is man. One must be a sea, to receive a polluted stream without becoming impure.
TSZ- FN

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hornettec

and if any mod reads this i removed it incase i was banned.

2nd line..

[edit on 9-1-2010 by 13579]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have a question, what in your opinion happens to the most deranged souls that have been on the planet? Are they ever reincarnated back into human bodies?

Such as the worst killers, Albert Fish, Ed Gein, are they hopefully reincarnated into the bodies of worms?

How does it play out?

********* For MAGGADOR

[edit on 9-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Dear Maggador,

I now present you with a copy of a post I wrote in another forum. This is my support for you and for all other readers.

Here is the link to the thread and below you see a - hopefully - helpful post.

dmt-nexus.com...

Love & truth,

decoder404

-------------------------------------

HOW TO EXIT THIS MATRIX

In this post, I talk about a possible way out. It is based on logical reasoning and intuition. It all comes down to one question:

>What is truth and what is illusion?

If we know the answer to this question, we know which path to take. The path which is not illusionary. Actually, the answer is plain simple but most people do not see the obviousness anymore because they are blinded by the light, by the perfect virtual reality we are faced with.

You exist. This is a fact. Rene Descartes once said: "I think, therefore I am." Existence is a fact. Now, imagine the contrary. Forget what you learned about space, death, empty vacuums, decay, nothingness, the state before the big bang etc. and imagine each of them for a few minutes. Is that what you imagine non-existence? It is not non-existence. You imagine sth..

Non-existence allows no existence. Therefore it is called as such. Existence does not originate from Non-existence, because it would be illogical. Not anything can be created from non-existence. Never ever. Therefore, existence can only change, but never turn into non-existence. Thus, what exists, exists for infinity. Existence is infinite. You are an infinite being. You are god.

Based on the above, I continue to reason logically. Are you controlling the universe you are in right now? You do not, because up until now, you might have been unaware of the fact that you are god. Even now, you might be aware of being god, but you still have no god powers. Me neither. Some force(s) or other entities must be controlling our universe. These other beings must also be infinite, yet more powerful. Why can we not join them as oneness and explore further, together, consciously aware of each other? Why should infinite beings play each other out to not experience oneness? Why is it that we have to learn even though we are infinite? Why a physical and not a spiritual existence? The fact that we are right now NOT together as oneness strongly indicates, that this state has already been explored. We are infinite beings and we should be in oneness if there would be something more to explore but we are NOT in oneness. The state of oneness must be uninteresting or boring because we somehow ignore it. Put in other words, we created and realized everything at once in this state. Madness/sanity, ugliness/beauty, meaning/meaninglessness, infinity, love/hate, darkness/light, lies/truth etc.. In oneness, we realize the painful beauty of our true essence, of our true infinite being. We realize the limits or the finity of our creative potential.

Since we are infinite beings, would it be possible to stay in oneness for infinity or would it be possible to stay away from oneness for infinity? No. If it would be possible, we would "lock" ourselves into a state we can never escape and loose our true powers. We would violate the law of one and that we are also always connected to this oneness. To be truly disconnected from this oneness is not possible, for billions and billions of years it is, for an undetermined time it is, but not for infinity. We would somehow commit real suicide which is not possible because we exist infinitely. Oneness and fragmentation are states which we will always be in.

Let me summarize the truth:
>We are gods and we exist infinitely (we cannot die)
>Our creative potential is finite, yet HUGE
>Oneness and fragmentation are states which we will always reach again and again.

-----continuation in next post-------

[edit on 9-1-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
---continuation of my post-----

Positive and negative entities who are in control very likely exist. Why shouldn't they based on the above reasoning? There are numerous accounts in history of such beings. It also makes perfect sense that we change roles to experience every aspect of our finite creative potential. Think about what you would do if you could not die, are always locked in a room and have a finite number of video games all around you. You would play each and everyone of them. Even lies, deceit, evil entities, polarity etc. suddenly makes perfect sense. Still, remember that this is a serious game, a creation. I would not fall into the trap that nothing has any consequence. Well, you never ever die but you might end up in places you do not want to be. I see negative entities as entities who want to get away from oneness as far as possible. They create spiritual technologies, illusions in which our souls are trapped and they deliberately induce fear, hate and tyranny through their matrix agents and through other means to feed from our innocent, neutral energy we emit. They use this negative energy somehow to get even further away from oneness. They use it to consume, to induldge themselves in perversions and absurdities, to get lost, away from their true beings. We are trapped in reincarnation cycles, karma systems and our memories are wiped out to disconnect us from our true being. We are so confused - and these "demons" want us to be - that we do not even know what is positive or negative anymore. We make mistakes, negative actions and the demons cynically say to themselves but never ever to us: "Your fault, your fault, you did not observe what you are; thanks for your negative energy". They profit from our freewill decision to act beyond the negative and positive balance, to act negatively. They induce more negativity than positivity, deeply disguised as security and normality.

This tyranny has to stop! We have to seek a place higher than this were more freedom and love rule. It does not have to be oneness, maybe closer to oneness. In balance with our whole existence. May be oneness. But we should aim high to deconstruct this tyranny, this illusion, to dissolve it with love and the realization of the above truths. Negative entities hate this truth. They want to get lost and positive entities want them to unite.

Let us emit positive energies because I believe we find ourselves in darkness already. Be not afraid because you are loved and you will get out and be free. Love your "enemy". Face your "enemy" with the truth and he will change, or at worst ignore you but let you pass. If you somehow manage to incorporate this knowledge into higher aspects of yourself at the time of your death and also practice earlier via meditation or astral projection, you will make it out of this matrix.

You are now equipped with a "positive spiritual weapon", a belief based on truth, a belief from which all lies and illusions originate, a force of truth which demons fear and which is more powerful than anything. It is in you and in me. It includes the above stated truths. I call it "ONENESS". May the truth shine upon you and fill you so that you are a free being in all of your journeys.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

1/ is it true the Reptilians controlling our planet? why we let them do it?
2/ how many types of E.T are here ?
3/ who are Benevolent and malevolent?
4/ how do you communicate with E.T? how did you meet them?
5/ did they tell you about the future or around 2012?

thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by decoder404

The way out is the choice of living for your own self or for others. The choice of living for this life of flesh or for the life of spirit.

We are meant to be here, with the veil. Until we have the eyes to see and discern the nature of man...we can then discern the nature of God...and learn how to be of this nature.

Offer what is of Earth, back to Earth. Offer what is of spirit, back to spirit.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hello Alexander!

Good to see you , I have 2 questions :

1. I have heard ayhuasca helps pineal gland healing, is that true? Does it help ones own spiritual advancement in other ways as well? I ask that because you have been in Brazil , where it originated and is used by a few religious organizations and also indian shamans.

2.I came into contact with this material a few months ago. Can you tell me if there is any truth to it? It supposedly came in as a channeling material.

Thanks and be well friend.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. Thanks for the good read.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Has anyone here astro projected before? If so i would really like to hear your experience.
1. What was it like ?

2. Where did you go?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Eating vegetables and fruits are not "better" or more "good" in any way, remember that plants are also Life, they also have Consciousness, they are also Beings. You will still kill Life, no matter what you eat, all beings on physical worlds need to consume other lifeforms.

As far as alien races , reptilians etc goes, I have explained this previously. Reptilians are here, but in human bodies.

So, following along with this reasoning, those reptilians, etc., aliens must be here to eat us, in a manner of speaking. What is it in me that can feed evil? Could it be evil behaviour towards fellow humans?

Now, how do I become un-tasty for evil beings?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
EDIT NOTE 11.01.2010 CONCERNING ALL MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD (DECODER 404):

THE QUESTIONS I ASKED IN MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD (DECODER404) ARE "AGRESSIVE" OR "PROVOCATIVE". AT LEAST THEY COULD BE INTERPRETED AS SUCH. IF MAGGADOR'S (IX-777'S) THEORY IS CORRECT, I BELIEVE THAT YOU, DEAR READERS, UNDERSTAND MY NOT SO SOFT APPROACH.

I CONSIDERED TO DELETE MY POSTS (OR ADD THIS NOTE TO MY POSTS) FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH, WHICH SHINES THROUGH IN MAGGADOR'S POSTS. HOWEVER, I REALIZED THAT POSTS CANNOT BE EDITED AFTER A CERTAIN TIME AND NOW I HAVE TO LEAVE MY POSTS AS THEY ARE.

>PLEASE DO NOT DISBELIEVE MAGGADOR, BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT SOME OF MY QUESTIONS ARE AN ARGUMENT AGAINST.

>THERE COULD VERY WELL BE A LOT OF TRUTH TO THIS PRISON/TRAP SYSTEM THEORY!!!

>THE TRUTHS I CONSIDERED IN MY POSTS AND FURTHER POSTS DO NOT RULE THIS "PRISON/TRAP SYSTEM THEORY" OUT!!!

>I BELEIVE THAT MAGADDOR (IX-777) COULD VERY WELL BE RIGHT!!! AT LEAST SHOULD HIS CLAIMS BE THOUGHT THROUGH.

>I WANTED TO MAKE THIS CLEAR. TAKE MY QUESTIONS AND COUNTER-ARGUMENTS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

DEAR MAGGADOR,

I AM SORRY THAT I DRIFTED THIS THREAD INTO DISCREDIT!
IF WE REALLY ARE RIGHT HERE IN A PRISON/TRAP SYSTEM, MY ARGUMENT ABOUT INFINITY MAKING EVERYTHING MEANINGLESS DOESN'T HELP MUCH AND IS OF NOT MUCH RELEVANCY! EVEN IF MY ARGUMENT IS CORRECT, IT DOES NOT HELP US TO GET OUT OF THE PRISON/TRAP SYSTEM SITUATION.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I also said that I do not like this reality at all. This sounds way too negative and is not true! This statement slipped out of my tounge and I actually planned to change it!

Darn editing policy I wasn't aware of!

"Sometimes, I do not like this reality" is accurate.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

My gift to you :-)

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by decoder404
I also said that I do not like this reality at all.

The purpose of being incarnated on Earth is to evolve consciousness.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777

1 - Jesus and Yahweh has nothing to do with eachother. Yahweh is of the old testament, and the Talmud, at a time Jesus was not even born. Jesus is not God in any case, God is, according to Bible, the Father, and Jesus the Son. So, Jesus is a completely different person than both Yahweh of the old testament, and God of the New Testament. In reality, Jesus is not the son of either, he is simply a man who traveled the world, took part of occult practices, secret orders, and esoteric studies, and became insightful and knowledgable.

since you quote the bible, jesus said if you have seen him, you have seen the father. so they ARE one and the same.

;quote] - First Cause never formed. It always was. It is the Source of All, and there can never existed anythign before it or else it would not be First Cause, nor the Souce. It can only be what it always was and always will be, nothing is greater, as that would make something else the Source, or First Cause. It is beyond comprehension by Human Mind.

yes, this is well answered.

There is no "background" behind the First Cause, or the God source, everything exists WITHIN the Source of All, there is nothing outside, is anything were outside, again that would mean something greater than this source itself, thus rendering this source a lesser creations with a greater Source beyond it. So, the First Cause, the Source of All, is covering alll existence and nothing can exceed it.

again, well answered. typical non-dual advaitism from india.

If someone is posessed, it means that more than one Soul inhabits One body. It does not matter if this other Soul is "good" or "Bad", the outcome is the same, and the second soul should not be allowed within one physical body. This goes for people with split personalities as well. Each body is meant for only one soul at a time.[quote

so, did god screw up?

very entertaining; you have certainly delved into the complexities of creation. i trust you realize that everything you have learned will have to be unlearned before you realize your true self/god/meaning of existence/total peace.
with your mind bubbling frantically in its rajasic state, even if many ideas are of a high calibre, you will have difficulty in attaining that calm lake state of mind which allows the real to manifest. what attracts you holds you back, as it does for all of us.

what is that which, once known, everything else is known?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

what is that which, once known, everything else is known?

ones elf of course ;-)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Since this thread have gotten many posts since last time I had the oppurtunity to participate, I will have to try keep myself brief in my answers to get time to answer everyone.

Decoder404: Here follows a short overview of what I previously tried answer on your questions, from number 2 and out.

2. Terence McKenna is a great man, wise, and have had many insights and I have high respect for him and his work.

However, you are assuming that consuming psychedelic substances for some reason will reveal "the Whole Truth" to you. That is a rather broad assumption to take. These substances can certainly give many insights, and open new perspectives of reality, and perhaps in some cases go very deep and beyond what people such as Terence McKenna ever got to experience before his unfortunately early death.

But, you also have to consider that the psychedelic substances themselves may perhaps be part of a different reality all together, one which may create certain amounts of experiences, thus making a person believing he "got it" and the "answer to everything". Perhaps by design - by whomever created these substances as a part of Earths biological system in the first place.

Nevertheless, I agree these substances gan give an insight into other realms and ones own personal being - but only to some degree. In the end, ultimately, everything is up to you yourself and not any outside external influence.

3. Since this is not a question but your own opinion I will not comment much, except for saying I do not agree that this is the case most likely for many beings, but not all. Some want to "escape" Oneness, some want to rise up towards Oneness, and some want to be somewhere in between.

4. It is an energy structure covering all known physical existence, primarily centered or focused upon the human-race intelligent based lifeforms. Whether the same applies for other animals, and plantlife, I do not know as I have only observed the reincarnation cycles of the human races. If it can be destroyed, I do not see why it could not, as it certainly must have been built in the first place and anything that is built can be disassembled. I do not know how to do that though.

5. No, I have no fear for this, nor have I ever had that. This was not a concept that first orginated in my mind, and became a fear, that I then experienced to be "real". It was the opposite, I accidently stumbled over it , so to speak, and thus became aware of its reality and function. Personally I am already free, and know how to avoid the trap system. Nor do I strive to achieve "oneness", spiritually I am where I want to be and where I have been for the last ages I am aware of.

6. Until recently I was not aware of many others whom have observed the trap system. But someone tipped me about this thread just a few days ago: forum.noblerealms.org...

As seen there, many observations done by the people mentioned there supports what I am talking about, and they have experienced these matters independently from eachother and from me. What is mentioned in the quote from Carlos Castaneda there about the "flyers" is what I call "astral vampires" which are part of the trap system draining energy from us and influencing us with external input to our minds, a mind control function.

You also have the recent interview with James of Wingmakers whom talks about a system very similar to what I am talking about, though he uses different approach in describing it, using other terms and so on but I am sure you will see there are many things similar in his discoveries and mine:
projectcamelot.org...

I am sure there are many others that have discovered the trap system or parts of it, that I am unaware of. It seems that these discoveries are new, probably because of mankinds long time of evolution and amounts of incarnations which have led him/us closer to the bigger picture, thus more such discoveries will most likely be made in the coming years as well.

7. I have mentioned earlier that there are many aspects of God, many polarities, and many different worlds and realities.

From my observations, we simply happen to live in the reality where some entity created a trap system for slavery in his world, and we happen to live in that world. There are realities where this is not the case.

Regarding the manifestation abilities, there is no need to fear that as one simply need to know and believe one is able to reach beyond the trap system, and be free, thus that will be the manifestation you create instead of one where you are trapped within the trap system itself. Thus, in that case, it would be rather irrelevant if the trap system came into being from people believing it, as they at the same time believe in the ability to free themselves from it.

8. I did not exactly claim I can enter other persons as I please when and where I want. I have done it, more or less accidently, at a few occassions. And I learned many interesting things from those experiences. It would be possible however, under the right conditions and circumstances, but it would not be of my interest to do such a thing.

I would have ellaborated further on these answers, but as mentioned my last time doing that I lost the whole post and this time I have to be quick since there are so many new posts.

-

kaskade:

People whom are obsessed with the physical, whether it is material things such as what they own, money, work, goals and desires and things they want to accomplish etc, or more emotional matters such as love, lusts, etc, will keep themselves in a lower state of being, meaning that they will keep being attracted towards what they currently are attracted to and thus easily and probably end up back in the physical world or lower astral realms that are similar to the physical world.

As far as consciousnes goes, it is true from my own observations that reincarnation, or any "ascension" to any other realm is indeed a transfer of consciousness.

-

predictionlimits:

1 . I consider the cause for most mental illnesses influences from external sources, meaning ones mind being injected by thoughts or personalities of other entities, whether on purpose by these entities, or by accident from either the ill person being too "open" and absorbing outside influences easily, or the outside entity having too strong "output" of energy that thus is put upon other people.

2. First I will have to refer to my above answer, but this disorder also relates to personal issues such as failure in different areas of life, as well as past karmic causes, and things that have happened in past lives. This too can in some cases be the cause for certain degrees of other mental illnesses, like OCD.

3. Eye floaters can be both the medical definition and as explained by that, but also be energetical structures seen by astral sight, meaning one are seeing non-physical entities or parts of the energetical structures of existence.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
sphinx551:

1. Why time speeds up is a good question. It seems to be related to astronomical events taking place, and could be the effect of the galaxy itself rotating faster - or moving faster - through space, a black hole could be the cause behind this, but then again the micro-singularity, or the min-black hole, in the Center of Earth itself, or the Sun, could also be responsible for this. I have not observed myself what exactly is making time speed up so this is my own speculations.

2. As I have said earlier, I do not claim ALL alien abductions are spiritual ones. There are many causes, some could be governmental experiments, which could take place in many different ways on their own, and some could be made up hoaxes, others could be hallucinations, from taking various substances - which can make several people experience / see the same thing. There are many explanations. A very few cases might be the "real deal" but I have never observed any such beings coming here myself.

13579:

You simply do not understand the logic. It is actually very logical and not so hard to understand.

This is the easy explanation: Man, the physical Human, was created to be a slave in the Physical world, by trapping the "true human", the Souls, inside the Physical Humans. Then the system put in place makes sure to erase the memory of the Physically incarnated Humans between each lifetime to make sure they do not "evolve" or "discover" their true being and origin, but rather keep living on in ignorance as slaves.

DeathShield:

I have played in many different bands of different styles, some death metal, and most other forms of metal, some prog rock, some pop, some experimental.

Music exist throughout many levels of existence, and you can find a "heaven" with your likes. Music itself is an expression of inner experiences and connection with the soul.

hornettec:

Yes Bin Laden was just the paid scapegoat, as per the usual program. Most conflicts and wars are started by the governments themselves, and in collaboration with eachother, to spread more fear and negative energies, and gain more power and control etc.

Agree2Disagree:

I can only provide answers that I have experienced myself, and as I have stated many times, everyone should listen to their own inner guide, their intuition, and search for the truth themselves and not take me as some all-knowing guru. What I want is to teach people how to find the truth themselves, and inspire them to do so by providing various answers to questions they have and I have some experience with. Hopefully, this will create a curiousity within them which make them search further for more within themselves.

RshachGtsthar:

The type of people you mention tend to jump straight back here to work out their karmic debts , to some degree, but also due to their low energy which keeps them at lower levels of existence. They do tend to reincarnate back into human forms - but often as the victim the next time rather than the violator.

Some of them take many lifetimes to learn, and keep coming back often being worse than the last time, which makes the world a sicker and sicker place, with more and more of these kind of people.

decoder404:

Thanks for mentioning your post. It reminded me that I wanted to ask you if you ever saw the movie "The Nines" ? It is pretty much based on your concept of "God wanting to forget himself" etc. You should see it if you have not, I am sure it will be of your taste: www.imdb.com...

keops:

1. I have to refer to the Trap System I have explained. This is why we "let" them do it. And yes, you could call these entities "reptilians" but they are not here in physical form, meaning, they are here in human bodies as everyone else, but the origin of their soul, or their past lives, are different than that of the human race.

2. More than I know the answer to. Most people have "alien" origins, meaning they have lived on other planets in past lives, and the different races on Earth itself relates to ancient contacts in the past, physically.

3. You will have to follow your intuition and experience to decide that, just as you have to do with any other person that influences your life.

4. I am one of them, meaning I lived on other planets in past lives, and around 10 000 years ago, I decided to incarnate back on Earth to teach humans more about the truth as I have observed it, and help them break out of the illusions and deceit put upon them, and give them instructions on how to experience themselves.

5. I have answered the 2012 question so many times already, please search using "2012" as the term with my username.

Roufas:

1. Yes, I have to agree that psychedelic substances can give personal insights of a spiritual nature that one otherwise might not have had. But at the same time, spiritual practices can do the same. Due to the rules of this forum here I can not discuss much about such substances or personal experiences.

2. That is a 200 page book, so I will have to get back to you on that a bit later as I will have to read some of it first.

hornettec:

I suppose you already know I have, if not , yes I have.
1. I could write books on how it was/is. You can travel to the most spectacular realms of existence, other worlds and planets, higher levels of reality, connect with the Source itself, communicate with other entities and beings and so on.

2. See above. But some interesting places I have gone that you would be familiar with is the Moon and Mars here in our solar system. And some other planets around in the universe. Most of the time I travel to other planes of existence though, which are not part of the physical reality.

win 52:

The only thing I have observed these entities to feed on, is our energy. There is an interesting quote relating to this in my previous answer to decoder404 where I gave him a link to a post with some Carlos Castaneda material, where I said I call these entities "astral vampires".

decoder404:

Personally I have enjoyed your questions and theories and found them to be of the more interesting ones posted in this thread so far. I think you have a good approach and your way of thinking should lead you far on your path towards true understanding. I do agree to many things you say , yet I do not ask people to believe ME, but themselves, by personal inner searching and following their own ways and intuition - my goal is to function as a spark that will light up enough to make them able to create their own inner fire to properly see from own experience and observation. My words should not be taken for granted, or blindly believed in, that would serve no purpose - they should be approached with skeptical steps yet with an open mind accepting the possibilities I put forth, and from that have it in consideration when exploring on ones own.

This willl be all for now, sorry for having to be much shorter in my replies this time than what I would have wanted, but time do not allow me to expand as much as I should have done but yet I hope I have answered and commented well enough for you.

With that said, do feel free to ask further on things you feel I have not explained properly, or if you need me to explain something in more details, or if you simply have completely new undiscussed questions you would like to ask and discuss.

May you all have a great day.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Ok then , can I send you an e-mail so we can briefly discuss about ayhuasca (if it won't be much trouble of course)? For a few reasons a friend presented me to one of those orders that use it and I would love to talk about it , but I do not want to break any forum rules either. Although I know that in the US they had a very tough fight in court , ultimately being able to use it for the religious cult The order is and has been very restrict about its use also, even in Brazil.

Thanks for the answers! Take a peek at the book too if you can , very interesting piece.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join