It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hey, I have a few questions hopefully you can answer.

I'm 16 years of age, and i have been noticing a lot of the "11:11" times, and the number 11.

I feel it has a significance to to me to be doing something, that i'm ment to be doing something.

Where do i start? I wanna learn more of what you have to stay, i've read all 28 pages and the information is overwhelming where can you direct me to begin my learning process? Like you said, you started at a young age.

Regards,
Chuan.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
sphinx551:

1 . a - I am not aware of any such thing during the last 8000 years.

b - There seem to been some technological battles during more ancient times, but I did not witness these directly myself, so I can not verify it for sure, but it does seem likely to me.

stopthespam:

Try astral projection and you can travel for free all over the world.

RshachGtsthar:

Yes, it does. You do not suppose norwegians lived in Norway all the time? In fact they migrated there from rather recent times, a couple thousand years back. And they have been moving and migrating around for thousands of years.

Here is a really in-depth research work on the history of "white" people: white-history.com...

It is a myth and theory that pigment has anything to do with how races evolved on Earth. A black person remains black regardless of where he moves - and his skin would be protective enough already thus no reason to "devolve" simply because of changing location. Black and dark genes are also more dominant than for example white and blond genes, so if a black person have children with a white person, the offspring will lean towards the darker side with dark skin and hair and eyes.

Per the "From Africa" theory, all people should thus be black, and with african facial and body features as well. Why would such things change too, there is a big difference between for example negroid people, caucasians, and native american indians.

It is quite ludicruous to think that a black person somehow morphs into a white person with blue eyes and blond hair and different facial and body features simply from moving to another country.

The same goes for language, the amazing difference in languages is also due to the different original races that came to Earth, and thus mixed, and brought their own cultures, languages, belief systems, religions, physical attributes, etc.

All of these things and the reason it is such a widespread difference is due to them being different since the beginning.

IF a group of people move from one country together, it is no reason they would suddenly start a completely new language, a completely new culture, new belief system, change physical attributes and so on. It would remain the same.

And, as said, if Africa was the origin, obviously it should logically have been the most advanced place in the world as far as both people and culture and technology goes. Yet, it is rather the opposite.

All of this is facts and can be checked out, and contemplated upon rationally and logically, it has nothing to do with discrimination or racism but it is the truth. The few great civilizations in Africa were made by outsiders, different races , such as the Egyptians.

"Whiter" societies also have been doing better, and still do better, than "blacker" societies, which can be seen worldwide.

Even a look at the difference between south africa and northern africa shows this - where north is mainly the black indigenous people, while the south is more white.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

The Arks. I believe they are pyramids, ziggurats and that what we find today are either "Arks" or monument Arks namely "Tombstones" built by ancestors who survived.

I believe they were the survivors of a cataclysm brought on by the Earth Growing to accommodate the population boom at that time. I believe the earth grows to accommodate it's host.

Is any of this close?

Names. What do they hold? They seem to have an essence to them that is deeper then the definition....cause?

What are schizophrenics really going through? I mean this as a serious question. I'm not implying you are.
I'm wondering if they are dealing with different planes or is it a biological break down? Are they trying to handle spiritual and physical planes or are they demonized?

Thanks and Peace

edit: I just realized this thread is 20 pages long. Forgive me if I asked any of the same questions. I'm going back through now...peace
[edit on 20-1-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
1. you mentioned the karmic debts and such of races being the cause for their current day situations. Can you explain what precisely is the history and origins of each of the earthly races(before they came to earth)? How many distinct races are there?

2. Do you think white people will die out in the coming years as immigration continues? What will happen if they do?

I know race isnt that important as we have all incarnated as different races etc, but it is interesting.

3. Is it healthy to mix races?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by asd10]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

IX-777,
So you are saying there are planets with origin for every single race and group (by country even) of people on Earth?
Humans did not exactly "evolve" as evolution theory currently says?
If Evolution theory is so wrong, why is it being taught to the public? To mislead the people from the truth?

If so, that's one of the best answers and most interesting answers here in this thread.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Well what I meant is that color of your skin would change over the course of thousands of years or so, if some cavemen say from a northern region migrated to Africa, then all his children, and future children etc, over the course of a ten thousand years in the sun, would then be black.

Anyways, regarding dreaming, in my opinion, dreaming is literally practice for death. As when we dream we release '___' and go to a spiritual world, and when we die, we release an even higher amount of '___', which would create a much more vivid experience. The afterlife, heaven, hell, limbo, etc. Meaning the more comfortable you get with your dreams/astral projection, the more comfortable you will be with your death.

What do you think about the '___' and the human brain, and it's shamanic uses when it's smoked as a substance?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
[edit on 21-1-2010 by simon2010]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
sphinx551:

It is a myth and theory that pigment has anything to do with how races evolved on Earth. A black person remains black regardless of where he moves - and his skin would be protective enough already thus no reason to "devolve" simply because of changing location. Black and dark genes are also more dominant than for example white and blond genes, so if a black person have children with a white person, the offspring will lean towards the darker side with dark skin and hair and eyes.

Per the "From Africa" theory, all people should thus be black, and with african facial and body features as well. Why would such things change too, there is a big difference between for example negroid people, caucasians, and native american indians.

It is quite ludicruous to think that a black person somehow morphs into a white person with blue eyes and blond hair and different facial and body features simply from moving to another country.

The same goes for language, the amazing difference in languages is also due to the different original races that came to Earth, and thus mixed, and brought their own cultures, languages, belief systems, religions, physical attributes, etc.

All of these things and the reason it is such a widespread difference is due to them being different since the beginning.

IF a group of people move from one country together, it is no reason they would suddenly start a completely new language, a completely new culture, new belief system, change physical attributes and so on. It would remain the same.

And, as said, if Africa was the origin, obviously it should logically have been the most advanced place in the world as far as both people and culture and technology goes. Yet, it is rather the opposite.

All of this is facts and can be checked out, and contemplated upon rationally and logically, it has nothing to do with discrimination or racism but it is the truth. The few great civilizations in Africa were made by outsiders, different races , such as the Egyptians.

"Whiter" societies also have been doing better, and still do better, than "blacker" societies, which can be seen worldwide.

Even a look at the difference between south africa and northern africa shows this - where north is mainly the black indigenous people, while the south is more white.

-Maggador

So you completely disregard the theory that people evolve because of their surroundings over a long period of time? Don't you find it a bit odd that people from very hot sun filled regions have dark skin and people from say Greenland or Iceland seem to be very pale by comparison? I realize not everybody stays were their origins are but, a long time ago people didn't move a lot. They stayed with their own people and formed communities. To think that we are all aliens from different planets or anything like that would be about the silliest thing I have ever heard. Or is that what they teach you in Mystery School?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorcha Faal

That's exactly what I told him. It happens over the course of thousands of years.

If an ancient pale caveman, from the north went down to Africa, started a family, the descendants would be black today. And vice versa, as apparently all humans started out black, and then as they went north/east etc, they developed their own features and skin color from the environment.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

'Don't you find it a bit odd that people from very hot sun filled regions have dark skin and people from say Greenland or Iceland seem to be very pale by comparison? '

or maybe they settled where they found the climate most suitable?
Doesn't really disprove maggadors suggestion.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RshachGtsthar

'If an ancient pale caveman, from the north went down to Africa, started a family, the descendants would be black today. And vice versa, as apparently all humans started out black, and then as they went north/east etc, they developed their own features and skin color from the environment.'

It is suggested that homo sapiens has only been around 200,000 years. Imagine if 100 white people move to africa and lived in isolation. Would they be black in a thousand years?
Where would the black genes come from? If all of those white people had blue eyes, a recessive gene, where would the gene for brown eyes come from?

How can recessive genes give way to dominant genes, the dominant genes are not in that population?

I do find the out-of-africa theory somewhat suspect. As it is over a short timeline evolutionarily speaking. Why would black people even leave Africa? They may go north and find it too cold and dark, either die out of return home. Unlikely they would go in mass to an unsuitable area, fight and survive for thousands of years, and adapt. Especially as *if* a mutation occured within the population of say blue eyes, then the recessive nature of the gene would mean it would die out instantly anyway. Regardless of the minimal selective advantage it would give the mutation receiver.

To simply believe the out of africa theory as fact, when it is still just a theory, is not my way.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by asd10
reply to post by RshachGtsthar

'If an ancient pale caveman, from the north went down to Africa, started a family, the descendants would be black today. And vice versa, as apparently all humans started out black, and then as they went north/east etc, they developed their own features and skin color from the environment.'

It is suggested that homo sapiens has only been around 200,000 years. Imagine if 100 white people move to africa and lived in isolation. Would they be black in a thousand years?
Where would the black genes come from? If all of those white people had blue eyes, a recessive gene, where would the gene for brown eyes come from?

Be an average white guy from Jersey, then go to Cancun and spend three months laying on the beach. Are you a little darker than you were in March on the Jersey Shore? Now live in that environment for several generations. See how dark your ancestors get. Plus you have the occasional indigenous person marrying into the family adding a dominant gene from the region.

How can recessive genes give way to dominant genes, the dominant genes are not in that population?

I do find the out-of-africa theory somewhat suspect. As it is over a short timeline evolutionarily speaking. Why would black people even leave Africa? They may go north and find it too cold and dark, either die out of return home. Unlikely they would go in mass to an unsuitable area, fight and survive for thousands of years, and adapt. Especially as *if* a mutation occured within the population of say blue eyes, then the recessive nature of the gene would mean it would die out instantly anyway. Regardless of the minimal selective advantage it would give the mutation receiver.

To simply believe the out of africa theory as fact, when it is still just a theory, is not my way.

It is common sense. Much more than just a theory. Why are people indigenous to the middle east dark skinned? Why are people from cold northern climates fair skinned? Sunlight, skin pigment, temperature. Nature has a way of providing, always.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

'Be an average white guy from Jersey, then go to Cancun and spend three months laying on the beach. Are you a little darker than you were in March on the Jersey Shore? Now live in that environment for several generations. See how dark your ancestors get. Plus you have the occasional indigenous person marrying into the family adding a dominant gene from the region'

Thats not how genetics work. Getting a tan has no effect on dna. You wont have more tanned children because you have a tan.

An the indigenous person thing has no relevance here because we are talking about migration of races into uninhabited environments creating new races.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

'It is common sense. Much more than just a theory. Why are people indigenous to the middle east dark skinned? Why are people from cold northern climates fair skinned? Sunlight, skin pigment, temperature. Nature has a way of providing, always. '
Like I said, if what maggador is suggesting is true, this geographical location of the races can be explained due to the races settling in the environments that most suit them. So Instead of them changing to suit their environment, they are changing their environment to suit them.

Also what about Inuits? And the asians who live in cold regions. They have dark hair etc.

What about Indian asians who live at the same latitude as black africans. Why do they look different?

It seems to be an incredible amount of variation within a species in the proposed timeframe.

Also I would argue that if races all migrated and evolved out of africa, there should be a gradual change in the race of people. So black africans slowly getting whiter and other changes. But it appears more to be distinct different races with areas where they have overlapped and mixed.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by asd10

'Be an average white guy from Jersey, then go to Cancun and spend three months laying on the beach. Are you a little darker than you were in March on the Jersey Shore? Now live in that environment for several generations. See how dark your ancestors get. Plus you have the occasional indigenous person marrying into the family adding a dominant gene from the region'

Thats not how genetics work. Getting a tan has no effect on dna. You wont have more tanned children because you have a tan.

you have to wait longer than a weekend. I mean over thousands of years. Vikings were fair skinned. Aborigines in Australia are dark skinned. It has to do with the environment around them. Things in nature adapt to their environment. Always have. I think that is a bit better explanation than " we came from different planets and somewhere out there there is a planet where everyone looks like this guy:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/685627cf2d8d.jpg[/atsimg]

An the indigenous person thing has no relevance here because we are talking about migration of races into uninhabited environments creating new races.
new races form when existing ones mix. (IMHO)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been asked already, but

Will our technology ever reach singularity or will we be able to create consciousness or some sort of actual silicon computerized life form with A.I.? A physical form of life which would be immortal, have everlasting memory and be immune to disease. Humans would be inferior.

Will we beable to create some alternate virtual reality and give birth to a new realm of existence?

Does everything I fantasize about come true?

Am I an alien too?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/685627cf2d8d.jpg[/atsimg]

Why is there a picture of this Glorb from the Kappakanubi Nebula?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
He is just posting crap he has accumulated from ATS (grey area) and google searches, he knows nothing about the secrets of the earth!! He just wants our attention.

He lived in a star system he knows nothing about and cannot describe (the system is only about 100 million years old, it's just an infant, unlike our middle aged solar system).

He was on earth at the time of Jesus. If all the people who claim to be higher beings and was around when Jesus was alive, it would have been like woodstock!! The romans wouldn't have been able to get him on the cross.

Now all races are from different solar systems. Let me get this straight, we all share a common DNA on this planet. So some how we all evolved independently on different planets yet all share the same DNA.

If someone was truly enlightened they would have a bit more proof than there own website!!

You should go shave off that silly beard and stop being racist.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
He is just posting crap he has accumulated from ATS (grey area) and google searches, he knows nothing about the secrets of the earth!! He just wants our attention.

He lived in a star system he knows nothing about and cannot describe (the system is only about 100 million years old, it's just an infant, unlike our middle aged solar system).

He was on earth at the time of Jesus. If all the people who claim to be higher beings and was around when Jesus was alive, it would have been like woodstock!! The romans wouldn't have been able to get him on the cross.

Now all races are from different solar systems. Let me get this straight, we all share a common DNA on this planet. So some how we all evolved independently on different planets yet all share the same DNA.

If someone was truly enlightened they would have a bit more proof than there own website!!

You should go shave off that silly beard and stop being racist.

Well.. it's quite obvious he does a google search after reading the question, but I mean, calling him racist for simply stating the current state of the earth is a little far.

He has interesting opinions, but using your own dreams and projections as the basis for the rock hard truth, is gonna get you saying that people live on the moon, in dark robes, as he is dead sure of.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Posted by ix777

"And, as said, if Africa was the origin, obviously it should logically have been the most advanced place in the world as far as both people and culture and technology goes. Yet, it is rather the opposite.

Even a look at the difference between south africa and northern africa shows this - where north is mainly the black indigenous people, while the south is more white."
End quote.

This sounds racist to me coming from someone who claims he's enlightened. The tools created by the first hominds and humans in Africa is where technology started.

Who said the Egyptians were white!!! Comments like this are just pure racism. If he had lived the life he claims, he would know this simple history.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join