It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
1. Do aliens have souls?

2. I heard you mention of physical reptilian-like aliens living on an Earth-like planet. Can you mention anything more about them?

3. Can you say anything more about the physical robotic alien beings that you mentioned before? What do they look like?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
To simplify your theory, you mean there was a god who made a simulation game with C langauge for example. And the other god played the game and created this world. Those gods are no longer playing the game for some reason. And gods within the game figured out the mechanism of trap system and are using it.
Isn't it really hard for the game characters like us becoming one with the original god? I mean if you make a simulation game with Artificial Intellingence, it's hard to think game characters pop out to the real world no matter hard they try isn't it?
So wouldn't it be better to try to have a better world in the game. After all, if your theory is correct, current gods are within the game also. There will be human souls coming back to this world anyway so wouldn't it be better to improve within the game rather than running away from it?
Theoretically, if all the souls are freed from the system there will be no child in this world. Isn't it?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
sphinx551:

1. Yes, at least the biological ones, I doubt the robotic races could have any way of merging with a soul - but I can't rule it out either.

It would depend on your definition of soul as well, everything has a "astral body", even a rock, or a robot. This is due to everything being first created on the astral planes before manifesting physically. When you think of something, and get an idea of what you want to create, it is thus first created - or manifested - in the astral plane, before you manifest it in the physical world.

But, this astral body is not the "soul" as far as "consciousnes" or "awareness" goes. But with that said, most lifeforms have a soul, as long we are speaking of "natural" ones, from plants to animals to humans and other beings etc. Soul as being Consciousness, Mind, Awareness.

2. I do not know what more I can mention about them that I have not already. Their culture and society seem very much alike the human type of culture, having beings of different types and ranks in society, from "governments" to "public" to "criminals" etc.

3. The ones I observed were humanoid shaped, similar to those robots in movie such as Terminator. Thus, I assume they must have been created by a human-race of beings. Where they are from, what their purpose is, or how they live, or if they have any culture or society that can be compared to our own I do not know.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
mirine:

Your comparison with a physical game fails due to a physical games characters having no original consciousness or soul of their own.

They are as artificial and "one dimensional" as they can be. We on the other hand, are multidimensional, we have a physical body - which you can consider the "character" in the "game". And we have a Consciousness, or Soul, which is trapped within that "character". But these two are separate from eachother, even though they co-exist trapped together, at the same time they also live out different lives in different realities, the physical and the non-physical or astral.

As a better analogy than your own, think of it this way:

Other beings, which we can call Gods, created physical Robots. They animated these Robots by taking Souls - Spirits - and trap them within the Robots so the Robots would have a Mind and Consciousness and be able to control. They manipulate the Soul within the Robots to make the Robot carry out the tasks they, the Gods, want them to. Thus, the Soul - or Spirit - could be the "software" that keeps the Robots running. But , since this "software" already existed and was NOT created by the same Gods whom created the Robots, these are two different things that are separated, were separated, and can become separated again.

Thus, becoming aware of being trapped within a Robot in a Prison World, being manipulatd by a Trap System, the Soul has a chance to regain its true individuality and not the current created individuality, and break free from its Robotic shell and the Trap System and go back to where it originally came from, outside the Trap System.

In a sense, you could also use the movie Matrix as an example here, where this world is an "illusion" or "game" created by these Gods, and we are kept trapped here within the "game" but in reality we are located somewhere else, outside of the game, but connected to the game without knowing it. The difference is that in the movie Matrix the Physical bodies were connected and trapped from outside, here our physical bodies are the trap, and our Souls are what is to be found connected to the Physical bodies somewhere outside the "game".

Our whole spiritual essence, our true being, is not within the physical bodies, but a part of our awareness, while our true Higher Souls exists outside of the Physical world but are in a slumber due to the awareness(es) being trapped in physical bodies.

Some individuals have managed to connect to their Higher Soul, and see what is happening from the outside, yet the only way to truly get back to once Higher Soul, or once true state of being, is by death, thus Life should be a Preparation for Death, and spiritual practice of utter most importance to make sure one will keep the awareness and knowledge after death and be able to merge back with the Higher Soul and get away from the Trap System before one are being re-absorbed into it all and trapped over again, reincarnated, having all memory erased, etc.

Hope this made a more clear picture of what I am trying to explain.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
1. Do you think these are trees on Mars?:
hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sphinx:

The photo shown is taken more or less from above, thus you are not looking at it sideways meaning it can not be trees as you would seen them from above. What it looks like to me is some sort of mudslides down the hills, or other canals formed by liquid, perhaps the white areas around is ice/frost and when melted it has formed these canals in the martian sand hills.

But, there are vegetation on Mars, and it does seem to me that this is rather new and some sort of ongoing terraforming, but I do not see signs of that in the photo you posted.

Still, it does show possible water-evidence.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thank you for your explanation.
I got what your saying.
It's very interesting.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here's an extremely interesting thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7895061#pid7895061

What do you think of this?

[edit on 13-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Every man and woman is a galaxy, actually:]

Ive studying the same topics as you all my life, and i must say I am a strong believer in the multidimensional structure of the universe in which you disagree with. I also have to mention that the multidimensional structure is what most of the well-known "pioneers" of this topic agree with aswell.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Meggador,
The Haitian Earthquake, do you think nature did that or, it was purposely induced somehow by our secret societies?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Sphinx551;

Checking the Sun against Earth events is good, as the Sun is a major cause behind what is happening on Earth.

From my observations, one should view the Solar system as the close encounter, the galaxy as the further encounter, and the universe as whole as the ultimate encounter, or cause of events.

-M

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
hornetttec:

I have not looked into it, so I do not know. But regardless, the "governments" got the technology to create earthquakes and target it at specific locations now, but I am not sure what they would gain doing that on Haiiti.

-m

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
1. Is perpetum mobile real?
2. Can we make antigraviti ship?
3. Can we have some special abilities like flying, be invisible or move object with our mind if can say how?
4. If we are in contact with aliens why we dont have there techology?
5. Will there be end of the world in near future?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What I find amazing about these kinds of threads is that every few days someone new posts that they have the answers to all of lifes questions, yet none of you ever really have anything to say thats earth shattering or provable and when you do say something, you all say something slightly different to each other with a twist on the previous looney. If you had the answers to the secrets of the world you wouldn't be spouting new age nonsence. I mean come on, soul eating robots made by gods, and oh I almost forgot reincarnated aliens living amongst us!!
Have you had any contact with fish-faced aliens that can take a good beating

So please tell us why you were picked by the "gods" to enlighten us all.

Can you also draw a diagram of the Pleiades star system and orbits of planets, and which ones have life. As you claim you are a reincarnated pleiadian this should be easy!!

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I have another quick question, can you explain exactly what a soul is?

Also, since the population on earth has raised itself by billions over the years fairly recently, where are these souls coming from?

If higher entities on higher densities can create a soul, what need would they have for a trap system? They have an unlimited amount of souls, could they not just create robots?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

You realize he makes money doing this right?

Clicking either of the links on his signature gives him about 10 cents, and then clicking on an add gives him an additional few cents, and then in addition to that, he has a donation feature. So if your looking for a reason he does this, that's it.

You got the right idea though, ask him some tough questions and make him work for it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
paskop:

1. Yes it is possible. Look at the solar system, and apply that to a smaller concept, by using forces of attraction in a similar way gravity is responsible for the motion of the planets and the Sun.

2. It seems this has already been developed secretly, from my understanding its function is by use of a supercondutcor within a very strong electromagnetic field. It is possible to reverse the gravitational force, perhaps a fair example would be how the different polarities of magnets either make them attract to eachother or push away from eachother depending on how they are aligned towards eachother. But this is not exactly my area of expertise.

3. Yes, and the way is through long studies and practice and gaining an understanding of the inner energetical system of your body. Such manifestations are difficult, but not impossible, in this dense physical world. In slightly higher planes of existence, the astral planes, such things are much easier and common.

4. Perhaps the technology we have has something to do with alien contact?

5. I do not see any end of the world coming soon.

Kurokage:

I understand that it is difficult to comprehend that which is beyond your daily routine and what you have been experiencing so far. But, that does not mean that there are no things beyond what you have seen and experienced yourself. As someone once said, "Things to not cease to exist because they are ingored or disbelieved".

No "God" have chosen me to "enlighten" you - I came here by my own decision, to teach you about things I have some experience with myself, in the hope that some of you will get inspierd enough to start your own spiritual practice and see for yourself, I do not ask you to believe me, I ask you to find the truth on your own.

I could draw some diagrams of a few stars and planets, but the Pleiades consists of thousands of stars - can you draw a map of the Milky Way just because you happen to live in this galaxy? Or even 10 nearby stars and where they are located in relation to eachother and what planets surrounds them?

People assume too much when they imagine I should know the answer to all and any question just because I am from a different planet and have had my past lives there - Just like you, I have my own areas of interests and expertise, and fields of experience, which do not include All of Existence.

RshachGtsthar:

The Souls are mostly Soul Fragments of Higher Souls splitting downwards. I have explained this previously so I will not go into more detail again about that now.

I believe the creators of the Trap System have a desire to control and manipulate other entities, and take over others creations and external life forms that are not part of their own creation, and for all I know they may not even know how to create their own souls, or not willing to do so, as it would mean they would basically use a part of their own being in doing so.

And, I do not get 10 cents for anyone clicking on my links. AboveTopSecret do not pay me for having links in my signature, not sure how you got that idea.

As far as ads on my own site goes, yes I have ads, and so do most other websites which is not odd at all, and as far as donation possibilities goes, that is peoples own free choice - Is that not a pretty fair way of distributing my material, considering all is available completely free for everyone? Every book and every video I am making will also be put out for free.

If you think I do this to make a living, I can honestly tell you I think both you and me know at least a couple hundred better ways of making some quick money than what I am doing. I have more expenses than earnings, so in fact I pay to give you all this information for free.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Meggador,
You said you have a past memory of 8000 years i think it was, couple of quests on your past:

1.During the year 1814, what and who were you?

2.When you were reborn over and over, during what age did all the past memories come to you, for example when you were one year old did the knowledge of secrets come upon you from the past?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well, there you have it people another person who can't fill in the details because we can't comprehend it. You claim membership to secret societies and to know the secrets of the world but don't really say anything.

Please don't pretend to know what I do or do not understand, I was spiritualist for a long time and have seen hundreds of fakers out to either make money or a name for themselves, which one are you??

Also, I'm sorry to tell you but you're full of it. The pleiades do not consist of thousands of stars. I did not ask for a diagram of the galaxy as the pleiades is in our galaxy (something else an enlightened being would know, approx 400 light years away). I asked for a drawing of the system you claim to come from, even a 10 year old can draw a diagram of our solar system. if you're so enlightened and lived so many lives this should be really easy.
Lets hear your excuse for not doing it, or will you just ignore my post!!

Anyone claiming to come from or know aliens from the pleiades are telling lies, this is a very very, young star system, ask any decent astronomer.

ATS gets lots of people claiming to be here to enlighten us, if they were all real don't you think we would have been enlightened by now.
Have you just recently finished reading Edgar Cayce or did you stumble up on ATS' grey area were you threw this rubbish together.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
hornettec:

1. In the 1800s I was a somewhat wealthy man, whom got murdered by his wife by getting stabbed in the chest by a knife. This seem to have been somewhere in England, probably London. I do not know much more about that life as I have not looked more into it - studying all ones past lives takes time and I do not walk around with a complete memory of almost 10 000 years of lives. The memories have to be retrieved. And the reason I can say it is around 10 000 years now since I first came here is because that is my oldest memory of a past life where I decided to come here to assist people and be of use. Also, I have not lived in every year that has passed from that moment, sometimes decades or centuries can go between each incarnation.

2. They came in bits and pieces from a young child until I started to practice more spiritual methods that made me able to recall more of my past.

Kurokage:

"About 1,000 stars comprise the cluster, located in the constellation Taurus." - And that is the stars so far discovered in the Pleiades. Source: NASA

And yes, I could draw a diagram of the star and planets I came from but I do not see how that would be of any use or even of interest. In fact I see no purpose of doing so at all as you would more than likely simply say that could be a random drawing I just made up, in the same manner you claim I make up what I write in this thread.

If you are not interested in what I am talking about here, nor believe in it, you are free to not read anything I say, and you are also free to believe what you do about me and yourself and everything else.

Regarding the age of the solar system, you assume that scientists even are remotely close to properly determine the age of suns. They are not even able to properly determine the age of rather recently constructed man made structures here on Earth at this point.

I am not here to enlighten you, I am here to share some of my own knowledge, and then with the hope of inspiring you to start your own spiritual practice to see for yourself if I am telling the truth or not. I am not here to make you believe anything, but to make you follow your own intuition and find your own way.

People do not get "enlightened" from reading, but only from personal experience and practice - so no, you have to work for that and it will not come from sitting reading posts on ATS. And no, I have never read Edgar Cayce and I have already stated why I came here to write these posts.

-Maggador

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join