It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Sphinx551:

Sorry I missed your post earlier, but yes that is an interesting thread.

I have not looked into this myself, but considering that the sun is the center of our solar system, the creator of life and sustainer of life, we are all linked to it. And the collective consciousness of the human race could create such "imprints" to appear on the sun due to the sun itself being basically pure energy always in motion and very fluid.

This is only some speculation from me as I have never looked into this myself, but to me it would make sense as I know the power of the collective consciousness and how it can make things manifest.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Uh.. I have google adsense on blogspot pages too. It's one of the best ways to make money on the web. You make a few blogspot pages, put on adsense and then advertise all over the web. You can make fairly decent money.

You do in fact get paid for each click on your website. Not by AboveTopSecret, but by Google Adsense, they pay for each hit on your website first, and then additional for the click on the ad. You do not have to click on the ad for you too make money, simply visiting your site works no problem.

I am not trying to say that's the only reason you do this, I'm very sure you believe what your saying and think your getting the truth out, I can tell you believe what you speak.

Also, you can not make a living with just two blogspot pages, you are correct about that, you need more to make an actual living, but you do get fairly good money if enough people click the links in your signature, they do not need to click an ad.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hi IX-777 - Ive been on ATS for quite some time now and viewed tons of threads on here but nothing strikes me to register ATS until seeing your posts. I have few questions that I hope you have the time to answer. Thanks.

1) Albert Einstein - The guy is a genius, way too smart to be a human or to be on earth in my opinion. Because of him, we advanced hundreds of years ahead. I have a feeling he's a alien inside a human body. True? If you know more about him, please share.

2) Qin Shi Huang - The first emperor in China. He's ruthless and power hungry but he seems to know a lot about after life. Knowing that after he's dead, thousands of souls that he killed will hunt him thus he built Terracotta army to protect himself. What's all that about? And please share if you know more about him.

3) This one question might be a little off, no mean to offend anyone. It's a question that I can never think through on my own. Okay....African people, what's the deal with them? Meaning, there culture , belief and ritual is way out of peoples imagination such as cannibalism. Yes, I understand that every race has few bad apples that eats there own kind but it was never established as a ritual. And where's the conscious when they are on a killing spree? Where is there soul and guardian angel that supposedly to look out for them? Also, I visit NYC metropolitan museum 4-6 times a year and it's always interesting looking at ancient art / sculptures. It really tells me about these ancient civilization how advanced they are and what inspired them to custom made these arts to there beliefs and culture, but I always somehow stuck in African ancient room just staring at there arts for hours pondering why are they so behind other civilizations in Egypt, Asia, and Europe. Matter in fact, there ancient arts are pretty creepy/scary to me. So, my questions is, who or what are the souls in african people? Because evidently, their ancient civilization is totally off track compare to others. They just seem very VERY different but I can't pinpoint why. Again, I apologize if I offend anyone with this question.

4) Is there going to be a day when people on Moon welcoming Earth people to visit there underground civilization?

5) The bible said "if you don't believe in god, you will go to hell", wth is that about? I don't believe in god, but I think I live a moral life. What kind of god would say that?

thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So, in your first post you say thousands of stars, then googled it, and now say around a thousand, which is it?? Why not expalin your time there, what the sky looked like, how many planets in the system and which planets had life??
You won't, simply because you don't know.
You add nothing new to hundreds of threads that get debunked here on ATS when asked for the minutiae of their stories.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Dear Maggador,

let me help you.
I think you don't mind.

RshachGtsthar,

about this money thing....you have to differentiate....you partly did, but still, let me elaborate on this a little....

....we live in a world of polarity and money rules the world. If you like it or not, money rules the world. We are in a system and have to use money to make a living. Maggador has kids and they need clothing, food, shelter....without money, he cannot provide these.

If Maggador totally denies money, how can he and his family survive in this system?

He tells people what he believes to be truths - and he may very well be telling truths! - and his way of providing these are very effective. If he would spent all his time harvesting food, knitting clothes and building shacks this would be unintelligent given his intentions to help humans discover their true spirituality.

I see no indication that Maggador rips people of.

RshachGtsthar, you do not have to pay viewing these ads and your decision to donate is yours.

Do not corner him on this money thing.

My intuition tells me that money is not the reason Maggador is doing this. My objective reasoning also tells me that he is not doing this for money.

You have to differentiate this. I don't like money but if I wake up in the morning the darn money-system is always there.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
RshachGtsthar:

So, as I said, it would be an extreme waste of time, energy and efforts to try make money sitting spending hours "making up" things in a forum. I could have sold books and videos and made much more money if it was the money I wanted - people have indeed requested both and shown a great interest for such. And in fact I am working on both books and videos - that will be released free as all my other material.

If you do not like what I write, or do not understand it, or not believe it, no one is forcing you to go to my websites, to donate, or to do anything at all - in fact you do not even need to read this thread itself.

I actually quit my regular job so I could get more time to help people and spread the message I have, and that job was an easy job that I earned great money on, so money has nothing to do with what I am doing. But of course everyone in this world need money to survive, so obviously I do not mind if I can earn a few dollars extra from ads, just like most other people running websites.

Kurokage:

I am not interested in wasting time in useless arguments and discussions. You have made up your mind, so I will let you keep that.

I clearly said that around 1000 of the stars have so far been discovered by NASA. Did it strike your mind that perhaps not all are discovered yet?

If I add nothing new is your own opinion, clearly the vast majority of people in this thread would disagree - and so would all the people whom send me emails on a daily basis. You probably did not read the thread from beginning to end in either case. My work is much more extensive than sitting writing on this forum alone, I also teach people locally, as well as where I travel, I run websites, and as mentioned I am working on books and videos. And for the record I do not charge for any of it, all my work is presented for free as my purpose is to teach people some of what I have some experience and knowledge about myself, so that they in turn can continue on their own from there. Just because you have not experienced what I have, does not make what I claim a "hoax" or "lies" or "fake" etc - it only makes it something you have not beena ble to verify or discredit.

My personal time in the Pleiades was spent mostly to study and learn and practice, in a sense as a monk in a monestary focused on spirituality and assisting others. I had chosen a path which would enable me to travel through the universe and help those beings whom I sensed could need some assistance on their path, some ideas about their existence. The sky of the planet itself was blue, rather much like here indeed, and the planet itself very earth like but slightly smaller. There were two moons visible as well as one very large planet depending on times of the years, due to the orbit of that planet itself which would make it appear at different times and years. One of the moons were inhabitated, and 3 other planets nearby where with life as well. The other 3 planets were either too close to the Sun, or too far away to sustain life. Even though the planet was situated closer to the Sun than the Earth is to its Sun, the light was more dim and of a blueish-white hue, and people were more pale and fair skinned due to this. The Sun was also smaller than that of Earth's solar system. The planet rotated somewhat slower than Earth, making days and nights longer, which in turn created a life-cycle where people and other animals generally spent more time both being awake as well as asleep than on Earth. People also lived much longer than people of Earth, and had more time to spend on personal development and discoveries. The orbit around its sun was around half of Earths orbit, thus making the year around half an Earth-year. The population were much smaller than that on Earth.

-

garfield0926:

1. Einstein was indeed a brilliant man, as have many others been. My personal opinion, and this is from my own experience with similar cases, I have not actually looked into Einsteins background myself: Most likely he tapped into the collective consciousness as well as his own super-consciousnes. It would not surprise me if he practiced meditations and other spiritual systems. There is also the possibility that he had lived many lifetimes on Earth, or elsewhere, and thus were able to tap into the knowledge obtained from all those previous lifetimes, like many of the geniuses do. Other examples on this is composers such as Mozart, whom most likely were able to compose so great works from such an early age due to similar reasons.

2. I have never studied the history of China and I am not aware of this person at all, so I will have to look him up. Perhaps he created his own astral after-life world where he could continue as a "Emperor" , with his spiritual army. But eventually, he would succumb to his own karmic debts nevertheless, the old saying "You can run, but you can't hide" goes well here.

3. Your question about races and their differences in cultures and development is relevant even though some may take it offending. Nevertheless , what you are speaking of is the truth and can not be denied. African people have been - and still are - very primitive compared to most other races in the world. The answer to why is somewhat complex, as it involved both their own origins, as well as their own karmic debts, different races on Earth are a mix of different human-races from other places in the Universe. Same races tend to group together and keep to their own lifestyle, which have been the case for most of humankinds history on Earth. It is only recently people have started migrate more, mix with eachother, and so on. Some races have been more advanced, for lack of a better term, due to their interaction with other beings, and their own origins, which have enabled them to tap into other mental resources to create and develop their culture than certain other races. This also should be a strong indication on the false notion that human kind evolved from Africa, as if that was the case logically Africa would be the more advanced place on Earth, and not the opposite.

4. Hopefully, I am no prophet so I can not predict that, but if the different people can become friends and start work with eachother there should be no reason for not so.

5. The God of the bible is not "true God", it is a lesser God, which I have explained previously in this thread. An entity, or being, whom wants power and control and enslave the human population. There are many Gods, see my past posts about the "Trap System" etc, reincarnation and so on.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
decoder404: Nice to see you back. Did you get to read my response to those previously questions I accidently deleted my answers to?

Unfortunately I had to be shorter than I orignally was, but hopefully at least some of it would be of your interest.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
1. What was your most favorite time period to have been incarnated on Earth? You said that you lived many different lives on Earth.

2. Are zombies pure nonsense?

3. Do vampires really exist on Earth(I don't know if anyone asked this question yet)?

4. Did the Earth ever reverse in rotation direction?

5. Were humans naturally meant to be psychic (or have a 6th sense naturally as some might call it)?

6. What did the Ancient Egyptians physically look like (physical features)?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

1. How much time does it take to be reincarnated into your next physical body after one dies? Where does your soul go during this time? Are you conscious at all within the astral plane?

2. How can you find out an approximate amount of times you have been reincarnated? And how many times on average are you reincarnated? What in your opinion separates an old soul from a young soul?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
1, I enjoyed my time in the days of Jesus, which was an important period to me as it marked a new age of understanding , insight and more focused work, and I have managed to get back in contact with several of the people I knew back then whom are also reincarnated back here now.

2. As per the horror movie standard, yes, but "zombies" have a real story behind the myth, there are certain practices specially in Africa where psychotropic plants are used to make people fall into a deep coma where life is barely detectable, and thus often these people are declared dead, but many hours after they will re-awaken and rise again. These substances are also used to keep people in a state of mind control to use them as slaves, and is practiced within the Voodoo culture among other places. Here is some information relating to this: science.howstuffworks.com...

3. Yes, but astral vampires are the most common, and I have mentioned these entities a few times. They feed on energy, and not physical blood. There are people whom can be called vampires too, as they are addicted to blood as a drug, and drink it regularly. There are also some diseases that can make a person crave blood.

4. I am not aware of the Earth ever rotating in reverse.

5. This seem to be a fault in the human creation which makes some people able to get in deeper touch with their true being which is always "psychic". Our psychic abilities are being suppressed naturally by design.

6. Fair skinned, beautiful, take a look at Nefertiti for a good example.

RshachGtsthar:

1 - It depends. I have explained this previously, please read my material on the after life regarding what happens after death. There are many variations that can take place for different individuals depending on their cause of death, level of spiritual development at death, mental state etc.

This goes for the question about being conscious in the astral after death as well - please search up my previous posts on it.

As far as how long it goes in between incarnations this varies too, again depending on the state one reaches after death due to the above mentioned factors. One could be instantly reincarnated, it could take hundreds of years, thousands, or one could be free from the reincarnation cycle and merge with ones higher soul and escape the Trap System and lower level physical universe.

2 - You have to find a method that works for you on recalling past lives first of all - I have some examples on these types of methods on my website and probably in some of my posts around here as well. Various meditations, and other spiritual exercises, and even hypnosis can assist you in recalling past lives - and thus also finding out how many times you have incarnated. There is no general average that I have found, as some people come and go quickly, while others stay for centuries and millennias.

The difference between an old soul and a young soul is within the description of the question itself. An old soul is one that have had many incarnations and been around for a long time, while a young one have had fewer incarnations not going back that far in time, and is also of more recent creation. The exact details on how our souls, the higher souls which is our truer selves, are created is still a mystery to me as well, except for them being fractions of that which is even higher on the chain of soul-evolution, all the way up to the Source itself whom originally sprouted the first Souls.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Meggador,
Since you said you were deceased around 1800, did u think u created bad karma that caused your murder due to the mystic law of cause and effect?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
decoder404: Nice to see you back. Did you get to read my response to those previously questions I accidently deleted my answers to?

Unfortunately I had to be shorter than I orignally was, but hopefully at least some of it would be of your interest.

-Maggador

Yes, thank you! The answers were interesting.

I have four questions:

(1) Can there be 2 or more soul fragments in one reality or only one soul fragment per reality?

(2) You mentioned robotic entities or sth. like that. Are these what could be termed "spiritless humans"? To be more precise, I mean a human who does not look robotic under its skin - but rather has all features of a human except a spirit.

(3) Could the zombies you mentioned not also be "spiritless humans" which are controlled by a "false god" or maybe even by "humans" through some kind of "magick"?

(4) Soul fragments are trapped in the trap system and live their individual lives. Is it possible to contact a free part of oneself outside the trap system, then, tell it to inform others - who are also partly free outside the trap system but also partly in the trap system - that they are not allowed to be free? In other words, cause a chain reaction whose power exceeds the one of the trap system and change it for the better?

Thank you.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hornettec:

Yes, it must have been a karmic effect from my own mistakes as I did not seem to be very aware of myself in that life. As another example, I died as a drug addict at a young age in another past life, where I neither was very aware of myself.

That is the problem with reincarnation, we are having our memories erased and being brain washed and conditioned into a new "being" without almost a trace left of our "real self". So if we decide to come back here even when spiritually very advanced, we still take that risk.

In many other lives I have managed to recall myself and who I am and what my purpose is though, and have been working in ways similar as now.

decoder404:

1. Yes, it is possible for two or more Soul Fragments to exist simultaneously in the same reality - and it is my personal belief. though not a verified observation, that "soul mates" may in fact be two such aspects of the same Higher Soul. There are spiritual practices which enables you to find your own "parallel self" too, if you have one in this reality. You can of course also find "parallel selves" existing in "parallel realities".

2. I do not think spiritless humans exist, at least I have never seen such a thing, I have never witnessed any form of life without what can be called a spirit - except for true artificial "life" such as robots as we know them here, and as they are shown in many movies and sci-fi etc. It seems that "spirit" is an essential part of making a biological "robot", such as ourselves, animated.

3. The "zombies" are not very effective for anything, so I doubt they would be "spiritless" humans controlled by some "God". How would the God control the human without it having a spirit in either case? In essence what connects a Human by its God is the Spirit, and it is through the Spirit a God can influence a Human.

Our Mind, which essentially is our Soul, or a fragment of our Soul, operates in a limited environment within the physical Brain. For the brain to function, it needs to be animated by Spirit, or the Soul, and thus also be connected to other forms of Spirit, such as "God", and basically all other forms of Life, both physical and non-physical.

The method a "God" can influence another being through is by affecting the Mind by channeling through the media called "Spirit" which connects the two. This is also the same method other entities can influence eachother by, even people between themselves, and most if not all people are constantly affected by outside external influence from other entities and energies, which in turn is responsible for the differences within a Mans Ego and the battles of his own Mind, inner conflicts, and so on.

4. One can get in contact with ones Higher Soul, and thus also with ones other Soul Fragments, and this could possibly create such a reaction between the various soul fragments of that individual Higher Soul and all its lower Soul Fragments. For that Higher Soul to also manage to create a similar reaction between all other Higher Souls and lower Soul Fragments of these Higher souls to occur it would take something more than I am aware of how to do, or else I would have done that myself. But, the other individual Soul Fragments can be affected by other Soul Fragments belonging to other Higher Souls, and thus by time create a stronger awareness between themselves, and thus a similar type of chain reaction even though it would take longer time to achieve this goal to free all Soul Fragments and Higher Souls. In a sense, the work I am doing relates to the latter, by "seeding" my knowledge in the hope of others taking up on it and being inspired to get in touch with their own individual Higher Souls and continue the work in similar ways.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
LeoVirgo, you said:

"We are meant to be here, with the veil."

I disagree and explain why:

Imagine oneness. There is no higher state than oneness. The FIRST change of this perfect state - no matter how small it may be - is a "distortion", a "corruption" of pure truth. Even if this is still filled with truth, it is a distortion of truth.

For the sake of simplicity, let us assume an example in which 10 different beings are created out of this oneness and that this is the first change after oneness. Each of these beings is very powerful and each is different because they are not in the oneness state anymore.

One of these 10 beings wants to "play" hell, another wants to "play" peace. After the oneness state and after the creation of these 10 beings, all of them decide to intertwine with each other. In other words, the 10 beings decide to spiral downwards into fragments. However, the peace-being can not fathom what the the hell-being wants to "play" and the hell-being cannot fathom what the peace-being wants to "play". Remember, none of them consists of pure truth anymore and none of them truly understands the other.

Does the peace being want to "play" hell?

No. It did not see this coming, because after oneness it was "distorted". So was the hell-being.

Therefore, we are not meant to be here with the veil! Therefore, this is not a school!

Each "oneness-to-fragmentation-and-back-to-oneness-cycle" does not have to contain all possibilities. Neither does it have to contain a hell-being. However, if the cycle does contain a hell-being, then it might as well play alone or differently in this cycle. I believe, that we have freewill in oneness and can decide what creations to strive for, what directions to take, while at the same time, we realize what we are capable of.

We could, for example live through a "oneness-to-fragmentation-and-back-to-oneness-cycle", which does not have any physical existences or polarity. Kind of like as if a cloud stays closer together. Why should this not be possible? We are gods. I don't believe that our way is paved in any way. Our will, our direction is not determined.

In terms of infinite "oneness-to-fragmentation-and-back-to-oneness-cycles" anything will happen; even the hell-being.

However, that does not mean that it has to happen in this, in the next 1000 or in the next 10 billion cycles...

And there is also no making up for too positive existences or too negative existences. Why? Because in terms of infinity, this does not make any sense - you can look back at as many cycles as you want....and you can still look further.....and further.....

If there is no resistence against the hell-being, well then...there is no resistence. If there is resistence, then there is.

We are the gods, the infinite beings.

It is our decision what direction to take.

It is our choice what creation to strive for.

That is our power!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by decoder404
LeoVirgo, you said:

"We are meant to be here, with the veil."

I disagree and explain why:

Imagine oneness. There is no higher state than oneness. The FIRST change of this perfect state - no matter how small it may be - is a "distortion", a "corruption" of pure truth. Even if this is still filled with truth, it is a distortion of truth.

For the sake of simplicity, let us assume an example in which 10 different beings are created out of this oneness and that this is the first change after oneness. Each of these beings is very powerful and each is different because they are not in the oneness state anymore.

One of these 10 beings wants to "play" hell, another wants to "play" peace. After the oneness state and after the creation of these 10 beings, all of them decide to intertwine with each other. In other words, the 10 beings decide to spiral downwards into fragments. However, the peace-being can not fathom what the the hell-being wants to "play" and the hell-being cannot fathom what the peace-being wants to "play". Remember, none of them consists of pure truth anymore and none of them truly understands the other.

Does the peace being want to "play" hell?

No. It did not see this coming, because after oneness it was "distorted". So was the hell-being.

Therefore, we are not meant to be here with the veil! Therefore, this is not a school!

Each "oneness-to-fragmentation-and-back-to-oneness-cycle" does not have to contain all possibilities. Neither does it have to contain a hell-being. However, if the cycle does contain a hell-being, then it might as well play alone or differently in this cycle. I believe, that we have freewill in oneness and can decide what creations to strive for, what directions to take, while at the same time, we realize what we are capable of.

We could, for example live through a "oneness-to-fragmentation-and-back-to-oneness-cycle", which does not have any physical existences or polarity. Kind of like as if a cloud stays closer together. Why should this not be possible? We are gods. I don't believe that our way is paved in any way. Our will, our direction is not determined.

In terms of infinite "oneness-to-fragmentation-and-back-to-oneness-cycles" anything will happen; even the hell-being.

However, that does not mean that it has to happen in this, in the next 1000 or in the next 10 billion cycles...

And there is also no making up for too positive existences or too negative existences. Why? Because in terms of infinity, this does not make any sense - you can look back at as many cycles as you want....and you can still look further.....and further.....

If there is no resistence against the hell-being, well then...there is no resistence. If there is resistence, then there is.

We are the gods, the infinite beings.

It is our decision what direction to take.

It is our choice what creation to strive for.

That is our power!

Hello!

I see why we disagree, I can see why you look at it the way you do. But I just dont agree.

I am not in perfect form...so I dont equate myself as a God. I know I am learning in this life....I have experience the reasons for the need to learn certain things.

I agree with your idea of an emanation from 'God' the perfect Monad...and from the first emanation, there was distortion. But just as the motion of coming down the ladder take you one direction...there is a different direction to go back up the ladder.

How does hell know any difference from itself, without the experience of what peace is about? How can I cherish what love has to offer me, if I dont know hates worth? How can I see reasons for peace...if I dont also have experiences of war. How can I discern between the hell and peace...without experiencing them both in a form that I do not know everything.

The beleif that the illusion is not meant to be here, that the veil should not be here....is the same belief in the OT of Genesis that its a mistake we are here, in the form of 'not knowing'.

To me, its just a cycle. Breath in, and then you must breath out. Its an exploding and then a imploding.

I do believe we are creators...for we can create a hell for us or a heaven for us, depending on what nature we decide to live for. Do we choose a selfish nature and live for our self, in taking a attribute like pride and greed? Or do we see reason to live for others, the all, what benefits the world instead of the self, taking on attributes of giving, love, and desiring oneness?

To me, we are a part of God, having experiences. Through those experiences....the fullness of God will return to its fullness...through experiences. I believe this world is just as it was meant to be, so we have the opportunities to sift, measure, and discern....between two very different natures. One nature, is the effect of being in the flesh, being a individual. Another nature, is that of spirit, being a part of the 'all'. Both have purpose, both offer something to us....the God within us is discerning its way through all of the experiences.

To think this world was not meant to be like this...and to think it was supposed to be a perfect place like a Garden of Eden...offers no catalysts, offers no real opportunities for us to discern what we are. Sometimes to know what one is...it must first learn, what it is not.

I dont claim this as truth...but it is my understanding. Even if there are beings in the past that manipulated this world to be what it is.....that doesnt NOT make it a part of the plan. It might have the role in being a part of showing us what we are not...but its still a part of the perfect plan.

For now...that is where I stand with my understandings...and I always welcome feedback. So feel free to offer more of your understandings and correct me if I misread anything you implied.

I do agree all things that fall from the tree...return to the origins of the tree. I do agree that we are making the choices. But I also think there will be a time that the path that is not...will have to look at the path that is. The ones that mislead us, the ones that tried to take control and have power, will have to look at their path one day. This happens way past the forms of Earth and physical existence, in my opinion.

My best to you
LV

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to Maggador:

2. I do not think spiritless humans exist, at least I have never seen such a thing, I have never witnessed any form of life without what can be called a spirit - except for true artificial "life" such as robots as we know them here, and as they are shown in many movies and sci-fi etc. It seems that "spirit" is an essential part of making a biological "robot", such as ourselves, animated.

Well, I did not mean THAT spiritless, because everything is oneness anyway. I wrote in another thread:

A spirit is nothing else than a part of god. It has awareness and did not originate from non-existence. A spiritless human is part of the oneness and since we are gods, we can create beings which we do not need to inhabit individually. Think of them as herds which are steered in a strategy computer game via mouse and keyboard by a single entity. If a person of this herd says "ouch" if you pinch it, the single entity controlling these herds does not feel "ouch" but programmed it to show a reaction.

Are you sure "spiritless" humans do not exist? I believe differently but I am not 100% sure.

Btw. did you read this?:
montalk.net...

and this?:

www.montalk.net...

It is interesting and I found the former even after I believed in their existence.

How would the God control the human without it having a spirit in either case?

See my example above. Of course, this god would not particulary sit in front of a PC but steer from a higher dimension. "Spiritless" humans would be a powerful social control force in order to make people stay in the trap system.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by decoder404

Without the spirit...how can there be life? Just curious to your further thoughts on that.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
LeoVirgo:

Hello!

I did not mean completely spiritless. See my strategy game example above.

I completely disagree to your answer. Please read my prior post again. I am going to explain it in different words, though. Don't know if I expressed it correctly, I am no native speaker. In addition, I have to say, that my prior answers (a few pages back) to Maggador on infinity are not what I believe to be a sane evaluation. I already made an excuse post about this. I believe and think differently about infinity.

Here is another point of view with a similar message as my last post to you:

Imagine oneness again. It cannot die and exists infinitely. Its number of possible "games=creations=information" is finite. For the sake of simplicity, let us assume there are only 3 games: "alpha game", "beta game" and "gamma game". "Gamma game" is what all parts of oneness agree upon to be "bad entertainment". Oneness knows that it can play "gamma game" if it wants but not any god-part after the separation from oneness decides to play this game. It is just their decision. They decide so this time, because all parts know that they gain nothing if they play it because they exist infinitely. However, they all know that after reaching oneness they might play the "gamma game". This "gamma game", or information is always a part of our creative potential.

Or put another way:

If you would (don't do it) put your hand into fire for 6 hours, do you believe this to be a learning experience? Given that you are an infinite being and you will NEVER die, EVER, this action seems kind of pointless in the grand scheme, doesn't it? If you like to see a reason behind it, you can, but please consider that it also makes no reason at all. Rather, you should use these 6 hours to make a hike in the mountains.

The information, the games we experience do not necessarily make sense. It is just "entertainment" and that's it.

You can attach "reason-value" to existence or you can attach "no-reason-value" to existence. Both are true, also at the same time.

Regards,

decoder404

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
decoder404:

I do not know for 100% certainity that your spiritless humans do not exist, but I find it extremely unplausible from my knowledge and experience and I have never seen even a slight indication towards such a possibility. I took a brief look at the first link you posted, to me this sounds more like people more or less completely "disconnected" from their higher spiritual selves. so they SEEM to be "spiritless". I have observed many such people myself, but so far have found them to be simply too grounded within their physical shells, and completely oblivious to any spiritual part of themselves.

When saying "disconnected" I mean that they are simply not in touch with any part of their spiritual selves, yet they are still part of their spiritual selves without being aware of it.

This in turn may fill their conscious and subconscious mind with only the "physical aspect" of their existence - but it does not mean they are "spiritless" in the form you propose.

Perhaps I am commenting a bit early since I did not read the full article you linked as it was rather long, and I might add additional comments after I read it as well as the other one.

EDIT:

After reading the first article completely, I also must comment a bit more. It mentions "missing" chakras in these "spiritless" people - I would say the chakras are not missing, they are inactive - which is a huge difference. And these being inactive, again relates to what I said above about these people being "disconnected" from their true higher self, or real being.

It also mentions souls forming in the physical fetus/body after the physical manifestation, which also seems paradoxial, as soul would have to be coming first and be entering the fetus. In other words, Soul/Spirit exist before the physical, as the physical is a product of manifestation of the Spiritual / Mind , and not the other way around. How would a purem physical being "produce" a soul, fresh, from no spirit?

In comparison it would be like a computer forming its operative system and software within itself without it being externally input by another source. And , as known, a computer will not function without its operative system or any software, and it is highly unlikely for a computer to self-manifest the software within itself to make it function.

-Maggador

[edit on 16-1-2010 by IX-777]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
how can you turn an * extremely * ignorant person to show compassion towards not only animals but also his own human race?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join