It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Have you ever learned about our jailers? The guys who have us incarcerated on this planet and won't let us grow to maturity here. I have seen glimpses of them... a nasty looking bunch they are.

If you can't answer the first question, forget about the next two:
What is the purpose of us being held here? Are we some kind of food source for them? I know this is a jail. We are not free men/women. Are we similar to them as cattle/sheep are to us? That is the progression, isn't it?

If all of this is mumbo jumbo to you, I will have my answer.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Christopher Langan has been termed "the smartest man in America".

Here is a link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Here are some excerpts from the link:

Langan has developed his own "theory of the relationship between mind and reality" which he calls the "Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU)"

He calls his proposal "a true 'Theory of Everything', a cross between John Archibald Wheeler's 'Participatory Universe' and Stephen Hawking's 'Imaginary Time' theory of cosmology."[9] In conjunction with his ideas, Langan has claimed that "you can prove the existence of God, the soul and an afterlife, using mathematics."

I believe in the theory of evolution, but I believe as well in the allegorical truth of creation theory. In other words, I believe that evolution, including the principle of natural selection, is one of the tools used by God to create mankind. Mankind is then a participant in the creation of the universe itself, so that we have a closed loop. I believe that there is a level on which science and religious metaphor are mutually compatible.

Stephen Wolfram is the inventor of Mathematica which is the most used software in mathematical and scientific fields. He also wrote a book called "A New Kind of Science".

Konrad Zuse. Thanks to him we can read this right now, because he build the first computer. His greatest achievement was the world's first functional program-controlled Turing-complete computer, the Z3, in 1941 (the program was stored on a punched tape).

In 1967 Zuse also suggested that the universe itself is running on a grid of computers (digital physics); in 1969 he published the book Rechnender Raum (translated into English as Calculating Space). This idea has attracted a lot of attention, since there is no physical evidence against Zuse's thesis. Edward Fredkin (1980s), Juergen Schmidhuber (1990s), Stephen Wolfram (A New Kind of Science) and others have expanded on it.

Here is some more information on the concept of a simulated reality/virtual reality:

www.wired.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

simulism.org...

Btw. these are just some people and there are many more who believe that we live in a virtual reality. This idea is not new. Look up Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 26-1-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
---continuation of my post---

I wrote the following and it might help to explain why people accept beliefs or deny beliefs.

I see god as a "function/interface" and his "creative potential" as the "information" which the function/interface processes. God processes information.

f(x)=god=function=interface

x=creative potential=information

"f(x)" and "x" cannot non-exist. Only an illusion can make them seem non-existent, but this is not truth.

We are gods and we exist infinitely (we cannot die).

Our creative potential is finite.

Oneness and fragmentation are states which we will always reach rotationally.

We are all assembled out of information, out of this creative potential and we are all a part of f(x) or god. Different physical attributes and different ways of thinking arise because the godparts are attached to different kinds of information. What we believe or not depends on the information we accept as truth or not. Therefore, we are all programmed. Our beliefs are information assembled into a structure/software/program/truth. Just like a software program is created out of assembled information and allows only commands which the software is programmed for and disallows commands the software is not programmed for. The "how" information is assembled is important. How information is assembled into a structure/software/program/truth in our brains largely determines what new information fits our brain's structure/software/program/truth. If the information we receive fits our truth, we are more likely to accept it as truth. If the information we receive does not fit our truth, we are more likely to not accept something as truth and mark the information invalid.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply Maggador.

I have another question for you, again I am sorry if you have already answered this.

When you meditate, how do you enter the astral planes? I hear all about this sort of thing but I can never understand how. I don't really know how to meditate properly anway, though.

Thank you, peace, love and light be with you

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
---continuation of my post---

If Maggador claims that he was once a Pharaoh, I do not find this strange at all.

Imagine there are almost infinite amounts of universes inside a small system and we are in one of these universes inside this small system. Everyone of these universes exist right now with different timelines, dimensions, worlds and many exist with slight variations of our physical reality. For example, there is one universe in which you are 0.2 inch smaller in heigth or 0.1 inch smaller in heigth or 0.2 inch larger in heigth and so on.....one in which the trees in your garden are 1 feet taller or 1 feet smaller.....every possible scenario exist.....one in which we are aliens.....one in which we are dinosaurs.....one in which we have some godpowers.....one in which we are astral beings in astral realms.....

Thus, the probability of one of us once having been a pharaoh or some other well-known character could be pretty high.

As an anology just look at how many variations the games for xbox360, ps3 and pc have. However, it is not a game, it is creation.

All of these physical and astral worlds might be of a limited, yet seemingly infinite set. Limited by the trap system which Maggador informs us about.

I can imagine that there are also many many other systems outside of this trap system which do not surpress your true being the way it is done here.

A nice person from another thread informed me about the ancient term "Moksha" and Hindu traditions state that someone has to achieve Moksha in order to escape the reincarnation cycle or samsara.

Maggador, I have one question. What do you think of "Moksha"?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Kurokage, I believe that it is a good thing to put beliefs into question and I see you are doing this. Concerning this, you are already on the right track.

Insulting people does not help anyone. I believe that you do not really want to insult anyone.

If new information does not fit a human's worldview, some tend to defend it.

I sometimes struggle with not being factual myself but seek improvement.

Kurokage, I wish you all the best on your way! Good luck!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey Maggador, I ask a few more questions.

1).What books can i read on Black/Gray and White Magik?

2). Would you recommend learning about these things?

3). Would you recommend they be practiced?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
win52:

Yes, I have discussed this more or less in depth at several occassions. From my observation, the purpose of keeping us here is for their own selfish desires for control and power and expanding their knowledge on manipulation and mind control of their slaves. There is also a secondary purpose, which is that you can call "feeding", but certainly not in the sense that they are eating anyone physically, but rather feeding on our energy, I call these entities Astral Vampires. I have not been able to determine if these are one and the same, or if these are two different groups with two different agendas, but both the "controlers" and the "vampires" take advantage of us and interfere with our minds to achieve their goals , such as inputting external thoughts/emotions/feelings into our minds making these seem to be generated from within ourselves as a part of our own psychological makeup, while in reality it is a form of mind control. Ignorant physically imprisoned spirits would be easy targets for such entities and a great resource of energy.

Sozen94:

I recommend you get some books on the topic, Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce is my favorite. Also getting some audio course could be useful, such as The Gateway Experience by the Monroe Institute. It takes study and practice to understand what it is and how to do it. I would have to write a whole book of my own to properly explain it thus it is easier to simply refer to existing good works on the subject.

decoder404:

Interesting, I have never heard of Moksha before, but it certainly seems like those whom came up with that had some good insight into the nature of existence , why we are here, and how to escape the slavery of our physical bodies.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think you have a mix up between what the Buddhism I'm talking about.

The term Buddhism can apply to anything connected to the teachings of The Buddha. You have the various branches of Buddhist religions, Theravada, Mahayana and Vajrayana. But there is also the Buddhism in the context of philosophy, which predates all of these and specifically deals with the original teachings from The Buddha as well as the scripture and texts from his first students. Buddhism didn't really develop into a religious system until several hundred years after The Buddha's death.

With the specific teachings of The Buddha, there was no symbolism, no rituals and for all intents and purposes, was specifically a school of philosophy. In my opinion, referring The Buddha's original teachings as a religion is like calling Plato's teachings a religion. I mean they deal with metaphysics and spirituality, but they lack strong dogma and worship. They were ultimately logically deduced, through observation in the world, and confirmed through his meditative practices. Hell the only two things in his teachings that can't be seen easily or understood normally is reincarnation and Nirvana, but The Buddha has seen it.

And I ask these questions for your opinion on The Buddha's philosophy because, on the night of Gautama's ascension to Buddhahood and becoming The Buddha, he went through three phases; He saw his past lives and could recollect them, he could see the past lives of other people, and through these two abilities the third he saw was the interconnectivity, or interdependent arising, that exists in reality and between all energy, beings and matter.

My main question though is this; When you had your breakthrough, when you were able to recollect your past lives partially or completely (which I don't think you've talked about), would you say you were not the same person anymore? Basically what I'm asking goes to Buddha's philosophy and the nature of Buddhahood. When you become an Arhat or Buddha, basically when you've seen the true nature of reality and all that, you become a different being. You are still "you" in the sense but you are yet not "you", if you get what I'm saying. Was there any major change in your being when your recollections came?

So the question I asked on The Buddha's teachings re

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuan
Hey Maggador, I ask a few more questions.

1).What books can i read on Black/Gray and White Magik?

2). Would you recommend learning about these things?

3). Would you recommend they be practiced?

Just wanted to add in a 4th.

4).Can i be hurt from practicing Magick?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Why can't you tell win 52 what they look like? It would be very interesting if what you have "seen" was mutual.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am really fascinated by all of the posts you have put up but I have a question of my own. My apologies if this question has been asked already because i have not yet read every single post.

I don't know if you have ever heard of Criss Angel but he is an "illusionist" who can somehow make things disappear and make people fly. Is this all just fake or is it possible for us to do it?

And I hear a lot that our brain is one of the most powerful tools there are, but how so? What sorts of things can we do with our minds that we don't know yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by decoder404

Thanks Decoder, You've made some good points. But I still see this has someone lying and out to make money (asking for money from readings is bad ju ju) off the back of guiliable people, which is why I left the spiritualist movement, too many fraudsters!!
I don't believe I've been insulting to ix777, I've pushed with difficult questions which have caught him out. I actually feel sorry for people like that because there is real wonder out there, you don't need to lie and make up stories. In all my years I've never meet a single person who claims to be a famous reincarnated person to be telling the truth, they tend trip themselves up.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chuan

I hope Ix777 agrees with me here. Wether I believe in magic or not, the mind is a powerful thing and by believing in something you can give it power in your own mind. Anyone suffering any kind of mental illness or depression shouldn't dream of trying it out. You should be healthy and of strong mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
1. What do ya think of this? its near to you aswell, www.telegraph.co.uk...

Looks pretty convincing that he has caused this? I imagine blonde/blue children are uncommon in Argentina.

2. On the subject, have you ever heard of the stories of Hitler and Nazis surving and escaping after WW2, some even say they have a base in antartica, some also say the blonde aliens that people see are actually part of these surviving Nazi's.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
3. i just did that exercise to see the inner guide. The one with the cave and the power animal. I think i found him. Not sure if it was my imagination though. He said his name was Arkain, he wore robes like they do in warcraft lol, but I played that game for 2 years so maybe thats why. His face was just bright light, and he had blonde hair. I did the hand holding thing, and felt an energy, wasnt negative, but wasnt amazingly positive, just felt like nice energy.

He showed me where the inner sun was and a few more things. At one point a kind of fairy came down as I was asking for my guide and it had a clear face and its hands gave me a bad feeling so I told it to F off basically.

You think this sounds like I made some contact?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Chuan:

1. Ceremonial Magic & The Power of Evocation by Joseph C. Lisiewski, High Magic and High Magic II by Frater U.D. and Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig - as well as New Hermetics by Jason Augustus Newcomb.

2. Personally I have had many interesting experiences and great insights from the practice and study of magic. But it is a long and hard path - not something for the ones whom want quick and easy results. It is complex and time consuming. It needs a lot of study. People walk different paths, you will have to decide yourself if this is for you, or if other spiritual practices would be more appropriate. Personally I can say that magic is interesting - but it has too much complex and nonsensial rituals to achieve results that can be achieved in other ways much easier, safer and efficient.

3. See my answer above.

4. Any spiritual practice can bring negative effects upon you or others if not properly performed. Read my previous respons about "grey magic" turning into "black magic" where I mentioned the money example. There are also mental aspects to consider when working with any spiritual system.

RshachGtsthar:

Since they do not have any physical form I have only observed them as negative energies, though they do have the ability to take upon a form if wanted, I have not observed one specific such form. As far as those whom walk among us in physical bodies here on Earth, I have observed what can be called reptilian humanoids but in an astral sense, yet I am not sure if these are actually part of those whom control the Trap System, or if they are just taking advantage of it - or if they are indeed only other trapped beings themselves with lesser understanding than it may seem.

SmoothCriminal22:

Yes there are some interesting "illusionists" that perform various interesting acts, it is possible that they use a combination of "real" spiritual abilities and illusions, but it is also possible that they actually are nothing more than illusionists and faking everything. They could use various forms of mind control to make their acts look more real, such as hypnosis etc. Derren Brown is a good example on the latter.

Kurokage:

As stated before, I am not here to make money, even the thought is ludicruous as I present all my material for free. Sure, I do offer certain services for some fees, simply for the reason that these services are very time consuming and takes a lot of my energy, and I am sure you would not work for free either. I offer those services because people request them, not the other way around. I used to offer them for free but that got too much of a job for me and I had to start charging to minimize the amount of people contacting me regarding such things.

I do not see how asking for money for readings is any worse than asking for money for any other kind of job or service you do for other people. You do not have to order such a service if you do not want it. If you work for free for other people that is great, but unfortunately I need some sort of income just as most people.

The truth of the matter is that I am actually paying to bring you all this information - i do not earn money, I go in minus. I spend a lot of money on webhosting, internet connection, electricity, etc - and I use a large amount of my personal private time and energy on this work. I quit my regular good paid job to be able to spend more time helping people with what I find more important and to be my mission regardless of that making me more or less broke. Since I quit my other job, I have lost thousands and thousands of dollars on my monthly income, so this has nothing to do with money at all unless you cosider making considerable less money a greedy thing.

Personally I am stongly against the whole new-age movement, and all the quacks trying to earn money on gullible people - I constantly warn people about this, and I tell them to not blindly trust me either, but rather find the truth within themselves their own way. You accuse me constantly of many things which bears no root in reality, from using Billy Meier as a source, whom is a person I despise and have debunked personally as a hoaxer, and to make up my stories from reading other websites and threads in this forum - which in fact I do not do at all, I barely ever read any other thread on this or other forums, most of my time is spent writing, not reading. Your claims of me doing this for money also have major flaws as pointed out above. And no, I am not insulted as it is fair to be skeptic and indeed I encourage people to be skeptic and use their own intuition and gut-feeling, and actually do something themselves, find the truth, not believe what other people including myself presents as the truth.

And yes I agree that people with any mental illness should seek the advice and treatment by a professional before starting any form of spiritual practice.

asd10:

1. Yes I lived in Brazil and became aware of the Nazi-influence there, and german colonies etc in desolates areas. I have heard about this story before.

2. Here in Argentina as well there are many germans whom are descendants of nazis whom escaped here. German colonies and graves have been found in the deep jungles etc. There are still towns both here and in Brazil that consist of people of mostly german origin.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Asd10:

Sorry I missed your third question:

3. Yes, this sounds exactly as it should. You seem to have performed the meditation correctly, and I encourage you to do this frequently and make sure to do the mentioned acts to determine if the guide is your true guide etc.

You can ask him any questions relating to yourself, existence, and basically anything. You can ask him what you need to do with certain aspects of your life to turn it more positive etc. He can introduce you to other energies within yourself that needs to be balanced, released, or otherwise worked with.

I highly recommend you get the book The Inner Guide Meditation, which is mentioned in my article, as it goes into much deeper details on this specific exercise and how to use it properly along with working with archetypes and the tarot etc.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Kurokage I think you should back off now. If you think the people on the thread are being decieved then its our problem isn't it. Go post somewhere else you have made your point.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by asd10

So you have to be a believer to post in a thread now, wow thats news to me!!
I've actually enjoyed my time here but if you feel threaten by reading my posts maybe you should think about going somewhere else.
I actually agree with his last post to me and he has been kind enough to comment on my questions.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Kurokage]

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join