It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

Double Eights, to be fair, all that has been written has been written as opinion, and clarified as such. I am sure we can forgive the thread title since in the great scheme of 'provocative' thread titles it ranks pretty low compared to some I have seen on here.

He has, I am sure, written some truths that ring a bell with many of us, but not so that we are about to proclaim him as the next Messiah, clearly, that is not his intent and he has not stated that he has a direct line to the omnipotent. He is not trying to convert anybody. As with all opinions, we are entitled to disagree and clearly, you do.

I would be just as happy to read a thread on your beliefs and opinions if you so desired to show them. I might agree, I might disagree, but I wouldn't want to prevent you from espousing them.

If you have such vehemence in your beliefs that you consider this thread as 'crazy' or a waste of time, then consider many of the pursuits of people all about the globe, or even their hobbies. I really couldn't bring myself to sit and perform needlepoint for hours on end but many people enjoy it and good luck to them.

Your post appears to be the product of frustration rather than a simple dogmatic response. As such, you probably have intelligent and well formed thoughts on the nature of the universe, of spiritual matters and the physicality of life either in human or 'alien' forms. If this is so, then expend some energy in letting us know so that we can respond with the same civility and thoughtfulness that this this thread poster has displayed.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
angelx666:

I think I added you, I had 29 friend requests when checking so not sure which of them are you.

And regarding the transportation portals, which are possible to use in the manner you speak of, these are obviously few and only in certain governmental complexes and heavily guarded. There are at least one in Area 51. I do not know of any in England.

However, using the ancient Earth-Energy spots you could be able to do the same, but it would take you long to figure out how to do such a thing as it would be a Mental method rather than Technological.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I seldom criticise people on ATS and those who know me understand I am primarily scientifically minded so take this as you will;

Maggador your bias towards not believing that life has a purpose is a failing, which may also be the reason you are very irresponsible in prescribing Occult invocations to those you do not know. Something you should understand if you truly saw beyond your oneness.

Those preparing to embark on occult practices should take a page out of the Lesser Key Of Solomon, then asks yourselves why so much effort was devoted to preparation (of objects and people) aimed at protection from unwelcome visitors.

Maggador this is the path you have chosen and it may not be right for many others, the truth is that one can reach enlightenment without resorting to lesser forces.

To others on this thread - Read and understand this;
If you trutly believe in a supreme being then know that if you ask you will be lead to the path that is right for YOU.

enough said.

In great hopes that you will see beyond where you have looked thus far.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
pixanomaly:

The "unwanted visitors" you are refering to are simply lower astral entities, of a negative nature. The complexity of these neo-modern rituals themselves are far from necessary, as all really comes down to Mind - and any ritual serves only as a method to strengthen ones enthusiasm and way of living into the act being carried out so that the Mind will "accept" it as something "magical". No rituals are really required for anything, except for Mental Visualization, and Will.

Unfortunately, belief itself will not simply "guide" a person the "right way". People believe in many different aspects of "supreme being", with many different religious undertones - all part of the System Trap, put in place to confuse Man rather than Englighten, and lead him to experiences of the lower astral planes rather than True Self.

Most magical systems of High Magick, Ceremonial Magic, and Ritual magic and Orders practising them are invoking lower astral beings and entities whom can do more harm than good in many cases. Everyone should be careful about invoking any other being than themselves.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I shall answer you in a way you should understand;
Not everyone drinks from a stream, and some who may know not what transpired upstream.

As to belief, it is a starting point the purpose is in the journey.

I feel you have no children, when you do you may begin to glimpse creation in a different light as to oneness and purpose.

Till such time the rituals you have prescribed may be likened to taking someone who has never driven a car and asking them to drive a coach-load of people.

PS next time you journey ask if I am not right.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
pixanomaly:

Belief will be incorporated within the subconscious mind of most people along on their "journey", in many it will even be on a conscious level as they "journey on". Some change beliefs during a journey - some for better, some for worse, yet they still hold on to the beliefs - most of them in either case, yourself included.

As for children I have 2. And I have "journeyed" for some decades now when it comes to spiritual practices and the various forms of "magic", and never had any problems with my methods, nor have any of those whom I have recommended my practises to, I have only gotten positive feedback thus I trust myself being correct in sharing such practices as there are most certainly more that benefit from them than those whom do not.

So far, indeed the only ones whom have complained, are such people as yourself whom are too deeply involved with superstitious beliefs due to their practice of magical systems, I can only assume you yourself must practice neo-modern magick as you refer to the Lesser Key of Solomon and such rituals.

These people are of course stuck in the belief system connected to their practice, which is overloaded with Warnings on the various rituals they are to perform and how to protect oneself from all sorts of Evil. Of course, if you do practice such, and do believe in such evils, they will exist for you, and thus technically be a danger, but only because of your own beliefs.

I clearly do give warnings and tell people where and what to be cautious with along the way wherever I present any spiritual exercise of any kind, whether that is a ritual, a meditation or other practice.

And , no offense intended to you personally, it is just an observation, and I am only stating the facts as these have been experienced by me.

-Maggador

[edit on 1-1-2010 by IX-777]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Belief will be incorporated within the subconscious mind of most people along on their "journey", in many it will even be on a conscious level as they "journey on". Some change beliefs during a journey - some for better, some for worse, yet they still hold on to the beliefs - most of them in either case, yourself included.

Do not confuse belief with Religion - do not presume to know me.

As for children I have 2. And I have "journeyed" for some decades now when it comes to spiritual practices and the various forms of "magic", and never had any problems with my methods, nor have any of those whom I have recommended my practises to, I have only gotten positive feedback thus I trust myself being correct in sharing such practices as there are most certainly more that benefit from them than those whom do not.

So it is you who hold onto your beliefs not I

So far, indeed the only ones whom have complained, are such people as yourself whom are too deeply involved with superstitious beliefs due to their practice of magical systems, I can only assume you yourself must practice neo-modern magick as you refer to the Lesser Key of Solomon and such rituals.

you assume wrongly, added to the fact that you should ask yourself if you are not the one who has filled his cup.

These people are of course stuck in the belief system connected to their practice, which is overloaded with Warnings on the various rituals they are to perform and how to protect oneself from all sorts of Evil. Of course, if you do practice such, and do believe in such evils, they will exist for you, and thus technically be a danger, but only because of your own beliefs.

Never make the mistake of believing there is no Evil, as per your own words those who imagine it create it - but not only for themselves.

And , no offense intended to you personally, it is just an observation, and I am only stating the facts as these have been experienced by me.

non ever taken, the key is in your last statement - your experience is yours alone, which concurs with your reasoning thus far. A shame because a lot of your thoughts are not in error, but you should know that as it may take many journeys nothing precludes you from needing more journey time.

You should note that I do not disagree with your ideas, just that you cannot see beyond yourself.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
im a believer that something is going on and where not being informed about it

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Is water man made ?

Are Volcano's man made?

is the moon made of cheese?

What Date is it really, I know I have been skimmed of a few years?

How big is space?

Is there really Milk in the milky way, if so how can we bring it to earth to sell to humanity?

Is Lady GAGA really a man?

How can I extinct Spiders?

Does milking make your penis bigger? (GOOGLE)

Is Google really GOD?

Where is Bin Laden, about time that Brown Cigar Smoking C--K Shiner was dead don't you think?

Why doesn't GOD take care of Terrorist, no need for wars then hey?

How many Lego bricks would it take to build some stairs to the moon? (If you answer that I can work out the Cheese Moon theory myself)

Who invented the Large Hadron Collider, and how do we collide him with a house brick in that waste of money machine?

Are elephants really scared of mice?

Thank You in advance....

[edit on 1-1-2010 by IamNow]

[edit on 1-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
pixanomaly:

I can only presume to know you from what you write, in the same manner you do with me from what I write.

And I do not hold on to my beliefs any more, in fact through the last couple decases more insights and experiences have come my way than I would ever have believed, and I now know things that are completely different than what I used to believe. And, there is a difference between "knowing" and "believing" something. Of course there will always be people whom claim to "know" what they in fact just strongly "believe".

As far as Evil goes, I never said it does not exist. In fact, this only shows you have not read my posts as I have discussed the topic of Evil several times and quite in depth. I often speak of the importance of protection and cleansing to avoid negative entities.

For the last part of your last post, again you must have missed what I have said many times: I say do not take my words for anything, take your own experience and follow your own intuition - use my words and claims as something to take into consideration, but do not blindly believe in anything. Beliefs are very dangerous and have caused a lot of suffering and problems in this world. In the end, your experience will ultimately lead you to the Source, whether that is sooner, or later.

May the truth shine for you.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Any truth to this interview with a reptilian?

I don´t know. I doubt you can, because your mind is like an open book to read and write for nearly every species I know. This is partly the guilty of the "Illojiim" themselves, because they had constructed or better mis-constructed (partly intentionally) your mind and your consciousness without real protection mechanisms.

chazzsongsufos.blogspot.com...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Gumerk]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
charlie083:

You can be very sure that belief is a fact. There are always things going on which people are not telling certain other people about, whether this is governments towards the public, or the public towards the governments, or various institutions and groups against eachother, or even private people among themselves.

IamNow:

Despite your attempt at being humorous and unserious, I still will answer some of your questions.

Water is man made, if you consider man a part of the higher entity that created Man itself and the Physical Universe. Thus, not did only Man create water, but also Himself. Everything physical, including Man, is an aspect of its totality, the True Being which all these fractions reprecent.

The same as above applies for Volcanos.

The moon is not made of Cheese, nor is it a space ship as some suggests, but it is a natural formation caused by an crash between two other planets in the ancient past. I have not directly looked into it to verify which planets these where, but I see it quite likely that it was Mars and another planet, which also caused the asteroid belt which now is located after Mars in our Solar System. It is also possible that the crash was actually between Earth and another planet, or large heavenly body - it could of course be an asteroid and not necessarily a planet. If so, it would go further back in time than the cataclysmic events relating to Mars and the Asteroid belt.

What date it "really" is depends on what you define as the starting point. The start of the Universe? The beginning of Time itself? The creation of Earth? The birth of Jesus? The birth of some other Prophet, such as Mohammad? Or would you base your calendar on other specific events or natural cycles? etc.

Space is deep, it is so endless.

Since Earth already is within the Mily Way, the answer is Yes.

I do not know Lady GAGA so I can not answer that one.

You can not make spiders extinct, at least not alone. And doing so would not be very favorable or good for the Earths biosystem in either case, as it would remove an important factor and lead to further exctinction of other species.

"Milking", "Jelqing", etc, as it is called, does indeed make a mans male member larger. If you need assistance with this, they also sell apparatuses you can attach to your member which will keep it stretched out for hours to further help the increasement. Good luck

Google is God as much as Man is God as Man created Google and God created Man.

Bin Laden is at a secret location in Iran as far as I have heard, but I have nothing against him.

Terrorists are often the Governments themselves trying to gain further population control and power, it is a part of the mind control and brain washing system. So, then you would have to get rid of the Governments and the Corruption first.

It would take more Lego bricks than you will ever get your hands on, as that amount do not exists, to build a stairway to the Moon.

I do not know who first had the idea of the LHC, but I do know there is a secret agenda that has to do with more than creating a "mini big bang", it is a technology that potentially can be used for teleportation and time travel, as it is being used elsewhere.

Never tested the elephants vs mice idea so you will have to try that yourself.

Best blessings.
-Maggador

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Gumerk:

No, that "interview" looks and feels entirely made up.

The other Alien Interview someone posted earlier and asked my opinion has much more truth to it and indeed I feel this one must be real due to the nature of what is being put forth in it that fits very well with my own knowledge and experience.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Gumerk:

No, that "interview" looks and feels entirely made up.

The other Alien Interview someone posted earlier and asked my opinion has much more truth to it and indeed I feel this one must be real due to the nature of what is being put forth in it that fits very well with my own knowledge and experience.

-Maggador

Good deal, thank you.

Another question,

Also, the ones that originally set this whole planet and system up. These beings, where the heck did they go, and did they have other intentions for us other than a prison planet? Were they just poor at their craft at the time in putting all this together, or was it on purpose? Did the ones who originally made it a prison planet just take advantage of a system that wasn't built for our security? The originals, did they want reincarnation to serve a better purpose such as our education?

In other words, the very first original creators of this planet and humans here, did they set up the system to be a prison on purpose, or did others after they left take advantage of the system and set it up for themselves? Did the originals have good intentions, or am I confusing the two? Thank you...Gumerk

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
IX you have to read the terra papers.

It's a very good read.

There is also a few vids on youtube about Robert Morning Sky. I definitely recommend them.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
How would someone who was utterly , and i do mean utterly , insane and out of touch with reality become normal again and stop talking utter bollox ?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kwisatz

There is no such thing as Insanity in the context you speak. Everybody's reality differs from each other. If someone else were to look at the world through your eyes, they would call you insane.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
1. If the universe is infinite, why do scientists generally come up with and agree with a 13.7 billion year old universe that started out with a big bang model?

2. What is the most common type of star that has Earth-like planets? Red Dwarf?

3. Is Earth the only "prison planet" (secret groups controlling everything and making a slave out of the human race) that you know of?

4. Do humans wake up in a parallel universe every morning? Is there a constant "jumping" between universes based on decisions/actions/thoughts?

5. Do you think the Higgs Boson will ever be found?

6. Hypothetical question: If a human from Earth in a spacesuit got stranded on Moon or Mars and found an entrance to a base (where humans on Mars or Moon live), what do you think the people from Moon or from Mars will do when they see an Earth human?

7. People think that some celebrities that died are somehow still alive. Here is the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Does this have to do something with parallel universes at all in your opinion or is this just misinformation?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I have a question for you.. seen as im just here..

what is the meaning of a question?

why do we ask questions?

Feel free to get back to me when you want.. and by the way im not talking about answers.. im talking about why it is we as life forms DO ask them

not as easy as you think is it?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
1. If the universe is infinite, why do scientists generally come up with and agree with a 13.7 billion year old universe that started out with a big bang model?

3. Is Earth the only "prison planet" (secret groups controlling everything and making a slave out of the human race) that you know of?

4. Do humans wake up in a parallel universe every morning? Is there a constant "jumping" between universes based on decisions/actions/thoughts?

5. Do you think the Higgs Boson will ever be found?

6. Hypothetical question: If a human from Earth in a spacesuit got stranded on Moon or Mars and found an entrance to a base (where humans on Mars or Moon live), what do you think the people from Moon or from Mars will do when they see an Earth human?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by sphinx551]

let me help you..

If the universe is infinite, why do scientists generally come up with and agree with a 13.7 billion year old universe that started out with a big bang model?

Becuase like you the universe is finite.. "always has been" you on the other hand been here causes an affect called infinity.. silly i know..

there is no common type of star ..

Is Earth the only "prison planet" (secret groups controlling everything and making a slave out of the human race) that you know of?

No.. as it comes with ignorace of being alive = side effect of fear

Do humans wake up in a parallel universe every morning? Is there a constant "jumping" between universes based on decisions/actions/thoughts?

no.. you watch to much but you do bump into you alter "self" when you get de ja vo "its when you and your othe you clash in time"

Do you think the Higgs Boson will ever be found?

why look for something if its looking back at you?

you are the higgs boson..

If a human from Earth in a spacesuit got stranded on Moon or Mars and found an entrance to a base (where humans on Mars or Moon live), what do you think the people from Moon or from Mars will do when they see an Earth human?

welcome inside as he is "human"

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join