It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
King_John:

I have no interest in Tupac so I would not know, I have never looked into the possibility of him being alive more than I have with Elvis.

Ah, boo you suck .

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
1. Was Earth more meant to be a planet for dinosaurs than humans?

2. Who are the Alpha Draconians?

3. What's the deal with people with elongated skulls? Do you think some people with elongated skulls might have alien DNA in them (mixed with human?)?

4. What do you think of the Starchild skull that was found in Mexico?

5. What do you think of the Nazi base in Antarctica conspiracy?

6. Is shapeshifting possible?

[edit on 27-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hmmm....

1a~Will humanity rise above the hedonistic stupor that the media et all have gotten us into?

1b~Will we be able to create a utopia now we have the technology for there to be enough for all?

2~ Will paranormal proof be accepted by mainstream science.

3~ Will we be contacted by alien beings? Will they be benevolent?

4~ is there a NWO? Illuminati?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity why haven't tptb silenced you? You said a NSA friend went missing right? So why take out an agent and not you?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Edwards, once again thanks for you insights.
I need your insights on this practice. It is called Nichiren Buddhism. Someone suggested it to me. You may find info on it at :
www.sgi-usa.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
sphinx551:

1 - Humans were living here alongside with dinosaurs, but to what degree humans interacted with dinosaurs I am not aware of. They could have been used for food, and if some of them were possible to domesticate they could have been used for transportation and such as well, and to move large and heavy objects in similar ways the elephant of today is being used in certain places.

2 - They are a species of aliens from the Alpha Draconis star system. It is possible that these are the reptilian race that now have come to Earth by using Human bodies as hosts through spiritual means (Incarnating in human bodies). I have never observed these myself in physical form, only spiritual, and I am not aware of the conditions currently in the star system, if there is physical life or not.

3 - The people with elongated skulls are not of alien origin, they are the result of a culture whom used to tie up the skulls of their babies with fabric in a tight matter which thus would make the skulls be disformed as they grew older. Similar traditions are still practiced today, in some asian countries they tie up the feet of the female children so that the women get deformed small feet, and in Africa there is a tribe that adds rings around the neck from they are young and until they get older so that the neck gets extremely long compared to normal peoples necks.

4 - I think it was a deformed human being.

5 - I know there is something going on involving governmental activities in Antarctica, but I am not quite sure exactly what they are doing. It could be related to the energy vortexes, but also to possible inner earth entrances. I have observed some bases and machinery around a rather large crater/hole/cavern system of some sort there but I am not familiar with what they are doing there.

6 - Yes , it is possible, in different forms. Physical shapeshifting being the most extreme and difficult of all, while astral shapeshifting being the easier. You have the in-between method which is to use spiritual energies to make yourself look different in the eyes of others, by manipulating their minds through telepathic measures, and thus it would appear to them you look different physically than what you really look like.

MadameGuillotine:

1a: That depends on mankinds ability to raise their conssciousness and break free from the trap system. People like myself are here to try assist with that, but the outcome is not determined.

1b: This again depends on the results from 1a - there is enough for everyone currently, it is just not being distributed or announced.

2: This too depends on the results from question 1a - if enough people including those whom are "mainstream scientists" etc manage to raise their consciousness to higher levels and understand more of their true self and existence itself this will surely grow and spread throughout the world.

3: It is impossible to tell if such events will take place or not, just as it is impossible to tell if the events in your previous questions will take place or not. The future is not set, it is fluid, and constantly changing, something I have mentioned many times. Making predictions and prophecies are very hard due to this, and specially since a future event can be changed if it is announced before it happens.

4: Yes, the New World Order is already establishing very well, look at the European Union, with their new Euorpean President etc. And the coming American Union, or Norh American Union first at least. And similar Unions are being discussed in asia as well. Then, it is just a matter of time until these unions themselves unite and make a global union. If they will succeed or not depends on the people and the global consciousness and state of mankinds being the coming years.

TiM3LoRd:

At the time, my friend lived in USA where these groups and institutions are more active, and since he was a direct employee it would be easy for them to silence him, in whatever way that was performed. Personally, I lived in Norway at that time , and it would take a lot of efforts and work for them to get the necessary permits to have me delivered to the US, or for that matter have someone "silence" me locally. However, the governments did try to shut down my activities, and locked me up in jail for a time, charging me for "computer related crimes" and confiscating my computers, then after some time releasing me, telling me to stop doing what I was doing because it could be "harmful to others" and was "disinformation about the governments". They never gave back my computers which contained a lot of sensitive material including documents and emails from various contacts, including my NSA friend.

A bit later my server, which was hosted in the US at the time, also was shut down and I had noticed a lot of governmental activity on my website before that, as I have installed software to monitor who visits my websites. Many different governmental agencies and "interesting" corporations were visiting my website frequently and in large numbers. After it was shut down, I started it up again in Canada and continued my work.

But once again I had problems with the local authorities in my own country and was arrested, charged for various unrighteous matters, and even sentenced to one year in jail.

So, they did try to break me down and shut me up. Too bad for them, they did not succeed, and eventually I moved out of country so I could be left in peace and live more anonymously around in different parts of the world and also continue my work and research at the same time. Since then I have lived at unregistered addresses in the cities and countries I have been living the last 5 years, and in general things are much easier in South America than Europe and the USA, and it would take a lot for anyone to care about a private person whom claims various things with little evidence to back it up. I have never had any problems with any governments or other corporations or institutations relating to these matters since I left Norway.

Hornettec:

I will have to look into that a bit later and get back to you.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Let's assume a disclosure in United States takes place. What do you think would be the reaction of most people? A mass panic? Or a huge interest?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The answer to that depends on how this disclosure would take place.

If the governments went public and said they knew about and have contact with benevolent aliens, with information on where these aliens are from, what kind of contact they have had, and in what way they are benevolent etc, people would most likely be able to take it more easy and accept this to be a fact and not be too frightened.

On the other hand, if the government went public and said they have been in contact with aliens, and that these aliens are malevolent, and a threat that we have to join up against , from nation to nation, this would most likely do the quite opposite and stirr some panic.

The more important question would be: If the government tells you something, can you assume they are telling the truth about it? Half-Truth? Or completely lying for other agendas?

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thx Meggador,
I will be waiting for you insights on the pratice.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It seems like "Buddhism for the masses" or "Mainstream Buddhism".

I only took a brief look but did not see anything "suspicious" if that is what you were wondering about. But I know nothing of this group, nor their agendas.

However, reading their "Practice" page says:

The workings of the universe are an expression of a single principle or Law, expressed as Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.

Chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo enables all people to perceive this Law in their own lives and to come into rhythm with it

It is of course common with various chants, but one should be aware of what such chants really are, and what the true meaning of the words chanted are, and their power.

In general one should be skeptical when told that chanting or saying certain strange words or sentences will bring insights and good things, as there is a lot of deception out there and for all you know you could possibly be invoking negative energies/entities.

That does not mean it necessarily is the case, but it is a frequent thing I have observed in various religions, spiritual practices, orders, etc.

Simply vibrating / chanting various vowels can prove more than effective during meditation and spiritual practices, as they bring forth vibrations within your physical body and energy body.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
1. Are the Illuminati actually the good guys in the grand scheme of things on Earth?

2. What is the most haunted place on Earth in your opinion?

3. Do monsters in cartoons (like Yu-Gi-Oh!) really exist in some dimension because a human imagined it?
Examples:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abb500ef663b.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67bc4ea6671c.png[/atsimg]

4. Do ghosts see the same things humans do physically?

5. Are physical humans portrayed and viewed as ghosts to the actual ghosts as the same way that humans view ghosts?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
1. What is the 5th Dimension? Explained as best as you can in our dimensional concepts and ideas. Have you experienced it in anyway?

2. How can you find out what a guide is, and where they are from? Messages is one thing, but how can you find out more about your spiritual guide?

3. Is our current government being controlled by an underground species?

i would like to know these also, i would also like to know this

4. is a dimension shift waiting for us in 2012? and how will things be?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I looked up the meaning of the chant and it states "Nam"=devotion, "Myoho"=mystic law, "Renge"=lotus(cause and effect), "Kyo"=buddhist teacing of all phenomena. Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.
This sounds very legit. Im going for it, thanks for your insights Edwards.

I really give you credit for showing yourself and giving your name out to us and expelling secrets. There are probably FBI/CIA right now on this thread and all your goal is to awaken humanity and maybe even save it. We really bless you for that.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tinarg

Tinarg, just a heads up he already explains this on this post in the begining portion. If you want to go back and dig for it yourself or wait for him its up to you.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
sphinx551:

1 - The Illuminati, like basically any other group / institution, is split up in inner fractions , meaning some are working for the "good" and some are working for the "bad" agendas to take place. In other words, there are both good and bad guys within the Illuminati, and it, as most other secret orders and societies, has been infiltrated by various other groups of people (and orders), which are trying to get control on the top level to steer Illuminati and their activities towards their own plans. So in the end, it depends on who "wins" and what happens with these various people and groups within the Illuminati.

2 - Never looked into what place is most "haunted", but in general any place you go is inhabitated by spirit entities, thus all places are very haunted.

3 - Yes such beings exists in various astral planes, in many cases the artists have tapped into the collective consciousness of these worlds when being "inspired" to draw or create such beings for movies etc. In other cases people create them and depending on how much energy is put into it they may or may not exist for longer times in lower astral realms. For example, artists whom have created their own worlds with creatures that have a large fan-base, lets say the Tolkien-based world and its inhabitants, becomes very real on the astral plane due to all the people putting their consciousnes and energy into its creation and keeping it alive. But a single person just thinking on some being he makes up in his mind for a moment will not make a similar effect on the astral plane, but rather just create a being on his own mental plane for a momentary while.

4 - The way ghosts perceive physical beings and the physical world depends on their own state of consciousness and "development". Some ghosts are spirits whom do not even realize they are dead, so they live in their own mental replica world of their old "real" physical world, and do not see anything else than what is in "their" world. Others have realized being dead, and see the physical world and its inhabitants, and may even try to interfer and interact with physical people and objects. I have actually explained this before when speaking of life after death scenarios.

5 - I refer to my answer number 4.

tinarg:

1 - In the most simple explanation, it is a higher level of existence, a spiritual form of existence, a part of the astral planes. Using numbers to differenciate between the astral planes and dimensions are rather useless though as these themselves are endless and it would only signify a group of astral dimensions, or rather a main astral plane with infinite sub-planes (or dimensions) existing within it. As far I am concerned, we have the physical worlds, the nonphysical worlds, the illusionary ones and the true ones, false understanding and true understanding. For more details on different astral realms, dimensions, planes of existence etc refer to previous posts where I have explained things in more details.

2 - Here are two methods I have previously written down:

Communicating with spirit guides:
www.pleiadiantalk.com...

Contacting your Inner guide:
www.pleiadiantalk.com...

3 - It is controlled by spirit entities that have taken human bodies, a large amount of these entities are the ones called "reptilians" but they are not here in physical form, only in spiritual form incarnated in human bodies. Underground beings exist but I have not seen any interference between them and the people on the surface. I have mentioned this several times before so please read previous posts.

4 - Yes, I have explained this many times by now so please refer to my previous answers regarding 2012.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is it true that...
"When we are released from our 3rd dimension (when we die), we return to the 5th dimension. and are greeted by the one that created us, That being then touches its hand to the energy center of our heart and we begin to perceive all of the memories we experienced in this realm in a life review. What is actually happening is that being is absorbing our heart energy into its own soul through our heart chakra to calim our experiences as its own. We allow them to do this to us because it feels intensely enjoyable. But we do not truly comprehend what they are actually doing to us. After ~2 minutes of this precess, all of the energy of our heart chakra is completely absorbed into the essenece of that other soul.. We no longer exist whithin the 5th dimension of time and space. Our self awarness returns again to the Unified Field of the Onfe Self. And this is viewed as murdering antoher soul! "

Thank You!
Lemmo

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
1. Since parallel universes exist, are paradoxes not possible at all?

2. Have you heard of "Quantum Jumping"?

3.a. Why do parallel universes exist and not just one single ultimate universe where everything happens in stone (or not very flexible universe)?
b. Does the Creator wants to make sure something does not go wrong so parallel universes are made?

Thank you so much.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I don't know what's scarier, the fact that people truly believe this guy or the fact that this guy actually takes the time to respond to questions.

Either he is schizophrenic (or some other mental disorder), or he's just a creepy guy who has nothing else to do but to "role play" in this thread. Either way, this thread (and all other threads like this) are extremely abnormal and creepy. Imagine if a guy was spouting this # on the street, do you know how weird that would be? Do you know how weird you people would look walking up to him and trying to pick his brain?

Do you people honestly believe this guy? I know we all want to "believe" in something, but seriously, you've got to admit this is dumb. If you had answers to the universe, why would you be posting online?

Plus, all of the # this guy is saying is pure science fiction. This entire thread is really creepy.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
Imagine if a guy was spouting this # on the street, do you know how weird that would be? Do you know how weird you people would look walking up to him and trying to pick his brain?

I have done that more than once. I don't care.

Originally posted by Double Eights
Do you people honestly believe this guy? I know we all want to "believe" in something, but seriously, you've got to admit this is dumb. If you had answers to the universe, why would you be posting online?

I don't think anybody believes what he is saying, people are just asking questions because he answers them. Simple as that.

Some of the answers are entertaining.

He is obviously a smart guy, ask him questions, it's just his opinion.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

I had to laugh. Not at you but just your perspective. Do you still not GET it? Do you not get that the only reason it may be "creepy" to you is because you lack imagination. seriously how is this guy being a creep. Sure some of the things he says are out there but so what nobody is asking you to join a cult or sell your house or do anything. People ask him a question he answers as best he can and then the person who asked the question either believes him or doesnt.

I feel sorry for most of you who cant break out of your rigid mindset. Its not that anybody is right or wrong and thats the problem people are acting like there is a war and you have to take sides. I find it creepy that there are still people who think some goat herders from a cave took control of jumbo jets and flew them into 3 buildings. Not to mention a 4th building that had nothing to do with anything apart from the fact that it housed 3 alphabet agencies was brought down with controlled demolition. Yeah thats normal
people on here so quick to judge as if they have a monopoly on sanity and whats real.

All you demonstrate is your lack of understanding of the situation and how fast your brain can pigeon hole something. wow we are all very impressed.

So just out of curiosity did you post to save us from our selves or were you just looking for attention or did you think that we hold your opinion is such high regard that upon realizing how you feel on the subject we would immediately realize the error of our ways thank you profusely and shuffle along knowing that the great savior is watching our back. You probably meant well and if you were trying to help people i commend your attempt at philanthropy, BUT before you attempt to pull people out of the ever growing hole of ignorance make sure your not trying to dig your way out yourself.

P.S. I really dont give a monkeys A$$ what anybody thinks of me or my opinions they are mine and mine alone and i can do whatever the hell i want with them.

First and foremost i am here to gather information to sate my curious apatite. The reason i came here is because i had questions most people didnt care about let alone have answers to. Secondary to that i will help if asked to and sometimes when something really gets my goat i will throw my 2 cents in, hope someone finds it useful and leave.

I think as the new generation gets onto sites like this they bring with them their lack of sensitivity to a subject and impatience. What a brave new world we have to look forward to with these people making the decisions that will govern the destiny of humanity.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join