It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
1. Do you think dogs can see ghosts?

2. Do you think cats can see ghosts?

3. What is negative matter? I heard it's different than anti-matter.

4. Do anti-matter universes exist?

5. What do you think of the Phoenix Lights event in 1997?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
1. on the subject of music, is there anything special or out of the ordinary about the song by Beyonce, called Sweet Dreams. I listened to this song once on ayahuasca at first and it was quite intense. I just get the impression its not like most other songs. Also I know that some people say she is involved in the illuminati.

2. Do you know any secrets about the truth of world war 2?

3. Is the policy of mass third world immigration into white countries a deliberate attempt to wipe out white people? and if so, why?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What is your knowledge on magic?
How powerful is it, if it exists, and what types are there?
Can people cast spells of extraordinary power?
Is it anything like books and television make it out to be?
Also do mystical creatures exist such as elves. fairies, dwarfs, etc.?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
1. When I see blue and you see blue, do we see the same blue? We both know it's blue, but are we really seeing the exact same thing? Our much does our perception differ from one another?

2. This may be a personal question, but just how long are you planning to stay in this physical body? Do you plan to outlive our normal lifespan like guy who lived for hundreds of years? Do plan on using your mind alone? Or sacred herbs and/or chemicals to achieve anti-aging?

3. If humans in your opinion never evolved from apes and monkeys, then just why do we still have a tail bone? Why do we share so much of an earth ape's DNA? Did we evolve from say, an ancient bunch of apes and monkeys, simply not on earth?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Profound knowledge? Esoteric societies? Stop please. My head hurts. You are a scientologist and I wouldn't trust you to change the gasket on my blender. Plaedians and bunk. Do you hear yourself? Did you get thrown out of Scandinavia? I'm sorry, but you may be the most "in love with yourself-type person" I have ever come across. St. Thomas huh? That was classic.

On a serious note, I kind of applaud you at the same time. I mean as long as there's people eating what you serve, you may as well keep serving it. It may make them feel better I suppose which is more than what I do. Good luck with your alien soul. Peace.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is Tupac really dead? If so, who killed him? If not, where is he? Also who killed Biggie?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hey there, thanks in advance for answering these questions.

First question, is it possible to be dead and not know your dead?
Second question, Whats the deal with the Bermuda triangle and the devils triangle?
Third question, How can someone travel back in time physically?

I await your response sir.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey Maggador. Nice thread, and very interesting points. I do have a few questions I hope you could shed some light on. 

1. I'm curious as to how "alive" you feel in the physical vs other realms. I always here people who had "near death expierences" saying they never felt so alive when they were dead. I know that is contradictary, but I constantly hear this. My expierences with other realms have been very dream-like and non-vivid. The scene is constantly changing, and everything has a certain "un-real" sense to it. What are your thoughts? Are the other after-death realms boring? Would you rather be in a physical form? 

2. Don't laugh, but if I have a fantasy, could i play it out in the realms after death? I've always had the desire to live through the plot of this one fantasy book. I doubt it would last "forever". Probably the equivalent of taking a week vacation here on earth. Then I'd move on, or keep playing if I felt like it. 

Although, a dream come true would be to reincarnate into a realm where I could forseeably work & live through the events. Would this be possible?  

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I know you want his answer, but you could easily do that with lucid dreaming, you don't have to wait till death.

It may take a few years to practice at controlling all around you, but eventually every time you go to that state, you can do just about whatever you want to do.

Play out the book, whatever you want.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
aphinx551:

1 & 2. Yes, at least cats can, I have observed that several times, personally I have not observed dogs seeing into the astral realm, but I do assume they can as I have heard more than enough witnesses whom have observed this with their dogs as well.

In either case, the reason for this ability to see into the astral realm is why cats often stare into "nothing" and chase "invisible" things etc. Most people whom have had a cat have experienced their cats doing such things, and this is why.

3. I have never observed anything that can be called "negative matter" nor "anti-matter". But, the term itself indicates it must be the opposite of "positive matter", but what would "positive matter" be, considering we are all made up of both "negative" and "positive" charged particles and matter.

4. See answer 3. As a sidenote: Everything exist at one level or the other. If someone can think up something, it exists. If you have an idea, you create it, even if only temporarily in the astral planes. The more believing something, the longer the thought is hold and focused, the stronger and more "real" it manifests elsewhere, until it is as real as where we are now.

5. I have not looked into it, but I would assume either governmental experiments or atmospherical phenomena or non-physical / astral entities temporarily manifesting energetically so they could be viewed. That's just my assumptions as these are the most common reasons behind UFO-lights phenomenas.

asd10:

1. Listen to any music on psychedelic drugs can make that music quite "special". On the oher hand, many musicians are involved with the Illuminati, or rather Illuminati-puppets, using music as a form of mind-control, brain washing, population control.

2. It was an occult war, more about spiritual matters than physical, and about various races and their origins, both planetary and spiritually speaking.

3. Yes, we see a mixing of races to exterminate true and pure races, as a way to gain more control and power and make people lose their origins and be a mashup of different background, spiritually, emotionally, culturally, physically, planetary and so on. This seem to be an Illuminati scheme to get rid of the physical vehicles most suitable for specific souls, and vice versa.

thegreenelement:

My knowledge on magic is extensive. I have been involved with magic for most of my life, and everything you ask about is true and exists. The key to it all is Mind - Everything is Mental. Ultimately we create our own worlds.

IbholoSarstsh:

1. Interesting question, though the answer would not matter. As long as two people see the same color as the same color, the effect is the same. But, there have been reported indigenous tribes that are not able to see specific colors, or shades of colors. And of course color blind people exist - which suggest all people see the same color to the same degree, more or less, as color blindness affects red and green - and you have the fact that if people saw colors differently, some people would be unable to read certain texts on certain backgrounds, or see certain images, while other people would, due to the difference of colors that would make such tasks difficult with specific color patterns. As far I am aware of, this is not the case.

2. Until my mission is complete, so far it has just started and I am working on many things and with many groups to get the work properly done and spread.

3. If you look at the way animals of all kinds develop as embryos you will find them to be very similar and have many same features - some of them will continue developing these features, some will basically do the opposite and not have them appear at all. A tail is one example of this, and many animals have tailbones but no tail so to speak.

In the ancient past, a lot of life on Earth came from elsewhere, including many of the common animals. The theory of evolution is rather faulty, as it does not take into consideration spontaneous creation of whole beings, but rather assumes that all life evolved from one single cell at some point. In reality, there is no more reason for such a single cell to suddenly appear with life in the universe, than a whole being. Both are basically different aspects of the same - different forms of life. The Creator did not need to start with a cell, to put it that way.

And now I am talking about the Creator of the Physical World, and not The God above All, just so that is clear.

spinalremain:

I have no interest in scientologists, in fact I consider them a failure, as I do with Aleister Crowley and Hubbard whom both had a finger in the role of the creation of Scientology, although it is usually credited to Hubbard alone. Scientology is a mix of lies and truth and a way to gain power and control, and lots of money. It is governed by what can be called "negative" entities.

King_John:

I have no interest in Tupac so I would not know, I have never looked into the possibility of him being alive more than I have with Elvis.

TiM3lord:

1. Yes, I have explained this before. Please search through my threads/posts on after life, reincarnation, astral realms , etc.

2. They are portals that are very active, or vortexes of energy, similar to those on land at places where ancient people built their temples and pyramids and other structures, and where governments of today often build their own structures. These energies can be tapped into for various uses, from deep spiritual insights, to time travel, and more.

3. Only by traveling through alternate realities until you find one that is a replica of your "past". All timelines exist at the same moment, in different parallel universes, thus time travel is in reality about transporting oneself through these universes. Teleportation in a way.

mossme89:

1. You can feel more alive, or less alive, or no difference. Some people do not even know they are dead and keep living on as before they died in lower astral realms that are copies of their "old" world, mostly created by their own and the collective consciousness of others in the same position.

2. You can do anything you desire, and create any world you want, you are a God in the true sense, you can create enviornments as well as life. Its truly darned to be trapped down here in these bloody stumps I can tell you, that is why I am trying to teach people more about their True Self , the Trap System, and Reality of Existence.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Edwards thanks for you replies but i have a few more to pickle your brain.
1.Can u tell us at what locations that alien beings are living at? Maybe: Groom lake Nevada, Dulce New Mexico, or China Lake Naval Station?

2. Are their beings living on Venus right now?

3. Do you just do astro projection everyday and find answers for us? Like for example, tomorrow afternoon can you go to Mars and find answers for us?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thanks for the answers im sorry i didnt get a chance to read through all the posts as there are a fair few. I guess what im asking is how can I transport myself back in time. AS in what would be required on my part to achieve this goal?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

The real secret to life is, is that there is no secret.
Life has no real meaning other than to enjoy living it while we can.
Nothing we do will matter in the long run.
As I've said before, and will continue to do so, the universe did just fine before us, and will continue to do just fine long after the last human has died.
I take a lot of comfort in awaiting the blackness at the end of existence.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
hornettec:

1. The Americas and Europe have many beings walking among us, but in human bodies. I am not aware of any place on Earth that have any physical aliens present, although portals do exist and are used to travel back and forth between other planets I have not seen any non-human type of alien. Some of the places you mention do have such portals in operation.

2. Yes, I have answered this before, there are beings living on all planets, but many of them are in non-physical form and would not be seen unless travelling there astrally or using astral sight or if they for some reason manifested physically visible as tends to happen once in a while.

3. No, I do not astral project every day, in fact I do it quite little. All my answers are based on what I already know, if I do not know something I say so. The information I need for my primary objective has already been stored within my physical brain and memory, but I do have a connection that keep feeding me with important information mainly relating to myself, existence and the objective itself. This connection seem to be a link between myself and my Higher Soul and through it a link to the Source itself, or the Akashic Records. I do frequent meditations though, and visual journeys - for lack of better words - but these serves other purposes than what you are asking about. And I do not carry out requests such as astral projecting somewhere for other people to find out something they want to know, I have not the time nor interest for such things, and I recommend everyone with such desires to rather learn to astral project themselves and find their own answers. It is probably the most useful thing you can learn before your death in either case.

TiM3LoRd:
The easiest way for you to travel in time would be by astral projection, and thus simply "will" yourself to any time period you wish to observe. In certain cases you can also interact in other time periods, specifically by entering other peoples bodies. You can enter your own past of future bodies temporarily and walk around just as here.

Matthew Dark:

Thanks for sharing your belief, and you are more than free to continue believing that. I will not try make you believe anything. You might be somewhat surprised at the end of your life though.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

So, if you've got all the answers, which the jury is still out on...why are you not on, oh...say...like...Oprah or something else?
Why post on the internet on a site where half the people are legitimate skeptics, and the other half are basically sheep looking for something to believe in?
Oh wait...I think I just answered my own question...

And for that matter, what 'secret societies' and 'government operations' are you allegedly a part of.
And don't give me that 'it's a secret' nonsense because if you say you are part of something, then be open about it.
There's little worse in dealing with people who have some kind of secret but they display the 'I have a secret but I can't tell you because it's a secret but I already told you that I have a secret but can't tell you what it is because it's a secret' type of attitude.
Childish...
Not saying you're childish, but hey...work with me here man.
Throw me a bone...if you have all this knowledge you're willing to share, for no personal gain (which I don't believe for a second), then be fully open and do not give cryptic answers.
Okay, that being said, I'll say this...
Tell me...please?
(see, I said 'please' so therefore I'm not being rude hahahaha.)

Ex

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Interesting theory, since I just watched GhostHunters
and it had a voice anomoly that coresponds.

Normally I'm not a big fan of putting words into the invisible mouths of audio anomalies but in this case I have to admit I found the interpretation to match up extremely well with the actual recording. Jay & Grant begin talking and suddenly a female voice seems to say, "Hello? Is there someone there?" The voice even seems to have an accent, which goes a long way in my mind to reduce the possibility of it being interference or the guest in the next room. It also lines up with the Princess story.

But the tape continues. Jay & Grant ask, "Princess, are you in here?" and the immediate reply seems to be, "Of course I'm in here. Where are you?"

www.skepticalviewer.com...

[edit on 12/27/2009 by Ex]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Matthew Dark:

The most insightful people do not necessarily end up on Oprah. Not that I am saying I am the most insightful person, but I assume you understand my point.

And, I have no interest on being a "public" person appearing in such shows in the first case. I have declined several interviews so far from various media sources.

I do work on other projects though, such as books and videos I am producing and will be releasing, in my own way.

The rest of your questions, such as what orders and societies I am involved with, and what parts of the governments I am invovled with, I have already adressed a couple times around in the threads I have so far. I actually even posted some photos the other days of various documents and papers I have from my membership of some of these orders and societies because of being asked to give some evidence. Normally I do not feel the need to do such but since I had some documents nearby I took some photos and posted.

But, if you want a list, I am involved with Freemasonry, Rosicrucians, Knights Templars, Eckankar, Ordo Templi Orientis, Knights of Malta, Church of Light, Brotherhood of Light, Builders of the Adytum, and a couple ones I do not wish to name to mention the ones I am most involved with.

Regarding governmental involvement, I am not a member or employee myself, but certain family and friends I have are of high positions within places such as NSA, the Military, Air Force, and to some degree CIA, FBI and couple others. Some of the contacts I have from these institutions are people I have gotten to know from some of the societies I am member of as well. I have been lucky enough to be visiting some secret bases and locations with these people and this includes a military underground base within a mountain.

Direct projects I have been involved with myself includes a NSA lead research trip to an part of Brazil, but my friend whom worked for NSA and was the one arranging this through them have been missing for the last 5 years or so, and this seem to be linked to information he shared with me during the 5 previous years or so that I knew him, thus I am not involved with NSA in any way right now. He was directly involved with various space related work and time portals / teleportation experiments , and was a rather brilliant scientist in my opinion, as well as great friend and human being.

Hope this answered your questions.

Blessings,
-Maggador

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks Maggador.

Is there any truth to predictions of earth-changing events on 11/28/2011 and/or 12/21/2012? Also, are the prophecies true that the coming 4-5 years will be revolutionary? If there are changes, will they be subtle, is clearly visible to all?

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but i'm hoping for something like that because honestly, my life is very boring. I'm still in high school, but am honestly bored with modern society. I almost wish aliens would invade the earth, LOL.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by mossme89]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
1. How often should a person balance their chakras? Every day? Once a week? Once every two weeks?

2. Can a person learn to see ghosts?

3. Have you heard of the Arcturian aliens?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
mossme89: I have already answered this question several times. Shortly, it depends, the future is not set. Your Mind will lead the way. The collective consciousness, and the "negative" and "positive" forces and energies that are working for various scenarios to play out also have a role in the play.

I would prepare for the worst, but hope and expect the best. In other words, living in fear will only strengthen the possibility for something negative to happen, and living in joy the opposite. At least as long as the joy is for something beneficial that does not include catastrophies or people dying etc.

sphinx551:

1. Daily energy work, chakra balancing and meditation is preferable and of utter most usefulness.

2. Yes, by psychic or astral sight. Or simply by astral projecting.

3. I have heard of the name but never seen such beings myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join