It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Well said Tim3lord

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sometimes a Spider gets caught in his own web.
He looks to his 'company' for a way out to no avail.
Nature takes care of the w-rest.
.....by Design.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
levitron:

Good quote, but unfortunately I do not agree to it, the result quoted there is only possible if one actually escapes the trap-system and moves above all spheres / levels of astral realms and existence, beyond all illusions and to the highest purest level of Oneness - merging with the Source itself.

Sphinx551:

1 - Because of the beauty of parallel universes, the paradoxes are solved and thus do not exist.

2 - Yes I have heard the term but have not looked it up so I do not know exactly what it is about, so I can not say anything about it until I check its definition.

3 - a: Maybe for the Higher Souls, and the Source, to have as many experiences as possible in the shorter amount of time. That is only a suggestion, and not an observed fact, but honestly I do not know the answer any more than you to that. Nor do I know why the first Cause of All, the Source (God) started creating other forms within itself in the first place either, but I assume it is a way to expand consciousness.

3 - b: I do not think the true Creator, the Source, take any part or interfere in any way - he simply experiences and absorbs and observes.

Double Eigts:

I respect your freedom to express yourself, and you are free to believe what you want about me. When it all boils down, your description of me is only your own belief, in the same way you claim of those other whom believe me to tell the truth. If I am lying, insanse, or truthful I make up for you all to decide for yourself and I do not care what you believe, in the end my purpose is still fulfilled as far I am concerned.

Blessings to all,
-Maggador

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Where you born into a secret society or you were selected to join?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I understand you have questions about the origin of Atlantis.

When the Kings of Hyksos ('Foreign' Kings) were driven out of Avaris, Egypt, they settled the land of Atlantis AKA Santorini or Thēra (or Thira, Greek Θήρα). 'Atlantis' was the new Avaris. Scuba diving around the island is extremely limited for good reason though I've never had use for the word 'forbidden'.

I understand this information has never been published though I believe if one seeks the Truth, they should find it.

Secrets are for those who have something to hide and I wear no veil.

I suppose one could access this information the same way Newton discovered gravity; No?

I have a 'plane' to catch.....lol

~Out here~

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have an open ended question. I was just sitting here at work thinking about light and dark and it occured to me that light is the foreign invader in this reality and that darkness is the original master of this domain. I'm talking visible spectrum here, so then I wonder is there a reality where light is the original master and darkness the invader.

If you look at the universe through our eyes it is basically black with specs of white. White being sun and star light. If not for these celestrial objects the universe would be utter darkness. So all things being equal I would assume(I know I know assumtions) that there is a reality composed of light with anti suns.

Any thoughts??

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
GrandKitaro777:

Born into as my father was the Grandmaster of an order.

Perseus Apex:

Thanks for the information, interesting place. Have not studied this area before so will look more into it. Its location however do not seem to fit very well with Platos description.

TiM3LoRd:

Interesting thought, I have never observed such a reality myself, but it will not surprise me if it exists. Since I have no experience with any such, I can not really comment more on it, except for mentioning what I have said earlier about though-forms and how various realities have come into existence.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
hi, i am very interested in wormholes or as you say 'energy vortexes', i saw them many times in my lucid dreaming and really want to locate and experience them,

but as you say - you cant disclose the locations or in formations, would you please point me to where i should start looking at ??? and maybe some more info on wormholes, are there any in london (as i saw in my lucid stuff) or in England , how many of them , is there any security or are they freely accessible and so on..

if you cant give any information, please point out to where to look at

Merci

(also accept my fb invite)

J.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hey bud,

More questions. Thank you as always for devoting your time and knowledge here.

(1.)Any insights into Avatar the movie? Have you got to see it yet? I went to see it today. I Was wondering if it was like other movies that have a somewhat prophetic message in them from the inspired collective conscience. It really got me to thinking about mother earth and how we are all connected. My Goodness, if for only one day we could all meditate together, it would really be something. There is something special to be said about humans that have that strong spiritual bond with each other and the earth. Anyways, I was thinking what if it was kind of some insight into "aliens" coming here into avatars to study us and learn our ways. Like the movie, some are negative and some can be positive. What if some are here in avatars trying to warn us of disasters that are going to be carried out by their own kind so to speak? Go to sleep one species, and wake up another
Kinda sounds like dreaming....

(2.)Is there any truth to the book of Enoch? Were there named "watchers" that left their place in the heavens to come down and mate with human women, leading to their own "giant" offspring? Are these the ones that taught mankind eternal secrets "preserved" in heaven? Are they still bound here in the "valleys" of the earth? Did they teach us root cutting, astrology, enchantments, weapon making from metals of the earth, and even cosmetics? If true, was it a problem because we received this knowledge to early or what? Maybe our spiritual maturity just wasn't ready to act responsible with all of this sacred knowledge. We've come a long way and seem ready in some areas, but are still like children in other areas. Our past and present wars for example. Was Enoch traveling by astral projection in his descriptions of the heavenly places?

and the course of the stars and the lightnings sped and hastened me, and the winds in the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven.
www.sacred-texts.com...

(3,)People that go into cardiac arrest, have near death experiences, and are brought back to life by electric defibrillation for example, where are they in that time between cardiac arrest and that first breath of conscientiousness when brought back to life? Why do some not remember anything at all, while others can give detailed accounts of what was said by the nurses/doctors after they were considered dead; some even giving other details of what sounds like other dimensions. Why does the heart beating again bring that soul back to its body? Does the soul have a choice in this at all, or is it like starting to experience the afterlife and then getting yanked back into your body? Furthermore, what about the cases where people were considered dead for an hour, and then they suddenly came back to life? Where are they for this time period? How did they suddenly come back after all that time? Finally, can a soul who has just passed out of its former body, animate it to give you a sign while your standing over them? For example, one last rise and fall of the chest even though they are supposed to be totally gone.

Thank you in advance for all the effort, knowledge, and caring...Gumerk

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Gumerk]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Meggador few more questions as usual:

1. Earlier in this post you discussed the 7 planes of existance. Which plane would you consider to be Buddhahood?

2. You mentioned the govn't is doing physical teleportation, how r they doing it?

3. There is a trend on here by and individual called "ET_MAN", he states in 2011 something catastrophic will happen to earth which will claim 1billion lives. What r your insights on this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to tell me go back to this post if these questions have alreardy been answered.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

the first thing that blew my mind when i first say avatar, was if aliens were going to invade us this is how they would do it. NOT ID4 style NOT V style. When you push an animal into a corner they push back because its natural to fight for ones survival.

Instead one would INFILTRATE them and kill them with either kindness(junk food) or poison them slowly with cancers and viruses and a host of other measures...........food for thought. (pun intended)

ok well im off to celebrate a pointless event that means nothing significant apart from the fact that im going to get really smashed and hopefully not get too down on the fact that we are all slaves. HAPPY NEW YEAR YEAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

We are not all slaves. I agree with alot of the descriptions of the OP but we are not all slaves. We all have eternal life and the ones that act in service to self do this because they dont see reasons to live as service to others.

I know this goes against what this OP says...and as much as I may agree on many parts, I hope it can be respected for another voice to reassure others that the service to self powers are on a very low vibration of learning because it is the path they are in need of right now.

We are not all slaves and there is a reasonable way to leave this sphere when one is rightfully ready.

Go celebrate spiritual freedom, celebrate being a spiritual being having a human experience. Most importantly, celebrate in peace and love with best intentions for all souls.

Mankind has slaved its own self with making religions and thoughts that limit our thinking and spiritual growth....to not allow your spirit to discover itself is then only allowing yourself to be a part of this Earthly world. This is only our home while in the flesh...very temporary (unless you keep coming back here with things you must learn).

OP please forgive this one little posts that goes against yours....some people are here right now for different reasons then the majority and I feel this is very important for some to remember the purpose here is 'getting to know the deep self of self'.

Peace and Love
Create what you feel needs to be done
Let it be and make it be
LV

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
angelx666:

The only specific place I can think of in England is Stonehenge and the areas around it. However, any ancient ruins are places to check out, perhaps celtic sites may be placed on some of these vortexes. Search the internet for "earth vortexes" , "energy gridpoints" and "leylines" , here are some to start with:

www.leylines.org...

www.deepinfo.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

You can also find such energy centers, small or big, yourself by for example dowsing.

Here is a good general course in pendulum dowsing:
www.lettertorobin.org... - also get the Companion book.

And of course you can try search for the same terms mentioned above by narrowing it down to your area by adding "England", such as "energy grids england" or "energy vortexes england", etc.

It is no problem for me to tell you where you can find various such energy vortexes as they are all over the world and not generally "guarded" by governments and doing such would raise suspicion to say the least, as well as be rather impossible due to the amount of such places. I would recommend this site for a good list of such sites around the world:
www.sacredsites.com...

Some of them are stronger than others, and have various "effects", and how you personally "tap into" them is also of importance. The simplest, and often most interesting way, is to sit down and meditate alone on such a site if you have the chance.

A few of them have been undergoing governmental activity for different amounts of time, and some have even been destroyed by governments whom buldozer them down and cover them up. I assume these latter cases must be places of quite interesting energies.

I am not sure what you mean with "fb invitation" or how to accept it, I could not see anything about it here in ats?

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Gumerk:

1 - I have not seen the movie yet but might do it tonight, so I will comment on this later. I also avoided reading the rest of what you wrote in question 1 to avoid spoilers

2 - Some beings came from other worlds in ancient times, but they were humans and thus could interbreed with the humans of Earth. This relates to what I have previously explained about the human race spread around in the universe.

Some "secrets" were discovered by man alone, while others were "handed down" so to speak, both from physical beings such as those mentioned above, but also from spiritual beings.

It was no problem to receive spiritual knowledge, what was a problem was those whom created false religions, and those whom tried and still try (with rather great success I might add) to remove true spirituality from Mankind.

Regarding other "material" knowledge, this can have affected the spiritual nature of Mankind in a negative direction, and brought forth more lust for power and control, earthly desires, low level forms of mentality and spirituality etc.

Enoch, as many other people of the various religions, seem to have been an astral projector yes.

3 - People whom have had a NDE have had, basically, an spontaneous astral projection, as far as it comes for the examples you give. The heart does not necessarily need to stop for this to happen, a shock or other serious accident / injury can also make a person go out of body, and this is generally as a result of the body, or its consciousness, expecting it to die and thus releasing the soul. But, in many cases people survive, and then the soul will return, just as it does when you astral project by your own will. We also do not always immediately leave the body at death either, but can be "stuck" within it (why I personally recommend cremation). In most cases, the Etheric body which is different in nature than the Astral body will dissolve, or release, more slowly than the Astral body. Most people whom experience coming "back" have just had the astral body itself leave, and not the Etheric body, which only will leave at total death. Our astral body is not our "soul", it is just yet another vehicle able to interact in a different enviornment than the physical body, and it is the vehicle of the Mind, and the Soul. Souls that have left the body, and now I am speaking of cases of total death, can not return to "animate" the body, if they could they would be able to return completely and return to life once again.

hornettec:

1. I have not studied buddhism much, but if I understand correctly "buddhahood" means a person whom have become "enlightened". This is not any other plane of existence than the normal physical one, these people have just gained further spiritual insights than most. If you are referring to people whom go to "nirvana" , this sounds to me as what can be called "death of the Ego", again in physical form. This too reflects a higher spiritual understanding and development, but does not assure any "ascension" to any higher plane of existence after physical death even if this state of mind is maintained.

2. They are using technology that is based, upon my understanding, on high powered electromagnetic fields. I assume they are simulating the natural vortexes of energy found in nature, and magnifies this energy as much as they can to gain much stronger physical results, such as teleportation and time travel. I do not really know much more about the science behind this, but i have heard of cases where they are tapping directly into strong energy fields of earth itself. I believe they might be doing such experimentations in Antarctica although I have not directly observed that myself.

3. There are signs in nature that something like that could happen in the coming few years, but as i have stated the future is not set thus it is impossible to make prophecies and expect to be correct about such things. For me, what i see for the future, and the informatin i get from my sources, continouly changes, so my best advice is to get prepared for the worst but expect and hope for the best. Follow the earth changes for signs of what to come.

LeoVirgo:

There is no problem for me if you disagree with me on something - or everything for that matter. But in contrast, I actually agree that not ALL are "slaves", and that there is a way out. If not, my purpose of being here would be rather pointless.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
1. Is this a Reptilian's true form (non-human)?:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5eafda02c0d2.jpg[/atsimg]

2. Do you know of this alien?:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa5f39ec3fd4.jpg[/atsimg]

3. What's the most common alien species after the humans in your opinion?

[edit on 31-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
As always IX-777 I find your posts very absorbing and important.I am certain I have known you in some other lifetime,or place.

I have had many astral experiences in which I have been told of four elements on earth that when combined halt and in some cases reverse the ageing process.Are you already aware of this?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
sphinx551:

1. I have never observed any reptilian being such as the one you display. The one and only reptilian type of being I have seen myself is the type I have described earlier, which do look astonishing alike the species Jar-Jar from Starwars is from. Indeed the whole Starwars story is very accurate on many interesting truths of the Universe and Existence, and I have speculated in how George Lucas came up with the idea, perhaps he was "inspired" by a direct connection with other realms, the Collective Consciousness, astral projection, "true dreams", or even otherwise knew about the reality of these matters from personal physical experience with them.

2. Looks like a typical Human-race type of beings that is found throughout the universe.

3. Good question, I have not really studied any other group of aliens or which type is more common. I have observed very few groups of different races. The Human Race, the Reptilian Race, a "grey" type of race and technological robot races are the ones I have observed for most of the part.

KANDINSKI:

The four elements, Fire, Earth, Air and Water are represented in many esoteric systems, such as Astrology among other places.

Fire.....Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
Earth.....Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Air.....Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Water....Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

And these also represents their ruler planets
Fire - Mars, Sun, Jupiter
Earth - Venus, Mercury, Saturn
Air - Mercury, Venus, Uranus
Water - Moon, Pluto, Neptune

Tarot cards also represents the different elements, and they are also found on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life for the sephiras. It is too much for me to start listing it all up here now.

For me i can only see the way to "reverse" - or stop - the aging process spiritually, by using these systems, I do not know of a specific way using these elements to stop the physical aging process.

But, do feel free to research further on the above mentioned systems and how each of them relate to eachother and perhaps you will discover something I have not. Best of luck

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
a "grey" type of race

Can you tell anything more about them? Spiritual or Physical?
I don't think you mean the typical Grey Aliens, maybe a race of aliens that looks like the Grey Aliens?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
They are small, aggressive, operate in groups - as predators, and they eat flesh. They are somewhat similar to "greys" - small body, big heads, but they are white in color, not so big eyes, they have mouths with sharp teeth, and they do not seem intelligent. They are humanoid shaped, but act more like animals, such as for example monkeys if comparing to an Earth animal. They are afraid of water, another interesting similarity between monkeys, so they can be avoided by walking up in streams and traveling up rivers and over lakes and so on. Quite aggressive, they will jump down from tall cliffs to try get their prey even if it is obviously too tall and it means they will get killed themselves when hitting the ground.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
fb invitation, i mean facebook, you asking everybody on your site to join you there,

so where are those holes, that aliens use for teleportation and quick transporting i mean, stonege is bs, i mean real holes-stations where you go from one country to other country in seconds/minutes (tubes)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join