It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

So in other words our minds can produce anything physical, once we rid of all the negativity that is stuck in our heads?
Would this video constitute to this theory from "What the bleep do we know" stated a philosopher by the name Dr Imoto created pure water from dirty water just by using his conscious?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

to receive answers on that which you have forgotten that you know

And this is were you epicaly fail

A question is a function not a mere "memory" i have "forgotton" you see?

You assitan logic with you own "opion" of what logic is!

Yet logic says a question is an interaction of you and your enviroment

like Matter and Engery

thats why god is not a man.. or a being

if anything GOD is just a "FUNCTION" you happen to make work !

Now here is another question i like to use.

what way IS UP

now no cheating and using google..
im very aware some do! yet i would like a honest opinion from you.

ty

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I want to know the answer to the "why ?" questions ... the ones that are not going to get an answer from science

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

they dont care if u do know...

thats the problem, they have been have been at it for over 100.000 years

wat ever made you think THEY CARE?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pilot70

thats easy..

WHY is a ANSWER its self

"function"

It is a method to assitane something "answer"

Why did god create the universe... its a riddle not a statement

Because GOD was ASKING why hes here! if thats the case

God: shall i or shall i not create life

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
13579:

I find your questions and posts rather irrelevant and unintersting.

What is "up" depends on where in space or existential planes you are located and if there is gravity there or not obviously. I care not expand further upon such matters, sorry.

Regarding your God-theory, I have previously explained this. God is, per se, a System, which we are indeed part of.

Your asumption that God created because he was wondering is somewhat broad as well, God most likely created by expanding his Mind, just as we do, creation is a way of conscious expansion and expanding consciousness can not be done without "creating" - whether that is something "physical" or something "mental/spiritual".

In the end however, no one knows why God started expanding, we can only speculate, until we once again are absorbed by that Source itself.

hornettec:

Yes, it is possible do create physical changes and manifestations by Mind, we do it all the time. However, being so involved with what is physically possible is rather a limitation as it will keep your attention and focus and thus your being on the physical level of existence.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
1. Is there going to be a new equator after 2012 from a great pole shift?

2. Is there really going to be something like the "Final Judgment" like most Christians talk about or is it just fear to control the masses?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by sphinx551]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
sphinx551:

1. I do not know. Signs indicate this possibility, and statistically we are close to a new pole shift, but as I have said earlier making prophecies about the future is difficult due to many energies playing a role in the final outcome. We all play a part.

2. This too depends on many factors, if they come along or not, and yet again is impossible to predict, but it is a possibility and it looks like we could be close to a cataclysmic event when looking at past cycles of such events which indicates we are close to a new end of such a cycle.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Your asumption that God created because he was wondering is somewhat broad as well, God most likely created by expanding his Mind, just as we do, creation is a way of conscious expansion and expanding consciousness can not be done without "creating" - whether that is something "physical" or something "mental/spiritual".

you did say you would answer questions i guess what way is up seems erelevent, so i wont push that..

I do not assume got created because i dont belive in god.. but

God most likely created by expanding his Mind

and a prerequirement of that is the "action / function" to ask questions

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
1.a. What is considered a "Old Soul" on Earth?
b. What is considered a "Young Soul" on Earth?

Thank you so much.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
sphinx551:

1. Someone whom have been unfortunate enough to be here for hundreds of thousands of years trapped. Though, some of these may have gained certain insights through that time and thus have decided to stay a while longer to teach others what they have learned.

2. Someone whom have just recently come here, is is unusual though, but not unlikely that there is some few individuals whom are "first timers" here on Earth, whether they came from another planet our is the first "soul fraction" of their Higher Soul.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Fill my curiosity, why are we here today on Earth? And how did we come about?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Tantalus:

I have already explained this in great details. Please read properly through this thread as well as my website for more insights on it.

To put it extremely short, Man is here as Slave, and came into being by a Trap that was created to capture the Spirit, or Soul, in human bodies, and then put him into a cycle of reincarnations where memory is erased between each life for Man to not remember his origins, and to hinder him from developing his spiritual self.

That is the very short and basic version.

Blessings.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
1. Why don't people from the Moon like the people on Earth?

2. How many people do you think live on the Moon?

3. What do people from the Moon generally look like (physical features)?

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
1. Who built the Money Pit on Oak Island and what is it protecting?

2. How many 'true' crystal skulls are there and what is their purpose? How were they constructed? Who made them?

3. Is there a crystal skull hidden inside the Great Pyramid?

4. What is the purpose of the Crop Circles?
What is the meaning of the one in this link? And who made it?
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

5. Could this prison system also be a setup to teach us what limitation is and to understand it? (I hope that made sense
)

6. Is there a "supercomputer" controlling/organizing this prison system? If not, who or what is controlling it?

7. Do you know of any group that uses a triangle with an infinity symbol in the center as a symbol to represent God?

8. What is really going on at the underground base in Dulce?

Thank you for your time

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
IX-777, S+F.
my 1st question - have you ever heard of "shards" secret society?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
That's a lie man, i dont know if intentional or not.We are here because we choosed to.Nothin we experience is accident or bad luck.I dont have proof but I "feel" everything is as it should be.So if we (choose) should be ignorant and live in the dark, we are doing just that.There's a short tale which may seem childish, but i dont find any cracks in it, which explains the reason for our misery and predicament of life:
www.iloveulove.com...

Originally posted by IX-777
Tantalus:

I have already explained this in great details. Please read properly through this thread as well as my website for more insights on it.

To put it extremely short, Man is here as Slave, and came into being by a Trap that was created to capture the Spirit, or Soul, in human bodies, and then put him into a cycle of reincarnations where memory is erased between each life for Man to not remember his origins, and to hinder him from developing his spiritual self.

That is the very short and basic version.

Blessings.

-Maggador

[edit on 5-1-2010 by pacman44]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by pacman44]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I have a few question.

1. What is the connection between Non existence and Existence.

2. Can 0 ever create 1?

3. Can 1 ever become 0?

4. Which one came first: Non existence or Existence?

5. Which is really a infinite:
a. Non existence.
b. Existence.

6. What does this really mean?
Height . Length. Width "AND" Energy and Matter(existence)(Time).

7. Can question nr.6 be telling us what the difference is between Non existence and Existence?

8. Is this the correct way to look at nr.6?

Space = Height. Length and Width. (Nothingness) (Non Existence).

Within space you have: Energy and matter. (Existence) (Time)

9. Question: If nr. 8 is correct. How did space create existence: Energy and Matter?

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sphinx551:

1. I am not sure why there is a conflict between the Earth people and the Moon people. Perhaps it has something to do with what our governments have been doing in their space and moon missions.

2. From what I have seen, they do not seem to be too many, I estimate some thousands, but truly I am not sure, it could be more as there could be many living in other places of the Moon than those I have observed, as well as underground where most seem to live and I never visited the underground world of the Moon to see that for myself.

3. The Moon people I observed looked similar to Earth people, but they had more pale skin and white or greyish hair. They wore some sort of robes when it comes to their clothing. I do not know if this is the general look of Moon people or not as I only observed a few.

-

Zylen67:

1. Good question, I have not looked into whom built the pit or for what purpose, but from the looks it is either to hide something of value that they never got to get back, or it is a sort of time capsule which will only be opened when the time is right. What kind of material or information is to be found there I have no idea about.

2. I am aware of 13 real crystal skulls, and I believe this is the true number of authentic skulls in existence that were made to be used together. As far as their purpose goes, it seems to be highly energetic, I have been told from reliable sources the skulls contain what can be called a holographic map - but I am not aware what this map is of. When two or more authentic crystal skulls are brought together an energetic reaction will start that will make the skulls emit a powerful bright light. Their true purpose, or what will happen if all 13 are brought together, is unknown to me and I have never looked into this nor been involved to any great depths with these skulls. Their construction is of curious technology, ancient masonry, which can also be seen in other ancient sites etc. I have yet not been able to determine what methods were used to actually construct them, nor have I ever tried.

3. If there was one in the Great Pyramid, I am sure it must have been found by now. I have not looked into this possibility so I do not know if there ever has been any crystal skulls in there.

4. True crop circles are revealing spiritual and existential messages through symbolism - the one you displayed seem to be a fake one and not a true crop circle, meaning it must have been made by people as a hoax. I do not recognize the symbolism.

5. No, unless you consider the african slaves having been part of such a "teaching system" for them as well. People tend to imitate their creators and the Microcosmos reflects the Macrocosmos.

6. It is not a computer, it is constructed consciousness, it is a spiritual energy system that covers a certain portion of the existential levels.

7. I know of these symbols used separately, but not together in the way you describe.

8. Since I have not been there, nor had any direct involvement with any people working there, all I can say is that it seems possible it is related to what the rumors say. Teleportation and time travel. I know a base like this exists in Area 51 however, and it certainly is possible to create such portals, they do even exist in nature on their own.

-

eventHorizon:

No I am not familiar with any secret society calling themselves anything like that.

-

pacman44:

Simply because you "feel it", it is a lie? Indeed that is not much of a way to tell if something is true or not. Have you ever considered that your feelings can be tampered with, even implanted from outside sources? That goes for your thoughts as well.

Thanks to the Trap System, people are generally mind controlled, brainwashed and indoctrinated into certain beliefs and feelings, and these are often very strong.

It may feel good and comforting to "know" that one are here because one have "chosen it" however, so it is understandable that people fall for that, specially since I know the complexity of the Trap System and how it works as well.

Once you manage to go through the membranes that separates the lower realms of existence, and outside of the Trap System, to observe it from another viewpoint as it truly is, you will know, until then you can only believe.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hey bud,

I read earlier in your post that cats and possibly dogs can see the astral realm. What makes them able to "sense" when someone is about to pass on, and is this related to them seeing the astral realm at all, or something totally separate? I've read where some cats or dogs can sense this in elderly nursing homes, and have experienced it myself with our Chihuahua the day my dad passed on. Thanks..Gumerk

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Gumerk]

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join