It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wat about HALLOW EARTH ?

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

there is no hollow eath.. only holow faith in ones self that would justify it.

man is hollow the earth is not

or do i mean shallow? mm ; )

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
reply to post by angelx666

there is no hollow eath.. only holow faith in ones self that would justify it.

So, basically you are saying that Admiral Byrd's account is nonsense and that Admiral Byrd might be crazy?:
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

and all of this is nonsense and craziness too?:
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
angelx666:

This also goes for 13579 and sphinx551.

Hollow Earth exists in the sense that there are cavern systems and entrances to inner layers of the Earth, as it is split into various sections.

The core itself can also be said to be hollowed, but not in the traditional sense. You have to understand what gravity is, and how it is generated. The explanation to this is that the core consists of a micro singularity, or a black hole, which in effect creates the gravity that keeps objects sucked towards the Earth itself. This also goes for all other heavenly objects such as Suns / Stars and other planets and Moons. There are of course some variations to this rule, such as in cases where only a piece of a larger heavenly body is currently floating around, such as asteroids and smaller pieces of rocks etc.

The reason stars collapses and eventually becomes black holes are due to the fact that it IS a black hole, just a covered one, which by time will consume itself. The force within the stars are usually much greater than any orbiting planets, and thus the collaps of the star will happen before that of the orbiting planets.

Thus it seems that all black holes have originally been heavenly bodies, such as stars, that at some point have collapsed due to its own inner gravity caused by the micro-singularity at its core.

13579:

The reason questions exists is rather simple - it is due to the loss of memory from physical incarnations, and this memory being erased between each incarnation. As True Self we are All-Knowing, and even now we can access Cosmic Consciousness, or even connection with the Source itself and experience All.

sphinx551:

1. Scientists are awfully wrong with a lot of things. Specially when it comes to dating of various ancient matters. Space is actually both infinite and finite at the same time. I have demonstrated how this is possible in this article on my website: www.pleiadiantalk.com...

2. There are many types of stars that have planets with life, it depends on the distance of the planet from the star, and the type of star, but more types of stars than "our" Sun have planets with what can be called Earth like landscapes and life. I have not observed which type of Star with Earth-like features is the most common however, there are so many, basically endless.

3. The whole physical universe seem to be a "prison universe", and so do most astral planes, True Self can only be experienced at very deep connection with Oneness, the Source , and true Higher Planes of Existence from ones Higher Soul and Above.

Where the original creator(s) of this went, or why the system was left, I am not sure of, but all signs indicate it was built as a Trap System from the beginning. Since the system itself is automatic, it continues to function whether there are anyone there to abuse it or not.

4. Yes, we go into another dimension when we sleep/dream, and return to the physical dimension when we wake up. We briefly experience a higher state of our true being when dreaming, but unfortunately the Trap System have created us with mind-split problems that causes loss of dream memory, as well as astral projection memory, but this can be trained to be better so one eventually can control the dreams, have lucid dreams, and astral projections - and thus be able to experience more of oneself and the higher planes of existence.

5. I have never observed such myself, so I do not even know if it exists. It would be rather irrelevant in either case though, it would possibly explain, by physics, how matter came into being - but then they would have to get to the next level and explain how the Higgs Boson particle itself came into being, and so on. Science will fail on this as the truth is Manifestation by Will, within the Mental Universe, in a similar way you can create things, objects, creatures, and whole worlds within your own Mind - this is Inner Manifestation, and is also to some degree manifested on the personal mental plane of the astral planes. Going further, you can make manifestations by your Will and Mind here in the physical world as well, which others can observe, something science will have a great deal of problems explaining. Traditional and orthodox science in any case.

6. If the human had no ill intentions nor showed any signs of such he would probably be rescued, but that is a guess, I have never observed such nor asked the people on the Moon about this.

7. Some "dead" celebrities ARE alive. They had many reasons to disappear, such as being tired of the fame and constantly being bothered by all kind of people, to personal problems from financial problems to problems with the law and so on.

kwizats:

Whom is to decided if someone is raving mad or not, as long as the subject him/her self do not feel like having any mental problems? Perhaps those whom decide such things are the ones whom are insane ?

vjr1113:

I might check it out some time. Generally I do not read much of that kind of material as I am quite busy with other work.

Gumerk:

See answer 3 to sphinx551.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Wrong.

The universe is indeed infinite, there is an edge of all celestial bodies, but space goes on for eternity. It's not like there is an invisible wall there.

That's just in 3 dimensions as well.

Since space keeps going, our entire universe could indeed just be another system on a much larger scale, just like a gap between galaxies.

Space is nothing. There is an unlimited amount of nothing because it is nothing at all, it can't have a limit.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

IX....I just have to throw in a disagreement...

The Universe is made like this because it is the best plan for us to discover what we are. The creator never left...Thee is everywhere! The fact that we forget is a MUST....how else would we use intuition, a core part of us becoming what we are to become and find out what we are in the deepest being?

All souls are free to leave and move forward....but a certain nature must be obtained to do this. If we just were told all the answers, it wouldnt be a honest seeking of what nature we are. We forget because we need to. The veil is there because it is needed. All the misleadings of man was needed just the same. Its like....how can we know the path that is....until we experience the paths that are not. There are negative beings because all beings experience the path of self at some point in time. Its not bad....it just is.

YOu look at the veil and our 'not knowing' everything as a bad thing....it surely is not though.

Just politely adding thoughts

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Maggador,
Need your insights on these vids:
1.www.youtube.com...
Humanoid floating on some kind of device?

2.www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
"The Phil Schnieder Story" spoke of this 4ft tall creature in Mexico or Argintina, is this one of them?THey r there in your ball park....or hoax?

3.www.youtube.com...
IS this guy for real with the NASA photo"s?????

[edit on 2-1-2010 by hornettec]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RshachGtsthar
reply to post by 13579

Wrong.

The universe is indeed infinite, there is an edge of all celestial bodies, but space goes on for eternity. It's not like there is an invisible wall there.

This is not necessarily correct. Certainly the celestial bodies have a loosely defined "edge" to them prescribing the limits of physical presence but there is no definitive evidence to indicate that "space" goes on for eternity beyond that boundary.

It is most probable that space, as a dimensional region in which the celestial bodies can expand into, has a boundary such that the physical universe is essentially within a gigantic "bubble".

It isn't so much that the space beyond that is empty, rather, the space beyond that boundary doesn't exist - it has no dimensional attributes.

Physical dimensional space (in the sense that we understand it surrounding solar systems, galaxies etc.) is an attribute of the "matter" that resides within it.

There is a symbiotic relationship between matter and dimensional space.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by SugarCube]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
LeoVirgo:

You are free to disagree and have your own opinions.

However what I state is an observed fact from my own experiences, rarely do I propose something as "real" unless I have verified and seen it to be so.

What you are proposing, is indeed the very typical new age Illuminati created belief which keeps you and others whom share such beliefs trapped here on Earth instead of ascending to higher planes of existence.

Your assumption that forgetting is a "must" is simply ludicruous to me, as that would serve little purpose in the terms of "learning" from ones experiences. People live life after life doing the same mistakes after mistakes over and over due to the very fact they do not remember having done them before. They are still here, trapped on Earth, in the lowest level of existence I personally know of. Even demonic entities and negative beings can be said to live in a "higher" existential plane, the same for ghosts and trapped spirits, though these are very close to this physical realm.

Intuition is Soul, Mans True Essence, trying to reach out to the persons Physical Incarnation, because Soul itself do never forget, it is an attribute of the Physical Body/Brain and lower level Astral Bodies - which are also part of the Trap System.

You assume that Life is a "School", because that is what it seems like, and that is probably what your spiritual belief system is based upon - and it does seem convincing. But upon looking further into it, it does not even make logical sense to have such a system in the first place, as we are all One, and we are All-Knowing - we have the ability to experience our Onesness at any time in any incarnation, just knowing how to properly connect with Higher Self.

Indeed I have explained this in details before so I will not take it further now.

Life, as I have stated before, is a preparation for Death - and I personally suggest you make yourself well prepared.

Blessings,
-Maggador

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
hornettec:

1. Well my own thoughts suggest it to be a balloon, possibly driven by a small electrial remote controlled fan to make it move. But, the interesting thing about this case is that two policemen reported seing the being up close, in a graveyard, and one of them had to be hospitalized because of the shock. It is however difficult to say if what they saw was indeed any real creature, a ghost, or simply a doll/ballon - in the dark it is easy to misinterpret what you see, and Mexico is a very superstitious country. What the policemen saw might not even be related to the one flying in the video at all, and my own feelings tell me it is a fake.

2. The first tiny little "santas helper" is most likely a doll, moved with threads or similar. It does not look natural at all in its movements, and do you really think anyone would be scared of something tiny as that, instead of going closer to see what it is and filming it in more details?

The same goes for the second video, where the "being" is even smaller and could have been anything, again most likely a doll hanging from threads and someone above out of the view of the camera making it move.

It is as usual convenient that the camera stops filming as soon the "beings" are spotted and the people get awfully "scared" and runs away instead of investigating further.

Regarding Phil Schneider he was right on some things, underground bases etc, beings inside cavern systems of the Earth. I have not watched or read much about him though and that is basically all I know about his claims. He did die shortly after going public as well, if I remember correctly, something that also is an indicator that he spoke of something that got him taken out. Many people whom are involved with secret government matters and go public suddenly die or go missing. Just google "missing scientists" for some. I have noticed a lot of people dying from brain related diseased lately, people that have been in "high positions" - I suspect these to have been victims of a new weapon system that can target specific persons and cause a more "natural" death to not wake so much suspicion.

3. This is a guy related to Billy Meier, whom is a proven fraud, and many of the photos do look suspicious (as in "fake"). Specially the ones with Billy up there to "watch the dinosaurs", ludicruous. His "dinosaurs" have been proven to be photos from a illustrated book about dinosaurs, a history book on prehistoric times, meaning they are in fact drawings and not even photos of models. A couple of the photos seem possibly real, but it is too bad quality to say much for most of them - but in general I have not much trust to people associated with Billy Meier.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
LeoVirgo:

You are free to disagree and have your own opinions.

However what I state is an observed fact from my own experiences, rarely do I propose something as "real" unless I have verified and seen it to be so.

What you are proposing, is indeed the very typical new age Illuminati created belief which keeps you and others whom share such beliefs trapped here on Earth instead of ascending to higher planes of existence.

Your assumption that forgetting is a "must" is simply ludicruous to me, as that would serve little purpose in the terms of "learning" from ones experiences. People live life after life doing the same mistakes after mistakes over and over due to the very fact they do not remember having done them before. They are still here, trapped on Earth, in the lowest level of existence I personally know of. Even demonic entities and negative beings can be said to live in a "higher" existential plane, the same for ghosts and trapped spirits, though these are very close to this physical realm.

Intuition is Soul, Mans True Essence, trying to reach out to the persons Physical Incarnation, because Soul itself do never forget, it is an attribute of the Physical Body/Brain and lower level Astral Bodies - which are also part of the Trap System.

You assume that Life is a "School", because that is what it seems like, and that is probably what your spiritual belief system is based upon - and it does seem convincing. But upon looking further into it, it does not even make logical sense to have such a system in the first place, as we are all One, and we are All-Knowing - we have the ability to experience our Onesness at any time in any incarnation, just knowing how to properly connect with Higher Self.

Indeed I have explained this in details before so I will not take it further now.

Life, as I have stated before, is a preparation for Death - and I personally suggest you make yourself well prepared.

Blessings,
-Maggador

I appreciate your feedback...I really do. This is obviously a topic on many minds and often the opinions are deep and meaningful to each individual.

I understand you feel you are right and would not dare bring such things forward if you didnt have true real understanding of it being the way you say. But how does such different understandings come to many different people? I will claim to you that God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus as well...has taught me what I know. Either claim, doesnt prove the other right. But shows, we are both very sure of what we think.

You can not label my belief...it did not come from here nor there...it came through a path that I walked on, a journey that I am still of.

All I can say to you is that you not understanding why we forget and why we need this dualtiy, shows you are not ready to learn certain things yourself. But I know you know better then that....I see you teeter totter....I know you know, that you cant learn about true love....without true lose How do you know intuition, without experiencing cognitive thinking? How do you know sureness, without also experiencing how it feels to be 'unsure'? How could be experience the yin and yang, if we were all knowing? The blueprint of this cycle is in the very deepest cores of the laws of nature all around us.

Then your end paragraph...proves again, you know something, but dont understand what you know.

The soul is the blueprint, the soul is all knowing, intuition is mans true essence, we have the ability to experience oneness in any incarnation, knowingly how to properly connect to the Higher Power, this is why God will never and has never, left us. It would be impossible.

Do you not understand though, that the 'getting to know the high power' is not information that should be readily just given to any soul. The souls purpose starts out as being a seeker....their intuitions tells them to 'find' something....their intuitions tells them...'there is something more'....this tug and pull in the gut of the being pulls like a magnet to a force that is unseen. The more effort and humble will of seeking this 'unseen' helps the pull become more clear, objects that stand between the force and the being can merge, there is always that ability.

So learning still, Ill try to just observe your thoughts, instead of intervening on your thread
I think we all need to challenge each other to think, and re look, ect...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
1. If the elites are really in control, then why do they allow shows like Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" to exist? (example: www.youtube.com...)
I thought the elites or people in control of these things do not want people to know this information?

2. Why during exorcisms are only catholics priests used (from what I have seen and heard from stories)? Why not buddhist monks or something also?

3. Do demon possessions mostly happen in Christian-dominated countries because Christian people fear them the most and demons feed on fear?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
LeoVirgo:

The answer to your question about why different understanding comes to different people is rather simple. This is due to the Trap System, which includes various religions and spiritual beliefs, and this includes spiritual experiences, where one can be mislead and experience lower planes of existence and mistake these and what one experience, or are told there, to be the "truth".

The System itself is brilliant, indeed it does work as it should, just look at the world and how lost people are. Few are those whom truly know themselves. Indeed, none can truly know themselvs as long they are still in a physical body, as it has its limitation to how much knowledge and insights it can store and absorb.

It may seem logical to you that we are here to "learn" by going through different experiences. Yet again, what is the point of doing that, when we already know all that is needed to know? It is utterly useless and a waste of time, we can have all experiences at Once if we want to - I can know how it is to have any experience by connecting to my Higher Soul and experience the Collective Consciousness, or the Akashic Records, or travel to any other non-physical astral world that in all other aspects is as real as this world.

There is no logical reason to have a physical world at all, when all that is experienced and happening in the physical world itself is possible to experience in the astral worlds as well - creation moves downwards and not upwards, meaning that the Microcosmos is a reflection of the Macrocosmos and not the other way around. To have the experiences you talk about, these must have been known beforehand to even be created, thus splitting oneself into various fractions of Souls to experience these on an individual basis just to later re-absorb it again makes no sense at all. The only thing that makes sense, is the Trap System, which makes sure we forget and try to keep us here as Slaves as long as possible.

We can merge with our Higher Soul, and be free, at the moment of Death and no longer be bound to the Reincarnation trap, but rather move away from the Trap System itself and experience higher levels of existence, and truer form of Being.

You assume that there is a need to "learn" about various aspects of ones own being such as "love" and "Loss" and so on, most likely because that is what your spiritual system is based upon - or this is the information you have gained from whatever spiritual path you are on and what experiences you have had.

I have been on that path myself, but after time I discovered the Trap System and the Higher Souls, the False Gods, the Creator of this Physical Universe, and so on, and gained greater understanding of the Truth of Existence and Creation.

God never left, he whom left was a Lesser God, a Creator of the Physical World, of the Trap System, the System which now is being abused by other entities as they have discovered it.

The Source - God - do not interfer on any levels of existence, but observes and observes and expands Consciousness from the creations within the Mind of All - the Source itself.

Once you discover that you too have God-Powers, and can create worlds, other beings, other Laws and Rules, then you might understand that this goes the other way too.

But as we are ultimately nothing more than trapped fractions of our true Higher Soul, we are still connected to our "real self", indeed the Source - or God - itself as well, and can thus liberate ourselves by true understanding and experience, which transcends the lower astral realms and all forms of the Trap System.

Intuition is not mans "true essence", it is merely a fraction of it, a weak smell of ones true self. Intuition is the knowledge of Soul itself - but often not properly interpreted by ones physical body, and the Mind. There are many external influences as well entering the Mind of Man, creating false Thoughts, Beliefs and Ideas, including false Intuition where Man believes his "Intuition" to be correct because it has "guided him" the "right direction" or "shown" him the "truth" in certain matters. Indeed mans personality itself is a mix of many energies, or entities, of different input and influences coming from external sources, and True Self is nothing like what one perceives oneself to be here in the physical body.

The reason most people feel there is "something more", or that "something is wrong in this world", is due to their Soul, which they always are connected to, sends these impulses into their Minds. What is more, and what is wrong, is the fact that ones spirit is trapped here for timeless ages, going through incarnation after incarnation, without gaining any real knowledge, insights or experience, due to it all being erased between each lifetime - but the Higher Soul knows this, as it can observe it from an outside perspective.

So, yes, there is a seeking, and it is something to find, but the reality of what is to be found goes much further beyond what most people can ever imagine or believe. It has to be experienced, though some will feel a resonation to the truth as I am telling it, because their Soul knows this already and does its best to send this Truth to the Mind of the Man, even though this connection is severely limited and tried to be maintained in a "offline" mode so to speak, so that Man will not have such revelations of his true being.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

The reason questions exists is rather simple - it is due to the loss of memory from physical incarnations, and this memory being erased between each incarnation. As True Self we are All-Knowing, and even now we can access Cosmic Consciousness, or even connection with the Source itself and experience All.

I didnt mean in that way, i mean what is the function of a question..

but thanks for taking the time to reply

[edit on 2-1-2010 by 13579]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RshachGtsthar

the only reason for the universe "or space" to be "finite" is the same reason you are.

does your mind have a shape? does the univese?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thank you for replying to my questions.

1. I believe that ultimately there is really no "good" or "evil", just acts and experiences that are tools we react to. What makes something good/evil, positive/negative is the meaning we attach to it and that can vary according to the individual or culture. These polarities only exist in the physical world and lower densities. I understand that we are ultimately all One and interconnected to everyone and everything, and that the "evil" we see in someone else is really somehow a reflection of ourselves. However, I find myself unsure of how to react to certain people/situations. For example, if someone is a pedophile or a serial murderer I can't help but feel repulsion for such acts, as most people would. How should one react to and deal with such people and still maintain living in love, peace and harmony with all of Creation? It seems very hard not to judge in these situations. Is the best motto to love the person/soul and not the act itself?

2. I believe the Creator of All/The Source encompasses the good/evil, positive/negative aspects of Creation and It does not hold any judgment. I have also thought about the idea that there are really just acts fear or love. I have heard the The source described as pure, unconditional love (love meaning total acceptance and no judgment). Is that your understanding? If It is unconditional love, doesn't It also have to encompass fear as well? Or is it just that by being unconditional love, It accepts the "fear" aspect of Itself? I hope that makes sense!

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mellow10]

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mellow10]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
hey maggador, thanks for fb friend, maybe last question (for this week

i really want to get details together of my previous life and a future, i have some stuff in pictures, but not as much detailed as i would have liked, so is there any techniques, that would let me remember my past life/s in details??

merci

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Gumerk:

No, that "interview" looks and feels entirely made up.

The other Alien Interview someone posted earlier and asked my opinion has much more truth to it and indeed I feel this one must be real due to the nature of what is being put forth in it that fits very well with my own knowledge and experience.

-Maggador

Hey bud,

I searched this thread but couldn't find the other interview. I was wondering if this is it, or if not, what do you think about this one? Seems to go along with this being a prison planet. www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

So, when the body of the IS-BE dies they depart from the
body. They are detected by the "force screen", they are
captured and "ordered" by hypnotic command to "return
to the light". The idea of "heaven" and the "afterlife"
are part of the hypnotic suggestion -- a part of the
treachery that makes the whole mechanism work.

Thank you so much...Gumerk

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Gumerk]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Meggador,

1.Let me get this straight, each one of us is like a huge spirit tree where our leaves are, our partial spirits all over the universe and we need to get back to the tree which is our higher self or considered GOD like?Or each one of us is a leaf and needs to find the tree? Can you put this in a diagram form if my analogy is off?

2. Ealier you were talking about manifestation. So to say, if there were 5000 people in a auditorium or room and they all focus on a pedestal in the middle of the room for an apple to appear, do you think it would appear through collective thoughts?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
13579:

The function of a question is, as simple as it seems, to receive answers on that which you have forgotten that you know. It also serves a secondary purpose - perhaps even primary here on Earth - which is to distract people from themselves and instead ask all sorts of questions relating to the material world, and thus keep their focus on the lower level of this physical existence instead of their higher self.

mellow10:

1 & 2. Yes, as I have explained it before, "Good" and "Evil" exists because of beings with different polarities of the One having been spread throughout existence. A being with more "positive polarity" will thus create more "positive" thoughts, deeds and actions, while one of a "negative polarity" will do the opposite.

On God levels, there are Lesser Gods whom are Negative in their being, and some that are Positive, and some that are a mix with different amounts of the two polarities.

This level of existence is a mix of the polarities, and they are being experienced individually and thus labeled "good" or "evil" because the lack of connection between these forces as here they act and exist as individual forces.

On the highest level, the Source itself, Good or Evil do not exist, only Pure Being is, All Knowing presence, with no conflicts as there is nothing to have conflicts against, because All is a totality of both polarities and any aspect of these. Pure Love is a lower level, or Lesser God, existence, just as Pure Evil is. The True God, the Source, can obviously not be Pure Love, as that would create a lack of the negative polarity and thus a question of where it came from, which would indicate that there must be something greater than that Pure Love which the Pure Evil came from. And that greater being is the True God, the True Source of All, where every polarity and all differences are One - to explain such a state of being is impossible in a world where polarities are experienced as opposites, it can only be experienced.

As for your question about "evil" acts here, such as your pedophilia example, these have been put in place to keep Mankind in a lower level existence with Hate and Anger, or Negative polarity, within his being. Hating someone or something will only send negative energies in their directions, and fill them with more negativity and make them worse. The opposite will have the opposite effect. This goes for yourself as well.

As for own "sins", there is no one to get forgiveness from, except for from yourself - only you can forgive what you yourself have done. And what you experience in your life is a reflection of your inner being, your state of Mind - it could be said that you yourself is responsible for all the negative things you experience in your life and the external world around you. You also decide to a large degree what to be provoked by - such as your pedophilia case, which almost certainly would be something you heard in the news - you will not die if you do not watch the news, nor own a TV, etc. Instead you will start living. Personally I have not owned a TV for around 5 years now, as its only purpose is to serve as a mind control machine and brainwashing device.

If someone comes and tell you about the pedophile case, or you experience it otherwise in your personal life, there is also something within yourself that causes this to come into your life - and balancing yourself and bringing yourself in harmony with your Inner Being will make your External Being act the same way.

For some more information read my previously posted article on similar topic here, with a method on how to contact your Inner Guide and balance yourself: www.pleiadiantalk.com...

angelx666:

There are many methods for remembering past lives, either by assistance from someone else, such as a hypnotherapist or psychic, or by doing various practices yourself.

In the latter case, any method which consists of contacting your subconscious mind and superconscious mind can work. Thus, it can be done through meditation, dowsing, ouija, astral projection, etc.

Of course one should take care to make sure one really communicates with ones higher self in such circumstances and not some other being, specially in the cases of ouija and dowsing where it can be harder to detect such, and doing some general protection and cleansing rituals before such work would be recommended.

You can find many different methods for such things on my website, www.PleiadianTalk.com in the different sections there.

The method I linked to above in reply to mellow10 is one good method for doing it yourself, once in contact with your own Inner Guide you can find the answer to anything, such as your previous lives.

Here is another useful method for the purpose you ask about:
www.pleiadiantalk.com...

Gumerk: Yes, that is the "Alien Interview" I was referring to. Someone referred me to it here in one of my threads recently because they found many things I said to fit with what was claimed in that book, so I did check it out and read around 100 pages, and I was somewhat amazed to see this as it indicates the Roswell case having been a real case with a very intersting type of beings that do know what is going on here.

I was also recently shown this very interesting interview by "James" of Wingmakes, which also resonates well with much of what I am speaking about:
projectcamelot.org...

And as late as yesterday I was given the following link which further verifies many of the things I am talking about, the part about Carlos Castaneda and Don Juan a bit down is particularly interesting as it gives a description of the negative energy holding us here and what I personally call "astral vampires":
forum.noblerealms.org...

It is good to see different people independently of eachother having discovered many of the same things, as this shows to me people are starting to wake up to the "real truth" of what is going on - the very ugly and dark truth.

hornettec:

1. We are , using that methaphor, as a tree with leaves, but we are only experiencing ourselves as one of the leaves, and not the full tree - only being consciously aware of being the leaf itself and not aware of being connected to the tree and the other leaves, not being aware of actually being the tree itself and not only one of the leaves. This tree would be your Higher Soul, and the leaves your Soul Fractions. The Soul Fractions are your different incarnations here and in parallel dimensions, we live many different lives at the same time. The leaves do not represent all of humanity, only your personal Soul Fractions, all people have their own parallel selves connected to their own "trees", or Higher Souls.

2. If all of those 5000 people truly KNEW , not believed, but KNEW they could do that, they would be likely to succeed. The problem however is that there is a lot of resistance to such manifestations, as there are more people in the world whom disbelieve such things and thus these energies tend to take over the control. This is also the case when skeptics or disbelievers are present during various psychic tests and the psychic fails his test, due to the negative energy influences of the disbelievers.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join