It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
1. What's the longest amount of time the human body can live in terms of Earth years physically? Can a physical human ever be "immortal"?

2. Can you describe some of the Earth-like planets you know of?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
mr,platypus:

Yes many people here are making things up.

I do not think anything special about such people, except for the fact that they are wasting their own time, others time, and possibly get other people to believe in lies that could lead to dangers.

sphinx551:

1. I am aware of a person I have been indirectly involved with myself through one of the orders I am member of, and he lived several hundred years in physical form before he left the physical vehicle and went on to higher planes.

Since Mind controls everything, it would theoretically be possible to live quite for a while, but to do that one would have to be rather developed mentally and spiritually to understand how to do it and be able to focus the Will and Attention and Desire for such a thing to actually make it work.

2. My favorite one is one that have mountains, buildings and structures similar in ways to those on Earth, it has a large purple shining lake which they draw some sort of energy out of by poles placed in it connected to wires running to some power plant, and the race of beings are of reptilian type. These beings do not seem negative, but rather similar to humans in cultural ways, with both "good guys" and "bad guys".

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
9. I would stay away from the coat anywhere on Earth. Not because I consider great disasters to take place in 2012 - but there are those working for this to happen, so better to be safe than sorry as they say. I have prepared myself for the "worst case scenario" and this itself is one of the reasons I now live in Argentina, South America.

did you mean to say coast? if you did i think its bad news for me becuase i live less than a mile from the beach what would you do think would be the best think to do?

[edit on 24-12-2009 by mr.platypus]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
1. I do not know if you answered this question or not but I will still ask.
What does it mean when a person sees 11:11 a lot? Is it just really unconscious memory or is there really something behind the 11:11 phenomenon?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
here are a couple of questions

does hell exist?if it does what kind of people go there?does the devil exist?

where diseases made by humans? if so why? are all diseases curable?

if you cant escape a cataclysm does that mean its your time? or should you make every attempt to survive?

people that die and are sucked in the prison system again do you blame them for not knowing how to free themselves?

what are rods?are they insects or ets?

did we evolve from monkeys?

are crop circles made by humans or aliens?

can you eat anything and stilll be able to live hundreds of years?

will there ever be alien contact on a global scale?

can perpetual machines exist?if so why do people assume they cant?

what are ancient astronauts?did they exist?

you said something about humans working to make a cataclysm to happen how are they doing that?

people are claiming that major earthquakes are gona happen in 2010 do you agree?if so it would be bad for me since i live real close to the san andreas fault.

if the ice capes were to melt how fast would the water rise?

sorry for so many questions just being curious.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Edward.....my God welcome back....i thought this thread was closed. I was looking for you else where.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

What is going on, on the dark side of the Moon?

Is there actually a 7 mile tower there to collect souls on the darkside of the moon?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
IX-777:

1. What do you know about the music of other cultures in the universe(s)? Is there any aspect of earth music that came from or has been influenced by music from other parts of the universe (the Egyptian/Hungarian/Gypsy scale, for example)? Do you remember Pleiadian music?

2. Do you believe that anything is possible?

3. Which species (of any kingdom) on earth are not native to earth, have ET DNA, or are otherwise genetically notable?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

What is your insights to this video, alien in human form, black magic, or faked?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hornettec

To me in no ways it looks faked. That person has to be either reptillian or some Chris Angel magic.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hello bud,

What do you think about Robert Plant and his lyrics? Listening to the lyrics in his music, it would seem like he has some insight no? For example, from his album titled "Mighty Rearranger"

Last night as I was laying down and thinking
I was wondering about the road that lies ahead
In my mind I heard the Wisdom of the Master
Hey Robert those dreams are only in your head.

Last night as I was walking with an angel
Sweet talking and romancing in my mind
Yes I know this life is filled with danger
She tell me daddy good love is hard to find

"Let the four winds blow"

And I open my eyes
As the sun leaves the western sky
Precious memory dies
Once again you are here at my side

I've been walking with strangers and talking all out of my mind
While the dogs in the manger, elusive and so hard to find
Conversations with angels, I seek the dimensional key
I been wheeling and dealing whatever will bring you to me

"The Enchanter"

She's lost in conversation with the birds of the air
She's trading information in a world without fear
She's fixing up a potion made of laughter and love
And I will follow the enchanter on the road to the sun

She's studying the planets and she's searching for signs
Her eyes promise mystery and her treasure to find

She moves through the mountains and down to the sea
She sings in celebration with her piper for free
She's leading the man who's beating the drum
And love is all around her on the road to the sun

"All The Kings Horses"

I'm on the outside looking in
Over and over and over again
There's no telling where I've been
How I returned here, how much I have seen

I'll weave a circle round the sun
Throw down my arms and give my all
I'll be your soldier of love

Glad to be falling for the beauty within.

"Dancing in Heaven"

Sing the song of the ages
Giving voice on this beautifulnight
Feed the flame in high places
From the earth to theGiver of light

Bringing peace to the valley
Carry fire through the oaks and the grove
Precious memory carry
As we move through the circles and stones

Sing out to the one light
Reach out to the flame
So fine, So fine
That we can make it this way

and finally, "Takamba"

Sing a song of freedom write it in the sky
Pocket full of secrets, a belly full of lies
Fiction to believe in,created then denied

Tricks and mirror
Sleight of hand
Hoola hoola
Promised land

Hail the gift of memory in this fifty-second state
Who sold me down the river and shafts me while he waits
Outside the gates of Eden, star spangled and so late

Are some musicians doing the same as some television producers and trying to get the truth out there? His music is full of lyrics like these and really seems to mean something to me. Once while interviewing a woman with schizophrenia, she told me that certain musicians were gods with a little "g", and actually named Plant as one, adding that they didn't even know this themselves, but that they were here to help us.

She went on to say that God himself had gone before us and lived this all, adding that we were just catching up to him. Finally, she said that we were both from the same place in the universe, and she remembered me, and that her husband had at one time been her brother and father, in different lives. I realize her diagnosis, but fascinating to say the least, and who is to say she is wrong?

To read knowledge is one thing, but I think hearing it in music with melody must do something for me extra than just reading the material.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Gumerk]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
*Continued*

Also, I have a limited knowledge that Jimmy Paige of Led Zeppelin studied the works of Alexander Crowley and bought his house which may have influenced some of their music. That may not be accurate, but it's the best I can remember. I once read that while writing the lyrics for Stairway to Heaven, Robert Plant said that the pen started to move on its own and wrote the lyrics. Perhaps their music was influenced by the occult and magick?

Also when reviewing your posts, I came across one that said "I am not here to bring love and peace, I am here to bring war and conflicts." Could you explain in more detail that statement? Finally, are your intentions one hundred percent purely positive for mankind? Do you carry any negative intentions towards any of us? I don't ask to offend, but if I've learned one thing reading through the posts is to always question others and even yourself. Thank you again for your time devoted to this...Gumerk

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Gumerk]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
1. There is a $1 million dollar psychic challenge and from what I heard nobody was able to pass it. Is the test just testing wrong? Have you heard of this?

2. Have you heard of Timewave Zero?

3. Is it possible for two people to fall in love on the astral plane?

4. Are spells, curses, magic, etc. just nonsense or is there something really going on?

5. Would the world would have been a better place without religion?

6. Can a person simply choose to stay in the Astral Plane permanently and never return to the physical body?

7. Are there underwater alien bases on Earth?

Thank you so much.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hornettec

Are you joking? That's a well known fake video. They throw a dummy off, and then stop the video for the guy to walk down the stairs, then lie down. It's a very cheesy stop motion video.

How the hell could you think that was real?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

You tell a story of a life which rivals my own, thus, I can't help but be impressed.

Sounds like you've been around a little bit... how old are you?

How much time did you spend in Real De Catorce?

Did your travels take you to India, Nepal, Asia?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Was your 'I'm an alien from a brotherhood far far away - come and ask me questions' thread, not enough for you? I personally think this is ridiculous.

I'm in very top secret hush hush societies, which ones? Oh you know, just the ones you are all aware of. How'd I get in? I was picked, because I'm special and you're not.

You provide nothing new, I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You say you knew a man that physically lived for a couple hundred of years and i want to know how this person would age. Did he look like a man that was 200 years old, or did he become like 90 years old and look that same way for over a 100 more years, did he age slower, so when he was like 100 he looked 25, like a Vulcan?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

The vid did not look like it was cut when the person impacted. But it had a very weird blood splatter.......

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Edwards we hope you r doing ok and hope you come back. I have a few more questions:
1. Is Bin Laden and actual undercover CIA/FBI that was part of the 911 plan?

2. What was the reason the Gov blew up the Twin Towers that sacrificed 2000 or so souls, was it to open another dimensional gate to optain power?

3. The "Dr Jonathon Reed Alien encounter story" Was it true? and if it was, was that entity and Reptillian?

4. According to an NASA imformant, there is a huge craft amoung saturn rings. Who r they? what species r they?

Thank you Edward

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
mr.platypus:

For a good overview of the "worst case scenario" and safe places etc check out this previous post of mine:

www.projectavalon.net...

With that said, I do not feel that major cataclysms like that will happen during the coming years, so I would not worry too much, but it could be an idea to move more inlands just to be on the safe side, a bit high terrain. But, the best would be to monitor the progress as we are going towards 2012 and look at Earth changes and coming times, and then decide as we get closer if it would be necessary or not. The future is in constant change as it is fluid and not set, and many forces work for it to come out in different ways, thus predictions are hard to make.

sphinx551:
In some cases it is your higher self trying to make you aware of "you" through your subconscious by making you notice such numbers. In other, and perhaps the majority of cases, it is simply the subconscious noticing such numbers because so much have been said about them, and thus you see such numbers and find them "special" while at the same time you would ignore a random number such as 12:52 because it does not "fit in" to that idea.

mr.platypus:

I have explained hell and other dimensions and realms before, please search either here through my threads or at my website. But shortly, yes Hell exist, as a lower astral realm.

Many diseases are made by man, and all diseases are cureable. Ways of curing ranges from spiritual healing, medical herbs, to blood electrification - and a combination of these. The pharmaceutical industry and governments also have cures for most diseases, specially the ones they created themselves, to avoid themselves getting these diseases.

Depending on your karma and spiritual development, it could be "your time", or not. My own recommendation would be to try survive, at least then you will be able to figure that out. Also have faith, believe in yourself, think and know and feel you will and can survive the worst catastrophy so that you will be able to continue your personal and spiritual development until you are properly ready to leave the physical vehicle behind. But, you can continue your spiritual development after death as well, even if you do die, as long you are aware of what to do at that point.

Yes, people whom die and get "sucked back" into the trap system are partitially to blame for it themselves, if not completely. It could also be past karma that causes them to get back to work that out and harmonize themselves before finally freeing themselves. But at the same time, lack of spiritual knowledge and understanding, and development of the same, is also a reason for this - so you could say people are responsible because they waste their lives on trivial matters instead of looking into themselves and existence and what is beyond their physical skin and bones. Perhaps their own ignorance itself is a result of past karma, but karma can be "worked off" in the current life as long as you do something about it.

Rods are both insects and other energetic entities that could be said to be similar to orbs in their nature and structure, although at the same time different due to how they act.

We were created in our form as we are and did not evolve from monkeys. Just like Neanderthals is a separarate species than us, so are monkeys. Very few monkeys are "human like" as well, Chimps and Gorillas probably being the few closest ones. Many humanoid-like creatures exist on various planets in various forms.

Crop circles are made by both humans and non-physical spiritual entities.

If you can live hundreds of years eating "anything" depends on your definition of "anything". But eating "normal food" should be fine but it takes a lot of mind control to be able to expand the physical age to hundreds of years. One of the reasons for our short lives is due to the trap system itself, which will not allow us to reach old enough to actually figure out much before death.

If there will be global contact with alien beings time will tell. Most likely it will happen I would say, as it is already happening in secret by various groups.

Yes "perpetual machines" can be made and probably already do exist in various forms on Earth already. Though I have not observed that myself.

Ancient astronauts is the term used for "aliens" coming to Earth in the distant past, most likely referring to refugees from places such as Mars when they came over here.

People are working on making cataclysms happening by both technological systems such as HAARP etc but also by spiritual means, occult practices, black magic etc

It is possible that major earthquakes will be some of the produced cataclysmic effects, as they have been witnessed to be in process already and targeted. Again, it is hard to predict the future due to many reasons and it not being set yet.

If the ice caps melts, the water will rise in accordance to how fast they metl.

hornettec:

Bases on the moon, as I have explained before. People living there, both underground and in a few domes over the ground. I have not witnessed any large towers though.

Sun Spot:

1. Interesting question. Yes, a lot of music comes from elsewhere, due to the effect of "inspiration" as previously explained. Some has come here in physical form, some in spiritual form. Some musicians dream their music and then create it, as one example. As in all cultures music varies, but in general Pleiadian music is what can be called harmonic, melodic, peaceful, and inducing states of mind that creates spiritual connections. So do some music on Earth.

2. Yes, it is.

3. Around 15-20% of the human population have "unknown" DNA, which is a more pure species of the non-human (non-Earthly) race, and these are also immune to mind-control and brainwashing to a great extent.

Races have mixed up so much during the ages however that these people are found in any ethnic group now.

hornettec:

As someone else stated, fake.
Computer technology can do many things these days, you could see similar things on shows like Heroes.

Gumerk:

Many musicians are involved with the occult and spiritual and thus have great enlightening lyrics. Some of my favorites are Alan Parsons, Eloy, Gamma Ray, to mention a couple. But in music you will find such things spread around, specially in various rock forms as these for some reason often are more involved with the occult than others. Even bands like Iron Maiden and Dio have some great insights in some lyrics.

Some musicians also work for the governments to spread brainwashing through the techniques of sound waves and suggestive lyrics. And some do it for their own purposes.

Regarding my statement "I am not here to bring love and peace, I am here to bring war and conflicts." I was simply referring to the fact that many will be against what I say and try to put me off as a fraud, what I say will stirr anger and hatred in many, specially religious people and even skeptics, and what I speak of will thus bring "war and conflict" to the world in that sense, not in a literal sense. If my intentions are pure and for the best of mankind and you, only you yourself can determine, as I will of course say Yes, and then it is up to you to decide if you want to believe it or not.

Sphinx551:

1. This is James Randis unfair challenge which is structured in such a way that even if you are successful you will be judged as "failure". Here is some info:
www.associatedcontent.com... - Notice it is 3 pages long.

2. Yes, I am quite familiar with Terrence McKenna and have great respect for him and his work.

3. Yes love is spiritual and not physical.

4. They are real, due to the power of the Mind.

5. Yes, war only have brought wars. True spiritual practice would be better.

6. Yes you can stay in astral planes for eternity, close to.

7. I am aware of some portals but not bases.

-Maggador

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join