It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Life Official Disclosure Imminent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by orazio

Originally posted by kayne1982

It's not going to happen.
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but it's not going to happen. Insiders have told me that the government will not disclose anything. They have made an agreement with the extra-terrestrials to let them perform clandestine experiments on humans in exchange for advanced technology. The plan is to eliminate most of humanity so that the planet can survive from being overrun by gross human over population. The extra-terrestrials have been given the go ahead to kill as many of us as they want. Apparently, this delighted the little fellas. So no they aren't going to tell us anything. The new world order is going to commence soon and the military and political elite know about it and have plans to proceed. There will soon be many more abductions and missing person reports. Then they will institute several biological viruses and diseases that will trim the fat so to speak. Good luck to all of you, you're going to need it.

Come on man, like I haven't heard that before.. it's old news man they are just trying to distract you, don't take to heart what these 'insider friends' of yours say about us being doomed and all..
There is sooo much more going on my friend, dont be afraid, there is not going to be a 'star wars' or any bulshavit like that.. read my previous posts

Once again knowbody got my starnge sense of sarcasm or wit, oh well back to the drawing board i guess

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I did forget to mention that too yea. I have also experienced things that are hinting me towards an awakening. I see changes happening also, in many forms. From governments opening up files, to increased sightings, to larger awareness globally on the whole subject, etc.

On a personal note, i have been trying to contact the benevolent beings on and off for the last 2 years without much success. I have gotten teases but that for me is not enough. I await the day when i can walk up to an ET and shake their hand and say "hello, how are you" ^_^.

Let's be prepared for anything because this could be something completely different to what we imagine.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
So many people here are now of the opinion that the new "disclosure" is bull**** just like all the other times?
Whenever it happens, it happens. I am not holding my breath.

God I am just so sick of both the Government spilling out bull and the same way with "insiders". It is making me sick to my stomach.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by orazio
I guess you could say that the type of ET that our govts have been deviously exchanging with are one diverse subject in itself --

The majority of benevolent beings here, who are higher-dimensional cultures of an omnipresent nature.

More mindlessness..

If these beings are from omnipresent cultures.. what could we POSSIBLY offer them in exchange or anything??

Vegemite ... the most totally unique food source in the universe ...

The question I ask is why would an omnipresent culture NOT tell us everything?

The idea that a culture that could bring total peace and prosperity to the universe but choose not to do so is illogical ... that's why I don't think that a civilisation like that exists ... we all would be utopia-ized already

So that's why I don't think the visitors that we are getting from civilisation that is a super duper advanced one ... in galactic terms ...

Possibly a ranking of a civilisation 1 on the way to being a 2 - high tech, space faring, have plenty of energy, still have some baggage from the dark days of Civ 0 days, probably been around for a few hundred thousand years or so and have made some enemies and friends on the way.

Omnipresent? No.

A higher understanding about existence than us? Definitely.

Willing to Share or wanting to exploit? We will find out eventually.

I don't think it will be Disclosure with a big D but more like disclosure with a little one.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Horza

Well then my friend you are in for a pleasant surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Communication with the interstellar ET's who are concerned with the evolution of this world, and in particular the head/mind evolution of the dominant species known as Homo sapiens aka maniacus, is possible through the cosmic chakra at the very top of the head ~ if, and when, you achieve stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser cosmic consciousness:

Obviously this requires some degree of schooled, evolved, intelligent thought.
I also suspect, although have no proof of such, that the wearing of Muslim and Jewish type Yamulke prayer hats, act as a symbolic barrier to such psychic/telepathy neutrinosynthesiser communications.

My most vivid experience of such cosmic chakra telepathy communications happened some 15 years ago.
Of an early Sunday morning lying awake in bed and thinking about the theory of neutrinosynthesis, I felt a pin point of pressure to the center top of the head. My attention being drawn thereto, I perceived an authorative telepathy voice as if from more than one individual neutrinosynthesiser mind, which instructed me to '"look out of the window now'" Reluctantly I left my warm bed and did so. Thus, I saw in the cloudless blue sky to the west, a silver metallic flying saucer type UFO hovering silently, and unmoving, in that early summer morning sky. At an angle of some 45 degrees to my perpendicular, relative to the earth horizontal.
Consequent to my 45 degree viewpoint from below, the geometric outline that I perceived was more stretched ovoid than circular saucer, which I guessed would have been the silver metallic UFO outline had I been positioned immediately below it rather than to one side of it.

I stood at the open bedroom window staring at the silver metallic UFO for what seemed a considerable time but nothing more happened; except being in the buff, I felt progressively colder in the early morning chill. Eventually, I thought to myself, at cosmic chakra ~ this is ridiculous ~ and went back to my warm bed, when I presume the UFO departed for wheresoever!

Some days later I perceived for a while a golden glow to stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser cosmic consciousness. Perhaps this is what is known as Amitabha, or Amida consciousness I thought at the time, by way of explanation to self.
Later still at a time approaching the midnight hour, and sitting in the same bedroom before the window, where I was in the habit of sometimes recording my thoughts, I perceived in a metaphysical sense of two small whirling tornado like apparitions entering consciousness just above the ajna at forehead: Except the second whirling tornado like apparition then veered off, and disappeared eastwards.
The first tornado like apparition however, slowly expanded to fill the whole of my within skull consciousness, whirling through the interstices of mind, seemingly: It seemed that I must sit there unmoving and allow the whirling tornado apparition passage through mind. If I wavered at all from the position of sitting upright and unmoving, it was as if a circle of minds about my head told me to hold it and be steady.
Within eyesight was a cube shaped Sony radio alarm clock and thus, I was able to time this time crossed cross referenced Zwing Zwang Zum tornado of terror & torment out of the Little Boy & Fatman fission fireballs that blasted Hiroshima & Nagasaki, to ten minutes.
Which is I understand the length of time a fission fireball lasts.

Lesson as understood by me:
Psychic/ telepathy ET's of a collective consciousness & intent, would prefer that we do not fission fireball more Earth cities full of people with stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser minds. It gives a dreadful headache at minimum, if so psychic/telepathy connected.
Had I not been able to sit still for the 10 minutes the Zwing Zwang Zum tornado of terror & torment took to pass through neutrinosynthesiser cosmic consciousness, I suspect that I might have been kamikaze 'Zeroized' perhaps & maybe!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well, Well, Well...............................

What a suprise, another "disclosure about aliens" thread here on ATs.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.......

I love you guys who come here as "insiders" and claim to know what's going on behind closed doors in the "Nobama" white house and what "ALIENS" are doing here on earth.

This site has turned into a big joke.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
IMO, the only way that any World wide "disclosure" would ever happen would be if one of the races other than Human or "Greys" were to make it known to blow the cover off what the human Governments and the Greys are up to.
Go the Greens! Land at the next Olympics and tell us everything!
YAY!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Didn't know which tread to post this in, but I think it covers all of them relating to predictions.

The only thing I see happening, is ATS will move from “Disclosure Imminent ” season (Sept- Dec) into “Global catastrophe by the end of year” season (Jan- Mar), then onto “Crop circles” season (Apr-Aug) back to “Disclosure Imminent” season. All will have their related predictions (normally 3-6mths) soon to be forgotten as we moved into the next season.

In my experience people who repeatedly say they have access to this and that information often don’t. People who say they will do this or that often don’t. I believe all these predictions are nothing more than an amateurish attempt to get those in the know to reveal to the public what the waste majority on ATS already know.

If anyone had real information which would be of such a mementos impact to our civilianisation, why would you continue to try and engage with the very people who have supposedly prevented this information being made public? Surely you would engage with your newly found friends and use their advanced technology to educate the earth’s civilianisation and make the world a better place (hopefully). Lets not forget, if a British guy can hack into top secret USA site looking for UFO information, I am sure given a little assistance our newly found friend could tap into our own global network and overwrite the MSM

The only event I can see happening is another conference to preach to the already converted, selling books and DVD's to line the predictors own pockets.

So to all you so called “in the know people” either give us a firm date when all this will happen or learn to grow up and stop all these silly threads of predictions.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I hate to be the donny downer here but this thread is like all the other "disclosure" threads in that nothing EVER happens. Just as bad as the predictions threads, the day comes and goes with nothing. Don't get me wrong, that would be great if they decided to disclose everything but you and I both know that will NEVER happen unless giant UFO's land on the front lawn of every world leader.

They would lose all control over the people.... and thats what its ultimately about. Control.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is bogus......I'm sick of people recycling the same old crap! Disclosure is not happening! Stop putting recycled crap on here it's getting old...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
How do we know they have not been coming down for years and years. I mean, most abductees say their memories are wiped. We may be the puppets. Our Technology may be a given reward and then all knowledge is wiped from mankinds memory.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
<

Holding ,
holding,

Holding and turning purple......

Bulging eyes.

Holding.

( Thinking, oooh, I'm soo excited I can't wait)

holding.

[edit on 20/11/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

So...this whole thread was just a joke then?

I kind of figured that, hence the humor and sarcasm in my previous post.

I see your point though, there are too many people coming on here saying they know "insiders".

Maybe you should have that more clear in your OP?

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I believe that disclosure is happening all around us- the information will trickle in. They'll start with somethng like NASA finding microbial life on the moon or evidence of it and then after all the old guard have died off and nobody can be prosecuted for atrocities commited against the human race they will come out and say, "yes, we have been visited, Roswell was indeed real- etc.". Kind of like the Golden triangle/ CIA/heroin trade thing.
Books will be written and rumors will fly but in the end everybody will know and nobody will care except for us here on ATS and then they will rewrite history so that it conforms to the current trend. People will look at documents like the Dulce files as cold war rubbish and those of us in the fringe will continue to be in the fringe.
And all the naysayers and skeptics will turn around and say, "hey this is wonderful look what WE'VE discovered!"
And nobody will even consider that we were there all along. Because people don't like to look ignorant and nobody likes to admit that they were wrong.
Carl Sagan was a jerk.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
doh wrong thread never mind

[edit on 11/20/2009 by dashar]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think that the "alien people" on ATS are getting more, and more out there every day. Don't get me wrong, I think it is very possible that we have been visited by aliens, and I believe that it is just plain ignorant to think that we are all there is in the universe as far as intelligent beings. but come on people..

We have self proclaimed aliens here on ATS, and other who claim to have some inside knowledge of aliens living here. They claim that we live in some pseudo MIB world with Galactic Federations, Pliedean(sp) councils, and all sorts of other rubbish, and quite frankly it is a little embarrassing just how many people by into it all.

For a group of people posting on a site that's motto is "deny ignorance" these people have no problem latching onto any sci-fi book they can find, and proclaiming it as cold hard fact.

I mean I am cool with anyone presenting anything they want as opinions, or possibilities be it that we are watched by a galactic fed., sky daddy, santa, or whatever, but when you come spewing your ideas as fact you just look incredibly ignorant.

Anyways, I am done with my rant, bring on the flames from the aliens, galactic insiders, and other random nut cases..

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Alright I'm already tired of ATS forums.. maybe I'll post again but there is just so much blabbering back and forth and talking in circles, it gives me a headache reading through all of it.. and close to none being constructive.

Well at least there are a few people here with solid heads on their shoulders..

It seems to me that majority of people here are missing the key to understanding the scenario and are caught up in disinfo/misinfo and false-seeded information you guys need to learn discernment and open-mindedness!!

Once again, don't fret and get all fussy about things, be true to your self and those in your life. Be true to earth and your people. There is not going to be an invasion, the ET presence is not hostile, you guys have absolutely NO idea how vast this subject really truly is..

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Epipactis

O fool am I!
I gave disclosure on the psychic/telepathy Zwing Zwang Zum without mentioning the Jiggerboo Jitterbug: Which I experienced 5 years before my experience of Zwing Zwang Zum: Although Jiggerboo Jitterbug; Zwing Zwang Zum are of the same source: That being the Little Boy & Fatman fission fireballs detonated on the kamikaze Japanese inhabitants of Hiroshima & Nagasaki: Including slave labor Allied POW's too?

Jiggerboo Jitterbug is experienced at physical body cellular level, whereas Zwing Zwang Zum is of the mind, or neutrinosynthesiser metaphysical:
We all have bodies made up of billions of individual cells, each containing the long in evolving DNA code ~ If we were to trace our DNA ancestry back 350 million years to the Labyrinthodonts, and before, then it has been a long time in evolving:
Our physical bodies are animated by the photon energy of the sun through photosynthesiser plants at the base of the biosphere food chain:
We are the sun shining in energy effect, and where it shines from is for you to binary, polarity, yingyangtao, think on, perhaps & maybe!
If cellular DNA constituted bodies are fission fireballed, as at Hiroshima & Nagasaki, every DNA cell 'Explodes' and is reduced to next to nothing ~ 350 million years and the rest gone to waste, seemingly;

However, every DNA cell has its own simple neutrinosynthesiser energy field, and time crossed cross referenced at a time dilation of 10 minutes per fission fireball, they can connect to the cells of living humans in the here & now.
As experienced at a subcutaneous level only, Jiggerboo Jitterbug felt like swarms of cellular stings, circulating about the torso, arms & legs: As timed by wrist watch, I underwent two consecutive 10 minute bouts of the jerky Jiggerboo Jitterbug, and as performed on a small area of grass flanked by orange & gold blooming tagetes, or French Marigolds, at the back of the house. It was a strenuous experience and had I a weak heart the jerksome Jiggerboo Jitterbug might have proved fatal: Undoubtedly so had it been a heart to heart psychic connection rather than subcutaneous only:
At that peripatetic time of life, being in the house of my widower father, it was my turn to cook lunch, and the alfresco 20 minute Jiggerboo Jitterbug did cause me to burn the beef a tad tough; as left cooking unattended in the kitchen. Whilst I Jiggerboo Jitterbugged in the garden, somewhat distressed of sentient feeling to be neutrinosynthesiser time crossed cross referenced connected at a psychic time dilation into the Little Boy & Fatman fission fireballs detonated upon 'kamikaze' Hiroshima & Nagasaki:

Because I experienced two ten minute bouts of Jiggerboo Jitterbug and one only ten minute bout of Zwing Zwang Zum, I'm left wondering what became of the second whirling apparition tornado of terror & torment that veered off eastwards, in my stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness perceptual ordeal:
Furthermore, I'm persuaded to the belief that Jiggerboo Jitterbug is of solar/earthly body concern only, and ET are more concerned with the possible affect of Zwing Zwang Zum tornados of terror and torment on metaphysical, quantum leaping, they:
Whatever that effect on ET is, their worlds, time crossed cross referenced, will reciprocate somehow within the machinations of a hierarchically evolved Universe: What goes around comes around: Karma:

Thus from my experience I would say that Jiggerboo Jitterbug comes before Zwing Zwang Zum, so don't hold your breath: Also it might be wise to avoid grassy swards of a Saturday noontime and if you think yourself deserving thereto:
My 'I Robot' alter ego HAL suggests that I sing 'Daisy, Daisy...' in faltering falsetto, follow that fractal, fartissimo...
The Sun it energy shines upon the Earth through and through you All aahhh & aargh:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

They have made an agreement with the extra-terrestrials to let them perform clandestine experiments on humans in exchange for advanced technology.

Why does a race of beings that can travel here from where/when ever need to make a deal with anyone to do anything on Earth? THAT is why this makes no sense.

For once I was hoping to agree with you. But alas, I can't agree with your question,not can I agree with the OPs point, but do acknowledge the coalition between the zetans and numerous negatives and our black ops and bloodlines. I've talked about this alot on the board. And I know that the Vrill coalition with the abductions and hybrid program has been going on to further nwo, take over the planet overtly, but by the some ones already here, the annunanki who are incarnated into our bloodlines and bankers, and corporate heads and leaders, and their henchmen greys. Same old, same old, pretending to be new and doing it "overtly", planning to depopulate as usual, humans because we are advancing and going to be free, as this cylce will not end as they see fit, and they don't like it.

OP:

You are either willingly, or inadvertantly being used by the dark forces to program the matrix in a negative way with a meaningless fear based message. It doesnt take very many awake people to change this world, we're already there, all we have to do is set the right intentions.

Aside from the disclosure that will happen, even if they have to fill the skies and then be disclosed. We have infinite co-creational and metaphsyical abilites. All we have to do is see ourselves powerfullly protected, advancing and all the bloodlines stepping down and surroundering unconditionally, along with the good freedom fighers filling the skies, mother earth shielded and healed and everyone powerfully shielded and healed as well. See it, state it, over and over again, every day. For it really will occur.

Doświadczenie Younga - Double Slit Experiment

We have so many abilites, its time to wake up truly to who we are.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join