It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Life Official Disclosure Imminent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
kayne1982:

Pay attention to the words of this song. Freedom will be restored!:

Until we can walk on free land
Until we can choose who to love
Until we can dance on honour
You hold my hands together

Until we can tell the children
That Earth is a safe place again
We'll stand and hold together

Senso MarA�a
Ore pare Dio me
Sinfoni Deo
Cante MarA�a

Ave MarA�a
Ave MarA�a

Until we can choose who to love

Until the can choose who to love
Until the colour of your skin
Is not a fool twist of fate
We'll hold our hands together

Lance valante
Sinfoni Deo Dira
Pare Dirella
Senso MarA�a

Until the colour of your skin
Is not a foul twist of fate
We'll hold our hands together

Until we can dance on honour"

gl2

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Within Obama's administration there could be discussion about disclosure, but in order to do so Obama must show more separation from the monsters in the closet (the Rockefeller, CFR, Fed slobs). David Wilcock's word isn't much to go on: his web site is promoting the idea of a major 2012 thing, which isn't scientific. So, Wilcock's word on it doesn't have good, consistent journalistic depth.

The best route is to actively explore contacts with our actual, native alien neighbors, not the gray alignment gofers who try to mob human affairs up with slop 2012 and other talk. Rather than sit like apathetic, passive objects, we need to reach out to better aliens, rather than wait for the gray alignment's drones to either okay such, or continue to do their sabotage here. And how do you make contact?

Get up to speed on remote sensing. You don't have to wait for the government to tell you how to think. You can explore and investigate on your own.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I like the idea of hope that disclosure means to some, but we have no idea if ET is friendly or not, or which races of ET's are friendly or not: if indeed there are multiple races or if there are any at all. Which there may or not be. If there are and TPTB know about them; then I take the following position. Knowledge is power and power comes from knowledge and TPTB have both, they will not relinquish either until forced to, right now no group or individual has enough power or verifible knowledge to challenge them. Disclosure isn't imminent until power is equal or knowledge (proof) is verifible. they only way I can see getting verifible proof is if ET appears in a 'V' tv show type fashion, or in a way that is huge and public so there is no way for TPTB to bury or dismiss it.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Actually the very best thing is not to go any passive route, and start to wake up to who we are, as we are co-creational, and must wake up for we're cosmic in source, and have many friends, and the bloodlines are certainly not any of them, they are amonst the worst villians of the universe, ugly slave masters. This is actually about freedom. And waking up. We co-create this reality, this plane. We need to change the ending to the play and see them literally stepping down and dissolving all the banks and the people guided, protected, healed, restored with their real cosmic family restored, sheilding earth from all cosmic energy that could speed up any earth changes, and healing the core of this beautiful planets, while all the people start to reclaim their right to the land and help each other build earth ship homes, and do everything naturally, volunteering and educating themselves without any need for corporate slavery, or banks and certainly no need for evil nazi mafia rulers over their heads, developing their psi and telepathy into the Universal Understanding.

I know what that is, I already experienced it, and was welcomed home this August in addition to recognizing many of those here already as belonging to my family. We're here, we just have to wake up, and we have help at that. The universal understanding is a 5D connection where your innermost thoughts are understood. Its the thing I miss the most here. My own experiences are about our cosmic family who are working to free this planet, and alot of the work is busting the matrix open and just getting us to wake up with freqs, music, crop circles, and energy, to wake up, meditate alot, develop our awarness and psi, and create a better ending.

And to gl2, the ones I'm talking about aren't Verdants, and they're not the Vrill grey hybrid program which is apart of nwo. They're the ones you remember when you wake up, and we're all here to stop them at this very moment in history, in this time. The positive ets are from our future, and this world, in countless timelines, in this incredible multiverse with possiblities existing, and more possibilities hanging in reach if we draw them in, well, we're facing the creation of a potential future universe devoid of love and freedom. There's lots of work to do here. People need to wake up.

The fascists are outnumbered and outclassed!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You know what, I really think one of the best things to disclose to those more aware humans here is that they are metaphsically capable of creating a completely different ending to this play. The video about the double slit experiement means that we create it all with our consciousness.

And due to "their" understanding, the main reason for all this slavery is they didn't want us to know this or the game would be over, as they'd have no slaves, no tragedies would befall anyone, and they knew this so it would ruin their fun.

Now, despite the physics that has revealed this, its buried as much as possible and kept back from people because a small elite group is trying to up their anty by giving them time to co-create as much ugly crapola as possible ahead of us. It won't matter, it only takes a few thousand sharing intentions to undo massive mountain ranges of negativity. They put the Creator into a neutralized position of having created all then disappearing. They sure aren't manifesting from love and light. What they are manifesting from can be best explained by 11 11 11 this year on Rememberance Day, this power day of energy. Mass human sacrifice. Its not the Force, and they're not the jedi's.

So its time to turn tables on all these dark forces and seek for a free world.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
we're facing the creation of a potential future universe devoid of love and freedom.

No creation of duality can be devoid of love and freedom.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacksmoke
I like the idea of hope that disclosure means to some, but we have no idea if ET is friendly or not, or which races of ET's are friendly or not: if indeed there are multiple races or if there are any at all. Which there may or not be. If there are and TPTB know about them; then I take the following position. Knowledge is power and power comes from knowledge and TPTB have both, they will not relinquish either until forced to, right now no group or individual has enough power or verifible knowledge to challenge them. Disclosure isn't imminent until power is equal or knowledge (proof) is verifible. they only way I can see getting verifible proof is if ET appears in a 'V' tv show type fashion, or in a way that is huge and public so there is no way for TPTB to bury or dismiss it.

Wake up ! There is nothing to be afraid of... It doesn't matter if 'you don't know which ET to trust' it DOES NOT MATTER. Don't give your life or bow down to any ETs landing on the white house lawn. That is not the nature of a 'contact' it is NOT like hollywood my friend.
We are not as vulnerable as people think. There is no threat that we need to 'weaponize' against. That is BS.

& You can't say 'disclosure isn't imminent until...' -- imminent means inevitable, it either IS or ISN'T going to happen. and DUH of course it WILL! It is only a matter of time.. and I tell you now, I will NOT grow old, get a house, a career, a degree, and what not to conform to the norm! I and many many others from many places are not standing for all of this BS any more. There is no stopping the awakening process, once we have reached a certain level of awareness they will have NO say and those 'elites' will either flee because they don't want to be a part of a spiritually awakened culture or they will awaken themselves.

All these worrys are distractions just get your stuff straight work on your inner path and be a positive source of light and love through the universe, even your mere presence will positively influence and heal others when you are 'walking in the light', simply by living true and lovingly from your heart.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think ti will come with Obama for 2 reasons.

1) leaving a mark. He wants to leave an unprecedented mark in US history. Sure becoming the 1st black president was huge but was always somewhat inevitable. Disclosure announced by Obama will seal the deal of his involvement in the biggest event in human history.

2) Obama like technology and he thinks it is the answer to all of our problems. This type of tech to solve our problems is decades away.. well.. that's not good enough because he needs results NOW. Disclosure of alien tech will cause a new industrial type revolution not only ending our dependence on foreign oil but creating countless jobs. If Obama wants to save the USA he must disclose.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

You forget one important factor:

Obama is not in charge!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

I recently had this discusion with a friend if you were "in charge", and I know that is a loaded phrase here, and you had the knowledge and proof of ETs, would you release the information. At first I was for the idea that we all have a right to know the truth and then I spent a day at court in New Orleans and realized that we, as the human race, are totaly unable to deal with that level of knowledge. We would fall apart. There are far to many people in this world that need the security of living in a box. Our governments will never come clean on matters of war and ETs because it is one big game of hot potato and no one wants to deal with that on their watch. Not to mention that they are probably not in the know. I have a better time believing that later on tonight a purple monkey speaking chinese will crawl out my ass than any President of the US saying we have found or have made contact with inteligent life.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
I think ti will come with Obama for 2 reasons.

1) leaving a mark. He wants to leave an unprecedented mark in US history. Sure becoming the 1st black president was huge but was always somewhat inevitable. Disclosure announced by Obama will seal the deal of his involvement in the biggest event in human history.

2) Obama like technology and he thinks it is the answer to all of our problems. This type of tech to solve our problems is decades away.. well.. that's not good enough because he needs results NOW. Disclosure of alien tech will cause a new industrial type revolution not only ending our dependence on foreign oil but creating countless jobs. If Obama wants to save the USA he must disclose.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by reasonable]

Lets look back at the more notable Presidents we have had and look at what mark they have had:

Washington - First, General that won war (got to start somewhere)
Lincoln - Civil war, Abolished slavery, assasinated (alot going on there)
FDR- New deal, Term limit on Prez (was pres for 12 years)
JFK - Nukes, Conspiracy theories, nailed Marilyn Monroe, Youngest (not bad)
Regan- cold war, Berlin wall, Economics, took a bullet (and he did some acting too)
Clinton - BJ! (enough said)
Bush W - 911, Stole election, started some wars

The point behind this is every president has done tons more than what I mentioned, but each is remembered for a couple and Obama has two pretty big ones in his first year alone (1) First black President (hell just not white would have been a freaking monster mile stone) and the present financial crisis which will be around for a while. For him to announce ETs would over shadow anything he could or would do. No one would remember him. It is simply more important than anyone on the planet.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Epipactis

In my first post on this thread I mis-spelt authoritative.
As a superannuated old codger I am without authority in the corridors of power on this world but that's okay by me at my retiring time of life.
However, I believe that I have a valid metaphysical viewpoint, and posting a few opioniated JJ:ZZZ thoughts on ATS helps pass the time, when the weather is too inclement to garden, and TV bores the socks off.

In my second post on this thread I mentioned the Labyrinthodont. Which primitive thought takes me back to the island of Naxos, where on a promontary jutting into the Aegean Sea are the ruins of Ariadne's Temple:
It was to Ariadne that Daedalus gave the ball of thread with which to lay a return trail into the Cretan labyrinth; lair of the half bull, half beast man Minotaur.
Ariadne in turn gave the ball of thread to Theseus that he may enter the labyrinth, and slay the Minotaur, as a sacrifice to Poseidon.
Then fleeing Crete, it was fickle Theseus who abandoned Ariadne on Naxos, where her temple ruins still exist.

In Naxos town I bought two brass masks as wall decoration to hang behind my TV. They symbolize comedy & tragedy, a motif often used in the decoration of playhouse theaters.
What is this to do with UFO disclosure?
It is my belief that ET's who pilot the interstellar quantum leaping, atom engineered UFO's are telepathic ~ telepathy being necessary to quantum leap between the solar systems.
However, to be telepathic requires that those so pilot employed must align all their chakras first ~ be accepting of each other in all aspects.
Because of the oestrogen/testosterone differential mixed gender crews do not telepathy work. At least that's my understanding, from psychic connections with women in my past life ~ maybe you can prove me wrong!
My evolved understanding is that interstellar ET's are of necessity 'Gay' to a testosterone understanding thereto:

Obviously such a prospect does not go down well with most authorities ~ religious & secular ~ on Earth, as presently contituted; democratic & undemocratic ~ is a binary, polarity, yingyangtao, fundamental viewpoint:
If the Little Boy & Fatman fission fireballs had not been detonated on Hiroshima & Nagasaki, creating interstellar Zwing Zwang Zum tornados of terror & torment thereto of the neutrinosynthesiser kamikaze inhabitants, none of this would matter, perhaps & maybe:
However, it is my evolved understanding that the neutrinosynthesiser interstellar Zwing Zwang Zum generated by Little Boy & Fatman fission fireballs, commits this world to the Universe Asylum aka Nuthouse!
At
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I wrote of three celestial ET hierarchies.
This begs the question of what happens at the top end of those three hierarchies when a world/humanoid two handed species of evolved intelligence has evolved as far as it can go ~ perhaps the home star is at that stage in its plasma fusion life when it goes red giant, destroying the close in orbit planets. As would be the case with Earth if our Sun were to go red giant at some stage ~ in the far future, one would hope.
I Think Douglas Adam's posited a possible option here in his 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' wherein he posited the possibility of their being Vogon ET's. Who being beyond caring of any reciprocating Karma apparently, were willing to demolish the Planet Earth as a necessary bureaucratic procedure, seemingly ~ or so the tale goes!

I did at one time favor the idea of constructing a mock up flying saucer type UFO and making a movie wherein a hypothetical crew demonstrated possible chakra alignment procedures necessary to achieve a telepathic state whereby to pilot a quantum leaping interstellar flying saucer type UFO: However, such an idea is too outrageous apparently!
Mankind prefer the 27,000 fission fireball devices in ......???

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

Don't be scared of hostile aliens. If they try to invade, we only have to send them an email with a computer virus in it. Apparently, they spent so much time perfecting interstellar travel and ray guns, they forgot to make Norton Antivirus. Assuming their computers are running windows, our virus should make quick work of their mothership.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Why does a race of beings that can travel here from where/when ever need to make a deal with anyone to do anything on Earth? THAT is why this makes no sense.

Perhaps because failing to do so would scare a lot of guys with access to nuclear bombs. You can't exactly carry out productive scientific experiments if the entire earth is blown to hell in a nuclear holocaust. If we have in fact gotten a hold of some crashed flying saucers, that would indicate that the Alien's technology is not infallible and, by examining it, we might have developed some effective countermeasures.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Why would our development, which is largely dependent on how our governments decide to implement policy, be a factor on when said government would reveal it's supposed information on UFOs?

It doesnt make sense.

I think his point is that the human race has had a rough time accepting change, e.g., gender and racial discrimination. The government could reasonably be hesitant to disclose information that most religious people would have trouble accepting because it immediately calls into question their foundational belief that mankind is unique and special in their God's eyes. A race that is far more technologically advanced and older than mankind would contradict their fundamental beliefs. What if the aliens don't believe in God and mock that belief? A lot of people rely on faith like it's oxygen.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Why would ET give technology like this to a group they were simply going to kill? It would be like a hunter giving a deer a gun and teaching it how to use it.

Well, if a hunter gave a deer a gun, that hunter would have nothing to fear because regardless of what he tells the deer, the deer is too stupid to use the gun. For the sake of argument, who's to say the "UFO" they got was state of the art as opposed to being the equivalent of a flint-lock pistol? Who's to say that the UFO could not be taken back at any point? If you've only got a limited number of men and ships, there's no way to conquer the Earth and kill billions. Why not give weapons to one side in the hopes they will destroy the other? Or, perhaps give advanced weapons to both sides in the hopes they will both be destroyed?

Overall, I think it's ridiculous to speculate about an Alien's motives, capabilities, or actions without any evidence whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

If these beings are from omnipresent cultures.. what could we POSSIBLY offer them in exchange or anything??

What is the evidence for your claim that Aliens are as obsessed with material gain as we are? With all our flaws, even humans, on occasion, provide aid without an expectation of reward. I don't feed my dog with the expectation that he will perform a valuable service in the household, such as mopping the floor or taking out the trash.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

More obscurantist obfuscations for clarification and elucidation:

Disclosure can come from the bottom up as well as the top down:

Apologies to the opinionated Douglas 'Vogon' Adams for giving him an aberrant promontory apostrophe previously!

The mind is so neutrinosynthesiser constituted that it can easily pass over irritant errors if checks are done too speedily:

Confusing there and their are persistent irritant bugbears:

Back at about the time ~ 1989 ~ I experienced the two ten minute bouts of Jiggerboo Jitterbug in psychic/telepathy time crossed cross referenced connection with Hiroshima & Nagasaki Little Boy and Fatman fission fireball engulfed kamikaze personnel, I also recall having psychic/telepathy cosmic chakra communications with what I understood to be an unseen circle of stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser ET cosmic consciousness minds. As perceived, there was also an original n~syn. awareness to the thought that they all had telepathy chakra stirrings in the male genitals, as did I: However, passing over this perception, I cosmic chakra thoughtfully asked them what their space suits were made of, and they replied 'Edenite' otherwise Uraniumite!
This struck me as being somewhat radioactive alarming if it wasn't simply an ET leg pull!

The timely alternation of send and receive mind modes is problematical to clarity of telepathy understanding if you're not of one collective intelligence intent!
On that occasion reception on my part was terminated when they projected a mind's eye vision of a toy carousel about which cute chipmunks appeared to be taking a ride. Then the visionary chipmunks metamorphosed into being rats strung up by their necks. At which alarming point the ET's to me neutrinosynthesiser connection faded out. Leaving me much perplexed as to the exact meaning thereto.

Now, whenever I hear Khatchaturian's Masquerade Waltz, I think of those stellar plasma fusion generated visionary chipmunks riding their carousel(s)! All is at a spin in Universe when you global think about it:

The number 72, being one fifth of 360 global degrees is a significant number to ponder on:
According to the Kabbalah there are 72 names of God.
In Ancient Egyptian mythology the fratricidal Set had 72 helpers to carry off his slain brother Osiris, in his sarcophagus.
In Islamic understanding, men so deserving, can expect to be rewarded with 72 virgin houris in Muhammad's Paradise:
At a Kabbalah paradox, that would suggest 72 of female name, for some!
"Enjoy" as some would say of their chicken soup!

Decades ago, in a computer data preparation office environment, I supervised a number of Jewish women, and a good number of Gentile women too: They were all rather motherly in their concerns.

However, thinking in spirals of octave, as well as straight up and down, then it can be be perceived that interstellar quantum leaping is an evolved parallel with sexual orgasm, but at a higher dimensional chakra understanding, somehow or other:
You cannot escape sexuality somewhere in the equation that is stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser cosmic consciousness life:

Conversely, going down the spiral, Little Boy & Fatman fission fireballs were the questionably lowest of down parallels in terms of orgasm, if you want to hexadecimal dump, kundalini energy serpent, think so!

Another meander of mind to frightfully amuse, or bore ~ eternally recurring to a stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness ~ after the jump!

"Energy is Eternal Delight."
'The Marriage of Heaven And Hell'
William Blake, visionary Englishman:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

This meander has become an oxbow ~ where do you find the arrows of desire?

I was once on friendly terms with a lawyer named Doorenbos, employed in the Dutch Criminal Justice system.
Lawyer Doorenbos lived a modern apartment on the outskirts of Den Haag; where I stayed a while during a cross country journey from Rome, Italy:
In Rome, or Roma as the locals prefer, I was the Piazza del Gesu house guest of a Smart Trinidadian UN FAO official based there.
The ceiling of my Roman bedroom was painted with many a star like daisy, to a charmed memory.
I'm all over the place in mind, today!

There was an item in the news recently about the theft of one of Charles Darwin's 'Galapagos' notebooks, from his study at home, in the village of Downe, Kent, England: The Down House Museum authorities would like it returned.
I have photographs of myself taken in Charles Darwin's garden at Down house; where I walked the spinney sand walk in his footsteps.
I did think to use one such photograph on ATS as avatar identification but then thought it better to go anonymous, and unrecognised in the common crowd; as befits a pimple on the face of Planet Ngaigaia:

If you can't help it don't let it worry you unduly, is my democratic perspective on things cosmic: Those who live under despotic, dictatorial, patriarchal tyranny, are to be pitied, methinks:

I'm beginning to feel as if I have commited a social blunder in writing to ATS so, and it is time I stopped, and simply took to to reading there without comment of reply.

However, here is a clue to my possibly true identity, if unknown, and for what it is worth ~ if you're at all curious thereto:
I visited Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin with Charlie ~ an island of conscious mind in an ocean of unconsciousness ~ when an invited house guest of he, and Lottie, at the Liebnitz Strasse apartment. Charlie being the then youthful Charles C. Calhoun ~ at a social blunder ~ but now a much respected Longfellow biographer, resident of Boston, Mass. and Portland, Maine. Where he serves on the Maine Humanities Council.
This is utterly ridiculous, don't you think, Charlie!?

"The bleat the bark bellow and roar
Are waves that beat on heavens shore."
'Auguries of Innocence'
William Blake

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Disclosure will never happen in the state the world currently is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join