It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Life Official Disclosure Imminent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Disclosure will never happen in the state the world currently is.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Epipactis

No direct comment again!

To to, to you two, in your too too's, and persona non grata nutcracker tutu's!
At an astounding lucid confusion, a few supplementary thoughts whilst 'rapture' waiting on the arrival of the Adam Ant Vogons!
This being a defensive DNA pit viper typing:
Have you ever been pi tied rather than 22/7 pie eyed before?
Atomwise, you is, and you isn't, all the time:

Double 72 is 144 ~ 000 frames per second as maximum speed of light, with gravity between each frame, gobbledegook, gobbledegook, flobbergob & buggerlugs!
I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to gravity:
If light were perceived as an 'up' force, would that make gravity a 'down' force at a cosmic stretch?

To an eternally recurring stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness, another name for kamikaze suicide bomber types would be 'hexadecimal dumpers' at a metaphysical sunny shiite perception thereto:
It seems to me that hexadecimal dumpers of our time are All Queer Ada Banitail fundamentalist types, to tell latitudinarian Khyber Pass All aahhh & aargh tales on!
Who's afraid of a big fatwa?
I'm a lean fatwa to scare the nitwit sewage out of haloed mankind!

Whatsoever is perceived regrettable in the past was necessary to the evolved, perceived, here & now, as a stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness eternally recurring in a universe that is Entirety:
I cannot believe that all is random chance ~ the totality of all things which is universe is a binary, polarity, yingyangtao, fundamentalist extrapolation thereto, and thus, in overall control of it~myriad~self:
I am a vastness of myriadicity ~ blah ~ blah ~ blah ~ gobbledegook, gobbledegook, flobbergob & buggerlugs:

The reductio ad absurdam of 'communism' as understood, would be the reverse evolution of all to a brainless grey goo amoeba equality:
A bit like the Chinese, when all obediently waving their snakehead Mao tse Dung little red books, is my free to express pigsass sewage opinion thereto:

That is not to say that we should not attempt to be altruistic 'Good Samaritans' to each other if deemed necessary, and given we have the cash to do so.
In South Yemen, I gave a beggar woman in dark green hijab with pleading brown eyes peeping out at me from her slit, and with outstretched palm, a predecimal English half crown coin. Being Australia bound as a ten quid pom. So these words come to you by me, as subsidised by Good Samaritan Diggers Down Under:
However, that's as was, now the perspective is ~ look to your Vogons, goners!

ET is everywhere atoms evolving as stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness: Therefore, they do not need Emperors: Snakehead Vermin Emperors were necessary in the benighted past, I guess you could say, to bring us to where we are now in Democratic binary polarity yingyangtao time:
However, I don't wish to be a spoil sport, so Mickey Mouse should continue to play fantasy Emperor at DisneyWorld, and like puerile venues:
The only worthwhile titles are those earned in free democratic expression, such as Senator, or Professor, et cetera.
I was called 'Professor' as nickname at Secondary School, which suggested circumspection in learned matters:
Who wants to be a fuddy duddy professor at 13?
Not I!

Atom for atom we are all molecular cannibals on Planet Ngaigaia:
That's the Beauchamp Knightsbridge Lottie for you Charlie ~ The Octopus ~ out of Queen Scallop Cyprus, as was Mollusc Aphrodite, to a Ufizi Sandro Botticelli fool all food bratwurst & mash befuddlement:
What a two & eight, would you Adam & Eve it, fellow Cockneys of St Mary le Bow, Cheapside:
Cheap comes from chipping, Anglo Saxon for market:
Regulated markets being indispensable for whatsoever you regulated require:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Ummm... Ok! Thanks for that!

Everything is SO much more transparent and lucid now. What would we EVER do without such clear, unambiguous thinking as you've demonstrated here for us today!

That was truly amazing, E. You really ought to think about a career in politics!

Cheers...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Epipactis, are you okay? I have to give a big WTF here about his/her post and Say that it detracts from what was a good topic. I also now sadly agree with a previous poster that with the shape the world is in today we probably will not be getting disclosure any time soon.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

It amazes me that someone can type so much information in a language I am fluent in, and still manage to completely baffle me as to anything they said!

Epipactis, maybe you are a genius on a whole different wavelength than I can conceive of, but that was way out of my realm of understanding.

I must say, it was an enjoyable read though...I couldn't string together a post like that if someone paid me!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'll take a tab of whatever Epipactis took, thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

"Silence is the virtue of fools."
Francis Bacon ~ Debateable like all else!

Thanks for the response(s). Any response is better than no response at all, perhaps.
It seems I have caused a degree of confusion!
By way of an intended elucidation and taking up briefly where I market orientated left off. It is my opinion that in market trading a token of exchange value, being money, wins hands down over the cumbersome process of barter exchange.
I also think, along with Francis Bacon, that 'money is like muck (farmyard manure), not good except it be spread.' Francis Bacon being the 17th Century philosopher; not Francis Bacon the 20th Century butcheresque painter of screaming popes, after Velazquez?

Because I believe it to be relevant to the navigation & piloting of interstellar quantum leaping space vehicles, I've been giving further thought to 72 as a 1/2C harmonic of 1C, as in Einstein's E=MC2, where C is the maximum speed of light at 144~000 waves, or photon frames, per intermittent existential perception second:

A Pythagorean square of the hypotenuse 3, 4, 5 triangle, where the upright side 3 is 1&1/2C, or 3X72, equates to 216~000. Which is the number of minutes of arc there are in a 360 degree circle. or globe. The base line of the triangle as 4 being 2C gives the figure of 288~000, twice the speed of light, and the upper connecting triangle side 5, or 5X72, gives 360~000. Which is reason the globe of the earth is measured as a grid of 360 lines of longitude crossed by 180 lines of latitude girdling the earth north & south of the Equator at latitude 0. Although at 90 degrees of latitude it is in effect a single converging polar point, or pole!

Day to day, dawn to dawn, the overhead sun from an earthbound perspective inscribes to imagination, up & down latitudinal spiral lines between the tropics of Cancer & Capricorn over a period of a year. As the summer solstice moves from the northern hemisphere to the southern hemisphere, or June 21st to December 21st, and back roundabout again.
This being due to the 23 degree tilt in the earth's 24 hour axial spin relative to the plane of the solar system spin.

Jiggerboo Jitterbug; Zwing Zwang Zum generating atom bombs, like those detonated at Hiroshima & Nagasaki, are atomic disruption devices, whereby triangulated solar geometrics act as the atom reversal zeroization catalyst, or final trigger, in causing things to reverse fall apart in big time negative demolition, is my stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness perception.

Thus it was the flight crews of the Enola Gay & Bockscar Little Boy & Fatman atom bomb delivery aircraft, had to practice their missions over & over. To ensure that in the event they were precisely overhead the target cities at ground zero, at the exact designated time in triangulated exactitude with the solar/earth electro~magnetic~gravity grid system:
www.whale.to...
is a twelve page article concerning the earth grid which you might find helpful in explaining this further.
How such harmonics of light at 1C equates to interstellar quantum leaping space vehicles is the experimental work of ages to come, and putting a positive spin on things:

Word adds flesh to skeleton that is number:
Do I know what I'm talking about?
Yes. I've read 'Grays Anatomy' briefly, cover to cover:
There being a goodly number of flesh variations on a bones theme thereto:

You can please some of the people some of the time but you cannot please any of the people all the time. For 'please' substitute 'fool' if you think appropriate to your own individual cosmic perspective on things: bitter & sweet, as well as savoury & cheesy.

I'm approaching 4000 characters again, so now might be the time to boil the electric jug, and take a tea break.
Back after the tea break, perhaps & maybe:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ahhh! Well --- why didn't you just SAY SO in the first place?

Ok. Got it. Thanks...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
they should do disclosure now in Kopenhagen Danmark, with all the world leaders over there this coming week due to the global warming conference , they could use the disclosure as a sollution for the so called global warming crisis.. which I rather call a global energy crisis because its got nothing to do with climate but energy production with a clean background.
even if it is not alien life disclosure they should disclose sectret area 51 like technology mass free energy tech.. it could even be used against Iran because oil sales will plumit down.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Continued at a tea break!

Growing up as I understand it metaphysically is by due process of learning to tame the anger of atomic valency, eternally recurring at a cosmic spin of harmonic reciprocal dimensionality.
What a pseud sounding pigsass sewer flobbergob am I!
Defecation is part of DNA biological existence and has to be accounted for in interstellar quantum leaping!

God is not the straight forward Thomas Aquinas answer: Dog is the continuation of the backward sunny shiite All aahhh & aargh question: what is life all about?
There is only momentary escape from the ordeal of the ordure, unless you fission fireball yourselves with reverse solar geometrics atomic disruption devices, putting Jiggerboo Jitterbug; Zwing Zwang Zum paid to it all aahhh & aargh:

If generally speaking you respect a constitutional state as established, then it is usual to respect the head of state thereto, as figurehead of that, generally speaking, respected constitutional state:
What a two and eight, would you Adam & Eve it, up the apples & pears!
Pi(e)s in the sky are meaty something fruitful to omnivore pig think on!

In Botany generic terms, apples is Malus, whereas pears are Pyrus:
Or Pi rus to buggerlug ears perhaps & maybe:
"If you were to destroy in mankind the belief in immortality, not only love but every living force maintaining the life of the world would at once be dried up."
The Brothers Karamazov ~ Fedor Dostoevsky
Fatherlands are your eternally recurring gulags, seems to me!
Personally, and as a self confessed fool thereto, I prefer to think in terms of onager Motherlands; rather than in terms of jack booted asses!
However, gustibus non est disputandum ~ anything for a ribald laugh to cry!

In the beginning was the word ~ logos ~ which is all gibberish to make sense of one way or another:
For instance:
A log o'rhythm is an Irish jig motion to count on, if you want to believe it so low, at high jinks!
Such harmonic reciprocals extrapolated can set you quantum leaping, given you're not an overly anal retentive lard~~~~, perhaps & maybe:

Talk to your FarTartar self, why don't you!

We live in a confoundabulous universe:
Which is to say that we should expect to be fabulously confounded from omega end beginning alpha to omega end beginning alpha:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I believe disclosure in some form or other is on the way ! Now what form that disclosure takes is another matter ! Will it be another like the 'oh we found a fossilised micro-organism in a rock from Mars' type announcement or a full blown 'yes they are here and we've been in contact with them for years' type of thing ! Who knows. But one thing strikes me as quite weird ! At this time with all this talk and conjecture surrounding disclosure the British Ministry of Defence see's fit to close they're office on UFO investigations ! You can no longer report any UFO sighting to the MOD ? Why ? Is this because yes if you see a UFO thats exactly what it is and no explanation is needed anymore ? The reason given for this closure is also rather pathetic ! The reason, the government need the resources (money) for other military use in these times of conflict in Iraq and Afghanistan ? What ALL 50 grand ? Wow i didn't know war was so costly ! Seriously the British govt must be completely on it's arse if they're having to penny pinch like that ? So it just does'nt wash with me ! Something is definately awry ! If anyone knows anything please let me in on it ?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Every cause has an affect and every affect has cause, as the chicken said to the egg:

As mentioned in a previous post on page 3 of this thread, I have seen with mine own eyes, a silver metallic UFO; following a cosmic chakra received telepathy message telling me to '"look out of the window now'" that i should make the observation.
Therefore, I'm one hundred percent certain without an iota of shadowy doubt, that interstellar quantum leaping stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness ET's are surreptitiously visiting this solar system, and in particular the Planet Earth.
A reciprocal reason, or cause for this visitation being the psychic/telepathy neutrinosynthesiser tornados of terror & torment 'SOS' Zwing Zwang Zum 'screams' generated at Hiroshima & Nagasaki by Little Boy & Fatman fission fireballed inhabitants, and n~syn. broadcast to the galaxy... to be detected as connected by ET's of cosmic consciousness intelligence:

Peer pressure and a fear of losing their research funding, means that many scientists are browbeaten into a reductionist blinkered mindset wherein they posit that those who in all honesty of perception claim to have seen UFO's are insane, outsane, upsane, outsane deluded, and thus, to be persona non grata ignored, along with the 'illusory' UFO's:

Previously on this thread I gave a link to a Bruce Cathie article 'The Harmonic Conquest of Space' wherein he writes of a 'grid aerial' on the seabed, at a depth of 13,500 feet, 1000 miles west of Cape Horn: Photographed in situ by the US Antartic Research ship Eltanin.
For photograph and alternative discourse see:
www.waterufo.net...

Having no peer pressure to speak of, I feel free to write whatsoever I choose ~ ha ha ha!
Thus, we learn that the Eltanin found abyssal aerial is in fact a Cladorhiza sponge ~ 'not uncommon' in the dredge hauls found during the 'Three Cruises of the Blake,' by Alexander Agassiz. A nineteenth Century US coastal research vessel, the Blake crew carried out research along the Atlantic & Gulf of Mexico coastal waters.
If Cladorhiza sponge is 'not uncommon' in Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico coastal waters, why then rely on an old drawing by Alexander Agassiz, to make limp comparison with the deep water Eltanin found erect aerial sponge, I ask?
Primitive sponges being immovably fixed in benthic locations, feed by allowing water to pass through their numerous inhalant porous openings, and trapping any suspended water borne food particles therein.
Pheronema glass sponges with skeletons of pure silica are a deep water species that are rotund in form.
animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu...
The 'waterufo' shown umbellula, like the Kophobelemna sea pens, have moveable fronds to collect water borne food particles in the abyssal depths where such particles are scarce, unlike in shallower waters. but not so the sponges. Also it is to be observed in the Eltanin photo that the singular 'aerial' is located amidst what appear to be manganese nodules, common in the abyssal depths of the Pacific. Therefore, I'm not convinced by the sponge explanation for the aerial and am prepared to continue thinking that Bruce Cathie has an understanding that could be correct in its suppositions.

Silica containing glass sponges remind me of another scientific UFO related phenomenon denial, or knowing cover up:
In August 2001 a crop formation appeared in a field next to the Chilbolton radio telescope, England. Which gave the appearance of being a reply to the Arecibo binary code message broadcast to the globular star cluster M13, 21,000 light years away; made by SETI in 1974. Written by Frank Drake & Carl Sagan in a rectangular arrangement of 73 rows & 23 columns, both prime numbers, and consisting of 1679 binary digits, the semi prime product of 73 & 23.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
contd. after the tea break!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wow Epipactis, I never knew ATS had it's own eccentric gnome. Awesome. I can't help but read what you write, and I read so deep so much so, that I forget what thread I am posting in and what I was going to write.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

Well it's not like we've heard that before, pretty much in verbatim too.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As contd...
www.seti.org...
However, there were differences in the ET corn reply:
One such being the addition of silicon to the table of elements making up Earth DNA in the SETI original.
As we see from the glass sponges, and too, the pewterwort horsetails of the botanic genus Equisetum, silica, or silicon dioxide, is part of the make up of some lower Earth life forms; if not higher humanoid (silicon implant free) types:

Furthermore, in diagramatic refutation of the seeming false metaphysical modesty of SETI, as demonstrated in the big foot, pin headed, large bodied depiction of a human being, the ET made crop formation answer shows a large headed, small bodied humanoid form, likened to the 'grays' by some commentators.
It seems obvious to me that such a small body would contain a heart so small, it would not be able to pump sufficient blood to nourish & oxygenate such a large functioning brain, as cornfield depicted. Which I take to be satirical comment on the SETI 'pinhead' by ET reply messengers.
Moreover, if for big head real, the 'grays' so called, must also exhibit a marked degree of sexual dimorphism, where female grays have elephantine hips, allowing for the birthing of such big headed bodies of little heart!

Why a crop formation reply to the Arecibo SETI radio broadcast?
If it had been replied to in like form, the scientists receiving it, would have no doubt felt compelled to keep it secret, like much else, for fear of losing their research funding et cetera. Placing it next to another radio telescope goes part way to replying in like manner but in a way that couldn't be kept secret from all others.

Universe is full of evolved congregations, and conglomerations, of sentient valency atoms, I would stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness venture to add:
We live in the best of all possible worlds, Dr Pangloss would claim, although ET's would probably demur at such a 'Candide' claim!
Men like to stand on their dignity!
That's an awful stench underfoot, don't you find?
Youth fades fast seemingly but immaturity lasts forever, if dementia doesn't get you on the way to eternally recurring forever first!

Vast complexity rests upon simplicity in the way of a facile pyramid, inverted and balanced on the pointy part, in seeming defiance of gravity!
Methinks it possible to appreciate what might be considered avant~garde without exclusion to all that went before!
Physically I live what i consider to be a fairly regulated and self disciplined regime, but metaphysically I tend to a wild existential expression of considered measure:

Back in the 1990's I visionary experienced what I termed 'myriadicity' at the time: Which was a vision in mind of a scintillate rainbow hued spinning barley sugar twist torus, or doughnut neutrinosynthesiser phenomenon of cosmic consciousness, in upper brain, below the cosmic chakra:
All rather brief at a scintillate twist or two or three, but spectacularly exhilarating all the same:
In later consideration of the experienced rainbow torus I thought perhaps it related in consciousness to the 'Jewel Net of Indra' ~ eternally recurring Hindu concept of neutrinosynthesiser 'Holy Ghost' transmogrification:
Too much of such spinning pig particle rainbow sparkle could cause a 'burn out' of somekind, maybe!

I've been wondering if the derogatory term 'chav' signifying a parvenu in certain English circles, is derived from Chavez ~ is the meandering orinoco ignoramus el dorado amoeba nitwittery thinking, so insulting!

At moments like this, I sometimes have the fool thought that I should have said yes to marrying Francesca ~ all those years ago when she propositioned umh & ahh I so, in the Innisfail Hotel, N. Q.
To think, I could now be living in Sydney, N. S. W. Australia, in married bliss, oblivious to any of this unanswerable ~ neutrinosynthesiser ~ codswallop:
For real: O fool of fools am I so loco:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
As a gnome in the partial know it occurs to me to scrape the memory barrel for another UFO disclosure.

Above a possum plagued sugar cane farm abutting on to the Eubenangee Swamp between Garradunga & Miriwinni, Queensland, a mystery revolving red & blue lights UFO was seen in the silent night sky by fellow sugar cane cutter Coora Road Don. He it was who drew my attention to the UFO as being a 'flying saucer.'
My own skeptic view then being that it was more likely to be a high altitude plane in a tailspin, or something!

Years later however, and taking an interest in crop circles, I learned of the 'Tully Saucer Nests' which appeared in about the same period I was working in the cane fields, up the Queensland coast a bit from Tully:
www.ufoevidence.org...
Since then my skepticism about the cane cutter Eubenangee UFO has modified. It having been fartoo high to be ignis fatuus marsh gas.

Mind, there has been times when I have considered myself to be genuinely, interpretatively, delusional:

I am that I am and I am eternally recurring I am that I am at OM ~ as at a tom tom heartbeat!

For years I labored under the illusional delusion that I had a nitwit, star gazing, twin brother Tom: Who being the first born illegitimate bastard was spirited away for safe keeping by leprachauns of Liverpool:
Whereas I was kept by the motherly Sheila na Gig daughters of the Lambeth based 'African Cow' grandma, under V1 doodlebug skies!
Delusion?
Illusion?
Then again, Tom did seem extremely familiar somehow, when we sort of bumped into each other unexpectedly, in our 30's. Only to recoil from each other at the disturbing, semi attractive; semi repulsive sameness, in part!
In truth, 'worlds apart' we Tweedledee & Tweedledum are!

The 'African Cow' grandma was known so by some her peers before she married an Irish identity husband, because she was born a Cowper of part Afro origin, and looks.
Another Cowper is William Cowper who wrote 'Sweet Meat Has Sour Sauce or, the Slave-trader in the Dumps.'
www.luminarium.org...

"'Tis hard if all is false that I advance
A fool must now and then be right, by chance."
Conversation ~ William Cowper 1782.

Whether or not it is preferable to be called a 'cow' than to be called a 'bitch' only women themselves can say!
Aunty Mom would refer to other women as 'silly cows' if disapproving of them! Bitch was a term used with respect to the 'African Cow's' pet mongrel dog Peg ~ of the dogsbody aromatic dangling dugs, to infant recall:

My own male view is that if you call a women a bitch then you must perceive yourself to be a dog ~ in need of collaring perhaps & maybe:
Thus, I somtimes think of them as silly cows ha ha ha!

Out on a preprandial stroll when staying as old colonial farm house guest of psychiatric practitioner Dr Whitney, of Bethel, Connecticut, he analysed me as being not particularly paranoid. Unlike One Dan, a companionable botanically minded fellow traveller & vacationer, out of California.
To be told that I wasn't paranoid seemed less satisfying than the alternative, perhaps & maybe!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epipactis

No direct comment again!

To to, to you two, in your too too's, and persona non grata nutcracker tutu's!
At an astounding lucid confusion, a few supplementary thoughts whilst 'rapture' waiting on the arrival of the Adam Ant Vogons!
This being a defensive DNA pit viper typing:
Have you ever been pi tied rather than 22/7 pie eyed before?
Atomwise, you is, and you isn't, all the time:

Double 72 is 144 ~ 000 frames per second as maximum speed of light, with gravity between each frame, gobbledegook, gobbledegook, flobbergob & buggerlugs!
I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to gravity:
If light were perceived as an 'up' force, would that make gravity a 'down' force at a cosmic stretch?

To an eternally recurring stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness, another name for kamikaze suicide bomber types would be 'hexadecimal dumpers' at a metaphysical sunny shiite perception thereto:
It seems to me that hexadecimal dumpers of our time are All Queer Ada Banitail fundamentalist types, to tell latitudinarian Khyber Pass All aahhh & aargh tales on!
Who's afraid of a big fatwa?
I'm a lean fatwa to scare the nitwit sewage out of haloed mankind!

Whatsoever is perceived regrettable in the past was necessary to the evolved, perceived, here & now, as a stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness eternally recurring in a universe that is Entirety:
I cannot believe that all is random chance ~ the totality of all things which is universe is a binary, polarity, yingyangtao, fundamentalist extrapolation thereto, and thus, in overall control of it~myriad~self:
I am a vastness of myriadicity ~ blah ~ blah ~ blah ~ gobbledegook, gobbledegook, flobbergob & buggerlugs:

The reductio ad absurdam of 'communism' as understood, would be the reverse evolution of all to a brainless grey goo amoeba equality:
A bit like the Chinese, when all obediently waving their snakehead Mao tse Dung little red books, is my free to express pigsass sewage opinion thereto:

That is not to say that we should not attempt to be altruistic 'Good Samaritans' to each other if deemed necessary, and given we have the cash to do so.
In South Yemen, I gave a beggar woman in dark green hijab with pleading brown eyes peeping out at me from her slit, and with outstretched palm, a predecimal English half crown coin. Being Australia bound as a ten quid pom. So these words come to you by me, as subsidised by Good Samaritan Diggers Down Under:
However, that's as was, now the perspective is ~ look to your Vogons, goners!

ET is everywhere atoms evolving as stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness: Therefore, they do not need Emperors: Snakehead Vermin Emperors were necessary in the benighted past, I guess you could say, to bring us to where we are now in Democratic binary polarity yingyangtao time:
However, I don't wish to be a spoil sport, so Mickey Mouse should continue to play fantasy Emperor at DisneyWorld, and like puerile venues:
The only worthwhile titles are those earned in free democratic expression, such as Senator, or Professor, et cetera.
I was called 'Professor' as nickname at Secondary School, which suggested circumspection in learned matters:
Who wants to be a fuddy duddy professor at 13?
Not I!

Atom for atom we are all molecular cannibals on Planet Ngaigaia:
That's the Beauchamp Knightsbridge Lottie for you Charlie ~ The Octopus ~ out of Queen Scallop Cyprus, as was Mollusc Aphrodite, to a Ufizi Sandro Botticelli fool all food bratwurst & mash befuddlement:
What a two & eight, would you Adam & Eve it, fellow Cockneys of St Mary le Bow, Cheapside:
Cheap comes from chipping, Anglo Saxon for market:
Regulated markets being indispensable for whatsoever you regulated require:

what

the

fu

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Another HOAX.

You'd think people would have something better to do than lie... but then again these are con-artists/delusional head-cases we're talking about.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Who in the right mind, can think disclosure will happen with an announcement? disclosure is a progressive situation. LOOK AROUND... think about the things that were being discussed right out in the open 20 years ago, and how now important institutions in the world are discussing this issue.
patience my dear sherlock......

it is happening

[edit on 5-1-2010 by kolta]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

Nature itself has proven far more destructive than anything that humans can think of...

And Nature has a very effective way of surviving, whatever the scenario. This planet has sustained some serious attacks, and still survived, thus, I think its a little irracional that people think humans can actually make a really strong attack on Earth.

If humans increase their numbers too much, Nature will find a way to "clean" the excess amount of humans and keep things in balance. It happens with everything everywhere, we are simply the only species that can actually prevent natural death to a certain point.

BUT, since Nature can make "evil" plans to keep everything in balance, I wouldn't be surprised if some bacteria or something like that simply appears and wipes out most of humankind out of this Earth.

Its the same thing with fire... From time to time, a huge fire starts somewhere and cleans everything in its way.... Only so a few months or years after that place is even more richer in wild life and plants.

I think its a bit egocentric to think that we need aliens and super technology to keep the population low. Nature can do a better job anytime.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join