It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Life Official Disclosure Imminent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Message received & understood:

Therefore, I will not send you the next installment in sequence ~ some appallingly dreadful & horrific Islamic houri stuff!

Like you all I put my metaphorical metaphysical paper bag back on:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Previously I appear to have misspelt instalment ~ having confused it with installation perhaps & maybe:
Apologies for said spelling error:
Mea Maxima Culpa:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2disclose
The government is and has been planting seeds, soon a harvest

I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
Besides, if or when "disclosure" happens, how are you going to know that's not a ton of lies? Can you trust the government after all these years to finally come out and tell you the real truth?

That's why there's no such thing as disclosure. Disclosure is what people call the government telling them what they want to hear and already believe.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If there is something to disclose....

I doubt we will here it unless it is used against us...say..mass panic or marshal law.

But for good peace keeping reasons...sorry. We all know humanity all to well.

But I can always hope in one hand and shi& in the other.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I would bet the farm there's a "disclosure is imminent!" thread in 12 months time, 2 years time, 3 years time...

Disclosure has always been "imminent". Only a moron would believe it now.

To "disclose" would be to admit to a lie, a big lie, a very very big lie. No government is going to do that. disclosure will not happen Get over it.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

I can't believe that out of all the aliens out there they are all bad.

We have a strain of good stock in us. I don't know where it comes from but when it is evident in a body it is super-human and "divine" in a beautiful, creative engineering, loving, athletic, or artistic sense. (To name a few)
Maybe everyone has it but I certainly do not see it in everyone. Think Michealangelo and Rodin, Musical prodigies and great humanitarians, feats of heroism. Some animals have it.

There is a greatness in humanity.

I know we appear lowly lately... (we are interbred with some unsavory stock)

but ...I can't dismiss there is that capacity for something akin to "angelic" inspiration among humans. No I can't think of an example right now but I know you can. Amazing people that leave you shaking your head, dumbfounded and certain were you in their shoes you could not do the same. The CNN Hero's are a good place to start.

I think we "got" this benevolent and stupendous pinnacle creature "nature" from somewhere, some group and THEY will assist us.

Anyway I think all the aliens can't be bad.
The key will be sorting them out.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I would bet the farm there's a "disclosure is imminent!" thread in 12 months time, 2 years time, 3 years time...

Disclosure has always been "imminent". Only a moron would believe it now.

To "disclose" would be to admit to a lie, a big lie, a very very big lie. No government is going to do that. disclosure will not happen Get over it.

Fox-Mulder I know... You want to believe...but you you can't really say this either.
No absolutes my friend. There are so few.

Supposed to be this year.. but I don't think any government will be responsible. I think the aliens will.

I want to believe too. Right now we don't have any other way out of the corner we have painted our self into.

We need them or God or whoever shows up first with a plan.

If you don't believe this (and nobody is twisting your arm) you have gotta believe we are doomed as a species and our survival is doubtful.
This just appeals to me a little bit more so though you may furiously underline...I still think there will be disclosure before the end of the year.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Supposed to be this year.. but I don't think any government will be responsible. I think the aliens will.

... but that wouldn't be "disclosure".

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join