It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Life Official Disclosure Imminent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
[edit on 19-11-2009 by kayne1982]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kayne1982

An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.

www.ufodigest.com...

It's not going to happen.
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but it's not going to happen. Insiders have told me that the government will not disclose anything. They have made an agreement with the extra-terrestrials to let them perform clandestine experiments on humans in exchange for advanced technology. The plan is to eliminate most of humanity so that the planet can survive from being overrun by gross human over population. The extra-terrestrials have been given the go ahead to kill as many of us as they want. Apparently, this delighted the little fellas. So no they aren't going to tell us anything. The new world order is going to commence soon and the military and political elite know about it and have plans to proceed. There will soon be many more abductions and missing person reports. Then they will institute several biological viruses and diseases that will trim the fat so to speak. Good luck to all of you, you're going to need it.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
NSA has just traced your IP and hacked your system. Your insiders are now dead. good work.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Epic thread title fail. Sorry. No offense.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Disclosure has been imminent since 1952, 1963, 1967, 1973, 1978, 1981, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1997, 2000, 2004, 2008, and now. It's always imminent. It's one of the true constants in the Universe, like the speed of light.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hhhmmm caught between a rock and a hard place .........

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2000 Yards
Disclosure has been imminent since 1952, 1963, 1967, 1973, 1978, 1981, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1997, 2000, 2004, 2008, and now. It's always imminent. It's one of the true constants in the Universe, like the speed of light.

I fully agree

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It seems like there is a thread about this every other day.
Always with different dates, and new "insider" info.

Hey guys, i have it figured out! I know how disclosure will happen!
They will keep saying its going to happen, for many more years, until finally...no one gives a damn anymore. Thats how we will be warmed up to the event. We wont care anymore.

If thats the plan, then Im ready!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The extra-terrestrials have been given the go ahead to kill as many of us as they want. Apparently, this delighted the little fellas. So no they aren't going to tell us anything.

Oh dear. The ETs have been given permission to do whatever they want. I doubt if they would need anyones permission to do exactly what they damn well please my friend.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Time to buy a Gun

If any of those little grey bastards come after me in the middle of a dark night....then I hope they like 12 pieces of hot # burried inside them a.k.a Bullets

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

Now how would any of these clowns know this secret stuff
from one of David Wilcock dreams

And Richard Hoagland, states publicly:

Nobody saw the LCROSS debris plume because the probes struck a building which swallowed the effects of the explosion.”

All this talk of disclosure at the end of the year is Rubbish, considering the Religion aspect. ye right disclosure right on Xmas time
lets freak out the Christians first

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Maybe the Christians-in-name-only will be freaked out.

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan,displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles,signs,and wonders,and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason,God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."(2 Thessalonians 2:9-12)

If I'm still around,I'm actually curious to see how they pull all this off!

Just search this site for "MAJESTYTWELVE" and "Project Bluebeam"!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well if the little grey buggers want to declare war, then bring it on you xeno scumbags!

We're not going down that easy. At the very least, we'll take more than a few of the alien and human trash down with us!

First thing we need to do is to find out who sold us out and guillotine them on national television for the whole world to see. Traitors.

You sell out your own kind because you wanted some fancy ET ray gun and a flying hub cap, than you're no better than the walking piles of alien excrement trying to kill us!

Then we need to find a way to dispatch those pesky little aliens. Hmmm........

The aliens are small and weak, I'm sure if we can get close enough to them we can beat the piss out 'em.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I predict that Hoagland will get a furtive inna-middle-ob-de-night probing that will turn his gray hair brown. Then, he will write another book about it and we will all be informed.

Aside from that, I don't believe any government will truly disclose all, ever. Even if the often-fantasized about public landing took place, there would still be facets of the whole truth withheld.

Thus, I choose for myself that nonhuman visitation is a fact, and only for myself. Now, I don't have to fret about it. I don't think they're coming to save us, and I'm frankly not sure they'd have the moral right to save us, if we're incapable of doing so ourselves.

I'll be sure to post a thread here though, should I ever have a personal encounter that isn't wiped from my memory. Maybe I should start sleeping with my camera.

Now that's sometihng you don't hear every day.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2000 Yards
It's always imminent. It's one of the true constants in the Universe, like the speed of light.

What isn't constant however is the emotions it elicits, which can range from hope, cynicism, anticipation, sadness, disillusionment, anger, optimism, pessimism and many more.

Right now I'm mostly feeling cynicism.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Maybe I should start sleeping with my camera.

Now that's sometihng you don't hear every day.

Well if you choose to live on the edge these are the things one must do to be prepared for any encounter

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.

www.ufodigest.com...

It's not going to happen.
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but it's not going to happen. Insiders have told me that the government will not disclose anything. They have made an agreement with the extra-terrestrials to let them perform clandestine experiments on humans in exchange for advanced technology. The plan is to eliminate most of humanity so that the planet can survive from being overrun by gross human over population. The extra-terrestrials have been given the go ahead to kill as many of us as they want. Apparently, this delighted the little fellas. So no they aren't going to tell us anything. The new world order is going to commence soon and the military and political elite know about it and have plans to proceed. There will soon be many more abductions and missing person reports. Then they will institute several biological viruses and diseases that will trim the fat so to speak. Good luck to all of you, you're going to need it.

Somebody needs a hug.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They have made an agreement with the extra-terrestrials to let them perform clandestine experiments on humans in exchange for advanced technology.

Why does a race of beings that can travel here from where/when ever need to make a deal with anyone to do anything on Earth? THAT is why this makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Disclosure is imminent..
Within a few years but probably within the next year, however it all depends on how We the People of Earth -- not simply just the US or whatever -- develop. We are evolving consciously and in our awareness (not necessarily conscious).. after all we are only 'consciously aware' of a small amount of what we are experiencing at all moments.

What I think is most important is to not get your head up your ass worrying about this and that.. all those things are distractions from the real vital stuff. There is not going to be some kind of invasion or doomsday all that # is just fear-mongering balogna for the purpose of keeping you all confused..
The truth 100% transparent all across the globe is what is in store for all of us, but to get there we have to really pull this together: Living in accordance with one's true nature.

I wish I could convey to all of you the importance of what that means.. but it is something you really must 'FEEL' with your Heart for your Self. Honestly, I have been going through a lot the last few years, but I have come to understand things in a way that only I can confirm in the way I KNOW in my Heart that all is well.. it is hard sometimes living in this society/world with so much ignorance but I also understand that we are all in a process of awakening and I am encouraging everyone no matter who they are to find the courage and the love to be TRUE to themselves and others..

We have the potential to solve ALL the conflicts and challenges we are confronted with.. not only as individuals but as a People. because we are Loving, Kind, Compassionate, Creative, and Abundant in our true nature as Human beings, although we may not blatantly see this from our 'history' but our history has been but the germination of who we are as a people.. as a Family!

'Convergence' really does give a nice tone describe what is happening.. because all the things going on all along are interconnected as are we all.. everything is interconnected, but even more-so We are even interconnected as Beings to ALL beings and ALL MATTER in the entire Universe -- and I am saying this as in it is scientific and something you can prove mathematically/empirically. Quantum physics and Meta physics have a lot in common.. this too is something of a 'convergence'

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by orazio
Disclosure is imminent..
Within a few years but probably within the next year, however it all depends on how We the People of Earth -- not simply just the US or whatever -- develop.

Do you people even read what you are writing???

Disclosure is the revealing of information that 'The Government" has on UFOs and related occurrences.

Why would our development, which is largely dependent on how our governments decide to implement policy, be a factor on when said government would reveal it's supposed information on UFOs?

It doesnt make sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join