It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Life Official Disclosure Imminent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Once again, we need to stop the back and forth bickering and look at the bigger picture.

Is there any evidence that things are going to change anytime soon?
No.

So then what is needed to push us off this suicidal route into more wars, spending, hate, racism, rich poor, political moronics?

Is it A) We rise up and do something about it as a united people.
B) we get a nudge of help from outside our rock by a benevolent race that shares ancestry with us and does not want us to kill ourselves.
C) A united government and one world religion?(I think hell NO on this one but that is an opinion)

I personally welcome any forced disclosure, if that is what this is. Because if they are forced to end this secrecy now, then the possibilities of help we may receive are universal. However, if this is just a disclosure that is planned by the government themselves, then i will not hold my breath as we know what they have been up to for the past 60 + years and even longer.

I do however see an openess to UFOS in many other nations, inlcuding japan, france, mexico, finland, etc. So that is definatly pressure that is needed to help us push this secrecy (which was probably the biggest mistake we ever made with a subject so important to us) out the door and into oblivion.

In conclusion, i think that disclosure this soon (while good) is highly unlikely, but we shall see.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
IF any of this were true, then they'd just have the ships pull into our atmosphere and hover over us like in Independence Day.

Anyone who is a bible-thumper and doesn't believe aliens can exist if there is a God will commit suicide. Many others will follow simply out of fear from all the movies like Alien, etc. Human overpopulation problem solved.

The only way to combat malevolent beings is with love. IF everyone in the world WOULD stop all the wars and fighting and focus on love and helping one another BECAUSE of our differences, the love on the planet would prevent them from overtaking us. Love is a very powerful, holy weapon.

For those of you who think this is foolish, I will pray for you.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Why does a race of beings that can travel here from where/when ever need to make a deal with anyone to do anything on Earth? THAT is why this makes no sense.

...this makes no sense.

Yes, precisely. Hank, as usual, hits it right on the head. Anytime we humans come up with a foolish, incoherent script like this, it just boggles the mind at how ridiculous most of the assertions sound. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Big Red Flag:

Originally posted by kayne1982
Insiders have told me that the government will not disclose anything. They have made an agreement with the extra-terrestrials to let them perform clandestine experiments on humans in exchange for advanced technology. The plan is to eliminate most of humanity...

"Insiders" have told you, eh? You - and only you, I suppose. And we're supposed to what - just take your word on that? Forget names, how about adding a little validity: organization, date, time, place - anything?? Didn't think so. :shk:

And this "agreement" cr@p, clandestine experiments, eliminating humanity business... Gimme a break. This is like the script from every other bad alien movie out there. Come up with something a little more original.

Hollywood might be interested - take it them! Nah... been there done that...

[edit on 11/19/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
"Insiders" have told you, eh? You - and only you, I suppose. And we're supposed to what - just take your word on that? Forget names, how about adding a little validity: organization, date, time, place - anything?? Didn't think so. :shk:

And when he doesn't reveal his source, he is just as guilty of Non-Disclosure as "The Government" he blames for keeping it all secret.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
it seems my post was completely misunderstood by Hank..

DISCLOSURE
is..
MORE than simply 'What UFOs are' 'What ET presence there is'.. ohh yes this is only a small slice of the Disclosure pie my friends..

For example.. Free Energy -- the means of, production, and knowledge of cultivating/producing energy to power communities Off-Grid (obviously being completely clean and efficient) -- would be an incredible powerful impact on society and I mean very quickly, the power-structure of society would crumble.. Not to mention hat there is also technology that could clean our air and water, purify water for drinking and allowing people to grow food in virtually any environment (Think about Africa's delimas, like that of clean-water!)
As well, it would trigger and stimulate many other areas of Disclosure simultaneously, and a reason Disclosure is such a vast subject is because many of the 'pie slices' are deeply interconnected.
(for those of you who are going to say 'prove Free Energy exists' don't waste your time, I don't need to prove how the rain falls and the wind blows to you do I? Anyone who has a thorough understanding of Quantum physics and mechanics understands that Free energy exists)

The subject of 'ET presence' alone is a vast topic, which has many contexts.. it is not something that will be made known via TV announcements and books.. I'll just put it that way for now. If I went on I would just confuse you guys.

I really don't have the energy any more to go into depth here as.. (I did just write about 6 paragraphs and my browser froze and erased it all!)

But I'll leave you all with that.. In my post I had said basically the answer to our predicaments in a simple way: " Love, Give, and LIVE LIFE as you Truly are in your PUREST state of Clarity (or as closest as you can get to it :] )

Find the place in your Heart where Eternity flows, Be assured in your hearts that whatever does happen, we WILL find FREEDOM and PEACEFUL ABUNDANCE very soon (within this generation) because We are here Now.. and if we were actually as vulnerable as 'they' want us to think we are, then we'd be long gone..

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i will simplify the most likely scenarios if this happens, otherwise this is once again a false prediction.

1. The best way to get everyone under your thumb is through an event as big as disclosure. Perfect for jumpstarting the NWO and one world government/religion. If this is the outcome then we have to prepare to counter it head on as a united race of people, or we will all suffer greatly.

2. A combination of nations and their leaders have had enough of the secrecy and are forcing this out one bit at a time until the wall crumbles. If this happens be sure to support them and that way we can all benefit and get put on a better path of life.

3. Disclosure comes from the benevolent beings themselves, in all it's glory. No one will be able to stop it's cascading effect and we must all accept that big changes are needed if we are to be accepted into the cosmic community. If this happens, be very grateful because i doubt they would want to do it for us if there was a choice.

I think a combination of number 2 and 3 is the most likely here, with maybe a short lived attempt at number 1 beforehand. This is how i see it playing out if it were to happen.

For now let's just not worry about it and wait for the first sign, which is suppose to be a contact type scenario. If that does not happen then we can all move forward without a second thought as to the validity.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If, "The extra-terrestrials have been given the go ahead to kill as many of us as they want." why would we need disclosure? Wouldn't we have "disclosure" by the mere fact that we're being killed off, or are you suggesting the aliens will kill us off and cover it up?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

They have made an agreement with the extra-terrestrials to let them perform clandestine experiments on humans in exchange for advanced technology.

Move over Oprah! EVERYONE IS GETTING iPHONES!!!

Originally posted by kayne1982 The extra-terrestrials have been given the go ahead to kill as many of us as they want.

Good thing they had to wait for our approval..

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by orazio
it seems my post was completely misunderstood by Hank..

DISCLOSURE
is..
MORE than simply 'What UFOs are' 'What ET presence there is'.. ohh yes this is only a small slice of the Disclosure pie my friends..

For example.. Free Energy -- the means of, production, and knowledge of cultivating/producing energy to power communities Off-Grid (obviously being completely clean and efficient) -- would be an incredible powerful impact on society and I mean very quickly, the power-structure of society would crumble.

You are still not thinking..

Why would ET give technology like this to a group they were simply going to kill? It would be like a hunter giving a deer a gun and teaching it how to use it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

reply to post by EMPIRE

Is there any evidence that things are changing any time soon? For those of you somewhat 'awake' you would see that things HAVE been changing very quickly all along. I have noticed the changes and been journaling about them on my own for a long time.. The changes on the planet in the last decade are immense, and in a good way. The awareness is at an all-time high and it is rising exponentially.. Of course you know what an exponential graph is.

In your last post you listed possible procedures to Disclosure.. however it does happen I doubt it is something we can predict in such a defined way, however it is nice to brain-storm how we can 'visualize' Disclosure. I feel it is more important to 'visualize' on the 'subtler' aspects, such as how I as a Being can positively influence the world (I'm speaking from a perspective that we are One and infinitely interconnected)

As for contact... Contact has been ongoing throughout the entirety of human history. The contacts have changed dramatically from time to time, and until recently many of the contacts have been with lower-vibrational ET for example, the contacts which were for purposes of 'Private Interests' AKA not for the positive Development, Awakening, and Healing of the People of Earth.
However, 'benevolent contacts' are ongoing and of course anyone can make 'contact' no matter who or where you are..
We really truly are in contact now, but for most people they are looking in the wrong places for 'contact'.. perhaps not entirely understanding the nature of the contacts -- but we are & have been gradually breaking down our barriers and perspectives to more clearly 'connect' and exchange energy with the unified field of consciousness..

I myself have experienced contacts on some levels.. including contacts which were physical although the closest form to physical contact I've had is that of Light - or what I call [Conscious] Living Light (okay it's not physical but it was Light that I saw, felt and in some cases heard)
The contacts I've had have been in higher states of consciousness (no I am not talking about drugs, but I HAVE had contact with Beings in my Shamanic experience of '___' which was very powerful/healing)
But even the experiences I've had of witnessing 'Lightships' materialize, shapeshift, multiply, disappear then reappear, and move in between the trees/backdrop and then up into the sky (once when I was coming back from a backcountry excursion in the Rockies, Canada.. another as I was growing up on a farm - which my parents 'heard' and 'saw') have been experienced by others too.. for instance a place called ECETI Ranch hosts similar phenomenon, and I do live 90 miles from there, however I have not yet visited the Ranch - I do have friends who have and saw what I have seen for myself (we conclude it could very well be the same type of 'thing') How do I know the lights i saw were conscious? I felt the thoughts, the presence, I know in my Heart and Intuition.

Contact is happening now, and it will continue to escalate as will our understanding and openness to it. Of course there have been manipulations by 'the powers that be' to aid their selfish agendas, but we are talking about contact on a 'higher dimensional' level and scale - we too exist as multi-dimensional beings although we may not be aware of it.. and trust me, there's nothing the so-called 'illuminati' can do to keep humanity dumbed down much longer..

also..
We ourselves (Yes that means you and I!) are as 'alien' as most of the benevolent cultures who are presently with us. We are talking about a 'Cosmic Family' here, not simply some beings who stumbled upon us or have been experimenting with us.. seriously, we are talking about something a lot bigger than most would envision.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Disclosure I don't care anymore! It all seems too late anyway to do anything about the global catastrophe that's coming, So all that alien tech will be next to useless anyhow.

Who will save us? Certainly not the douchebags in the space navy "I can't believe that America was stupid enough to waste money to build a space navy but there ya go!"

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You are still not thinking..

Why would ET give technology like this to a group they were simply going to kill? It would be like a hunter giving a deer a gun and teaching it how to use it.

We're not going to be eaten, killed, or harvested by aliens for cryin out loud!

Plus there are many groups of 'ET', like I said the topic is very vast. I understand where you are coming from and what you said, but it's harder to explain here than it is in person. I guess you could say that the type of ET that our govts have been deviously exchanging with are one diverse subject in itself -- however the powers that be have been given warnings that their 'agendas' will not work and basically.. they were told 50+ years ago that ' Disclosure is inevitable', and here we are almost 2010 and lo-behold.. yet we have been on the 'brink' for a decade now.

The majority of benevolent beings here, who are higher-dimensional cultures of an omnipresent nature.. have not intervened so-to-speak with our sociological affairs (i.e. the govts tell us what they want because the 'secret govt' says so, and the 'secret govt' says so because the 'program/agenda' is written as such.. There really isnt some evil genius behind the curtain trying to maintain the false power-structure.. but WE the People have INFINITELY more power than 'the powers that be')

reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

well don't get apathetic! There is no 'global catastrphe' my friend, that is propaganda.. the things going on in our solar system are a part of a transformation that is happening on a scale far more grand than even our place in the galaxy.. I hope I don't get criticised for saying this.. but to give you an idea of the scope of what I am saying we are experiencing in our life Here Now on Earth.. is the vibrational acceleration of all matter, the ASCENSION of matter, and quantum theory proves to the point, that we are 99% space, and all the 'matter' that makes up our 'being' is instantaneously connected to all particles in the universe, and that basically is a glimpse of the surface

[edit on 19-11-2009 by orazio]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I guess you could say that the type of ET that our govts have been deviously exchanging with are one diverse subject in itself --

The majority of benevolent beings here, who are higher-dimensional cultures of an omnipresent nature.

More mindlessness..

If these beings are from omnipresent cultures.. what could we POSSIBLY offer them in exchange or anything??

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I guess you could say that the type of ET that our govts have been deviously exchanging with are one diverse subject in itself --

The majority of benevolent beings here, who are higher-dimensional cultures of an omnipresent nature.

More mindlessness..

If these beings are from omnipresent cultures.. what could we POSSIBLY offer them in exchange or anything??

Hank I really would love to convey to you the reality of what I'm speaking of.. but I could honestly write an entire book about it. Although I won't because I feel by the time I'd finish It I'd have surmounted a better understanding of the matter - and possibly the matter would become more clear to the world as a whole...

BUT

I should have made it clear that the type of benevolent omnipresent (peaceful, spiritual, and loving) cultures with us now, have been in a state of neutral, non-interference, only offering what guidance or help they can if one 'asks', however our planetary community has thus far kept a distance from these groups - and there is everywhere you go, especially here on the net, a lot of disinformation and 'spin' on the subject.
Listen, there is a huge secretly funded space program, there has been attempts for space weaponization for decades now, maybe longer..
And the black space programs have been completely aggressive (trying to shoot down, destroy, or capture - although there will never be such a success) towards any benevolent presences - most of which primarily remain 'invisible' such as in a 'higher state of consciousness' (although they can 'materialize' via consciousness) (in fact, as Human beings we too have the power to create matter with out thoughts, we are right now using a small portion of our true potential)

The 'omnipresent cultures' are not here for their interest. I am saying that we are family with these cultures.

I am trying to say without being an ass, that we should really be constructive with one another not destructive.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by orazio]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I've Been thinking & have an interesting take on disclosure.
So DO try 'n read this post ALL the way.

In modern society there has always been a pattern of manipulation of information and current events by the political leaders of the world.

A big story's released at just the right timing so those who will benefit by it will extract the maximum political mileage from it.
Now, the leaders couldn't care less about the significance, implications or ramifications of it.. All theyre interested in is, How THEY can benefit from it.This manipulation or timing of the release of this event can be for different agendas.

- Political Rivalry.
- Financial gain.
- Re-election to power.
- Diverting attention.

I'll elaborate - take some examples.

A sleazy sex scandal involving a senator is released just when the senator is seeking re-election.
Convenient.
A scientific report emerges, stating that the worlds oil is finite & rapidly diminishing, which will - pardon the pun - fuel the stocks of oil companies (Anyone remember $150/Barrel last year?)promoting the peak oil theory, thus making billions.
Smart.

A campaigning president's seeking re-election
His administration releases a statement for a stimulus package or
troop reduction which is favored by the public by & large.
Yeah right.
Just why couldn't it have come a month before or after the campaigning ?

Don't get into the Nittygritty - Try & get to the idea I'm trying to highlight.
The concept
i.e. - Information as a political weapon.

Now see it in the context of Disclosure.
I believe it will happen
However - WHEN it'll happen is a different story

Think about it for a moment.If you had a statement of a story as big as this, would YOU not release it just when it suits YOU best ?

Lets say Obama's got this power to release this info when he wants.

When do you feel he will?

Maybe his decision to send the 40,000 troops backfires.
Maybe after another 'Terrorist' attack.
Maybe during his re-election.
Maybe if a huge scandal is released (involving both,Wall Street & political elites)that shows the current economic crisis was not just planned but criminally manipulated, Or a story about the CIA's drug trafficking in Afghanistan breaks.

Divert.

These elites (Bilderbergers/illuminati/NWO -tk ur pick
)ain't stupid.
Theres a reason the Elite STAY elite ! You think they wouldn't have already thought it out ?

Barring an act of God or unless the E.T.'s suddenly decide
To Land on the White house lawn,I don't foresee a situation which they will not have already..er..forseen.

Also - IMHO there is a strong possibility that Obama may very well be the man to get the honors of disclosing Disclosure.

Why do you think he got the nobel ?
Remember - the nominations for the candidates were closed A WEEK BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE ! He wasn't even President then & achieved almost nothing!
My Guess - The elites have prepped him up as a puppet through which they will manipulate the release of this information.
He comes out as the shining clean good honest savior who promised change & kept his word.
Oh ! & the fact he'll go down in history as the 1st OFFICIAL ambassador of mankind.
Meanwhile while this huge event is the buzz of society worldwide, the elites will quietly & covertly conduct their most nefarious agendas.
Agendas which would otherwise been noticed by the 'Mainstreamedia'
but didn't b'coz everyone's scrambling to come to terms or get more info about this historic event.

Do you see my point?

Disclosure WILL happen.

WHEN it'll happen.HOW will it happen and WHY it'll happen when it does
is totally up to them.

We will be lied to.We will be manipulated to believe their version of what to believe.We will be subverted.We will be cheated against.

SIGH, Oh well..

But you know what saddens me most ?

That we'll be accepting all this with smiles on our faces & hope in our hearts

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by XSVIQ

Disclosure is something people don't really get here
It's not coming from our govt. Obama may have a 'greater impact' than you and I on 'Disclosure.. but actually NOT reallyll

Also, the president has barely any power over such things, of course we all should know this by now. there's something like 50 levels classified above the president, and most of which 'Don't exist' (are completely black) but even more-so. There are levels of secrecy that have nothing to do with the USA because they are programs operating on a level removed from society, and the 'society bubble' is seen to these programs as a 'resource' is seen to a manipulative tool.

Anyway. Disclosure is going to happen on a grass-roots level. It is gradually happening as we speak, and gradually world powers are shifting to give room for more and more of Disclosure, perhaps a few nations or an international announcement will happen. But of course if it is controlled by the media/govt. then it is going to be filtered to their 'selfish private interests'

But Disclosure on a grass-roots level is imminent.. I am saying # the governments.. WE are PEOPLE of Earth. People are making contact on personal and even communal grass-roots levels all over the globe.. we dont hear about a lot of what really is happening so don't forget to keep your mind open to the quite literally infinite potential/possibility

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

It's not going to happen.
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but it's not going to happen. Insiders have told me that the government will not disclose anything. They have made an agreement with the extra-terrestrials to let them perform clandestine experiments on humans in exchange for advanced technology. The plan is to eliminate most of humanity so that the planet can survive from being overrun by gross human over population. The extra-terrestrials have been given the go ahead to kill as many of us as they want. Apparently, this delighted the little fellas. So no they aren't going to tell us anything. The new world order is going to commence soon and the military and political elite know about it and have plans to proceed. There will soon be many more abductions and missing person reports. Then they will institute several biological viruses and diseases that will trim the fat so to speak. Good luck to all of you, you're going to need it.

Come on man, like I haven't heard that before.. it's old news man they are just trying to distract you, don't take to heart what these 'insider friends' of yours say about us being doomed and all..
There is sooo much more going on my friend, dont be afraid, there is not going to be a 'star wars' or any bulshavit like that.. read my previous posts

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

... many of the contacts have been with lower-vibrational ET for example ...

I didn't know ET vibrated. What's vibrating?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
To all those people that want to shoot E T .
RELAX . This planet has been protected by 3 races
for the last 5000 years . They don't want to hurt
you . They will however intervene to save a remnant
should we self immolate . They do not want your
DNA , they have their own . Disclosure will only
happen when they choose . Trying to kill them
is not a smart move . Intervention to them is a
last resort . Take another valium , and stay off
the Independance day movies .!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Insiders have told me that the government will not disclose anything. They have made an agreement with the extra-terrestrials to let them perform clandestine experiments on humans in exchange for advanced technology. The plan is to eliminate most of humanity...

"Insiders" have told you, eh? You - and only you, I suppose. And we're supposed to what - just take your word on that? Forget names, how about adding a little validity: organization, date, time, place - anything?? Didn't think so.
:shk:

And this "agreement" cr@p, clandestine experiments, eliminating humanity business... Gimme a break. This is like the script from every other bad alien movie out there. Come up with something a little more original.

Hollywood might be interested - take it them! Nah... been there done that...

[edit on 11/19/2009 by Outrageo]

Unfortunately that statement i made was my strange sense of humour, basically i was joking, maybe a tad sarcastic.

Guess it didn't catch peoples drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join