It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about shapeshifting and reptilians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
im not even going to bother reading, i seen thats the avatar and thats enough..

i know its thoughtless, petty and the such, but this OP is a troll who turns up in this forum every few weeks/months with another "direct to skunk works" type post....

oh, he is also an alian as well....piledian if i remember right..

oh ye, and if you call him out, he reports you to mods and get you warned by them..

i know i sound bitter, and its cos this guy is a grade ! numpty .. i feel sorry for those who actualy feel the OP was worthy of star or flag!

oh ye, and to add, as you will already have seen in this and every other post he had made, his standard style of trolling is not to attack back, rather he replys directly to whoever is questioning talking in psudo intelligent mumbo jumbo which in all reality makes as little sence of whatever hairbrained theory he is trying to push on us..

death to all piledians...... it cant come fast enough!

[edit on 1-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by IX-777

You know so little about what you claim to know everything about. The universe is much more vast and complex than you can even fathom.

The lady is right.
Our whole concept of the "spirit world" is totally distorted. Its not some fake ass fluffy imaginary world.
There is a world almost exactly like this one "As in Physical" Directly adjacent to this one, just out of your rang of vision. Why do you think the Pharos kept all thier stuff? Are you saying they were materialistic, simple minded, egomaniacs?
And whats with this hate for geckos? They are small animals and have a hard enough life as it is without the undue hate.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Do not kill a Gecko.
Bad MoJo, my friend.

That is because every time you kill a gecko there is a child born in India that eventually you are going to have to speak to on the phone about a billing error on your monthly insurance statement.

Karma's a bee itch.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am not an athiest by any means i just don't necessarily support organized religions.but i do believe that there was a humanoid race on hearth before us, a more advanced one that somehow was wiped out.

That being said i don't believe taht the elite are shape shifting reptilians and put it up there with Bigfoot as one of the more rediculous mysteries out there.

I believe the Elite are just descendants from those that discovered ancient texts on how to control societies. things like Art of War that deception is the only way to wage war ie false flags. Or fear to control us and make us dependent.

Through the ages they have passed down these secrets and practiced them on us but until i see an even slightly convincing video of a shapeshifter i just can't believe this i'm sorry

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

(blah blah blah blah blah......That's a very cute theory with nothing to back it up.

One of my best friends shook hands with, and witnessed a reptilian shapeshifter at a Masonic Lodge meeting. That was no human or illusion. )

As a master mason, i can honestly say that we serpentoids are here for the beer and women. Your friend was absorbed into our organization. He's now one of us! MWaaaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaa!

Dude, do you really believe that crap about us being reptiles? come on now!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Xynephadyn:Reptillian aliens do not exist

k i'm not saying for or against the wholeelites are lizard men here on earth thing..

but dude .. you just said that reptilian aliens do not exist?

in an infinite universe? you're saying that NOWHERE in an infinite multiverse of universes.. there is ZERO instances of DNA being arranged in such an order that bring the features of reptilian humanoids?

given that the multiverses are infinite.. i find your statement a farce. because it's improbable that they're impossible in all time and space

-

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Dam.....

why is their no way i can double star you .... or even give you applause,,,

(yes, topics can get applaused)

that answer ..... just cannot be argued, in the infinacy of space anything and everything is Technicaly possible, to say something doesnt exist is just a flat out ignorance,.... as anything is possible! esspecialy when we start delving into multi verses and paralell worlds....

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Really, I cannot get my head around the idea that a soul has a species whatsoever. It never made sense to me and nothing in my experience has indicated it.

Then, there is the problem that nothing that "really is" is a person at all. If bodies are shoes, we're talking socks, not feet.

In the infinitude of infiniteness, such something could exist, well probably does, but though not in any directly accessible manner, thus it has no meaning relative to our existence. We can safely say "it doesn't exist" while telling the truth in meaningful context while lying through our teeth in acknowledgement of a more encompassing one, relative to the physical notion of "context" anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i have removed this as it was completely irrelevenat and not anything to do with anyone on this post Op or topic.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I've read the entire thread before I decided to respond because I felt it important that I read the entire topic of discussion. It's been an intriguing read to say the least and it's a bit reassuring to find that there are others out there that feel the same.

I feel that the OP has some amazing insight. While I have not dabbled nearly as in depth, I've come to the same conclusion. It's interesting as you study the topic of aliens and metaphysics there seems to be a cross roads and you are left with a question. Are aliens physical in sense we can see them with our five senses or do they operate from another dimension?

Personally I've had some encounters with such beings and I've drawn my own conclusions. I've trusted my heart, mad my judgment that these beings like my self can operate in extra dimensions. Like humans they have a variety of agendas.

It's a matter perception I suppose and what you believe to be real. Personally I've seen too much and experienced things to come to my conclusion as did the OP.

Many ufologists will scoff at the idea that aliens are just spirits or demonic because they feel that it discounts all the abductions and personal experiences. This is really a gray area for most, I believe and it's a matter of perception. For the "spiritual type" if they are abducted they had a spiritual experience while the more matter of fact type will see it as they literally were abducted physically.

I can speak for my self personally and say I've seen some amazing things. It started as a child. I did not go after the sort of thing like astral travel but like a lot of people, it just happened and you are left with yourself, trying to make sense of a truly profound experience. So one naturally starts to look for answers.

As a child I remember I've always been very sensitive in the sense I'd feel what others would feel around me. Later on, without reading a book, talking to anyone about this I could feel energy around me, off my self and others. I started to become more and more aware in the sense that at times I could see ailments affecting people around me. I could see auras and at times sense people's intentions. As I became more aware of my "third eye" I became more sensitive, hell for a while I thought I was crazy. But basically what kept me going was the fact I could see a direct relation to what I was seeing and what was actually going on.

As a young child my parents thought I was a "troubled" child. Hell, they even thought I had a demon inside me at one point. So I went through that whole traumatic experience. They tried to medicate me but all the while something inside me was telling me that I was loosing my soul, who I was.

So I'd medicate my self, trying to ignore what I experienced as a child. I fell into a deep depression, I did not know why at the time. Later I found out from my parents lack of understanding I felt ashamed like something was wrong with me.

Some may ask why am I sharing this, most won't believe me, but it's not about you. It's about a scared child, like I was, who was told that something was wrong with them. I tell you this, it's a gift despite what your mom, dad, friends tell you. Listen to your heart, listen to your gut, it's never let you down before!

Thank you OP for sharing this, personally it's very reassuring. Who cares what others think.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DayKnightmare

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by IX-777

You know so little about what you claim to know everything about. The universe is much more vast and complex than you can even fathom.

The lady is right.
Our whole concept of the "spirit world" is totally distorted. Its not some fake ass fluffy imaginary world.
There is a world almost exactly like this one "As in Physical" Directly adjacent to this one, just out of your rang of vision. Why do you think the Pharos kept all thier stuff? Are you saying they were materialistic, simple minded, egomaniacs?
And whats with this hate for geckos? They are small animals and have a hard enough life as it is without the undue hate.

There is not just one world that mirrors this one, think of it as an onion. There is layers upon layers, in fact there are many dimensions. Fringe science is just now starting to understand this concept with String Theory.

I see a direct relation to secret societies and human understanding. The fact this can be discussed openly, to me shows that this knowledge has been around for some time. The old societies dealt with topics such as mathematics, astronomy, astrology, philosophy, to name a few. Now we accept many "occult" concepts as fact.

Popular human understanding of the soul and out of the body experiences is coming into full view of humanity.

What I'm really interested is what is discussed behind closed doors that most do not know about this day in age.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Reptillians can shape shift to look like someone else but its not the way you think.In reallity reptillians are not advanced enough to change there dna and compleat genetic system to look like a human.They use advanced holograms to look like human.Advanced hologram technology is a lot easyer to design than molecula transformantion.Theres a difference of about 10 million years between thoses different technologies.Some times some people see reptillians dressed as humans and humans changing into reptillians and back again.On very rare occasions the reptillian shape changing holograms fail and they are seen as them selfs.That does not happen very ofter.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Link or Picture to back up your statement that Shape shifters exist?

Second Line.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Shapeshifting is the art of momentarily alter your outer energetic structure in such a way that outside observers will perceive you as something else, such as an animal. The physical body itself does not change in any way, it is the perception that changes for those observing. In a sense, you can say it is a telepathic effect as well, you may influence the observer with telepathic energies that make him perceive you in such a different way.

The very same principle goes for invisibility, again you alter the perception others have of you, your energetical makeup, your physical body do not change or alter in any way - thus if someone were to film any shapeshifter or person making himself invisible, no change would be seen on the video - which is why you will not find any such videos.

Virtually everyone can learn how to do this through practice, but it does take some time and understanding on how the mind and our energy bodies work to properly master it. I have experimented some with it myself successfully, but it is not something I see much use of doing.

Another form of shape shifting is not a true shape shifting per se, but it involves shifting your mind from your own physical body into the body of another being, such as an animal, and thus gain control over this animal. Shamans often enter animals this way and experience "being the animal".

Then ultimately you also have the new age reptilian shapeshifters. What happens in these cases is that sensitive people, meaning people with somewhat psychic abilities, perceive the inner being of the person and see the person as he "really is" - meaning gaining a perception of the soul inhabiting the body of such a person. The person himself do not shift into any reptillian being - it is the soul that is perceived.

I will expand on the reptilians a bit later, right now I have some matters to attend to.

Any questions, comments and additions are more than welcomed.

With love
Maggador

I would say that's a pretty good assessment. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Reptilians who shapeshift whether knowingly or unknowlingly in front of an audience do exist and do live amongst us. There are videos showing different personalities shapeshifting unintentionally. Link to Youtube shaepshifting videos.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
Reptilians who shapeshift whether knowingly or unknowlingly in front of an audience do exist and do live amongst us. There are videos showing different personalities shapeshifting unintentionally. Link to Youtube shaepshifting videos.

www.youtube.com...

Oh, I know they do.

Here is a picture of 2 of them in human form. I've been face to face with a few of them. They are the real deal.

viewmorepics.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I have witnessed a real life skinwalker, in fact I asked her to marry me some years ago.
She shapeshifted and it was not just visual. If it was she would not have been able to fly and myself and her dog both saw it happen.

Wow dude ! a similar thing happened to me, my skinwalker started out pretty pleasant enough, but every so often in my peripheral vision I would catch her changingherself and her surroundings.

It started out with little things like floor tiles and curtains which seem to transform miraculously while I was at work.

Later a reptilian skin would appear in the laundry basket, that's when I caught on to her true nature.

Eventually she transformed completely in divorce court, forked tongue, blazing eyes , fire breath and loathsome reptilian language.

Yes I was lucky to survive the ordeal, and got away with a couple of bags of clothes and a nervous twitch. I spent years fighting to save my children from this monster who had turned my home into a reptilian base, where the broods of other skinwalkers were about to consume my own children.

Let this be a warning to everyone out there, there has been a weapon developed over the last few years which is sure fire protection against changelings and detects them very early preventing a huge amount pain and misery -

The Pre Nuptial Agreement, mankind's last chance of survival.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think you may have a vivid imagination as I really dont think these things are possible.

I really dont buy the whole reptillian thing either. I wonder when these theories started floating about, in the 80s maybe when the TV Series V was on and gave everyone ideas.

I guess anything is possible but I dont buy it personally. An intresting read though.

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
IX-777, I have question for you:

Then ultimately you also have the new age reptilian shapeshifters. What happens in these cases is that sensitive people, meaning people with somewhat psychic abilities, perceive the inner being of the person and see the person as he "really is" - meaning gaining a perception of the soul inhabiting the body of such a person. The person himself do not shift into any reptillian being - it is the soul that is perceived.

Taken the above into consideration, since you say the sensitive people perceive the reptilian soul which is inside a human body, is there also a human sole which is connected to the body. If so, do both souls occupy the same body?

If there is only the reptilian soul, how did it obtain the human body?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

what! This guy thinks he's a pliedan. Over my dead gypsy arse. These people are crazy like the guys from Jonestown.

I've seen videos frompeople who claim that aliens channel through them and they act like those people you see at mass speaking in tounges. Please

Remember blossom star child from Australia claiming that re aliens would come on october 14th 2008. Then they never showed and believed in that started coming up with reasons why they didn't come but the theories were still real.

There are no such thing as reptillians, pledians, shape shifters. But maybe greys. They seem nor logical

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join