It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about shapeshifting and reptilians

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
I read a similar thread this morning, i have to admit this is my first ever exposure to this Reptillian concept. I have heard about it but truthfully never gave enough credence to the opinion to look into further. I guess my biggest compliment can be to ATS that allows me to find more information freely.
I watched a few videos and read alot of varying opinions, the first video i saw was of eyes changing or rolling in the head quickly. I have to say i had a similar feelin to that of the first time i was being exposed to 9/11 truths. I was seeing things with my own eyes that went against my internal logic of comprehension. Just as with the 9/11 crowd and any other crowd on the planet there are pure nut jobs all the way through to distinguished scholars. I cant say im a believer, but i wont be another person who adimantly denies the possibilities, for i strongly believe in quantum mechanics and however unlikely it is it is not impossible.
Thanks to everyone for both sides of the debate, regardless of the opinions to me it is the hunt for truths that makes all this fun.

Yeah. That was my thread you commented on. It's been removed because I posted links to other sites. I didn't know that I couldn't do that.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Third Eye

Hey 3rd Eye. I was wondering about you.

Are you sure they deleted your thread because of the links? I don't think anything would ever get done if nobody was allowed to post links to anything here. That doesn't seem like a plausible reason.

I got a 404 when I tried to go to it. Supposedly this happens when some source does not want you to know what is in the page.

So what is new with you. I enjoyed your thread, tell me what is new?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Hey 3rd Eye. I was wondering about you.

Are you sure they deleted your thread because of the links? I don't think anything would ever get done if nobody was allowed to post links to anything here. That doesn't seem like a plausible reason.

I got a 404 when I tried to go to it. Supposedly this happens when some source does not want you to know what is in the page.

So what is new with you. I enjoyed your thread, tell me what is new?

Well, they also said that mentioning the use of illegal drugs was strictly prohibited on ATS. So, I guess I can't tell me story. I've actually been banned from GLP and ProjectAvalon.net. I thought I would give it a try here, but so far it doesn't look like I'm going to be allowed to tell my story. The David Icke forum has been good to me, thus far. I've also posted it on the Open Minds Forum. There are a lot of cool people on that forum. It's just really small.

I haven't had many strange occurrences recently. When I posting on ProjectAvalon.net, there was one very strange thing that happened. I was posting on that forum one night when I heard a strange noise coming from outside of my front door. It sounded like a dinosaur was outside of my door. It was almost a screechy kind of noise. Like a Raptor would make. It moved from my front door to the side of my apartment and then around back. I looked outside, but couldn't see anything. I couldn't hear any foot steps.

Whatever was making that noise wasn't human. Nor was it any other kind of animal that I can think of. I just sounded like a Velociraptor. That's the only way to describe it. I think a Reptilian may have payed me a little visit. Then, I was banned the next day.

It was very strange.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Have you ever asked for help from the light beings? They tend to help anybody who asks for it.

I haven't seen them, but supposedly a lot of the whistleblowers are protected by these beings or other kind of highly spiritually evolved beings who see their missions as very important.

One Psychologist on CoasttoCoast mentioned that he called for help, when the greys trying abducting him and his wife. Then these two great balls of white light rushed in and the greys rushed their way out. They were obviously scared of magnificent white balls of light.

Just curious if you have ever called upon them to help you?

I heard that they only help you if you specifically ask for it.

Everytime that I have my scary sleep paralysis I ask for for help from the either God, the Jesus entity, or angels and I do snap out of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ok i am going to say this again for the 10000 time.

We have a hard enough time trying to prove aliens may or not exist.
So let's make them Shapeshifter's...like vampire werewolf's. lol

Give it a break ..If there is aliens they won;t be to much different than us..
and not our imagination running wild from a lifetime of movie's.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Actually, it's a part of science for most people that observers of a machine do affect the machine. (Observer Effect)
It may be true to some perspectives that a videotaping machine would record some Platonian ultimate truth, but that no observing intelligence could ever see that ultimate truth, because the observer effect applies not only to the tape in the machine, but the screen it's shown on, and most importantly to the consciousnesses which will be viewing the screen.
So even tossing out the idea that the viewing intelligence and the one trying to be invisible would both affect the film and screen, they would each affect their own perceptions (or at least acceptance OF those perceptions) in such a way as to make such invisibility possible.
And also really, really, unlikely.
Also a person wishing to be invisible should be able to directly effect the collective unconsciousness to do so, if one can accept such things.
Or play with the light itself in the area, if one can accept such things.
According to some researchers, one of the main functions of DNA is to control the directing of photons.
Or, if one can accept that the world is all inside one's head, all you'd have to do is DECIDE you're invisible.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

To me, personally, the concept of aliens being spiritual in nature makes perfect sense, to me at least. Basically, if you haven't experienced what I have experienced, it's going to be hard for most to understand.

The OP does raise some good points about the nature of a lot of aliens. For example, the whole issue of being able to walk through walls, travel great distances instantly all are good examples of what you can do with out of the body experiences.

When I've experienced astral travel I've seen all sorts of beings, some looked alien, some looked like a demon or an angel, some beings are pure energy. If you are ever blessed with such an experience you may come to understand the whole concept of this thread. Seeing is believing for most.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

You do have to step out on to the Astral Plane to comprehend some of these things yet at the same time when one does step out on the Astral Plane one does have to be cognizant of your own ability to manifest what you see out on it.

That you see it doesn't mean you yourself didn't create it by projecting more familiar imagery and thoughts upon what you are encountering.

The physical body itself does not really like the seperation from your soul and tends to rebel against it both conciously and sub-conciously.

I know Geckos don't live on the Astral Plane but that doesn't mean I don't encounter huge, salivating, human eating, snarling giant Geckos out on it!

Case in point.

Or do the Geckos guard the Astral Plane too? We must stop the Geckos, we must stop the Geckos!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
WalterRatlos:

Apparently you either missed some of my posts in this thread or you did not read them properly, as I already explained most of the questions you ask.

Trust me, I have read your post carefully, I have quoted relevent parts in my previous reply to you and I have commented them. If you cannot accept those comments or believe that I misunderstood what you wrote, please, feel free to explain your thoughts further.

Or perhaps you should read the full posts before quoting and asking about what you quote, as some of the question you ask in the first quotes are answered in later quotes from the very same post.

I did read the full post, see above. Ok, help me out here, maybe I don't understand what you are saying, because you are not saying it in an understandable way? At least not for me ...

But to be kind I will summarize quickly the answers to what you ask:

I know because I am involved with similar things myself, and I have practiced related things personally for close to 2 decades. I am member of societies and orders where it is practiced. I have seen and experienced such things. Reptilians are non-human enities in human bodies, thus the true form can be perceived by psychic means. Haullcinations are not part of anything mentioned by me here, as these things can be verified and have been. Outside observers not involved are some whom have been able to verify such.

Verified by whom, when, where? Provide me with a trusted source and I'll oblige to go look at it. And yes, it has to be a mainstream scientific site, everything else is pointless to me. And you know hallucinations are very, very real to the person who experiences them. So, if I, for example, would hallucinate that evil aliens abducted me, this hallucination would be a very real experience to me. And no, I don't feel that you have really addressed any of my questions -except for the 2 decades member of elite secret societies stuff- (and it's late and I'm tired and I'll not go back to repeat them all). On the contrary, I feel that you just have graciously dodged them, but, hey, it's your right to do so and who am I to tell you otherwise. Just don't expect me to take you serious. You know maybe you should have quoted all my questions and answered them below the quote, to show and to prove for everybody to see that I apparently just skimmed over your post and came up with a bunch of nonsensical questions that were already answered in later parts of your initial post. In conclusion, I can assure you that I never post on impulse and before reading the post I'm replying to carefully and fully.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

oconnection:

Thanks, I am glad some have found an interest in my information and a common view from their own experience that verifies what I am saying for them.

It's funny, I haven't been this interested in a topic on ATS since the Shards thread, hopefully mods will allow this to keep on going. Dang mods. =D

Regarding aliens and the physical versus the non-physical, or spiritual, I can say that virtually all aliens here on Earth have come in a non-physical way. There are some exceptions though such as those using teleportation devices to actually come physically, but these are few, and most of them are connected to the governments whom have such teleportation abilities to reach various planets and beings. Some of these beings are also of a spiritual nature, but have been manifesting physically into this world. However, physical non-earthly beings are very rare, and I would say 99% of all alien encounters are related to spirits, or non-physical entities.

I've considered this concept before, I used to believe that aliens were spiritual in nature, either being "demonic" or "angelic". I haven't grasped the whole concept of there is no good or evil. For me, I've always trusted my gut when it came to that.

Now I'm not so sure it can be explained away with such black and white generalizations.

I've seen a UFO appear over my house before then disappear before my eyes. I do understand a spirit can manifest physically.

What connection is there with the United States and these alien visitors? Are they aware of there nature? Do they know that they are dealing with a spiritual phenomena? Is there sharing of technologies? How can they know that they can be trusted? Why are governments investing so much in building underground bases, is just due the fact they want to be out of sight?

Sorry, if I asked too many questions.

-continued-

Since you mention briefly medications, I can say that the pharmaceutical industry working together with the governments are dumbing down the people through such substances to remove their spirituality and ability to perceive reality, as well as further improve the brainwashing and mind control techniques used on the population.

It's funny how you mention how it removes your spirituality, this puts to words what I felt when doped up on meds. It was like it cut off certain centers of my brain that processed spiritual experiences.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You do have to step out on to the Astral Plane to comprehend some of these things yet at the same time when one does step out on the Astral Plane one does have to be cognizant of your own ability to manifest what you see out on it.

That you see it doesn't mean you yourself didn't create it by projecting more familiar imagery and thoughts upon what you are encountering.

The physical body itself does not really like the seperation from your soul and tends to rebel against it both conciously and sub-conciously.

I know Geckos don't live on the Astral Plane but that doesn't mean I don't encounter huge, salivating, human eating, snarling giant Geckos out on it!

Case in point.

Or do the Geckos guard the Astral Plane too? We must stop the Geckos, we must stop the Geckos!

I'm starting to consider you are somewhat serious about this whole gecko thing.
I've skipped over most of your threads that basically said, "kill geckos, omg they are evil reptilian spies!". You did have a few posts where I felt it had some good good information.

I think your concept of astral travel is a bit different then that of mine. What techniques do you use? For me, it hits me, it isn't something that I chase after, rather it happens to me. As I've said before, I've always had a great sensitivity, or you can say my third eye has some darn good vision. =)

The area which concerns me when I astral travel is the concern that my spirit leaves my body for a time. My question is, what is stopping another spirit from taking over my body while I'm away?

From what I've gathered is there are powers that wish to keep you out of the astral plane. Sometimes, sitting outside I can start to see the lower level astral plane manifest and I can sense a barrier before me. There are forces that wish to keep mankind grounded.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalterRatlos
And you know hallucinations are very, very real to the person who experiences them. So, if I, for example, would hallucinate that evil aliens abducted me, this hallucination would be a very real experience to me. And no, I don't feel that you have really addressed any of my questions -except for the 2 decades member of elite secret societies stuff- (and it's late and I'm tired and I'll not go back to repeat them all).

If they were in fact a real experience, how would you know they were real? According to you all spiritual experiences is a person having a crazy hallucination.

With this type of material you can believe it or not, it's not up the person to try to beat it into you because you will never see, your mind is made up, already.

I participated in a thread for a while called "Shards of the Illuminati". www.abovetopsecret.com...
At the beginning I was very skeptical for what was being said. After much consideration, thought, soul searching I came accept that it was more important to accept the message and not focus on the messenger.

For me personally if the message speaks to me then the messenger is irrelevant. I'm not troubled with the struggle not wanting to believe the person because of the claims of who he says he is. He could be joe smith typing in his parents basement and it wouldn't matter to me. Why you ask? Because I agree with the message and that is the important part.

A person can not prove they are a leader of a secret society or a member of the Illuminati because even if they were, they can't show you the proof you are asking for. Think about it, if you were a part of a secret organization, could you advertise that without being put to death?

So either way, whatever the truth may be, it's not important. For some the OP has an important message. Others won't believe, they can't see what we are speaking of. It's like trying to prove to an antsiest that God exists, it can't be done because it's a matter of faith or what you believe.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

There really are no forces trying to keep mankind grounded. At least not me anyway. Though honestly when ever I have connected with the Universal Stream and stepped out onto the Astral Plane it wasn't in a state of meditation or trance when I disembarked and that could make the difference.

I simply align the hemispheres of my brain and singularly focus and the physical world starts melting away.

I don't find that pleasant by the way.

Nothing has ever opposed me on the astral plane just a thin strand of translucent silver that connects me to everything in the universe with the energy of it all surging through me.

I don't find that pleasant by the way either!

I would theorize that much of what you are encountering is your own subconscious mind trying to discourage you from leaving your body by manifesting things as you do to discourage you, it does not like being left alone. It has nothing to do while you are gone.

It needs your soul to direct it.

I would wager it is the source of most of what you encounter while in a meditative state.

There is still some portion of your mind and soul in conflict regarding your trip.

I think what most people who dabble in these things fail to realize is true motive for another creature taking over your body?

What's it's motive? To have your wife, to loot your checking account, to drive and wreck your car?

Why would an advanced more spiritual or purely spiritual/energy being need your primitive carbon and water based body for. For some cheap sentient joy ride, that it can probably not even sentiently completely experience as your own body would likely reject the source as alien and fight against it?

The Reptilian concept is based on the Lucifernarian notion of a serpent as evil. People simply project that as a deeply instilled notion and vision of evil on things they percieve to be evil.

Your fellow man is the source of the mischeif that confronts you in life.

Part of how that is so easily accomplished is convincing humans something bigger than human is at play that you can't confront.

This is entirely false.

Start out with the evil yet easy to kill Geckos and then work your way up from there in confronting other evil creatures in life and the universe!

You must walk before you can run, and it's easier to start out on something small like Geckos that can only crawl!

The Gecko scourge is real my friend. They act as it is they and not us who rule this world!

Death to Geckos! Long live the human race!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WalterRatlos
Verified by whom, when, where? Provide me with a trusted source and I'll oblige to go look at it. And yes, it has to be a mainstream scientific site, everything else is pointless to me.

Dude, this is a conspiracy site. A skunkworks section of a conspiracy site. And a thread about shapeshifting reptilians.

If you're only into mainstream scientific stuff then you are really, really in the wrong place.
And I do believe that Skunkworks is expressly for speculative subjects, even by conspiracy standards so why do people continuously ask for hard, scientific proof?

And do people really expect to get independently verifiable info about someones membership status in a SECRET order???

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's been a while since anyone posted on this thread and I hate to see it die. I'm posting this video in multiple spots on ATS because I feel it important.

"Just look at us, everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys information, and religions destroy spirituality!"

I also have another video that sat in my personal profile that I didn't know where to post until now. This video very much covers the topic of discussion. It's difficult to sum up and the video speaks for it self. But basically if I had to try and describe it, it is a tool to help see your self as you are, realize the repeating patterns in your life, and break out of your box that for many people didn't know existed.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
NewBornStarWatcher:

There are always ways to meet any entity. If you want to meet a reptilian being I suggest using spirit travel, meditation, channeling - as they are as mentioned interdimensional spiritual entities and thus this would be the easiest way to contact them. Ouija boards could work too, as would pendulums, and other instruments, but they are not as trustable and direct contact through methods such as astral projection.

Unity_99: No I have not heard of any Olodeon, nor have I ever seen any "confederation" - if you are talking about matters such as the Galactic Federation and such. To my knowledge there are no physical alien belevont beings wathcing over Earth, and we are here on our own and must use our own abilities to help ourselves. Certainly we can get some assistance from other beings, mainly through teachings on how to live and what to practice to get towards harmony and inner balance, but direct physical assistance from any beings do not seem probable. Not from my knowledge and involvement with such things in any case.

I am somewhat familiar with Tau Ceti, but not in a degree enough to say much about it, I prefer to speak of things I know directly of and not things I am not experienced with.

Cigar shaped crafts have been observed for aeons, or at least centuries. Personally I have never witnessed one, but I have witnessed up close other types of crafts. So far, I have never seen any evidence of non-earthly intelligence operating these crafts - except for in a few cases where spiritual entities , in interdimensional forms, temporarily manifest themselves in a physically visible way. In other cases they are observed by psychic vision from specific people whom have an active astral sight.

There are to my knowledge no "commanders" of the Great White Brotherhood in physical form currently on Earth, though there are institutions and organizations put in place on Earth by Ascended masters, to spread their teachings here on the physical plane. Some of this work is carried out through organizations and orders like the Theosophical Society and the Rosicrucian Order among others - though through time there has been some corruption and perversation within the structure of such organizations, as it always happens on Earth. But as of now, these two organizations are the purest in form to the true teachings as far as I am aware of.

oconnection:

Astral projeciton is probably the most important experience a person can have and learn to do by will during his physical life as it will give him the knowledge and experience of his true spiritual self, understanding of life and death, and the very nature of our multidimensional existence including explanations of many of the paranormal phenomenas from aliens to ghosts to telepathy to healing and so on. I recommend everyone to truly practice and experiment with astral projection themselves, regardless if they believe in its reality or not - it is a accepted phenomena by the medical community, even though the reality of it is not completely understood, so it is indeed a real experience no matter if you consider it a "hallucination" or "true separation of the body" - by practice and experience you will find out the answer to these questions by time in any case. And why not get familiar with what possibly awaits you after physical death, so you know what to expect, and how to navigate the afterlife?

Protoplasmic Traveler:
Actually the physical body does like the astral projection experience - it is your mind that may hinder the process due to fear or negative belief. This is simply proven by the fact that those whom consider astral projection a natural thing which they frequently do, have great joy and no physical problems at all when performing such acts. By time many will start having spontaneous astral projections where no physical "symptoms" are experienced at all prior to the seperation, as you will suddenly just awake outside your body during sleep. And, we all project every night in either case, where do you really think you are when you dream? The difference between normal dreams and astral projection is that during a dream you are not aware and conscious, while during an astral projection you maintain your awareness. Lucid dreaming is a form of astral projection where you mainly explore the dream enviornment in a conscious and aware way, and you may travel further out into a true full separation from such a lucid dream.

WalterRatlos:
Sorry for us not being able to properly communicate and understand eachother.

Feel free to try ask me more questions in as simple as possible matter.

For now I will try answer the last questions:

Regarding the verifications, it has been verified over and over again by all kinds of institutions, organizations, scientists, governments and so on. It has also been verified by private individuals, like myself, and members of secret orders and societies, and so on. If you want verification, simply verify it yourself - that is the only true verification you can ever get. If you are too lazy to do that, then it is only your own loss, and I could care less.

When it comes to hallucinations, indeed many things are attributed to such things, including alien abductions, and certain astral projection experiences, as the mind is a sensitive thing that easily misperceives certain things if it has not been trained properly to distinguish between what is real and what is not, and how different things appear in different states of mind. For unexperienced people, and even experienced, many things are not always as they seem. But, because some things may be what can be called an hallucination, does not automatically make it all hallucinations. Specifically because these things have been verified physically over and over again, and people have performed experiments together, where all involved have been able to report the same experiences independently of distance or where they have been or how much - or little - they knew of the experiment before carrying it out.

Oconnection:
The governments WORK and SERVE these spiritual entities. It is their Gods. That is, the elite, leaders of the Top of the World, controlling the Governments.

They are building underground bases to prepare for possible coming catastrophes.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I've seen many crafts, as has my whole family, and been greeted by them. When you turn to go into the house and get a message, "not yet, we havnt greeted you yet!" telepathically and turn and a low slow flying craft with a red light, that you also pick up the energy from and sense your nordic/lyrean family, and are a sent a postcard with an image, and it flies over, and as it gets to the glow of lights from town right near our roofline you see under the light, the saucer with your son standing beside you. Not to mention lifelong experiences.
You just have to seek with a geniune love for humanity, earth and nature, and you will truly find.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have no idea of reptilians, so i won't touch on them, ut I do know a thing or two about shapeshifting

I am able to change form in the astral realms-while I sleep. I've been tigers, birds, and even whales. It's wonderful, fun, and enlightening to know how those animals feel and live. Gives me an appreciation for nature that many do not get to experience. I whole heartedly believ our energy may manipulate form, ut not so much in the physical-at least not to any extreme (You won't see me changing into a cat in real life), but what many do is take advantage of their animal totem/guides. Focusing our energy on our animal helps us gain their insight and wisdom/teachings. For example the wolf teaches wisdom, family , and intuition while the horse teaches strength and power to move forward in a difficult situation. We are able to access these energies when we ask and be guided by them. In dream time when we are bit by an animal it is your totems way of 'claiming' you as their own-yours for life to guide you. It's insightful to read up on their wisdoms and what they are helping you with. Keep a dream journal as this helps us to recall our dreams better each night and as time goes on the more you're able to realize you are dreaming the better chance you may take advantage of your soul form-and shift

Just my two cents...but not all shapeshifters are evil reps :p

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"People with split personality, schizophrenia, hearing voices and so on often have more than one soul within their physical host body, and at times these other souls may take temporarly control over the host body. Such things will also greatly disturb the person whom "owns" the body, and usually make him crazy and heavily medicated and put into a mental institution "

Oh dear no, let's not start to spread misinformation about an illness that already has so much stigma attached to it. These poor individuals go through enough and their families deserve the respect of having the truth heard instead of blaming something mystical or spirit. Schizophrenia is a highly genetic disease that damages the brain-a very physical and biological situation. Those who may carry the gene may never have this disease, so i do not want to scare anyone-It is usually those who are extremely stressed-environmentally poor conditions that trigger this. Psychiatrists are not evil people doing evil biddings, but they do there best to help control the disease so that the person is allowed to be themselves for a time. Unfortunately there's really no money going into research on this issue and the only homes they have-an institution gets shut down. They end up without medication and on the streets where they may cause harm to themselves.

Dissasociative disorder has a lot to do with abuse and trauma and is treated with cognitive therapies and there are people who come out from this-It's a way they hide from their traumas.

None of these mental illnesses have other worldly entities involved, our own minds are extremely complex and fragile. There is an assumption that because something is thought of as a 'mental' illness there are no physical symptoms b.c it's all in their head. Not so..I think that our medical system has a lot of flaws an dthey do over medicate, I will agree on that concept-yet there does need to be treatments for people with real physical illnesses that are freely attacking their brains a cleansing or ridding of souls is not going to cure this reality.
I believe in spirits as much as or more so than many people here, but we can't go back to using them as a cop out for our problems today. This was done in the past and we know better now. People suffering from posessions in the past were suffering from seizures...It's horrible how people were demonized.
We need to take responsibility, and if someone is interested in helping those with schizophrenia or other illnesses-consider donating to their research-That's the only way people will become aware and a cure will be found. That won't happen pointing fingers at invisible people
Anyone have thoughts on this?

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Zerra]

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The Reptilian subject is probably the only area with which i have a problem. If you asked me a year or two ago, i would laugh. Nowdays,I know it is true and real, but i don't understand it properly, since many people say many things and i have a hard time biting through all the chunks,thus getting confused.The first guy i heard about Reptilians from was David Icke.I knew people talked about him that these Geckos are the thing that makes him crazy and ready for a mental hospital.I thought "hm, i will look into it first." And I actually did.I read some stuff about it,watched a few videos. I think Icke is a Reptilian himself, but a good one.I think that by looking at his energy source, just feeling it. I know he is not human in origin for shure. Anyways, the thing that got me puzzled, is that some people happen to have lizard-like pupils, as a lizard, snake or cat has (like old G.W.Bush has, Biden and many other people, usually in government).I only seen it on tv though, not myself eye to eye with someone standing next to me. But still, some people seemed to have these pupils and i started thinking why.

Them being Reptilians in origin could be a simple answer,but i wish it were that simple,because as i have found out, some are reptile too,but have normal human eyes. So again, why? I though more, coming to the conclusion so far, that with some of these individuals,their vibrations (since they are beings from a higher dimension?),temporarely lower, based on their emotions/feelings. It's most visible with the face.There was this CNN reporter who shapeshifted (let's give it this term for now) on live tv, the video is still on youtube somewhere.It was that report about chipping the troops, with Wolf Blitzer on the show too. Here:
CNN Reporter Shapeshift
I thought what happened with the reporters eyes and his tongue was a transmission glitch, but it isn't, because it is very specific and different from pixelation and image artifacts which occur on digital broadcast.You can clearly see eyes of another entity behind the human form at 1:28 and those glowing parts are just weird.I saw this happen even myself, LIVE on BBC World News once (i want you to help me find that footage, but that will be a different topic),and it was even more visible then on that CNN video.It was literally scary.I didn't manage to record it or snap his shift sadly, but here, that's the being i took a picture of after the shapeshift:

He was so negative. I can seriously feel it even through tv.Anyways, i am shure there are physical reptilian beings in the universe,no doubt about it. I think that these we see on Earth,can be either psychic/mental,from another dimension (vibrations) and they can be also physical and using some hologram projections (shapeshifting).I am shure both options are possible to be true, but it is just hard to tell at times.Some of them are good, some are evil.Some are in high power, some are just ordinary people.But as i read,all of us have a little of this reptilian dna too.About the dimensions to some people who doubt - there are friendly et ships above my city,many of them,looking after me.I got to see them just this year. They are here always,but are only visible if you have higher vibration or pray them to manifest.Haven't seem them for a month,but today saw them again.

P.S. I am a starseed.

@The Third Eye:
Hi there, I remember you, not directly, but i have read all your posts at another site/board. The story/experience that you have told was very interesting to read and scary at some parts. It changed my mind a bit. It was a wild ride for you i guess. I remember as you spoke about working with those two girls and seeing a homeless guy at your place and also about that bookstore. Uncomfortable man. I believe you on that part. I just wanted to say hi and i hope you are fine.

[edit on 8/11/09 by Cybernet]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join