It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about shapeshifting and reptilians

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
... The One uses Geckos to spy on us! Like all reptiles they are soulless remote viewing devices which is why we have such an inherent dislike and fear of them and will often project or imagine other people are reptiles ...

Yeeah protoplasmic brain buddy we G-O-T the “gecko” thing, REALLY. We do understand that you're desperately trying to be soooooooooo funny. YAAAAAWWWN.

You repeated it eight times. Why so anxious? Ridiculing the reptilian subject is part of the agenda. And obviously part of yours.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepSea

Do you live in sunny tropical South Florida friend? Are you on the most intense battle lines against the Gecko horde like I am?

Do you bravely confront these little abominations on a daily basis as they vie for dominance and control?

I do. It is easy for you to make light of this eternal and constant struggle.

How many Geckos have you scalped or racked up as you claim to be an enemy of the reptile horde?

I am the Audey Murphy of Gecko Slayers while Congress has yet to award me a Medal of Honor for my brave and dangerous pursuit in keeping the human race and liberty safe from this unending horde I am sure one day it will come.

Nay sayers! Gecko lover!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The Geckos must die and the fact that their is a Gecko conspiracy is highlighted and displayed through the Geico Gecko!

I don't know about all that, but I do that here in Daytona there are huge billboards with a picture of the Geiko Gecko next to a picture of a dead man.

Make of that what you will....

As to the thread's topic, "truth" seems to be a very subjective thing. One man's truth is another man's balderdash. As long as you're not hurting anyone, believe what you will.

My truth about the subject is that anyone who makes a point of claiming to have mystical powers, to work with "dark arts", or convince you of their version of reality should be avoided at all costs.

Your milage may vary...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Once again we see through your own illustration how Florida is the premier battle ground in the Gecko reptillian horde and Geico is behind it and profiting off of it all.

How much more evidence will the nay sayers need to see that the Gecko threat to not just humanity but a free market insurance industry is as real as the day is long!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

There is a little man inside my stop watch. If you open the watch, he disappears. If you try to xray for him or weigh the watch to verify his existence, he doesn't show up. So, I make up stuff that is not disprovable. It's easy as pie, just like shapeshifters and reptilians whom some can see but don't show up on scientific tests.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine

Link or Picture to back up your statement that Shape shifters exist?

Well they're everywhere. At least "partial" shape shifters. Here we go.

Pretty/nice ones:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/368de2f7995f.jpg[/atsimg]

Strong ones:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5d1493403c8.jpg[/atsimg]

Evil ones:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39e0ae06d246.jpg[/atsimg]

It's CLEARLY visible these are NO video/image artifacts but some kind of "structured" reptilian-like skin folds.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I'm sorry, but the videos that you posted about the government projects just made me think of the new movie coming out, The Men Who Stare At Goats. All about this psychic stuff.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by nwodeath

(blah blah blah blah blah......That's a very cute theory with nothing to back it up.

One of my best friends shook hands with, and witnessed a reptilian shapeshifter at a Masonic Lodge meeting. That was no human or illusion. )

As a master mason, i can honestly say that we serpentoids are here for the beer and women. Your friend was absorbed into our organization. He's now one of us! MWaaaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaa!

Dude, do you really believe that crap about us being reptiles? come on now!

I never stated the Masons were reptilians. The Mason who my friend was introduced to, was in fact, some kind of Interdimensional or Non-Terrestrial being. But the others at the lodge meeting were not, obviously, as my friend knew many of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Once again we see through your own illustration how Florida is the premier battle ground in the Gecko reptillian horde and Geico is behind it and profiting off of it all.

How much more evidence will the nay sayers need to see that the Gecko threat to not just humanity but a free market insurance industry is as real as the day is long!

I agree. The Geicko. Gecko Reptilian thing is interesting, and real. It's a marketing ploy but it's also about get us accustomed to the idea of Reptilians.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepSea

Not sure what you are trying to prove with doctored images.. explain.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Not sure what you are trying to prove with doctored images.. explain.

Explanation? www.google.com... or www.google.com...

The above pictures were not “doctored” in the least. Only brightness and contrast were increased. And there are tens of thousands of similar original pictures on the web.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepSea
The pictures were not “doctored” in the least. Only brightness and contrast were increased. There are tens of thousands of similar original pictures on the web.

So you are telling me that adjusting the contrast and brightness of an image is not 'doctoring' it? Does the information that you are trying to point out come across before you have doctored it, or does the information only become visible after you make it unrecognizable?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath

I agree. The Geicko. Gecko Reptilian thing is interesting, and real. It's a marketing ploy but it's also about get us accustomed to the idea of Reptilians.

Exactly Geckos that know better than humans and save us money! Absurd.

Sadly while the majority of those who can embrace the basic concept of a war for dominance between Reptilians and humans go chasing and railing against windmills and tilting against them those of us in the thick of it on the front line battling the Gecko horde are on our own!

They fight the notion of this very real enemy in their minds and on the Internet while but a fraction of humanity fights the Geckos on the front lines!

Is it any wonder we are loosing the Gecko War as they outbreed us and most of the human race simply argues about the nature of the enemy and how to maybe one day confront it?

I have seen the enemy! It's name is Gecko and like Obama with Afghanistan claiming a decision on what to do is weeks away those of us in the thick of it, trapped on the ground, nearly overrun and surrounded on all sides by the Geckos valiantly and heroicly struggle on.

I urge all able body humans who care about the future of our race to migrate at once to these southern regions of our great nation being imperilled by the steady Gecko advance.

Together we can make a difference and end Gecko tyranny and free our planet!

Edit to add:

Please all join me in singing the Gecko fight song!

My eyes have seen the scourge of the coming of the Geckos
I sit here fighting them sucking a wafer made by Necko
I want to kill them all and send them straight to the bowels of Hecko
Our troops keep fighting on.
Glory, glory Hallelujah,
Glory, glory Hallelujah,
Glory, glory Hallelujah the Gecko fighters struggle on!

[edit on 2/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It is funny how jealous and bitter people are who have never had a personal experience of something amazing...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OH DAMN... we were spotted. Sorry guys, but I'm a gecko shapeshifter. Yes, as you read it, the Gecko conspiracy is real.
We are doing an inside job in too many countries. For us in the south is a little hard, because it's so cold.
Brb, going to stick myself into a window to caught some sun rays

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
So you are telling me that adjusting the contrast and brightness of an image is not 'doctoring' it?

No I’m not “telling” it. It is exactly so. You cannot “create” or make up something only by adjusting brightness and contrast.

Does the information that you are trying to point out come across before …

No, sometimes you have to magnify or brighten certain elements. Like for instance under a microscope. Is something “doctored” just because it is shown under a microscope or brightened by additional light? Certainly not.

… after you make it unrecognizable?

I didn’t make it unrecognizable but better recognizable, as explained.

About your signature. You don’t really LIKE them to “step outside of the box”, do you ... It’s more convenient to keep the sheeple inside of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
OH DAMN... we were spotted. Sorry guys, but I'm a gecko shapeshifter. Yes, as you read it, the Gecko conspiracy is real.
We are doing an inside job in too many countries. For us in the south is a little hard, because it's so cold.
Brb, going to stick myself into a window to caught some sun rays

You can run but you can't hide! Don't think I don't know how you imagine the screen that you lounge on the other side of while crawling all over the clean glass window and streaking it with your slimy little toes isn't meant to infuriate compulsive neatnicks! Geckos!

That's why I keep a handy long sharp hat pin on hand perfect for going right through the screen holes to pierce black cold evil Gecko hearts!

The Human race will win through superior technology like hat pins!

You Geckos have bitten off more than you can chew when it comes to planet Earth and humans!

Sue for unconditional surrender gather in mass for internment and perhaps your lives will be spared!

Fight on and I assure you that in time every last one of you including the Geico Gecko will meet the same fate, and know, that the Neanderthals are with us on this!

Funny how you moved to eliminate them first so their much more ancient knowledge could not send out the warning cry!

To arms, to arms, the Geckos are coming the Geckos are coming!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Giant sized flowers
giant sized bugs
giant sized gecko
is making his path

undergrowth running
a chorus of frogs
a parakeet's picnic
all writhing in a tub
panoramic banana
a passion fruit samba
pale skin is itching-a tropical fever

creature crawl and creatures call
all creatures great and small
gecko sits and watches all
from perches short and tall

compliments of Siouxsie and Budgie

Namaste

ZM

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zandermander

The divinity in me recognizes the divinity in you but not in the Gecko!

Namaste!

Yet clearly as the poem illustrates that colorful puffing of the Gecko throat is no mere mating ritual to preen for the other Geckos but black magic, sorcery and pure evil as it by your own definition watches how it manipulates all the other creatures big and small.

How long will we as humans allow ourselves to be so held back to have our own evolution retarded simply to be creatures of amusement like so many puppets upon the strings of the Geckos!

The Geckos must be stopped no matter what the cost.

We owe this to our children, we owe it to ourselves and most of all we owe it to poor little Tiny Tim who can barely afford his crutches let alone a Christmas Goose because of how the Geckos micro-manage the rapidly dissapearing Goose population to their own nefarious ends.

How can people be so blind, so complacent to what the Geckos are doing?

Like Goldman Sachs and their complex dirivitive swaps it's clear through their own Financial Arm Geico that the Geckos look to profit off of all our misfortunes.

Wake up people before it's too late don't be Geekles any longer!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I don't mean to sound rude, but your question rests on the assumption that the OP believes in a multiverse of infinite universes, that such a thing is for a fact that in which we exist, and that the happenings in other universes have some bearing or value on ours.

Did I miss the news that we had successfully proven that we live in a multiverse? If so, please link to a scientific journal or credible source that states that we, beyond all reasonable doubt, live in a multiverse of infinite universes. If this is how things are structured, have we been able to successfully travel to or communicate with another universe? If not, then the existence of reptilians in "Universe X" somewhere really has no clear bearing on "Universe A" (except maybe to describe what is not in it) and for all intents and purposes, isn't very useful to us here in "Universe A" at all.

I don't want links to double slit experiments or anything like that. I want to see a majority of scientists stating that without a doubt, this is how our reality is configured, and we can definitely take advantage of it. The last thing that I heard relative to this, is that we think that possibly-maybe-kinda-sorta there could be anywhere from 0 to infinite/really big number multiverses, each containing 1 to infinite/really big number universes, and of all those possibilities, very few can practically be observed or affected by any given observer. So what if reptilians exist in another universe in another multiverse? If we can't perceive or interact with them (and vice versa), then this knowledge is almost entirely useless to us. I mean, who really cares if chocolate ice cream is all white or reptilian aliens exist in a universe that we can't access? What does that do for us?

Once we have that, then we can begin imagining all the things in or out of our universe that might be in another universe. Until then, we're walking on thin ice insofar as incorporating multiverse/many-worlds theories into our own personal theories.

-FT.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by FellowTraveler]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join