It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about shapeshifting and reptilians

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Ive had a dream where iwas super strong and super fast, flight ect. i was tryign to protect some people from somehting. well that somehting hit me through a dam wall, and when i woke up i was unable to move due to the pain. Felt like, i went through a brick wall :/ several other dreams where different scenarios effects came out when i woke up. I think it has alot to do with the state of your mind, your capabilities to "take back" some of what you did while out in the "dream" world. feel free anyone to argue this point, but its only my opinion

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777

Virtually everyone can learn how to do this through practice, but it does take some time and understanding on how the mind and our energy bodies work to properly master it. I have experimented some with it myself successfully, but it is not something I see much use of doing.

Then ultimately you also have the new age reptilian shapeshifters. What happens in these cases is that sensitive people, meaning people with somewhat psychic abilities, perceive the inner being of the person and see the person as he "really is" - meaning gaining a perception of the soul inhabiting the body of such a person. The person himself do not shift into any reptillian being - it is the soul that is perceived.

Two things Evidence? Even one account? No? figures
You truly are a fantastical being
also
I don't believe in the reptile leader people but the story does not go the way you explain

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
reply to post by oconnection

Ive had a dream where iwas super strong and super fast, flight ect. i was tryign to protect some people from somehting. well that somehting hit me through a dam wall, and when i woke up i was unable to move due to the pain. Felt like, i went through a brick wall :/ several other dreams where different scenarios effects came out when i woke up. I think it has alot to do with the state of your mind, your capabilities to "take back" some of what you did while out in the "dream" world. feel free anyone to argue this point, but its only my opinion

I'd say there is two possibilities to why you feel physical pain when waking from a dream. The first one is kinda funny, perhaps your mechanism that keeps your body relaxed and asleep is malfunctioning and your smacking into walls while asleep.
Sorry, I just have a funny imagination sometimes. Another possibility is like what we see in the first matrix where Neo is trying to learn long jumping in the Matrix program. He does not believe so therefor he falls. To his surprise when he is pulled out of the matrix he's bleeding. I know it's "just a movie" but if you think about it, there are many parallels to lucid dreaming/astral travel and the Matrix movie. If the mind believes it's real, it will have affects on you both mentally and physically.

I've had experiences where I've awoken and I'm sweating, or I've had sore ribs, swollen hands, cuts and bruises, ect. The only explanation I can give is that either I'm walking around physically or my mind believes so therefor I have physical symptoms. I'd probably hear from my girl friend that I've been sleepwalking so I really have one option, in my mind. My mind believes, so therefor it is.

I hope this helps.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
oconnection:

It is as you say, a sign of astral projection.

The scientific reason of paralysing the body to not move and/or live out dreams is just ludicruous. How many people do anyone know that do not move during sleep, kick around, even sleepwalk? Most people toss and turn around all night long, very few wake up in the exact same position they went to sleep.

The body does however keep itself in its location, meaning it usually does not stumble out of bed even though that can happen, and the movements are limited, even though some people sleep walk etc.

As far as perception goes , it is the only thing you have to measure anything with, or to make any thoughts or ideas or decisions - so to expand ones perception gives one more possibilities in life - and death.

radarloveguy:

Yes "good guys" also use many of the same powers and abilities as the "bad guys" to assist and help people in various ways. One brief example would be witchdoctors putting curses on people and making them die, which is done by the witchdoctors own mind and power, while healers use the same ability for the opposite reason, to help and strengthen people. All "powers" can be used for "good" or "evil" , for self or others.

'___'omino:
Feel free to expand on your theories/experiences instead of simply stating "no it is not like that" as such comments offer nothing of use to anyone, nor does it give me much to reply back with.

oconnection:
There are many reasons for physical discomfort or changes after awakening from sleep. One can be as simple as having slept on your hand so it has numbed out and swollen. Other reasons could be medical that might should be checked depending on its severity. It is rare that spiritual experiences will leave any physical marks, though you may feel physical symptoms such as nausea from some, or dizzyness, change in blood pressure, energetic sensations etc.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I do agree, reptilian exists.
The philadelphia experiment proved it

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Hi IX-777,

Reptilians are very real and just as physical as any human walking on this planet.

Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Isn't a human a spirit with a body though? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join