It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about shapeshifting and reptilians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A soul is a soul is a soul except for the Geckos, they have no soul!

What you manifest as with your soul which is nothing but a fragment of self sustained energy does not require your soul to have been born of that creature or race.

It simply requires you wanting to percieve the Universe through that creature or race. Whether you choose a tree or a dog or a human your soul is not defined nor limited to those physical manifestations.

The notion of demon souls, or human souls, or lucifernarian souls and especially reptile souls as Geckos have no souls is false!

There is only one, and the energy all flows from the one that is fragmented for the purpose of simply viewing itself in varied ways.

The soulless Geckos spy on us doing this!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I-X 777,
Have you ever heard of or read Matrix V?
If so, thoughts on it?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

The reason I say it must be technological is because, while I believe that shifting your consciousness is possible as you state it, I don't see any reason to believe that it is possible without external influence.

I have never seen any evidence that people were actually able to transmute themselves into the embodiment of another living being and I am unable to just take you at your word that it *is* possible.

And it would take a whole heap-load of said evidence for me to believe it would be possible for a being, not of this world (coming from a home with a different vibrational frequency most likely), to be able to not only possess a human through consciousness shifting, but to live out that victims entire life that way.

I mean, an argument could be made that shows such a thing is possible. But once again, I would like to see some evidence.

And in the meanwhile I'll just say that if it is happening, it is most likely happening due to some technological factor.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

When you look at pictures and already see their shape leap out at you in their aura, and feel their energy, and know who they are in source, it doesnt matter if the camera slips up, and shows something odd or not. I see them in source. What we saw on our property was not in film, but right in front of us.

Also, the language, the first is a greeting. The second, its up to those who may find it pulled out of them. This comes out of a few of us. One of my friends can't write this but translates some of it. The one that stayed for a week, and wrote back and forth on skype to my other friends, in this language as well, translated some of it, and sang it to me. He said its like a hymne.

When it does come I write it, as does my friend the seeker_713, in order to strike a cord in some and help wake them up more. Its what humanity needs to do, for the matrix can't hold them when they're aware.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Unity_99: I ask you as well to expand on your idea that these entities are physical, that they are 9 feet tall, and that you know where they come from and so on. Where do you have such belief / information from?

From the experience of having them monitor out back on our property and beyond into the trailor court, 3 of us saw them. The one that strode by may have wanted us to see him, as he had a fully materialized 3D sticker on his boot that made his entire leg and shape leap out and also made all the tall shadows in the back leap out as well. His leg was my shoulder height, and his gait and look was very strong lizzie.

Aside from many of the crafts we've seen, we've had lots of monitoring by TR3B's, and we've had much indication of the nuki's/controllers, behind the scenes. One was an attempt to get to our contacts I believe but also because we write to many friends and make posts, to try and get us back in the "sheep pen" again I believe.

Not going to happen though.

I did notice what you said about the galactic federation. Actually there is a Federation, as well as Andross stations and groups dealing with various situations. One of my friends and I have shared experiences and talked about them the next day with memories of our advisors some of whom we know by name.

Many humans are starseeds here, many are not awake yet, and need to become more aware. In August when the energy hit strongly, I was aware of many people, that I knew, and also in videos, one famous ufology name that I would say was a renegade now and went off assignment, and had come down in waves throughout the decades. These people are mostly lyrean, and from pleiades, Sirius, and various systems including Rigel, Acturian, and Andromeda. Many andromedans in source.

And there is also Vrill going on with nuki's, zetans, and various black ops attempting their own takeover and depopulation.

Some of the starseeds are making wonderful music, often they call their groups, projects.
Era, Engima, Vangelis, Constance Demby, Takida, Gregorian, and many many others. Not all are aware, but some of them are very aware.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

I don't know about Magador.
I think I did hear about it but.
Could you elaborate on it?

Frami

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
To permanently depart, or be free, you have to maintain your awareness when your consciousness separates from your physical body at death.

Right, is it even possible?
Science tells us that death comes when your vital organs fail and it is permanent when your brain shuts down.

So death is the answer.

Right, many, many years ago I though so, too, so I tried to kill myself (actually it was more the result of an untreated till then major depression). I tried it twice, I came back twice. Then after I stopped my medication on my own for a while, and got terribly depressed as a result, I suffered a heart attack, but I managed to survive for 24 hours, go vote in the National Elections and only then I admitted myself to a hospital and thankfully the good people there managed to keep me alive. That's science for you and I am forever indebted to them.

But simply dying without the proper knowledge and preparations will do no good as you then will suffer the laws of reincarnation and simply get back where you started so to speak. Or, you will wander the earth as a disembodied spirit - a ghost. You may end up in other astral worlds, but even those are illusions and traps in a manner of speaking, as there are lower astral planes very similar to the physical world - and these are created by the collective consciousness of those whom have passed on before, and cling to the known and familiar. So thus, they have created what can be called a copy of the physical world, and keep living on in ignorance there - many not even aware of being dead.

Well, only if reincarnation exists; if it doesn't, as my first shrink told me, then all that you saying up there is moot, 'cause that's it, game over and you will only live in memory (by the people who loved you) or in your offspring as half of their DNA provider. Oh, and same goes for astral worlds or ghosts or any of that fancy New Age stuff. Give scientific proof positive of the existence of such things and I'll convert. Until, then I prefer to remain Agnostic.

You must transcend, ascend, and understand that your true being is pure consciousness without any physical form.

Define and/or explain further transcend, ascend and I'll give it a try. Transcend what exactly? Ascend whereto exactly?

This is why you have things such as The Tibetan Book of the Dead, and the Egyptian book of the Dead, both which are designed to assist the dying in going beyond the physical world, leaving the illusions of the lower astral realms, and ascending to the true level of existence. You may read these for some interesting insights.

Both books you mentioned are religious books of religions in specific areas of the world and one does not even exist anymore. Thanks, but no thanks, one religion (Christianity) in my lifetime is quite enough. Ever since I decided that Marx or Feuerbach, I forget who said it first and who was quoting who, was right after all and that indeed “Religion is Opium for the people (or the masses)” and weened myself off religion I'm not willing to go back and try it all over again. And who's to tell me that the books you advised me to read are more right than the Christian bible, for example?

to be continued

[edit on 1-11-2009 by WalterRatlos]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You ask what is wrong with living the way we live here - my answer is Look around you! Do this look like freedom? Like beauty or love? Are we in a world of perfect harmony and balance? I would say No, we certainly are not. We are in a Slave Society, obeying the Masters, whom have put their spell upon us for thousands of years and stripped away our true essence, our true spirituality, our true understanding of what we are and where we come from and where we will go. We lack the knowledge of our true powers, the very powers the leaders of the world have abused to control us. Everyone can be Masters , everyone can be their own Gods. The possibilities are endless.

Sure does! I am free to do whatever I want within the limitations of a well-functioning society. I live in Hellas (Greece), so yes, we are quite free here, even more so, because a lot of people here don't give a damn about rules and regulations (who needs them, right?) and are usually quite happy to circumvent them whenever possible. Beauty or love, well if you look hard enough you will find both. We have many beautiful women here for example; we have beautiful nature. You have never lived in a Slave Society, ask some African-American to explain that to you. While there are certainly some societies that still condone and support slavery, most of the western civilization has aborted slavery and has made it a crime (against humanity I might add, but that's just IMHO).

Your true being need no money, it need no food, it need no place to live no shelter, it is completely free to explore and venture on to wherever it may please. You can explore the vast regions of the universe, you can find the answer to whom you really are, you no longer need to be a slave of money or any masters or world leaders or governments. Total Freedom is our true self.

That may or may not be true, but my physical body still needs to eat, to sleep and to have some shelter. Yeah, right, astral hopping around the Universe is nice and all, but it does not pay my rent or put food on my table, not to mention that I doubt that it even exists. The only OBEs I ever had were in dreams that ended in nightmares. And no, they were just dreams, nothing else.

Unity99:

You mention some true things in your post, and I agree to much of it. But as I have pointed out, these "Lizard people" you speak of are here in spiritual form in human bodies. It is irrelevant if such beings exist in physical form in distant planets in other galaxies - what matters is what happens here and what we do for eachother and for ourselves towards our own self-realization, freedom and personal development.

Right, “walk ins”, reincarnated extraterrestrials etc. As I said elsewhere: nice New Age mumbo-jumbo, stunning word combinations that mean absolutely nothing except to believers; and I am not a believer. If you want to convert me, you have to try harder than that.

-Elias (the Prophet, no, not that OT dude, I'm a weather prophet)

[edit on 1-11-2009 by WalterRatlos]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Right, “walk ins”, reincarnated extraterrestrials etc. As I said elsewhere: nice New Age mumbo-jumbo, stunning word combinations that mean absolutely nothing except to believers; and I am not a believer. If you want to convert me, you have to try harder than that.

-Elias (the Prophet, no, not that OT dude, I'm a weather prophet

I don't think anyone would try to convert you. Its up to you to do the work. Those who actually do get sitings, contact and see beneath the matrix. Its a personal choice. Well aside from some of the negative experiences that many don't get to chose, but sending love and light to them all is better than dwelling on that. However its needed for many to wake up so we can win our freedom back and evolve with free will into the future, and start to work on repairing mother earth and restoring nature without the nuki around. Personally hope they're in a big galactic timeout. You don't sound like a starseed though, that much I will say. Its up to you to wake up. Many are already doing so.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Think of it this way if you please. We are all fragments of One singular soul and energy source. In theory we are all mated to this One source so imagine then this source to be your wife.

She knows you are bored in the house and with her company, she does not like that you are bored with her in the house and with her company but grudgingly tolerates your need to get out of the house without her for a brief agreed upon period!

You have told her you are just going out to pick up a pack of smokes. She knows though that you aren’t going to go to the store to pick up the cigarettes but the local bar where you will ogle a young pretty barmaid name Lola and bet and loose on the Football Game on TV and not be back for hours.

She will of course want to confirm this by driving by the bar and spotting your car parked there, calling the bar and asking if Lola is working and then quickly hanging up the phone then waiting till you get home and carelessly drop your trousers anywhere you feel like so she can rifle through your wallet and check the before contents she already logged to the after contents!

Your wife does this all on her own.

The One uses Geckos to spy on us! Like all reptiles they are soulless remote viewing devices which is why we have such an inherent dislike and fear of them and will often project or imagine other people are reptiles when we suspect that the nature of their agenda is as domineering as our Wives and the one!

When we get back to the One and try lying and saying we went to Centari Prime to help the imprisoned blind and orphaned Narns the One knows that we are lying and actually went to Earth and visited strip clubs and bet on football games, not because the One is all seeing and all powerful but because of the way the One uses Geckos to spy on us.

Ultimately like our wives the One must convince us we did something wrong while away, not because what we did was wrong or all that bad but to assert their own dominance over us and to let us know we aren’t getting back out any time soon!

This is why it’s best just to kill the soulless geckos on site so the One can’t spy on us, because what the One doesn’t know won’t hurt it!

Death to the Geckos and ensure your own right to visit strip clubs, smoke and bet on football games with impunity!

[edit on 1/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
HankMcCoy:

Most certainly you must understand I can not publish such information as I am still member of these orders and much of what I reveal and speak of in public is not something which would be appreciated by these, nor do they publish membership lists to the public. I am already risking a lot by publishing the information I am revealing, here as well as other places. I have had my share of problems previously from having a bit "big mouth" so to speak, including governmental harassment, imprisonment and confiscation of personal documents, manuscripts and computer equipment. I am involved with people in very high places within several institutions and organizations, both governmental ones as well as those of secret societies and orders, and we are a group of people working together on exposing certain things and there are limitations on how much we can reveal about ourselves and our involvements and what we are part of, specifically when it comes to publishing names which can be rather catastrophical towards our ultimate goal and work.

To be honest, the best thing you can do to get such things you request verified for yourself would be to personally become a member of such orders and societies and get in touch with people within various related institutions, governmental organizations, and so on. Only ones own experience is valid verification when it comes to anything, and becoming involved with several of these orders are not as hard or difficult as many believe. Once you are in even in one the doors are open for getting in touch with people involved with other societies and orders and befriending such people can give you some great advantages. In short, that is how I worked my way up through different orders and societies and I have also been involved with other people whom have let me access various material so to speak.

What I can say about orders I am involved with is that I am a Grandmaster myself of one specific secret order, two of my friends are Grandmasters of two other highly important and world affecting orders, and I am initiated into several other orders. Some orders I feel I can name that I am involved with are Freemasonry, Knights Templar, OTO, Knights of Malta, Martinist Order and couple others. I would like to state that I am currently NOT member of these named orders, but I have been invited for membership but so far turned it down, because I feel I am member of enough already and my friends whom are members of these orders provide me with what I need for now. There are also several Rosicrucian Orders I am involved with, know some of the Grandmasters of, and am also member of one of these without specifying which one. I am also awaiting an initiation into a rather prominent well known (by name) order based in Rome because of having assisted the Grandmaster there with a previous mission and work - but so far I have not had the chance to travel all the way there for participating in that.

For now enough said about that.

With love and blessings.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
reply to post by nwodeath

I don't know about Magador.
I think I did hear about it but.
Could you elaborate on it?

Frami

Written by an Astral Traveler, all about the Reptilians and Humans and two separate type of incarnations. Simultaneous and Sequential. But it states the Reptilians have souls, but they are far less spiritually progressed and do not have connection to their higher self, consciously, as humans do.
It's the very best I have ever read on the subjects.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Walter:

You do unfortunately not comprehend what I am speaking of.

Beauty is not about woman.

Science is not the ultimate truth.

Having a heart attack is not Death.

Reincarnation is so proven though evidence that there is barely doubt.

Read some books about it from Doctors whom have researched it. I recommend Brian Weiss - he has done thousands of regressions on people independently and the evidence is startling, the same evidence comes again and again showing that reincarnation must exist: www.brianweiss.com...

Download his audio book here, if nothing at least its interesting and entertaining:
www.torrentdownloads.net...

Check out another doctors research, Michael Newton:
www.torrentreactor.net...

www.mininova.org...

Michael Newton website with his books:
www.near-death.com...

And for out of body and astral projection check out the work of William Buhlman, he has conducted a research with more than 14 000 people:
www.out-of-body.com...

And again, I already linked to the CIAs involvedment with out of body experiences and their success using it, practising it for more than a decade, spending millions of dollars. You seriously think they would spend so much time and money on it if it had no success?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I have a question for you IX-777 since you are starting to get more serious about this whole ordeal.

My question deals with several factors;

How did our first ancestor come about all this knowledge that you speak of, there must be a connecting root in what you are referring to.

If there is a connecting root to your claims then please name the very first belief that has poured this knowledge onto us in this earth, who was it, when and why did we come about it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Unity_99:

The thing is, you have nothing on film to prove that what you have seen are physical entities, products of your mind, mass hallucination, or - what i believe - spiritual entities you were briefly able to observe through the natural psychic centers we all have.

Again and again, this is why there is NO video of ANY such being, because they do not exist as physical beings. Do you really think that after around 100 years of video and photo not one single being would be captured? Specially considering how often they are reported, and in what situations, such as right outside someones house, lurking in the windows, inside the house, in the bedroom (most common btw - astral experience evidence), never is there any footage because you cant film spirits unless they manage to lower their vibrational state in such a way that they briefly manifest somewhat in the physical realm (like the few ghosts that has been captured on camera).

I myself have seen crafts many time - up close, so close that there were no doubt about what I was seeing was technological and artificial. However, that does not prove physical aliens or reptilians being here, for all I know it could been a governmental craft, or even something slipping through dimensions being non-physical even though it looked physical.

And you speak of galactic federations and crafts, where are they? Why cant anyone see them? Why do no one have such on video? Because they are not there. Any "crafts" observed are either interdimensional, spiritual in nature, or governmental secrets.. There are NO "good jolly" aliens out there to save anyone . Save yourself.

Yes, there ARE starseeds, as you call them, here. I am myself here for a purpose, a mission so to speak, I have chosen like many of my brethren to come here in these times to assist those of you whom are ready to take the next step, those whom are here to expand their awareness and understanding, those whom know and feel their inner being screaming that they are more than these physical bloody stumps they are trapped within.

But, we come in spirit form, and we inhabit physical human bodies. We dont fly around in space ships, as it is much more convenient to simply incarnate in a normal physical human body and work through that.

People do buy into the new age baloney rather easily, because they feel and know there is something to it, the problem is there is too much lies and deceit and simple science fiction created to make money in the new age scene. You have to follow your INNER guide, and find the answers that is flowing through your whole being - the truth is NOT out there, it is IN there!

Blessings and peace
-Maggador

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

You speak like you have been a Christian at one point in time and slipped into a higher realm?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Awesome.

So.. you can't tell me which orders you belong to... not even the one that you are the Grandmaster of.. interesting.. Also to verify your information I should become involved with one of these orders.. orders of which you wont tell me anything about.. not even the names of..

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

No, I did not even attempt to film it, nor would it have worked as its my camera does not have night vision, and the guy walked by quickly. Saying that because I didnt catch it on film its not real doesnt interest me. What I am saying is it is real. I know its real. Others that I will not involve in this know its real. And if people wake up to who they are in source, listen to the music, set the intentions, do the meditations, view videos on crop circles and take each one in when you the energetic hit and stay with each one until the vibrations stop (there are good videos on youtube) they will be experiencing real slips in the matrix themselves.

By the way others do know about this. When I saw the orange flash that looked like it was going down a vizer after already seeing the "stealthed" shapes out back and one pop out clearly twice with the sticker, I knew already that was stealthing technology. But I asked about it to those I trust and was told it was very common stealthing technology that both sides use.

This is real. The sumeria bloodlines have been ruling this planet all along, they are the illuminati families, they have orchestrated Vrill now as well, and they have real armies of very tall nukis doing damage control here. This is a joint black op militia/nuki program.
I sort of see it all as Vrill, though it may be layers of related programs. Vrill just sums it up nicely.

And you speak of galactic federations and crafts, where are they? Why cant anyone see them? Why do no one have such on video? Because they are not there. Any "crafts" observed are either interdimensional, spiritual in nature, or governmental secrets.. There are NO "good jolly" aliens out there to save anyone . Save yourself.

We've seen many crafts. My friends I write to see many. Two houseguests at our place saw crafts. They do show themselves to any who wish to see them or who are seekers.
They do unstealth and/or lower their vibrations. Also I am a starseed, and an experiencer. I know who I am in source and I see who others are. I can't save myself, so to speak, because whatever elements are involved in the mission has to be approved by others. In other words, we have to seek what we are to do. Some things people might do could make them into a renegade, this is a team action from the Federation and includes andromedans. There are also many stations in the galaxy that belong to both. The Federation itself is an intergalctic body. Ive seen 3 stations so far, one was a large deep space vessel, one an astroid, one multi tiered where I was standing on a balcony, many stories high viewing a cosmic body through the viewing screen, that looked like it was wide open. I only got to be consciously aware of that for a short time.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Hey, just join them all.
I hear it is easy to join these orders.
I wonder how many there are? A few thousand?
The OP speaks as if there are many indeed.

I'll get started right away. I hope to have joined 20 by this time next year. I'll get the secrets one of these days, dangit.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well, you can't go by what your friend says...smart is believing half of what you hear, brilliance is knowing which half.

I've encountered this phenomenon many times and it's either pix-elation in a video feed during the feed itself or upload process, etc. I'm almost certain I'm not a shape shifter so I'm gonna have to say it just doesn't exist, unless it's a "sign and wonder" that God allows during these "End Times," if we're even in them.

Of course I could be a reptilian and "feeding" you lies, which then of course you'd have to figure out which half is the brilliance and which isn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join