It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about shapeshifting and reptilians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Shapeshifting is the art of momentarily alter your outer energetic structure in such a way that outside observers will perceive you as something else, such as an animal. The physical body itself does not change in any way, it is the perception that changes for those observing. In a sense, you can say it is a telepathic effect as well, you may influence the observer with telepathic energies that make him perceive you in such a different way.

The very same principle goes for invisibility, again you alter the perception others have of you, your energetical makeup, your physical body do not change or alter in any way - thus if someone were to film any shapeshifter or person making himself invisible, no change would be seen on the video - which is why you will not find any such videos.

Virtually everyone can learn how to do this through practice, but it does take some time and understanding on how the mind and our energy bodies work to properly master it. I have experimented some with it myself successfully, but it is not something I see much use of doing.

Another form of shape shifting is not a true shape shifting per se, but it involves shifting your mind from your own physical body into the body of another being, such as an animal, and thus gain control over this animal. Shamans often enter animals this way and experience "being the animal".

Then ultimately you also have the new age reptilian shapeshifters. What happens in these cases is that sensitive people, meaning people with somewhat psychic abilities, perceive the inner being of the person and see the person as he "really is" - meaning gaining a perception of the soul inhabiting the body of such a person. The person himself do not shift into any reptillian being - it is the soul that is perceived.

I will expand on the reptilians a bit later, right now I have some matters to attend to.

Any questions, comments and additions are more than welcomed.

With love
Maggador

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
But cameras do not have perception. They see things for how they really are. How then is it that more of our Reptillian Government Officials appear as human on the television or under a photographic lense if it is only an energetic shift, vs a physical shift?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What a garble of hocus pocus.

I disagree. If such a thing were even possible, it would be a technological feat.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Xynephadyn:

I think you misunderstood what I am saying.

They appear human because they ARE human. Reptillian aliens do not exist, it is a misunderstanding of perceiving their spiritual form.

As an example, if a demonic spirit takes control of a Human Body host, the person possessed will still seem Human simply because he still IS human, it is only the Spirit/Soul/Mind that is subject to change.

Thus, the reptillians are spirit entities in Human bodies.

That is why you will never see a Reptillian alien on any video - but you may be able to see a reptillian being with your eyes - but with your astral sight activated, or psychic senses as some would say, you do not perceive such with your physical eyes - and indeed most people would not see such a person as anything else than a normal person.

Blessings
Maggador

[edit on 1-11-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Reptilians do not exist, the closest to being a reptilian is a demonic entity. Because what the original poster explains is precisely what is taught in the church of Satan and witchdoctors in Africa.

It is ironic how authors of reptilian agenda refer to their intentions of being able to move between different dimension; well this is exactly; guide by guide what goes on with the sorcery of the highest in black magic and teaching in book of the dead or necromancer or lost scribes of Egypt sorcery.

Than again I am not forcing people to believe that, because I my self I am a logical thinker. If reptilians exist and can transcend to different dimensions than so does the evil demonic world exist.

The problem here is people perceive reptilians as some form of modern mythical being, no evidence its all a theory.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Shapeshifting is the art of momentarily alter your outer energetic structure in such a way that outside observers will perceive you as something else, such as an animal. The physical body itself does not change in any way, it is the perception that changes for those observing. In a sense, you can say it is a telepathic effect as well, you may influence the observer with telepathic energies that make him perceive you in such a different way.

The very same principle goes for invisibility, again you alter the perception others have of you, your energetical makeup, your physical body do not change or alter in any way - thus if someone were to film any shapeshifter or person making himself invisible, no change would be seen on the video - which is why you will not find any such videos.

Virtually everyone can learn how to do this through practice, but it does take some time and understanding on how the mind and our energy bodies work to properly master it. I have experimented some with it myself successfully, but it is not something I see much use of doing.

Another form of shape shifting is not a true shape shifting per se, but it involves shifting your mind from your own physical body into the body of another being, such as an animal, and thus gain control over this animal. Shamans often enter animals this way and experience "being the animal".

Then ultimately you also have the new age reptilian shapeshifters. What happens in these cases is that sensitive people, meaning people with somewhat psychic abilities, perceive the inner being of the person and see the person as he "really is" - meaning gaining a perception of the soul inhabiting the body of such a person. The person himself do not shift into any reptillian being - it is the soul that is perceived.

I will expand on the reptilians a bit later, right now I have some matters to attend to.

Any questions, comments and additions are more than welcomed.

With love
Maggador

blah blah blah blah blah......That's a very cute theory with nothing to back it up.

One of my best friends shook hands with, and witnessed a reptilian shapeshifter at a Masonic Lodge meeting. That was no human or illusion.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Don't be fooled; it is all about mind control and chemistry of our dimensions which we perceive them as demonic or what you wish.

It is very complex and I really don't see this beneficial or even interesting in any sense because it serves no purpose and at most it will drive the person mental into believe all sorts of things, to a point being deluded from reality and perceived as an outcast of this society.

Its really fantasy and delusion in a form of witchcraft, that is why OP claims which is true that you can not view these entities on a video camera. You have to be open to that realm, I actually dislike this topic and it is not wise to teach the principles behind this theory because it serves no purpose to the society, it is no wonder why mythical theories are popular in modern times because fantasy servers highest curiosity of interest to people.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
JayinAR:

Indeed it is possible, and it is not really anything mysterious or strange about it - when seen from a spiritual perspective from a mind with true understanding.

All that it takes is a shift of your consciousnes from one location to another location. Virtually the same as what you would do during an astral projection, except in these cases the astral double, or the soul/mind, do not simply exist its own host body, but does enter another persons Host Body.

All bodies are Hosts for the Consciousness which itself is hosted within the Astral Body and Soul.

If you doubt the possibilities of such things, you should question yourself why the governments would spend millions of dollars on these very things, and train CIA agents in how to do such things to remotely spy on "enemies" in distant locations, and even influencing such enemies to do things they would not do by their own Mind.

Do by all means check out Project Stargate, the Remote Viewing project by CIA, and MK-Ultra, for your convenience here is a documentary on it with CIA employees themselves telling about this fact:

CIA Remote Viewing Program

www.youtube.com...

CIA Psychic Spies:

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have had a lot of success in physically altering my outward appearance and how others percieve me.

I do this through the black magic known as binge and purge.

Sometimes I eat too much and get fat!

Sometimes I eat to little and get skinny!

When I get fat it frightens people.

When I get skinny it attracts people.

Amazingly I find that the ritual of saying Grace over my food before eating it or not eating it does not factor into the magic of this at all!

I do believe in Reptilians and call them Geckos! They often try to enter my abode or dwelling.

When this happens I kill them and then crucify their bodies on crosses made out of popcycle sticks as a Roman warning to other reptilians the fate that awaits them should they invade my inner sanctum sanctorum.

The war between me as human and geckos as reptiles is very real.

Death to the reptiles, long live the human race!

[edit on 1/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Oh. Well, I have to disagree with you. I have too seen a reptillian and have been abducted by them, and the insectiods. They are a real species in another star system, and they are here aswell masked as human beings.

I get that its a rediculous concept to even fathom- but the truth is the truth. Even if its only to the truth to a few.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I have had a lot of success in physically altering my outward appearance and how others percieve me.

I do this through the black magic known as binge and purge.

Sometimes I eat too much and get fat!

Sometimes I eat to little and get skinny!

When I get fat it frightens people.

When I get skinny it attracts people.

Amazingly I find that the ritual of saying Grace over my food before eating it or not eating it does not factor into the magic of this at all!

I do believe in Reptilians and call them Geckos! They often try to ender my abode or dwelling.

When this happens I kill them and then crucify their bodies on crosses made out of popcycle sticks as a Roman warning to other reptilians the fate that awaits them should they invade my inner sanctum sanctorum.

The war between me as human and geckos as reptiles is very real.

Death to the reptiles, long live the human race!

You sir are really wicked minded yet funny. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
nwodeath:

I just posted two videos with CIA officials backing up my claims.

krystalice:

Actually the practice, understanding and experience of what I am talking about here is of GREAT importance for any persons spiritual development and existencial understanding - as well as learning how to protect oneself from negative use of such. With this I mean the importance of astral projection, the direct pathway to your True Self, freeing you from the limits of your physical body, the prison you are in here in this physical low level world/dimension.

We are not human beings able to have spiritual experiences, we are spiritual beings able to have human experiences. Our true essence is far beyond the limits of the flesh.

And yes, demons is a good enough term for the reptillian aliens as they often are called. There are many different entities out there with many different agendas, and there are some of them inhabiting human bodies to carry out these agendas in this world, just as we inhabit our human bodies for our purposes.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Do not kill a Gecko.
Bad MoJo, my friend.

To the OP,

Perhaps I misread your opening remarks. If so, I apologize.
I understand that the Government has spent bucks on Remote Viewing.

It is something I have been studying for a little bit now. Very interesting possibilities.

However, I think it is an entire different animal when you start to talk about changing your appearance.

But that isn't what you really meant, is it? You mean to say that people are seeing "reptiles" because they are seeing the "true nature" of a person?

Like a demon or something?

Sorry, don't buy it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Xynephadyn:

Alien abductions are mostly a spiritual experience. Thus the paralysis, thus not being able to speak or scream, thus being able to float through the air, through walls, into the "space ship" and so on. Thus being able to see non-human beings.

Of course the experience is real, but not physical. The beings you see would not be seen by anyone else entering the room at the moment of abduction, they would almost certainly find you in bed sleeping - or at least it would seem like you would be sleeping.

Your astral body is what is being "abducted". It seems and feels completely real, just as real as the physical world, because the astral world is a mirror of the physical and the things you experience there is as real as anything because it is another real dimension very close to our normal physical realm.

I have been researching and practising astral projection for almost 2 decades now - thats 20 years. And I have experienced all sorts of non-human entities, abductions, visiting alien planets, conversing with demons, ghosts, spirits, and other entities. It is all as real as anything, but it is all non-physical even though you feel and sense everything in a physical way.

In some few cases there are some governmental involvement which have been set up to create fear and panic in people, and a belief of evil aliens doing horrible things to us, so that one day we will believe in a staged false-flag alien invasion and run to the kind governments for help and protection. But yet that is a trap put in place for their agenda.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

The videos you posted do not disprove the existence of Reptilians though. They are real.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
... freeing you from the limits of your physical body, the prison you are in here in this physical low level world/dimension.

We are not human beings able to have spiritual experiences, we are spiritual beings able to have human experiences. Our true essence is far beyond the limits of the flesh.

OK, so if we are in a prison in a form of physical form with a spirit or let's call a soul shall we, than what do we do when we permanently depart in astral or whatever dimension you desire?

What do we do to help the rest of the world get on with each other and so forth, what is wrong with living the way we live already? And what purpose will your spirit be used for when you (presumably) master the ability to permanently departed from this world? Let me guess floating into abyss and feeling the high in a midst of amazement, wow that serves the purpose of this society quiet well.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
JayinAR:

Indeed, I am saying that physical reptilian aliens are not here. What people see is a result of mind control where their mind is being influenced in such a way that they perceive thigns that not necessarily are real.

On the other hand, certain psychic individuals and individuals whom have experience with astral projection, deep meditation, and third eye awakening, kundalini work, energy work etc, may be able to perceive at certain ocassions a person whom have, for the lack of better terms, a non-human soul/spirit - and thus "see" this person as lets say an reptillian/demon and so on.

People do see such things, and it can not be denied. Of course you could call them crazy, I call them "seers".

It is not uncommon in certain secret societies and orders to let various entities , spiritual beings that is, be summoned and even invocated into the body of one of the participants so that it can be directly communicated with. In certain cases these entities will stay in that host body. Personally I believe this is what happened to Aleister Crowley - among others.

With that said I am myself member of several such secret orders and societies, I have performed many rituals of evocations and such myself, and I have been communicating with a large amount of various non-physical entities both in the astral realm as well as manifested into the physical realm. And this is one of the main reasons people consistently report seeing prominent world leaders as "reptilians" and so on, as they are members of more sinister secret orders themselves where such things are widely practiced and they do have their "masters" to carry out certain tasks for. Call them reptilians if you prefer, I simply call them non-human entities.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I'm not going to argue with your premise, because some of this metaphysically could exist, and skyfloating did have a very interesting thread akin to this.

However, alpha draconians and lizzies do exist. There are reptiles in Andromeda and various systems too. Not all are negative. I often can see people in source, who they are inside, usually when the person is alpha draconian it leaps out at me. They're usually here to program the matrix or to be agents of chaos, and control our minds and steer away from our right hemisphere, our memories of who we are, and our metphysical abilities by creating this horrible matrix but keeping enough dumbed and enlsaved to trinkets and entertainment, banks, payrolls and morgages, but the rest are left out and abused by the system, and disempowered politically.

When ppl do work to get into their right hemisphere and memories and set intentions, visualizing and connect their higher selves, and listen to some of the really good music by some of the starseeds, such as era, vangelis, gregorian, constance demby, or anyone that gives them an energetic hit and induces vibrations, and listen for a long time setting intentions such as,

"I will tune out the negative to be open to percieve what I need to."

"I am participating in the accelerated ascension, the crystaline structure in my dna is activated and all things, vibrations, harmonics, images, energies that will assist me will come to me, my dna is healing." Thank the Creator, all who are assisting, your star families, and the Energies themselves, for they are sentient.

"I am awake and aware. I see beyond the matrix and am doing the work I came to do, powerfully protected as my tasks unfold."

"I know who I am."

There are many ways to approach this but the matrix will slip. Last summer first while we had a house guest stay for a week with AB - dna, and there was a battle over his dna, and we had spontaneous scoop marks appear on his arm and mine during that battle while writing frantically to a walk in friend of mine, who said, "he must be AB - for they weren't allowed to take that dna, then later by myself, we got a glimpse of what is under the matrix: (they must have let us see this) we kept seeing shapes and shadow, 3 of us the first time, myself the last time. they were very tall, just beyond the fence into the trailor park and all the trees. then striding quickly in front of us, 10 feet maybe, a very tall man strode by with a fully materialized reflective sticker on his army boots. it made his entire shape leap out. his leg was about my shoulder height. he wasnt human.

later, stealthing technology was evident. actually several times ive seen this, a orange flash downwards, at about 8 1/2 feet or so, as if down a vizer. i was told this is common stealthing technology that is employed by both sides.

so i think they really exist and the matrix is something we must bust wide open. its really good to begin to work on waking up to who we are in source and seeing past this, and to develop our energy recognition and abilities. we are so much more than they program us to believe.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
nwodeath:

I am not saying reptilians are not real. I am saying they are spiritual entities in human bodies. They are also non-physical entities in their real form, but those are not visible here for us in the physical realm.

The universe is crowded with life forms, both physical and non physical, and many physical beings travel by spirit as it is the most easy and affordable way to do so - it is instantly and no space crafts are needed, and they can easily blend with the general population by taking over host bodies and no one will generally know anything about it. They do not come here in space ships as reptilian aliens walking around or shape shifting into humans, which would be a hassle and waste of time and not very sophisticated.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The Geckos must die and the fact that their is a Gecko conspiracy is highlighted and displayed through the Geico Gecko!

Geico originated as an insurer for only government employees. The Geico Gecko is tricking us all to succumb to the Reptilian Gecko agenda of saving people hundreds of dollars on their car insurance by classifying them as Government employees and superceeding their Constitutional rights in this fashion.

I reject arguments that Geckos kill bugs and help us!

Raid kills bugs and the cans do not dart about your house in startling ways or change colors before your very eyes.

Geckos are a scourge on everything we hold near and dear from the American flag they will lounge upon and defecate upon hanging in the listless air, to your Auto's air conditioning they will crawl into and die in like it's some Elephant Grave Yard!

The most evil things Geckos do is an attempt to make you scream as they dart suddenly across an inner wall while a woman you admire is there who says "Oh for heaven's sakes it's only a little Gecko".

Fools! They are not just little Geckos but part of a huge Gecko conspiracy to spy on us for the other larger reptiles!

Snakes, alligators, monitors and others waiting to enslave us to their reptilian agenda eat and digest us!

To arms, to arms! These Geckos must be stopped, they are the real terrorists and enemies, and it has never been proven that it was not Geckos that caused the real pilots of the airplanes on September 11 to panick and fly the planes into the Trade Center and Pentagon.

Is this why there have been no trials? To keep the Gecko involvement in the attacks secret?

The Geckos are the main body of the Reptilian effort to conquer and enslave the human race Jay.

Stand tall with us, reject Gecko Propaganda and choose All State and not Geigo for your auto insurance!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join