It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Remember the bible starts with “I AM”. Thus being a thought. This thought has developed into what you see here today. This thought was created to find a solution. The solution would solve a greater problem. The planet is dying. A man, a scientist if you will, started a program on his home computer. He started one much like the Sims. This program is designed to save the lives of the people on his planet. The powers that be in his world saw that the planet is over crowded and dying. The only good solution to this problem is to find a new home.
The scientist proposed that he could create a computer the size of a planet, and store the thoughts and essence of the people inside the planet sized computer. In order to prove that it would work. He created the program, and transferred his mind into it. He knew that his mind would work at the speed of the computer and he could use this speed to design the perfect computer and program.
He designed a new Earth to hold the Thoughts, memories and essence of all mankind. Without this new Earth we would cease to exist. With the new Earth, we will be able to keep living. We have all already been digitized for more than fifteen years. The images you’ve seen of the object next to and in front of the sun are not of a planet.
The object is actually the new computer. The computers whole purpose is to save the memories and conscience of the people here on Earth. It’s the secret to immortality. You see the Earth is a storage bank for memories also. The difference is that the Earth is like analog and the new planet is digital. Everyone here is actually up there. His experiment was meant to prove that it’s not only possible for all of life to be nothing more than an experiment. But, also to prove that there is a way to continue life. Now he’s working diligently to return home.
The scientist did make it home once but realized that because his friend has been here moving his memories out of the old storage banks on the analog Earth and upgrading them to the new Earth in the sky. If his friend is successful with his rescue efforts, they will both receive their greatest wishes.
You see the scientists’ friends’ greatest wish is to be the scientist. The scientists’ greatest wish is to return home and save his planet. They both have finally worked out all the details and figured out the solution to the greatest problem of all. How to make both of their dreams come true. The scientist will return home and the friend will stay as the scientist. The friend will remain here as a good Sheppard; to all the lives of this world.
I would like to thank my dearest friend for your dedication to saving our worlds. Without you we would all surely come to an end. When I return home I will make every effort to ensure that this program continues for as long as eternity will allow. We will then have a great celebration in honor of your dedication to saving the lives of planet Earth.
Remember, the keys to life are: Kindness, Loyalty, Love, Patience, and to always try to stay true to your Word.
Without this we have nothing.

R.S.O.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'd like to thank everyone for their thought provoking posts. All I ever want to do with my threads is to get people thinking. And of course a lively discussion is fun for everyone.
Again, thanks to all who posted.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Until now I had dismissed PX since a long time. These are VERY interesting. And though intriguing, it does suck when you think about the consequences PX could have on everything man cares about.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Very interesting footage.Thanks for sharing.I still wouldnt consider this hard evidence though.Not saying it couldnt be either though.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by erasedhistory

I understand what you're saying and it may or may not be true...but where do you believe you get your information from?

[edit on 10/31/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by erasedhistory

Scientists, are inferior.

If you utter the word scientist you have lost your case. To many have imablances in the brain.

Im sorry but this is not the future. Mainstream scientist's are only discovering what ancients already knew. The sophiscated high technology advances since the 40s are from renegade races and the likes. THe real scientists work for the illuminati. Many people have surpassed this idiotic left brain thinking.

There is one scientist that impressed me.

Einstein.

He said,

You cannot solve the worlds problems by the thought that created it. This is what your falling into. It's like system restore, copy and paste somewhere else. Not happening on this planet.

Your here to face yourself in all it's experience. Stop with the nonsense.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

Well now according to Col. Philip Corso fiber optics, night vision devices, the intergrated chip and microwaves are all the by products of alien technology. And I have no doubt that the differing versions of the TR-3B(the flying triangle) were developed with the aid of alien technology. And yes NASA is just for show to be a smoke screen for the "real" space program.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
why does it appear on both sides of the sun?

Because thats what sundogs do, check the below link

www.atoptics.co.uk...

To add

Each 'dog' is red coloured towards the sun and sometimes has greens and blues beyond

[edit on 18/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

Hey does this ever happen to the moon??? its just that i was walking home on saturday night (not drunk or high or anything else like that) but both me and my friend happened to spot a ring just like this but around the MOON ... well it looked like a perfect ring of clouds or something round it but any ideas????

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
yes you can get a ring around the moon. It's something to do with ice particles in space/the athmosphere. Someone more knowlageable on the subject will be able to tell you more
Or just click this.
home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
wow thanx, weird though how its supposed to signify bad weather is coming and that night we basically had torrential rain that flooded most of our roads the next morning ... maybe red sky at night actually means shepherds delight

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just been out in the garden to turn the fish pump off forthe night, and there is a double ring around the moon!! It's in the clouds, but it's absolutly stunning! It's like 2 ringed rainbows. I'm gonna go see if my camera phone can do it justice....

edit- BAH, in the time it took for me to come and post this, the fleeting oppertunity to capture it had passed. I'll have to go out for a smoke in a bit and see if it comes back.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Here is a photograph of a ring around the moon or moon rainbow.

www.angelvillanueva.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
yeah that stinks, end of the world in 2012 is not good.
Even those these are cool and I believe in nibiru, i hope these are wrong

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
yeah that stinks, end of the world in 2012 is not good.
Even those these are cool and I believe in nibiru, i hope these are wrong

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Seriously, pick a theory, any theory - the future is not bright.

(hmmmm.... this calls for a new thread, perhaps)

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

when i went to let the dog out last night i saw the same thing, the double rings kinda like a rainbow but really small rings compared to what i'd seen on saturday night where it was just a huge perfect circle of clouds, theres definately a lot of moon activity going on atm if you ask me

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So hi folks! Pretty new poster here but I've been lurking for a month or two. I had to ask about this video though. So did anybody hear back? I know one of the other posters was going to ask an astronomer about the images that were shown on one site then confirmed on another. I'm dying to know what it is so if ya found out PLEASE post it thanks!

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Most of the Vid/Pictures can be explained by optics, flares and normal planetary orbits etc...

However I find a link after playing the last video in your OP interesting here:

Has anyone followed the coordindinates of that object since the time of the video made? Or seen it before, discussed etc?

Can anyone tell me where it is meant to be now, and if so any astronomers out there who know its distance now to us and relative position to the earth, esp the differance in the position of it, AND distance on the date of the video, and the same for now?

Is it a labelled object officially if so what is it called?

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 18-10-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here's some other ammo for you Nibiruers...

Michel R. Legrand and Robert J. Delmas of Laboratoire de Glaciologie et Geophysique de l'Environment published an article "Soluble Impurities in Four Antarctic Ice Cores Over the Last 30,000 Years" in Annals of Glaciology (10, 1988, pp 116-120). They graphed the Oxygen 18 variations and the ionic components Na = NH (sub4) and Ca (sup 2) and H and Cl and NO (sub 3) and SO (sub 4). The time scale for each ionic component level as well as the O (sup 18) levels stretches back 30,000 years. The graph shows correlations to spikes at 5,200 BC, 8,800 BC, 12,400 BC, c. 16,000 BC, c. 19,600 BC. All of these were times of great geologic stress.

Not sure what happened 1,600(?)* But you can extrapolate to there and ~2012, obviously.

* perhaps the flyby was 'kind' (i.e. distant) that time

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Whoa! I had not heard that before. Great find. I have to admit for a while I didn't take this Nibiru stuff too seriously. But then I read stuff like your post and....well, I don't know.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm... positive.... that's probably one of those 2 inner planets besides Earth.

Ever heard of Mercury? Venus? Ring a bell?

Basically your saying this big doom bringing "Planet X" is going to come from the other side of the sun and kill us all in 2012 because that's the most creative reason for The End, isn't it?

Seriously. If that happens. I'll kill myself before it kills me because that would the the most STUPID reason for Earths end.

I mean our history would be everything we ever accomplished and then "A giant rock was shot out of the sun at Earth in 2012 and destroyed it because that was its destiny"

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Again, interesting but it has no scientific legs. A brown dwarf anywhere even close to our solar system would have the outer planets pulled out of their orbits so drastically, there would be no doubt that there was something bad in the neighborhood. That is not happening, at least in the timeframe that would bring it here by 2012 or 25 years beyond that.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join