It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rollerboogie

You say there is no evidence....well, Like you I'm no astronomer but I do understand the principle of "Perturbation". Uranus, Neptune and Pluto were all discovered because astronomers noticed firstly, Saturn "wobbled", then went on to discover Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

It is agreed Pluto does not have enough Mass to effect Neptune therefore there must be another body out there that does. mathematics proves there is a Planet X.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by skem64

A companion
star would tug the outer planets, not just Uranus and Neptune

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

I forgot to write "if it exists"

Are there no rumors of how big it could be if its real?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here are some pictures of sun dogs for a comparison.

www.janor.ca...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

www.tc.umn.edu...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by OhZone

Well, I'm not quite sure just what those Milennium people were trying to say but it's interesting that this is not a new subject. Of course it goes back to 1983 with the IRAS satellite.

www.planet-x.150m.com...

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

How can you deny the existence of Nibiru when NASA discovered it in 1983 and the story appeared in leading newspapers? At that time you called it Planet X, and later it was named Xena or Eris.

IRAS (the NASA Infrared Astronomy Satellite, which carried out a sky survey for 10 months in 1983) discovered many infrared sources, but none of them was Nibiru or Planet X or any other objects in the outer solar system. There is a good discussion from Caltech to be found at (spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/tchester/iras/no_tenth_planet_yet.html). Briefly, IRAS cataloged 350,000 infrared sources, and initially many of these sources were unidentified (which was the point, of course, of making such a survey). All of these observations have been followed up by subsequent studies with more powerful instruments both on the ground and in space. The rumor about a "tenth planet" erupted in 1984 after a scientific paper was published in Astrophysical Journal Letters titled "Unidentified point sources in the IRAS minisurvey", which discussed several infrared sources with "no counterparts". But these "mystery objects" were subsequently found to be distant galaxies (except one, which was a wisp of "infrared cirrus"), as published in 1987. No IRAS source has ever turned out to be a planet. A good discussion of this whole issue is to be found on Phil Plait's website (www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/science.html#iras). The bottom line is that Nibiru is a myth, with no basis in fact. To an astronomer, persistent claims about a planet that is "nearby" but "invisible" are just plain silly.

A good page with a lot of detail about the IRAS observations is written by Tom Chester, an astronomer on the original IRAS team that found the mystery sources
spider.ipac.caltech.edu...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skem64

You say there is no evidence....well, Like you I'm no astronomer but I do understand the principle of "Perturbation". Uranus, Neptune and Pluto were all discovered because astronomers noticed firstly, Saturn "wobbled", then went on to discover Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

It is agreed Pluto does not have enough Mass to effect Neptune therefore there must be another body out there that does. mathematics proves there is a Planet X.

In all honesty with the way physics and quantum mechanics are evolving... gravity on a macro scale is not fully understood. Either that or dark matter/energy might cause these perturbations. We would know if it were an object... as perturbations would begin to affect more planets and change the orbits/precessions and many other things as it passed through... especially something the size of this so called "Nibiru".

[edit on 22-10-2009 by SolPower]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by skem64

www.answers.com...

In 1978, however, Pluto was found to be too small for its gravity to affect the gas giants, resulting in a brief search for a tenth planet. The search was largely abandoned in the early 1990s, when a study of measurements made by the Voyager 2 spacecraft found that the irregularities observed in Uranus's orbit were due to a slight overestimation of Neptune's mass.[3] After 1992, the discovery of numerous small icy objects within or near Pluto's orbit led to a debate over whether Pluto should remain a planet, or whether it and its neighbours should, like the asteroids, be given their own separate classification. Although a number of the larger members of this group were initially described as planets, in 2006 the International Astronomical Union reclassified Pluto and its largest neighbours as dwarf planets, leaving only eight planets in the Solar System.[4]

Today, the astronomical community widely agrees that Planet X, as originally envisioned, does not exist. However, the concept of Planet X has been revived by a number of astronomers to explain other anomalies observed in the outer Solar System. In popular culture, and even among some astronomers,[5] Planet X has become a stand-in term for any undiscovered planet in the outer Solar System, regardless of its gravitational effect. Other trans-Neptunian planets have also been suggested, based on different evidence.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fallenearth

Like I pointed out in an earlier post, I'm no astronomer and next to you guys I'm totally thick on the science of Astronomy.

I understand what you're saying "a star would also effect the outer planets". That's not surprising, I'm sure any "influence" would be emitted through 360*. But I could be wrong. So unless someone has considered this (I think it's a brilliant point you make btw :-)) and checked to see if planets further out than Pluto are also perturbed, then I'll continue to believe in the existence of a Planet X.

I've looked in to this 2012 thing for about 12 months now, in fact I'm a bit obsessed :-). Not frightened or worried, even though I can envisage a pole-shift in the next 6yrs or so and the # hitting the fan big style.

This topic or "quest" has taken me along many tangents. The Sumarians and Zackaria Stitchin, The Old Testament, Lost Civilisations, The Mayan long Count Calander, Ancient Maps of the World, The Giza Pyramids, The Incas, Archeology and Dr. Robert Harrington to mention some of those tangents. And everywhere I see strong circumstantial evidence to support the idea of a Planet X. The only piece of real evidence I "had" was "the mathematical proof" there must be a perturber. At least that was until you replied to my post.

This video is pretty interesting. The guy makes a lot of sense and makes a point of keeping to science and logic. That is until the last 3 or 4 parts when he seems (to me at least) "coming from" his own agenda. And once or twice I would be inclined to question him but over-all, it is worth a watch.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

I just realized I watch it on ATS, ...still maybe there are people who have not seen it...

thanks for your post, I wanna learn from you guys. :-)

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
What made me think of pasting the above link was your point that all the other planets would wobble, well the guy in the video points out that earth is not the only planet having extreme weather conditions, all the other planets are too.

Interesting?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

All that stuff you posted is really interesting and if I wasn't such a bloody skeptic regarding the honesty of NASA, I'd probably accept it 100%. Alas, I can't believe what NASA says on face value, or any government agency for that matter.

now, I'm gonna click on your "answers" link.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fetidchimp
reply to post by notreallyalive

Mischeviouself is the MVP, i just watched the video posted and went yeah what is that.

I have emailed an astronomer to see if they can give me some details on what that is.....unless someone in here knows?

This link - www.worldwidetelescope.org...
Then press view shortcut in the top left corner of the site, it should zoom to the spot.

Otherwise -
RA 5H 49M 15s
Dec -4:02:34

I have no other details as i am just some guy that found it interesting

Have you had a reply from the astronomer you email yet FetidChimp?

I would be very very interested to hear what they say...

For anyone a bit lost with the multitude of images, and links and becoming a long thread it is in relation to my post below on pg1 which imho is the only contender for similar to the legendry "Niburu" etc... then again only if it is heading this way and not just another brown dwarf far away in space doing its thing.

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Most of the Vid/Pictures can be explained by optics, flares and normal planetary orbits etc...

However I find a link after playing the last video in your OP interesting here:

Has anyone followed the coordindinates of that object since the time of the video made? Or seen it before, discussed etc?

Can anyone tell me where it is meant to be now, and if so any astronomers out there who know its distance now to us and relative position to the earth, esp the differance in the position of it, AND distance on the date of the video, and the same for now?

Is it a labelled object officially if so what is it called?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Nimbiru and its poeple are killing our planet. we must get rid of them. They will destroy our entire universe. We must stop the as soon as possible. If we don't act fast we will not get another chance. If we don't stop them now it will be too late. Our planet will die and so will we. They are nothing more than leaches who need to be wiped out of existence. They just go around looking for planets to leach off of. Once they have killed our planet they will move on to other planets that can support life and destroy them. 2012 is too late. 2012 is beyond the point of no return.
For the sake of humankind I ask of you to not wait any longer. Lets stop them before it's too late. Let me help you stop them.
R.S.O.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by erasedhistory

Not to worry, not to worry my good friend. Orgone Blasters will save the day. For more information on Orgone Blasters and how to have one click on the link below.

www.orgoneblasters.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I filmed this on 10/21/2009 in the North West USA. I used an Apex 12mp camera. My daughter took pics of it with her verizon sway phone. We tried other cameras and found that we can only see it on some of them.

Direct links
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

R.S.O.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by erasedhistory]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

that's a pretty interesting video there.... Is it some kind of artifact caused by the Sun on the Lens ??? If not thats pretty weird....

Going home after work today to do a couple of tests with a few old camera's that I can trash and see if I can catch anything on them and post any results here....

Gotta love a project

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

It dosen't matter what time of day it is. It dosen't matter if it's partly cloudy or not. You can tell that something is blocking the light. I can see it through a telescope also. My verizon boulder did not pick up the spot. I will post better images when I get them.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Well, if you mean that black spot in the middle of the sun....that's a camera artifact. It's been discussed on ATS before.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by erasedhistory
I filmed this on 10/21/2009 in the North West USA. I used an Apex 12mp camera. My daughter took pics of it with her verizon sway phone. We tried other cameras and found that we can only see it on some of them.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by erasedhistory]

I think you overloaded the camera sensor.

www.slashgear.com...

This occurs when a camera is pointed at a scene with a very bright, very concentrated source of light like the disk of the sun. (Note – I don’t recommend doing this with any digital video or still camera for any length of time because imaging the sun’s disk on a sensor with a camera lens may cause irreparable damage to the sensor and or camera optics!) Under these conditions, we would expect the resulting image to look uniformly saturated across the image of the sun’s disk or whatever bright object is in the scene. However, some CMOS sensors actually show these super-bright areas as DARK, rather than saturated, as shown below.

Yeap, Like MissSmartypants said, right before I did.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by Pauligirl]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Thank you Pauligirl, for the explanation. I confess I was too lazy to look it up. Your input is much welcomed.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If you use a red or orange filter you can still see the object. A green filter blocks us from seeing the object. If you don't believe me try it yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join