It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I just don't understand why Nibiru or planet X is precisely next to the sun all year round. these videos seem to be made at all kinds of different dates. So, maybe it is something celestial, or maybe a lens flare, I don't know.

I don't find it convincing, that's just my opinion.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
why does it appear on both sides of the sun?
It's playing peekaboo.

Honestly, this isn't going to happen. Rest easy, and chillax people. If a brown dwarf was coming this way we would be able to see it quite clearly by now. We're not always 1 side of the sun, so unless it has cloaking abilities, or is in another dimension.....everything is going to be ok

everything is not going to be OK for reasons other than Nibiru, so everybody, stop worrying about a stupid potential planet when our economy will collapse and cause most of the world population to starve to death anyway. Everything will not be OK regardless

-rrr

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

After more careful consideration I think that those are not lens flares, but also not known celestial objects either, I just referenced the neave planetarium and could not find any known planets or stars to have been at those places at the times the videos/pictures were supposedly made.

But I still find it unlikely that a planet would always stick by the sun. So my hunch is that this could be a man made object, spy satellite perhaps.

People have been catching photos of nibiru next to the sun for over two years. That should have been enough time for us to spot it with the naked eye as we pass around the other side of the sun, if it was indeed a planet.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

i like ur signature lol

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

i like ur signature lol

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I really believe NIBIRU exists. It would explain some of Earth's disaters that wiped out civilizations ( Atlantis ). However this time around , we are dealing also with the 'Dark Riff ' or the alignment with the center of our galaxy in 20012.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This reminds me of the dark "spot" in the direct middle of the sun. A digital camera effect that people thought was something like good ol' Planet X. Of course (like these videos), it didn't strike folks as odd that it was always in the exact middle. Even though the videos spanned different months over a couple year period. Which means it amazingly had the perfect orbit around the sun that kept it directly center. Unlike um... say, all the planets.

I imagine this is the same sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
first post here.....

What I don't understand is why we're basing anything off of low resolution images taken of the sun without magnification or the proper lenses. You aren't going to get a good picture with that..... Normal cameras aren't made for astronomical observations. They are meant to record things within certain ranges of light intensity, at certain distances.

There are lenses for telescopes that allow you to easily look at the sun. They could take pictures of the sun which are many many times more accurate than these.

There are people documenting and watching the activity of the sun, sunspots and such, I think they would notice the artifact in question. Anyone would jump on the chance of documenting something like this if it was out of the ordinary. I would love to hear someone try to say that there is some sort of astronomy conspiracy where all astronomers try to hide this "nibiru."

I am all for conspiracy theories, but NOT ones like these where there is 0 evidence. Let's get some facts. Why spend hours speculating about stuff like this with no scientific background?

en.wikipedia.org...

Have you guys read that? According to it this whole nibiru thing is just another part of some bizarre pseudo cult that said we would all be gone in 2003.

I'd like to know why people believe in this conspiracy theory. What proof does anyone have and where did this story originate?

All I see is a lot of gullible people grasping on to anything they can find which might support a story that has more than questionable origins and accuracy.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rollerboogie

A very good first post! Star for you.
I totally share your mindset, and I think everyone else should. I don't mean not believing in Nibiru but having a sceptical, analytical mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I see my last post might be taken as a joke. But I was serious. Is there anyway we could destroy it? Not likely though..

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman
I see my last post might be taken as a joke. But I was serious. Is there anyway we could destroy it? Not likely though..

Well, for starters it would have to exist.
If it did exist, we would then need to know it's composition, speed, trajectory etc. And then we could determine if it would be possible to divert/destroy.

Now, as for this Niburu thing. I am not an astronomer, but to me I would think that if there were indeed something out there visible like in the vids then hundreds of thousands of astronomers would have seen it. If you use a filter on a scope trained at the sun, you will see it. It is not there.

If you go to www.spaceweather.com you will often find pictures that amateur astronomers take of the sun. I am talking incredible resolution with scopes designed to look at the sun. You would have a gaggle of amateur sky-nuts creaming their pants if there was something like this out there.

Another problem I have with this thing is it's supposed orbit. It would be impossible for a single planet to have such a large orbit around our sun, would it not? Unless it is an incredibly massive planet. I can see maybe if our sun were in a binary system and this were it's counterpart. In fact, I find that theory plausible although I have not read much analysis either for or against it. Just intuition..

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Here's a very informative video about Nibiru's trajectory.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

and here i thought this was Niburus trajectory:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just to add food for thought here.
That object in the Videos is not new or recent has been there for some time.
They mystery is why it remains unidentified.
It seems to be fairly large and has a regulare orbit around the Sun
There are lots and lots of pics.
Also check out the site in general.
Enjoy.

Orca part 1

Orca Part 2

Orca Part 3

Unexplained Solar anomaly

Unexplained Solar anomaly Part 2

Venus, the Sun and What?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

And I prefer to believe that you are right! So everybody go on home now...nothing to see here.

Er...well, after a closer look I guess your way is way worse. Ol' Nibiru's got it in for a bunch of the planets.

[edit on 10/21/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Well, I'm not quite sure just what those Milennium people were trying to say but it's interesting that this is not a new subject. Of course it goes back to 1983 with the IRAS satellite.

www.planet-x.150m.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

and here i thought this was Niburus trajectory:

hhhahaa, that was pretty funny

2nd haha

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

HaHaHa! Yeah...it looks like Doc Tesla's Nibiru has got a real mean streak. All I can say is "Nibiru...leave Britney Spears alone!" (and the rest of us too)

[edit on 10/21/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Just to add food for thought here.
That object in the Videos is not new or recent has been there for some time.
They mystery is why it remains unidentified.
It seems to be fairly large and has a regulare orbit around the Sun
There are lots and lots of pics.
Also check out the site in general.
Enjoy.

Orca part 1

Orca Part 2

Orca Part 3

Unexplained Solar anomaly

Unexplained Solar anomaly Part 2

Venus, the Sun and What?

Here’s an article from 1999 about the malfunctioning SOHO.
www.abc.net.au...
I think the Orca images are just camera glitches as SOHO was shutting down.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm definitely no expert. In fact next to you guys, I'm absolutely dumb but one thing I have noticed.....in those videos, the anomaly is always in the same place! And always the same size!

Now my question is, would that still be the case if it was a sun-dog as someone suggested?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join