It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

and you shouldnt take anyones word on anything,except your own. All Im saying is to look at it and can you honestly say it makes any sense at all? Don't you think it is very illogical, against the laws of phyiscs in this galaxy, that this supposedly big brown dwarf is still not seen by anyone(spare the photos).Realistically,nobody has seen it by themselves.
Does that make sense to you, or do you just decide to ignore things like it was supposed to be here in 2003,and then it was changed to 2012 when 2003 came and went. Or everyone has conveneintly forgotten may 15 2009 when half the world was usppsoed to see it with their naked eyes.

it just feels like deceptive or highly inaccurate information/timescale.

[edit on 11/21/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I do so love meteorlogical phenomenom, seeing as I am a bit of a weather junkie, but this would seem to be an astronomical phenomenom if these are photos of an actual object. If Nibiru isn't real then why did they make the South Pole Telescope?

pole.uchicago.edu...

The South Pole telescope (or SPT) is a new telescope deployed at the South Pole that is designed to study the Cosmic Microwave background. Constructed between November 2006 and February 2007, the SPT is the largest telescope ever deployed at the South Pole. This telescope provides astronomers a powerful new tool to explore dark energy, the mysterious phenomena that may be causing the universe to accelerate. We invite you to explore these pages to share in our experiences during the design, construction, and (currently) operation of this powerful telescope.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Nibiru images someone said:

1. tjsilver.com...

2. tjsilver.com...

3. tjsilver.com...

These have not been taken with a digital camera - a $2000 Cannon with anti-glare - the shot is of an incoming Alaskan storm system.

I never noticed the object in the shot!

There is flare - bear in mind at 70% reduction - Labs say the object is planetary!

Not the moon - there was no waning gibbious that day!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
BTW These are taken in Oregon State - which incidentally has been under constant Chemtrail Bombardment and has hardly seen any sun because of the storms!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

se are videos i have seen time and time again, i think around 2003-2004.

I dont think these videos are real. one of them looks to be a lens flare.

the others however, i think one was (edited) [hoax.] I cannot prove it, but i remember an OLD thread on here with the same vid.

IF there was a planet X, i think we'd be definitely be able to see it by now in the southern hemisphere. IM NOT 100% sure on that, so dont take my word for it. just thought id leave a tidbit or two.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by majick

Wow, Majick! That's kinda scary isn't it? Well, I just don't know what to think about all this but I pray it's all some silly hoax.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Has this video been on here yet? It's fairly recently uploaded.

My self defence mechanism is hoping that it was filmed on one of those Nokias with the double glassy thing. No idea where it was filmed.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Whoa! It looks like it's really getting closer. I would think it would pick up speed as it nears the sun from the increased gravitational effects. Thanks for the video.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by majick

Sorry it took so long but ...truly, thank you for the pictures and the information. These photos are becoming more and more prevalent.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
www.time.com...

whats this? haha maybe maybe planet x

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The History Channel just ran a decent show on The Kolbrin Bible and all this stuff.

Surprised no one mentioned it, here.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Nibru was proven to be a hoax wasn't it? The data that people based Nibru on (the reason why there must be a planet out there beyond Pluto) NASA reexamined thier data and said they made a mistake and there is no reason to believe there is anything past Pluto.

That + ZS has been proven to be wrong about many of his translations.

So there is something up in the sky.. or it seems so.. what data does anyone have that suggests it is in the right spot a 10th planet would be in or other scientific data saying how it is effecting toe orbits of Pluto and Neptune?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Everything is proven to be a hoax. For me the whole official reporting is hoax like. They took the antigravity machine away and most of the technology and flying nazi saucers from germany to USA and Russia(?). In poland there are still huge industrial caves underground with some of this stuff forgotten. Strange there are some black triangle planes, 1:1 like the new american ones. We will probably never know the truth anyway. Its not science-fiction, this is the past and they seem to be good reverse technology engineers. Are they able to build something from themself do they need to collect trash to develop "new" technologies?
I dont know, this may be reason why its still beeing done in secret. No matter what they do.
We will probably never know it anyway. So its the nibiru story too. If nibiru exist we will be able to see it soon. Just look around and be prepared whatever happen.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by irelandgoblins]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
There is no need for any videos. All my european collegues can confirm thgey can see nibiru
every early morning at the sunrise. They were asking themself what it can be, but it was not moving, so it wasnt a comet. There is no doubt its nibiru and not american weather baloon.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by irelandgoblins

Which countries? I would like to see it myself.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Poland - seen today, Germany, France, Ireland. Have a look at the sunrise. Look exactly.
I will try to make some hq pictures of it once i see it again, when the clouds are gone.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

i recently saw that as well.

very interesting stuff, how the Egyptians went around just gathering knowledge and made one giant book, and this is what the majority of religions are based from.

also how there are 2 different times in Egyptian history where they reported having sun for 3 days. As well as ancient Maya and Hopi legends talk about a period where it went dark for a period of 3 days and then they saw light.

weird stuff.

maybe niburu is coming again like it always has throughout history

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Has this video been on here yet? It's fairly recently uploaded.

My self defence mechanism is hoping that it was filmed on one of those Nokias with the double glassy thing. No idea where it was filmed.

Hm. Can't make much of it, but I'm no astronomer.
It don't know if a brown dwarf would reflect sunlight like that...isn't it supposed to be behind the sun (oh nevermind, my bad). Second, it's a brown dwarf, so it isn't supposed to reflect any sunlight at all (not with that intensity). But then again, I'm no astronomer.
I am Dutch however, so I guess I could get out a little earlier and see it myself! However, that video doesn't seem proof to me at all -based on my own common-sense.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well, the sun does shine all the way around, so it would be still giving anything there behind it, enough light to reflect. I'm not saying that it's there, or not, I'm leaving this one well and truly open. We live in a violent universe, and something has wiped off several civilizations in the past, and we don't fully know what caused it.

It could turn out that it was filmed on one of those phone cameras that have the second bit of glass in, like that other video which was discussed on this site a while back. But i don't know what this was filmed on, so I can't say that for sure.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Maybe I am missing something because I am having a problem with my audio but in the third video there is a little montage of photos. Why is one of them from the movie "Star Wars?"

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join