It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Debunk myself? Well, I'm not convinced this whole subject is even valid ....but this is ATS after all and we ATSers love this sort of thing.

Ah ok, fair enuf

Maybe you should research meteorological phenomenen. There has been many a time when these have been labelled as potential Nibiru's

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
LOL The sad thing about this is, I could make a video and say "I CAN HAS SEE NIBIRU" And it could be totally doctored, but you all will believe it. LOL ITS YOUTUBE IT NEVER LIES NOR DOES THE INTERWEBS IT CAN'T LIE LOL NO SUCH THING AS DOCTORED NO NO IMPOSSIBLE ROFL!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I do so love meteorlogical phenomenom, seeing as I am a bit of a weather junkie, but this would seem to be an astronomical phenomenom if these are photos of an actual object. If Nibiru isn't real then why did they make the South Pole Telescope?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benihime
Removed By Staff

Why are people like this tolerated on ats? account should be banned, plus its obvious this person is about 13. Maybe ats should stop under 16s joining.

[edit on 11/17/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I just went outside my office and snapped this shot of Nibiru from my phone! What do?

My Pic Of Nibiru / Planet X at 10:40am Nov. 17th 2009

Picture taken from Richmond, VA at 10:40a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 17th 2009

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Benihime

Go outside, take a picture of the Sun with your camera phone (everyone has one now a days) then post results Like I did. You can clearly see the Planet X. Tell me I doctored your phone before you took the picture, moron.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mortimer452

If it is a hoax, then what the hell is this??

Taken an hour ago outside my office with my cell phone. Don't believe me, go outside yourself and snap a shot.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wow.....world breaking siting on the day you joined ATS.....Thats a conspiracy in itself

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
CaptainPicard, take 2 or 3 pictures, from slightly different positions. If the "object" stays in the same place, then it's there, if it moves, then it is lensflare.

I'm willing to bet I know what it is. (ok, it's dark now, do it tomorow
)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainPicard

The moon?? This is the time when after the full moon on Oct 30th, the moon catches the Sun in the sky. During this time there is no moon in the sky during the night because it follows the Sun across the sky.

This just gives the theory a bad rap.

In all honesty, I don't think we will be able to see Marduk/The Punnisher till it arrives. We will see the signes of the times (not JW version, but real life) before we see the cause.

I say we, as being the general public.

Do you honestly think they(World Governments) would make an announcement about this? That would cause the peons who had no hope for safe shelter, to not work so hard, jeopardizing spots in those safe place bunkers. There would be world wide chaos.

Then those underground bunkers would not be as safe as some feel they might be.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
CaptainPicard, take 2 or 3 pictures, from slightly different positions. If the "object" stays in the same place, then it's there, if it moves, then it is lensflare.

I'm willing to bet I know what it is. (ok, it's dark now, do it tomorow
)

I'll definitely take some more tomorrow!! I am going to try to get it at sundown too. I know it is not a lens flare and that should be clear in my first picture. The 2nd one didn't upload to well. But I have it saved above 1000x1000 and you can make it out a lot better and see it is not the moon or a lens flare.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
[edit on 17-11-2009 by CaptainPicard]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If it moves at all, it is in front of the sun.

If this was Nibiru, it would be in the same position for a while longer than the moon.

How did you make out Captain?

There are other thoughts that we will not see it, till it passes around the sun. Not sure why...methane gas igniting???

It is something that will spark it to incinerate 1/3 of the planet. Biblical authors were adamant about the damage this event would have on the surface of the planet calling it the wrath of God.

They also state that it would "come like a thief in the night". Which means we will not be aware of it's approach.

I am not a bible thumper, merely using the book as a source for ancient records. The bible doesn't seem to take away from the Sumerian seals, which pre dates biblical authors.

Though the middle east area seems to be in chaos over disputing who is right, I seem to find they are both right in certain ways. There is also room for distortions within separate beliefs as being done by human hands.

The basic revelations are sound.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It's been cloudy as hell for the past 2 days

But, after all the other science forums I sent the picture too, I receive an overwhelming response from people saying that it is Venus or Mercury.

I am more likely to beleive it is Venus or Mercury because of the other data on Nibiru stating that it is a Brown Dwarf and that BD's don't give of light nor reflect it...clearly the picture is of an object reflecting light from the sun.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So whats up with this nibiru anyway?

it was confirmed that starting may 15 2009 people south of the equator could see it with a naked eye. that turned out to be a big fat lie,started by dont know who.

So really, it doesn't make any sense that it is still not visible.

Does it supposedly reach it's closest point to earth on dec 21 2012?
Doubt we'll see anything.

You guys have 37 months max for it to show up,otherwise you'll be th4 laughing stock and nobody will ever take you seriously on anything.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Hey, what if it does come?

We would never see an apology from you, would we?

I don't know if this will ever show.... it is just that all the warnings from our ancient ancestors say it will come at its predicted time. There are not a whole lot of things I could change either way..... other than to prepare for my death.......

There is way more evidence that it will show up, than evidence that nothing happens. All the geological, archeological and recorded ancient reports say something will come, and they point to a time in the near future.

I would take these things at face value.

Who are you and why should I take your word on this?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Thank you for your excellant contribution to the post. Photos identical to yours are showing up more and more on the internet. These look NOTHING like lens flares or sundogs.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And also as far as brown dwarfs not giving off any light, I once read a description of one as looking like a glownig piece of charcoal in the dark. Perhaps...just perhaps mind you, as the dwarf star gets closer to the sun would it speed up a bit due to the pull of the sun, and also would it be heated by the sun the same way an approaching comet is? The ancients depicted it as a 'winged sun', the explaination for the 'wings' being injecta like a comet's tail.

[edit on 11/21/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

apology for WHAT? I never said it won't .Anything is possible, but this is jsut based on the timescale, it's chances of being real are getting thinner and thinner. 99.99999% it is a hoax(it was already supposed to arrive in 2003 remember,then they conveniently moved it to 2012 to make it more competent because of the mayan claendar,timewave zero etc)

there isn o logical reason for it to appear either. A spiritua lascension on the other hand, is due already,so it is logical.We are overdue for it.

And this Planet X is simply illogical to me, it has no point except fear-mongering,that works on some.
But like I said I'm not debunking it,simpyl saying it is illogical for it to appear all of a sudden when it supposedly should be seen with naked eye right now.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join