It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
For all those who say "if Nibiru is real then why don't people see it?".....well, they do see it.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10/18/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
star and flag, these are new to me...great job.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Yeah, they're interesting to watch until you stop and think just what it means for humanity. (Big sigh....).

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There was an anomaly that appeared on STEREO-B satellite images 2 weeks ago on the 5th and 6th of October.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

This anomaly in the image may just be dirt or junk on the lens, but I can't really say one way or the other.

Remember that "Brown Dwarfs" neither reflect light like other planets in our solar system, nor do they emit their own light like our sun.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Wow. Thanks for the images.
There certainly is a lot of conflicting information about Nibiru. It has been described as having a red glow with what appear to be wings, which is actually a discharge much like that of a comet. I guess we'll see.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yes, it could be a planet or moon that orbits the brown dwarf reflecting the sunlight from our main sun, instead of it being the brown dwarf, or similar star itself.

I wonder if it's one of our planets though like venus or mecury, there needs to be a completely independent, comprehensive proof or debunk research on this...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Yes, I agree we need someone to say if it's just an ordinary planetary body. Phage, where are you?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
There certainly is a lot of conflicting information about Nibiru. It has been described as having what appear to be wings

There was also this SOHO (LASCO C3) image from March of this year (which showed some anomaly which appeared to have "wings". If I remember correctly debunkers/skeptics were claiming that it was a 'Sungrazing Comet':

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Again ....thank you for the contribution.
Are you aware of the story behind the alien in your avatar? If not, it's quite fascinating.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Yes, it could be a planet or moon that orbits the brown dwarf reflecting the sunlight from our main sun, instead of it being the brown dwarf, or similar star itself.

The 'anomaly' which I was talking about in those pictures, was the "dark" round spot closest to the sun which is neither reflecting light nor producing it. In those photos if it really is an object/body and not just dirt on the lens, then it is neither reflecting nor producing any light. This I find odd.

The other 2 objects which are definitely reflecting light, are 2 of the other planets in our solar system.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Great Videos MissSmartyPants...

Without being all doom n gloomy... what would be the benefits of this planet? Are there any? Could the planet be inhabitable? Could it be a ticket out of our current planet? What is your opinion? could you elaborate on your 'big sigh' a little please?

I can only imagine the possibilities, and unless someone knows for certain... no one can really call this improbable(the existence of X...)... I really found the last video the most striking...

In my opinion.... It could be possible that this was the planet that hit the moon, ages ago..., it could be the reason we have an asteroid belt(aka former planet), but I don't think that this planet will hit ours in the near future... - But if it does exist, and I'm around to see it come close... what a show it would be! I probably wouldn't sleep very much

Starred and Flagged. TY!!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by StoneGarden
but I don't think that this planet will hit ours in the near future..

I don't know of anybody claiming that right now.

Most who are claiming it is real, are claiming that it will swing through our solar system, coming close enough to earth to greatly affect our planet through the gravitational force which this immense planetary body would have on other objects.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Most of the Vid/Pictures can be explained by optics, flares and normal planetary orbits etc...

However I find a link after playing the last video in your OP interesting here:

Has anyone followed the coordindinates of that object since the time of the video made? Or seen it before, discussed etc?

Can anyone tell me where it is meant to be now, and if so any astronomers out there who know its distance now to us and relative position to the earth, esp the differance in the position of it, AND distance on the date of the video, and the same for now?

Is it a labelled object officially if so what is it called?

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 18-10-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

Of course it wouldn't have to actually hit the planet to affect the planet. Supposedly it's a brown dwarf star(most solar systems are binary systems) with, I believe, seven 'moons/planetoids' orbiting it. That...passing through our solar system would have to leave a mark. Hence the big sigh.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Could it be Venus or Jupiter? I know Venus is slightly visible at dusk sometimes..
2nd line

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Not trying to be a thread killer or anything but all you really got there are some good videos of reflections. I'm gonna star and flag you anyway, because you never know, keep looking up, the universe is amazing.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

I wish I knew.
Phage....Internos....anybody?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by StoneGarden

Of course it wouldn't have to actually hit the planet to affect the planet. Supposedly it's a brown dwarf star(most solar systems are binary systems) with, I believe, seven 'moons/planetoids' orbiting it. That...passing through our solar system would have to leave a mark. Hence the big sigh.

You are correct, and i believe astronomers just recently found out or sun, is binary star, correct me if I'm wrong...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Solidus Green eye

I wish I knew.
Phage....Internos....anybody?

I know for a fact Phage will tell you its not Planet X, he has said it many times in plenty of other planet X threads.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well I can safely say that the first three there are a meteorological optical phenomenen known as a sundog...

I thought you Nibiru'ers said that Nibiru was only able to be seen from the south pole? That in itself is incorrect too, as if was able to be seen from the south pole it would be visible from the entire southern hemisphere....and I live in the southern hemisphere.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join