It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have less than 6 weeks to ensure the survival of your family

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonsbreaths
Have you worked for Obama long?
If not why are you trying to do the governments job of panicking people? Any intelligent person now days will ignore anything coming from the panic experts ( known mostly as Obama, congress and the House) because they have found they are lieing about the sky is falling or the wolf is coming.
Try instead to tell people to calmly get ready and why. Then they might believe you.
Should they get ready, yes. But one should always try to be ready for some things.

OBAMA???? really....his government? Can you please look at what you posted... Is it really Obamas government that is doing all these things?...I think not its the THE GOVERNMENT! This has noting to do with political sides do you get this...? This is not Bush 1 2 or Clinton or Obama... It's about the Government as a whole and operational machine everyone who has ever voted has built. We put these people in office who created jobs within the government who have no human emotion to the task they preform. We are tax I.D. numbers and 1's and 0's to them. The system we have created looks at a computer screen presses enter and set forth the destruction of 'We the people" in the form of digital i.d. numbers and e-mails this isn't Obama my friend this is the government. Stop lableing this right or left.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea

Originally posted by questioningall

200 million will die horrible deaths from breathing in the dust particles (radiation/uranium?) those particles will circle the northern globe 9 times - when that happens the food baskets of the world along with all animals (that we eat) will be contaminated - after that - when people eat that contaminated meat - 1 to 2 billion will die!

Won't weather patterns spread these particles from the north to the southern hemisphere during these 9 rotations?

Not that i know how these things work, but i would have expected the whole globe to be contaminated if this would happen.

Anybody here know how the weather systems have effects on the north and south sides?

Or do they not have that abilty to transfer contaminents to each other

Sure. If the theoretical nuclear dust particles were to get into the jet stream the whole world would be irradiated. There may be other ways of this happening, too (I just don't know).

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Does it seem like Israel will bomb Iran?
Yes

When they nuke Iran - does it make sense micro particles that could be tainted in some way (they hit an underground bunker of toxic materials)?
Yes

Then does it make sense those particles could go thousands of feet into the air and get swept up by the jet stream?
Yes

I can't predict the future but it seems to me unlikely that Israel would Nuke Iran. Why?

www.davidson.edu...

Because it would be like Wisconsin nuking NY. Don't you think they'd be worried about the fallout?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by really]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Haha, the Webbot guys have tricked their 'subscribers' into believing that they cannot spread the results or the magic will fail. lol, even Ron Hubbard would be surprised that people are this gullible.

Webbot is a joke, timewave zero is a joke, give it a week and the Galactic Light Federation people will have a fee based report ready concerning October 25th as well...

That said, I am still stockpiling for the apocalypse. The chances of 'something bad' happening this winter are uncomfortably high, and I would rather have a room full of beans, bullets, and band-aids than wish I did in hindsight. Will the US economy crash this soon, or drag out for potentially another decade? Who knows, but in the meantime it only makes sense to be ready for anything.

As for the issue of fallout and a nuclear/bio attack between Iran and Israel... Come on people, dust clouds killing billions around the Earth? Any nuclear incident would be a relatively minor burp in the big picture, yeah there would be slightly irradiated crops in the general area but unless they are going to drop Tsar Bomba on a few rickety centrifuges I really don't think we need to worry about that particular slant on things.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here we go again, another of my " favorite " attention grabbing piles of.
Do you know my little westie dog turned around 4 times before doing a poo tonight ? Then she turned around twice before going wee ?
So after doing all the multiples of 6, I thought the world was going to end in 6 days time.
Then I realised she just wanted to go to the toilet. FFS

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmadmax
Here we go again, another of my " favorite " attention grabbing piles of.
Do you know my little westie dog turned around 4 times before doing a poo tonight ? Then she turned around twice before going wee ?
So after doing all the multiples of 6, I thought the world was going to end in 6 days time.
Then I realised she just wanted to go to the toilet. FFS

heh, thanks for the giggle

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If Israel nukes Iran, the radiation will be an immediate problem for points east. Pakistan, India, China. This guy talks about six weeks. We are in trouble here in about a week and a half when they roll out the vaccine and the fema "windowless" buses. I'll be we never even make it to a fema camp. There is nothing we can do to save ourselves, except if everyone in the country would suddenly wake up and look alive.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Would you really want to be the "elite" What a nasty world they are building. What an awesome world we would have had this past hundred years without them. Just think, no poisons in our food, no chemtrail poisons, no vaccines, no poison meds to prescribe to the elderly, 15 to 20 pills of poison, only natural remedies. People could choose natural remedies today, but they will be outlawed by Jan. Well anyway we probably won't live past then next two weeks, but we've had a wonderful existence simply because we didn't know about the "elite" and what they were up to and we didn't know about the chemtrails, and poisons. We thought the Nazis were defeated in WWII. Blissful existence.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I post this for you...

This is (more than likely) a building event, but it's best to be prepared. It just takes soo long TO prepare. Hope this helps you

1. Dried rice and mixed beans provide all the essential amino acids one needs. (very cheep, needs boiled)
2. Water can be stored, but can be purified through boiling/ pool shock. (you can find the appropriate time/amount, online).
3. Children may need candy as a reward for eating, or to break up food fatigue. (any mixed hard candy that doesn't spoil may work).
4. Protection (anything to ward off would be robbers/ attackers).
5. Last, but not least, the will to survive and maintain hope for the future. (no matter how bleak it may seem at the time)

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I agree bumblebee.

It is the whole frigging system.

It is not just some individual.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction

English is a second language to me. I used to have a disclaimer on my signature apologizing for my grammar since English is not my mother language. I probably should put it back.

Thanks for bringing that mistake to my attention.

English is a third language for me, and as I have said before, I normally do not like to point out the grammatical flaws of other people.

I made that statement simply because a lot of people like to claim anyone who believes in predictions is "uneducated."

My point is that people shouldn't judge others, or belittle them for what they believe, and I usually do this by pointing out some of their flaws. At least their grammatical flaws that is.

As for this prediction. Well, many people didn't believe the economic crisis would last very long, yet there have been predictions made, including by the web-bot, which stated the economic crisis was not over, and unfortunately will only get worse.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
maybe hes talking about the collapse of the dollar, im so scared =/

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
You are saying I have no right to make a question regarding how people that make or post predictions feel in terms of the responsibility of their claims. That is your point of view but I think it is a pertinent question

Again, read my response...

I didn't say anywhere that you shouldn't be asking question. What you did is more than "asking questions." You stated that the OP should take responsibility for the actions ADULTS make regarding this prediction....

I keep puting in capital letters the word ADULTS for a reason...

Each ADULT has his, or her own responsibility as what they do about this sort of predictions. You can believe it and have food, and other essentials stored, or you can decide not to do anything, and live your life as if nothing is happening.

You, and others like you like to claim "predictions never come true". Yet many times have predictions been posted which occurred.

I have posted predictions which came to pass, such as Ed Dames prediction about North Korea using a nuclear weapon in their own territory as a test which happened within a week or so after the prediction was made.

I also posted under the name Muaddib other predictions from Ed Dames, such as the rust like mold which would infest harvests such as wheat, and would start in Africa.

Ed Dames stated that this will affect crops worldwide, and there would be many deaths because of it. Not too long ago I posted a link in which it is shown that this mold, which started in Africa, is bound to spread around the world and affect all crops, and this is happening.

Ed Dames stated before mad cow disease was even known that a new disease would affect cows, and he, alonside his remote viewer students saw that in the future there won't be milk for infants, and many infants would die because of this.

Around 2006-2007 or so Ed Dames also predicted that a new disease, in the form of avian flu, would affect much of the world including the U.S. and he stated many people will die from it.

He predicted the avian flu before 2005-2007, and stated before it happened that there would be flocks of birds which will fall down to the ground death. I also posted this under the name Muaddib.

There have been some other members who have also posted predictions of others which have come to pass. But every time someone has to claim, anyone with common sense would know this."

Concerning this particular prediction, Ed Dames and others have predicted the economic collapse, and even the death of the dollar which many members claimed would never happen, yet it is occurring as we speak.

Yes, there have been predictions that have been wrong, and believe it or not I wish none of them to occur. Yet many have happened which leads me to believe others will occur too.

I have posted my own vision/dreams/predictions too in the forums under the name Muaddib, and at least some have come to pass.

Meanwhile other predictions which I believe will occur have been seen by other members.

For at least two years I have been preparing, i haven't "left everything" but i do live at the base of a mountain in the outskirts of a small-medium city of 50,000 people. The preparations I have made have allowed me to have power when the entire city and surrounded areas have lost power for over a day.

I also have food stored which will last for about two years, as well as organic seeds, and other necessities.

But anyway, every ADULT has to take personal responsibility about everything, including whether they get prepared or not because of the advice given in predictions.

You shouldn't be telling people to "take responsibility" for the decisions that you, and others make about predictions being posted. It is YOUR responsibility to either be prepared, or not.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Last I heard, todays nukes don't leave behind much radiation if any. I don't think fallout is really a problem anymore. I'd find you a source but.. I'm just not that excited to convince you
google it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
BTW, some other members and I have posted threads about this prediction.

Here is one of my posts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

As I remember correctly, there were two possible scenarios, not only the one about Israel bombing Iran. Anyway, some of their predictions did not occur exactly on the dates they stated, but very close to them.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If lives are in danger why in the hell are you concerned over a copyright?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have made another post regarding the recent Iran events relating to this topic. Please review my last post HERE. My past warnings go somewhat beyond anything I've read on webbot. I'm sad to say there is "a little more" to the predictions than I previously reported. All I suggest is that you prepare (within you means). DO you believe some people have insight to the future? Me neither. It's all in their heads...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't know. It's all borrowed time anyway. I'll let you guys play Mad Max.There is a difference between living and surviving. Besides I've had a good run. The idea of living in a cave just doesn't appeal to me. Call me an elitist but the pool is warm, the beer is cold and my lady looks awfully good. If it all ends tomorrow I'll die a happy man. I'll check back in six weeks. If nothing happens I think your going to owe everyone an apology.And if it does, look me up. I'm buying. Can't expect to swallow the end of the world sober, do ya?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In six weeks, you can and WiLL get my apology

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join