It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have less than 6 weeks to ensure the survival of your family

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Do it now!...you should have prepared months ago (or years for that matter), but if your are to have any chance at surviving, you must act NOW. At least it will give your family a fighting chance. REMEMBER, you can never be wrong to invest in food, water, and protection. As a webbot "subscriber and skeptic"' for 1+ years, I feel it is my duty to inform anyone whom will listen. If you have the means, spend whatever you can, even if you have to do without for now, to prepare. IMHO, this is the threshold...Do what you must. GOD bless and protect each and every soul.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cellardoor1976

To which parts of the world is this directed at? Or are you putting this out as a global warning? What events are we to prepare for

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
boy the number of times we have seen this on here.....

while webbot is interesting, i wouldnt put a lot of stock in it.

never hurts to prepare, but i'm not so sure this warning is it.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's global, but its the US that concerns me. When I first subscribed to webbot project, I thought it would be something to criticize and debunk, a good laugh...Unfortunately, it has changed my life (for the worst, I might add) I wish I could go back to the ignorance I once knew...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Is the sky falling?

Seriously, you need to be a little more detailed than that!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So is this warning for a man-made disaster (wwiii) or natural disaster such as a metor strike, pole shift, solar flare or alien attack?
Please provide more information for us.
Why just post that we need to prepare. I would need to know what to prepare for and where i would be best situated.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Are you referring to the October 25th date, OP?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Not that it means much in this day and time, but I will honestly give my word and stake my name upon this. I pray I am wrong. I will deeply apologize to anyone that heeds my advice if I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It would be helpful if you could provide a link or do a cut/paste of the actual warning that prompted you to start this thread. Also, you say that it has changed your life for the worse - is it possible that it's due to self-fulfilling prophesies?

I look forward to reading additional posts from you offering more details. I have a family of 6 and obviously I want to do what I can to "be prepared" for whatever may come our way but a bit more detail is needed and will be greatly appreciated.

Jemison

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
Not that it means much in this day and time, but I will honestly give my word and stake my name upon this. I pray I am wrong. I will deeply apologize to anyone that heeds my advice if I am wrong.

Your word means nothing to me, if you are stating that readers hear on ATS need to act now then you should give a pretty damn good reason why with FACTS thankyou.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't think US law allows me to give details, I think that would be a copyright violation. It only costs 10 US for the report. You can get it at halfpasthuman.com. I don't want to start some big hoopla. If you guys can afford it, check it out. If not, please prepare.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
It only costs 10 US for the report. You can get it at halfpasthuman.com. I don't want to start some big hoopla.

Then you should not have started this post dont you think?
I am not going to pay for information that should be free if we are all in peril.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by no1dea]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

In my humble opinion...

You have exactly six weeks to be proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i followed web-bot for 12months.i believe it was the earth-quake preditions(TWIN_QUAKES).for oct. nov. dec. of2008,that did them in...REASON: linguistic interpretations flawed ,,was the excuse..now i see the prediction of dec.2012..if they get the predictions from sub-concience chit-chat on the internet, then the 2012 scenerio should have been predicted by them years ago.. planet-X is a fact. it's obit fact. dicovered in the 80's..why was the space stations(yes more than just one)completion date bumped up to 2012??nasa has taken unnessary risk and heavy un safe heavy schedule..

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blkraven7

So do you know what this october/november will bring as the the OP will not say what we are to prepare for?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Just dont tell us word for word what it says. Give us something! thats not violating any cop right laws.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
A quick google search for webbot predictions, Oct '09 led me to this page: www.godlikeproductions.com...

This is the only thing I could find regarding 10/09

October 2009 * Internet becomes sporadic * May be due to power being down so many places OR * May be due to government control under a kind of Patriot Act 3 – designed to quell the social disorder which is dragging into the fall, although enforceability may be an issue, depending on resources and viable currency…

Cellar, as long as you aren't doing a cut/paste and you are putting the info in your own words how in the world could there be a copyright violation? I'm curious, how old are you? Don't take that the wrong way, I'm not asking to be insulting, I'm simply trying to get an understanding of your mindset and how you view the world. Like it or not, age is a major factor in the way we view the world and process a variety of information. Also, you never mentioned if it's possible that reading the webbot predictions caused things to go down hill for you simply due to your thoughts and having a self fulfilling prophecy. Could you please give us some examples of the webbot predictions that you are crediting for making your life take a turn for the worse?

I believe that you are sincere in your warning and that you really are trying to help others but for your warning to have the impact that you want it to make you need to offer more information.

Jemison

Jemison

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Im smiling right now, because I saw this just about this time last year.

But Im going to take your warning.. And Im going to go practice fishing.. for uh.. survival.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
For as long as I have read ATS these predictions have turned up. Countless times I was told to move away, stock up, buy guns, reach my family, etc. nothing ever happened. And then the people that made the prediction just shut up. Go silent.

Usually I don't care and just live on but just this once I will ask:

- If anyone on this site does heed your warning. Spends funds and disrupts their social, professional and family life over your prediction and then nothing happens will you take responsibility?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

Are you referring to the October 25th date, OP?

NewSense, regardless of what the OP was referring to, since you mentioned the date, can you share with us what is significant about Oct. 25?

Thanks.

Jemison

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join