It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have less than 6 weeks to ensure the survival of your family

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
I hate to say it, but, this WILL happen...

It won't effect everyone, yes maybe start some hysteria but I doubt it will effect everyone. I have faith and my Bible says when Iran attacks Israel God will stop them, it will just go back on top of them trust me, fear not.
Iran is in Bible prophecy as Persia.

I am sorry and I do not mean to offend but having faith in the bible is wasting your precious life. There is no God, he will not come and save you and the fact that he wrote the ten commandments shows that if he is real then he rules by dictatorship ( the first 5 are all about HIM!). If there was a God then why do so many innocent people die everyday and yet drug dealers make money and conmen walk this earth?, why isn't the world a better place filled with harmony. Everyday I read about a murder, death, theft and violence. Where is your GOD? He 'Made' us and we are broken, the world would be a better place without religon.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thank you very much for posting this information and keeping us all informed. I really hate that the web-bot folks get all of this information which is always dire, and yet they don't feel that it is thier duty to inform the public of thier findings, but rather to charge us to know this information. If it were me, and I had stumbled upon technology like this, I would feel that it was my duty to warn everyone, and not try to make a quick buck off of it. But I guess that I am human!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Psi-Vampress

So true... and if everyone is dying or dead, what will they do with the money?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You know, my head is getting really confused with all of these "any day now SHTF" scenarios.

Part A of me thinks like this: Big companies are advertising plans for 2012-2015 expansions. The 2010 Soccer World Cup, the 2012 Olympics, Championship Leagues etc. Media and non-media all talking about future events taking place in 2020-2030. Is this Martial Law/Eternal Chaos thing actually realistic in this modern world?

Part B of me thinks: The Global Elite are the only ones who are certain of these dates and cannot tell anyone about when it will occur. They have enough money/power without anything ruining their plans to kill off 60% of the population.

Part C of me thinks: I might just be crazy.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
You know, my head is getting really confused with all of these "any day now SHTF" scenarios.

Part A of me thinks like this: Big companies are advertising plans for 2012-2015 expansions. The 2010 Soccer World Cup, the 2012 Olympics, Championship Leagues etc. Media and non-media all talking about future events taking place in 2020-2030. Is this Martial Law/Eternal Chaos thing actually realistic in this modern world?

Part B of me thinks: The Global Elite are the only ones who are certain of these dates and cannot tell anyone about when it will occur. They have enough money/power without anything ruining their plans to kill off 60% of the population.

Part C of me thinks: I might just be crazy.

It's mind control. But even then when the web bot captures these key strokes, mind you it is necessary to prepare, even when you least expect it. The words predictable and prediction have close spelling.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The world is not not to end in the next 2 years. Times will probably become very hard though. The US will probably fall into a state of martial law, due to eco collapse, war, and social breakdown. I have nothing to gain from these posts. Please people, just THINK about preparing for hard times.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
The reactions to my post is more than I bargained for...K...this is hard. Not that this will happen, but Israel may attack Iran underground facility round/bout oct. 25=+ 2-3 wks. US economy may crash bout the same time. US rebellion may build thru the next year and the US may cease to exist as the worlds watchdog/power, NWO. Food prices may increase due to global eco collapse. Gas/fuel prices may increase to $20/gallon. Please keep up your hope, this may not happen

I guess I'm showing my web ignorance, but I don't even know what a webot is. I'm also not a wizard who can divine the future. But all the predictions made from the quoted post above are events that many people who pay attention to current events have been making for a long time. As more time progresses, the ability to be more specific about a prediction becomes easier.

Here we go with my predictions: The US economy is so bad, worse than we are led to believe, that it will crash in some form in the next 6 months. This could include, but not limited to, bank closures while restructuring the currency, hyper inflation due to a devalued dollar, food riots as people struggle to get food, disrupted supply chain to businesses, virtually shutting commerce down, commercial aviation grinds to a halt because of civil disorder, martial law instituted to maintain some simblance or order(get used to that one), new conflict in the mid east as nations see their chance during our weakness to get Israel, associated chaos in the rest of the world, as our malaise spreads globally.

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. All I used for these predictions are current events, and a understanding of history. I can make an absolute guarantee about the above predictions. Some of them in one manner or another will happen in the near future. We have reached the point in our country's existance, that we can not step back from. Our leaders for many years decided to heed the wishes of the global elite, and not the wishes of their citizens. Now, we must fall, and go through whatever we deserve.

And lastly, the original post about having six weeks to ensure the survival of your family---- that's not really bad advice. Many people who tend to follow the idea of preparidness have been saying the same thing for a while. We are going to have one heck of a crap storm ride very soon. Use every bit of time you have to stock up. Soon, you won't have the opportunity. Put that in your prediction pipe and smoke it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Since July 2009 this is the third or fourth its going to end. The solar July 7th flare, the army guy saying nuclear end, the large meterior/ asteriod plummeting through the sun..... Prepare, yes, anything could happen.
Likely it will be inflation or illness related. In the old days our grandparents prepared to get through winter by canning foods. My grandmother lived through the depression and she NEVER forgot it.
She was the most frugal person ever from there forward. It was painful for all of us to watch her habits. Did anyone notice how chocolate and milk went up in price? I've got boys who eat everything in one big whiff. I have to actually hide food all over the house just to get through the week with out them eating it all on Monday. I really like the lady's idea who said to buy candy as a reward for children to eat their beans. I am
going to do that, my kids are sooo picky. If any thing would happen,
the children would also have a very difficult emotional time.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yea What is up with the History Channel?? Its always shows about how the earth will end, 2012, terroist, doom and gloom. I gotta stop watching it too. I am just a bundle of nerves waiting for the pole shift or the blazing asteroid to fall out of the sky.reply to post by Moose318

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Don't be to hard on the OP. I'll wager a bet that we all went through a Chicken Little phase ourselves. But, the post does bring up an interesting question and one that I hope someone with the ability to start a new thread will run with (I don't have enough posts to do this).

I'll address this question to everyone but first allow me to preface it a bit.

Very few here argue about what's to come. It appears to be more a disagreement over the timing of events than the events themselves. So,....

What event would you have to see to reach the conclusion that Armageddon was a real "here and now" event? Lets give the narrow parameter of seven days or less from event to total global meltdown.

Seriously, what would you have to see happen to get you to that point that you could say to yourself that "it's here"?

As for myself, I've given this a lot of thought and I just can't seem to wrap my brain around it. Every way I slice and dice this I still figure that there's something I've left out of the equation and it will be the thing I failed to consider that will start the dance. I don't have much faith in the Webot but I do have faith in the human mind.

What's going to be THE trigger event?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cellardoor1976

Why do you end your OP with "God Bless", yet cower in fear about what is to come?? We have known for 2,000 years about the NWO and what they are going to do when John revealed it to us in Revelation.

If you believe in God, then you understand that God is in complete control at all times, if your saved then what does it matter if they kill you??

I'm not concerned a single bit, God will provide for me, and if His plan is for me to perish, then so be that as well and I thank Him for my 33 years on this Earth. No amount of worrying can add a single minute to your life, when God decides to call you home that will be it.

Relax man, trust God, and use these dire times to win souls for the Lord.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gallifreyschild

LOL, '10 commandments'??

Try 613 commandments in the Bible.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmdrZero

Very few here argue about what's to come. It appears to be more a disagreement over the timing of events than the events themselves. So,....

What event would you have to see to reach the conclusion that Armageddon was a real "here and now" event? Lets give the narrow parameter of seven days or less from event to total global meltdown.

Seriously, what would you have to see happen to get you to that point that you could say to yourself that "it's here"?

As for myself, I've given this a lot of thought and I just can't seem to wrap my brain around it. Every way I slice and dice this I still figure that there's something I've left out of the equation and it will be the thing I failed to consider that will start the dance. I don't have much faith in the Webot but I do have faith in the human mind.

What's going to be THE trigger event?

I think that last question of yours is very pertinent
, and like you, I don't have a simple answer. However, I strongly suspect that as we have such a highly integrated system for money/financial matters, then a major, long-term breakdown of that system would be a huge bale of straw on the camel's back.

My pay goes straight into my bank account. I don't like this but I have no choice; direct-credit of pay is mandatory where I work and now is not a good time to go to my employer and complain about it. Far too many people are out of work as it is and I can easily be replaced by someone who won't complain. So, anyway... If I want cash I have to either go to an ATM and draw some out (for which I get charged a fee) or into the bank branch itself (for which I get charged a much larger fee as they would rather not have customers taking up their time with such simple transactions that the ATMs can do).

However, if the computer system were to go down in a big way, all the ATM's would be "out of order" -- meaning that technically there is nothing wrong with them but they can't actually do what they were designed for, as the thing that controls their actions doesn't work. (Odd concept, that!) In that case, I couldn't get cash from my bank branch either because their computers would also be down. And also, I wouldn't be able to buy anything with my plastic cards.

I've had this experience in the short term here when all our bank's ATM's across the country went down for a weekend a few years back when my wife and I had just started a short vacation and were out in the country. It was no fun for people like us who happened to be away from home, low on fuel, and with no food supplies handy and almost no cash. In the end we had to make a choice: use our small supply of cash to buy fuel to get home (where we always have plenty of food stored), or buy food and just stay where we were until things got fixed and we could continue our vacation. As we had no way of knowing how long this problem would last, we decided to buy the fuel and got ourselves home. I learned a lesson, though. Now we always keep a fair supply of cash handy -- enough to live on for at least a couple of weeks. In addition, we stockpile long shelf-life food supplies and also keep a fair store of drinking water.

Now multiply that weekend in duration and geographical extent.

In the event of a major and long-term failure at international level you'd soon have hundreds of millions of people who couldn't pay their bills, buy groceries or even buy gas for their cars. Never mind all the truckies who couldn't put diesel in their trucks, and who therefore couldn't transport any food or fuel supplies -- not even for people who had the cash on hand to buy it. As for the power companies, water-supply agencies and so on -- well I don't think I need to spell out what would happen if they couldn't continue to operate. If their employees couldn't get to work, then as the technical failures mounted up, they'd go down as well. Same goes for hospitals. Most get their food deliveries every day. They don't stockpile reserves. Their medical supplies would eventually run out as well.

Even police and military do not have unlimited reserves of food, fuel and ammunition... So the effects on what is seen as "law and order" would be drastic.

I won't even go into details about other things we take for granted, like garbage collection, TV, radio and print media news reporting (also often another form of garbage collection
), internet services, and even weather forecasting. We can imagine the possible effects if none of these are being provided.

And then there's the farmers who can't buy what they need to run their farms, grow and tend their crops and livestock, transport produce to the markets and so forth.

That's why I see this inter-connected globalized banking system -- especially the "cashless" electronic debit and credit methodology -- as a major threat to stability. If it goes down long-term for any reason then the knock-on effects could be quite drastic. Also, factor in the weather: if such a thing occurs in a northern hemisphere winter then it magnifies the seriousness of the possible consequences.

So, there's my perspective. I don't feel it's necessarily going to happen like that, but we have all seen the effects of the "banking crisis". Amplify that to some degree and we have the scenario I've outlined above.

Does this mean it has to occur by the end of October? No, not at all. But it's not reasonable to argue that it absolutely cannot happen around that time. There is bound to be a seriously bad time sooner or later, maybe starting tomorrow or maybe years from now. In any event it's better to calmly consider the hows and whys and look for ways to survive.

[edit on 17/10/09 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

"...into the bank branch itself (for which I get charged a much larger fee as they would rather not have customers taking up their time with such simple transactions that the ATMs can do).

Wow, you need a new bank. I've never heard of a bank charging you money to withdraw from your own account when walking into your local branch?

I fear our dependance on electricity. Everything is tied to electicity. That worries me greatly. My job is dependant on the internet. If the internet goes down, I'm out of business.... scary.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I want to make it perfectly clear that the thread starter is 100% correct. I would also like to point out every de-bunker on this site, especially the ones supporting a one world government, are serpent demons who have soul scalped people in society. These demons plan to proclaim they are our God, and so the fact they are demon pieces of #, and the fact they are in the majority of humans is the biggest kept secret. Every thing they say to humans is a form of mind control called "neuro linguistic programming", which is used to manipulate the subconsious to make people atheist, therefore defenseless against their rape, and torture of the human race. If I had no faith in the most high, these disgusting pieces of # would have killed me already.
They run this site. On the to left corner "go light" should be a DEAD GIVEAWAY.
Light basically refers to their "lucifer" coalition of light.

PREDICTIONS:

The demons in human bodies plan to (likely already have) injected themselves with a man made(or demons made) H5N1 flu virus that probably isn't contagious. They will show symptoms by November 1st. When this happens, police and the national guard will set up swine flu checkpoints. Anyone who doesn't get the mind control fluid containing vaccination, and the RFID bracelet which is the mark of the beast, will be taken to a FEMA holocaust camp. Chemtrails will drop symptoms of the swine flu to make everyone stopped have this option. By the end of November, the majority of society will be dead (people already see the coffins preparing), and Martial law will be declared, with every house being searched and if no consent, they will kick your door in with assault rifles, and tactical gear to check for symptoms. On December 21st, they will surrender power of the United States government to the false prophet who will turn the UN into a totalitarian state.

I would also like to add that 99% of sites online ore disinformation. They will say things that will REALLY HAPPEN are right around the corner, so when it really happens, NO ONE WILL PREPARE. This was what Y2K was all about. This is the real deal here. It is not more disinfo. The closest thing online to the truth is Sherry Shriner.

[promotional link removed]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by tader2]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tader2
On the to left corner "go light" should be a DEAD GIVEAWAY.
Light basically refers to their "lucifer" coalition of light.

Hmm, interesting. Always wondered what that was and never gave it much thought until now so I clicked on "go light" and all it did was make the background lighter.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by don rumsfeld]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Wow, you need a new bank. I've never heard of a bank charging you money to withdraw from your own account when walking into your local branch?

I fear our dependance on electricity. Everything is tied to electicity. That worries me greatly. My job is dependant on the internet. If the internet goes down, I'm out of business.... scary.

Well, in the Czech Republic banks charge us for everything. It's normal here; they take whatever they can get away with.

Yep...Electricity. It's a modern form of "hydraulic despotism". If we play up too much all they have to do is switch off the power supply and we're in trouble. It's really that simple.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join