It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have less than 6 weeks to ensure the survival of your family

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's not so much about copyright, but protecting the validity of the project

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by tsloan

I agree bumblebee.

It is the whole frigging system.

It is not just some individual.

Bumblebee = Your Gaurdian

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Do you have a question for me ? I don't understand you reply

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
The reactions to my post is more than I bargained for...K...this is hard. Not that this will happen, but Israel may attack Iran underground facility round/bout oct. 25=+ 2-3 wks. US economy may crash bout the same time. US rebellion may build thru the next year and the US may cease to exist as the worlds watchdog/power, NWO. Food prices may increase due to global eco collapse. Gas/fuel prices may increase to $20/gallon. Please keep up your hope, this may not happen

I think you have some anxiety, something else is bothering you and all this information of fear is coming out like a fountain. I agree there is fear of war, no doubt there is and we all know that. But by adding a date you are building up uneeded anxiety, we will never know the dates if an invasion or war breaks out. If Iran go suicidle then the date is unknown but if we attack Iran then we know when it will happen as it will be a warning to them to comply.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but, this WILL happen...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I hate to say it, but, this WILL happen...

It won't effect everyone, yes maybe start some hysteria but I doubt it will effect everyone. I have faith and my Bible says when Iran attacks Israel God will stop them, it will just go back on top of them trust me, fear not.
Iran is in Bible prophecy as Persia.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The closer the date encroaches, I'll post/reply and tell you what I think you need to expect. If nothing comes of this, Like I said, I'll apologize. If it does come to pass, it won't matter will it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
We go through this every year, usually several times a year. I remember last fall it was the same thing, everyone thought the Earth was going to split in half because of the majorly hyped earthquake prediction. Then the webbot people claimed it was actually that ponzi scheme scandal they were predicting, even though they went on interviews trying to scare everyone half to death.

Then they told us we would have a "summer of hell" this year. Guess what? We're all still here. If you think about it, what they are now predicting sounds better than a summer of hell, so in comparison maybe we will have a lovely winter. Watch, when nothing horrible happens, or when barely anything happens, they will claim they were accurate again. Not worth one penny, let alone ten dollars.

Stuff happens on a regular basis. Today some stuff happened. Some of it was bad, but only for some people. Next month some more stuff will happen. Can I have your $10 now?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Love that "Catzilla"!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yes, I am a christian too, but in the last days, all nations will turn against Israel. This is coming shortly after their attack on Iran. No bs. Get ready... I don't know if you believe in the "rapture", but "rapture" is mentioned nowhere in the bible. If you can find it, please copy/paste. We are to endure the tribulations

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
No summer of hell?? Did you not read over 1 billion starving worldwide? (1/6 the world population)?. Just because it isn't happening in you back yard, doesn't mean it has no merit.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It's not so much about copyright, but protecting the validity of the project

Protecting the validity of the project? What, did someone have you sign a CDA/NDA? You made a post telling us all we have less than 6 weeks to ensure the survival of our families, yet you talk about protecting the validity of the project? If any of this is true, and you had any decency as a human being, you wouldn't type what you just typed.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
More than likely, I am clinically insane. No-one should listen to anything I say. Seriously...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cellardoor1976

I actually hadn't heard that 1/6th of the world's population starved to death this summer. This is news to me.

As far as I know, nothing happened this summer that isn't the same type of stuff that has been going on for a long time now. But, I wasn't saying that nothing ever happens. I'm saying that lots of things happen worldwide everyday. As far as I can tell, it was still overly dramatic to call it "the summer of hell." They made it sound like it was going to turn into a Mad Max movie.

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
Love that "Catzilla"!

Why, thank you
I'm going to prepare for a lovely winter. See you around.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It is 1:15 on the east coast. The HISTORY CHANNEL is airing a show on right now about what would happen/the possibilty of terrorist using a nuclear weapon in Washington D.C. With all the talk lately, could this possibly be a message to the citizens of the United states to prepare?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
It is 1:15 on the east coast. The HISTORY CHANNEL is airing a show on right now about what would happen/the possibilty of terrorist using a nuclear weapon in Washington D.C. With all the talk lately, could this possibly be a message to the citizens of the United states to prepare?

And for cellardoor1976 to read.

Or, all these TV programmes and news headlines are doing one thing that is to scare you and make you weak, lose faith and hope and have anxiety.
Change the vibration of the positive energies to something negative, letting the devil consume you.

But then again if there is a dubious threat arising then don't over panic and don't be over confident that nothing happens either, just keep sane about it otherwise you could spend a lot of time in the shadow of worry for nothing, I have been there before.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think this is all a scare no way Iran will get hit at this time. Israel will be hated if they did this. you can imagine the outcome. a Jew wouldn't even be able to walk the street of fear the a Muslim will get him and that would be all over the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Read REVELATIONS 6:9, 6:10, 6:12 IF YOU FOLLOW CHRIST then dont worry of your flesh have FAITH IN THE HIGHER POWER and you can sit back and watch this ILL ish on EARTH UNFOLD FROM ABOVE.

Then read REVELATIONS 6:12 DO YOU REALLY WANNA do everything to survive (kill for food and shelter-steal food & medications-decieve you loved 1z leading them to believe that all the killing and stealing is for their survival) to EXIST IN THESE TIMES????????????be FAITH PREPARED PEOPLE it is TIME TO BE.

-GOD GOT YOUR BACKS BELIEVE IN HIM AND EXCEPT YOUR FLESH PAYMENTS FOR YOUR SINS, YOU HAVE SINED RIGHT- YOU DONT WANT TO TAINT YOUR SOULS KILLING AND STEALING TO LIVE UNDER THE BEAST trust me.

[edit on 9/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I believe...God have mercy on my soul, but I can't bear the thought of all the children in my life suffering/dying. I will do all I can to protect them

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I don't think US law allows me to give details, I think that would be a copyright violation. It only costs 10 US for the report. You can get it at halfpasthuman.com. I don't want to start some big hoopla. If you guys can afford it, check it out. If not, please prepare.

lol so because of some "law" you're going to warn the entire United States but not tell them the reason why?

lol

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join