It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have less than 6 weeks to ensure the survival of your family

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Yet another painfully obvious way of making money on suckers. I suspect that site made at least $100 just from this thread.

This guy believed all ATS doom threads, and look what happened to him:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af38a4c4a0ca.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Have you worked for Obama long?
If not why are you trying to do the governments job of panicking people? Any intelligent person now days will ignore anything coming from the panic experts ( known mostly as Obama, congress and the House) because they have found they are lieing about the sky is falling or the wolf is coming.
Try instead to tell people to calmly get ready and why. Then they might believe you.
Should they get ready, yes. But one should always try to be ready for some things.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
Do it now!...you should have prepared months ago (or years for that matter), but if your are to have any chance at surviving, you must act NOW. At least it will give your family a fighting chance. REMEMBER, you can never be wrong to invest in food, water, and protection. As a webbot "subscriber and skeptic"' for 1+ years, I feel it is my duty to inform anyone whom will listen. If you have the means, spend whatever you can, even if you have to do without for now, to prepare. IMHO, this is the threshold...Do what you must. GOD bless and protect each and every soul.

Again? Dangit! Everytime I think I'm in the clear and made it past another "you have (insert random amount of time here) to prepare etc etc.." scenario, another one pops up to keep me paralyzed with fear.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
webbot . . . ha!

what happened to the twin quakes? what happened to the quote/unquote 'summer from hell' . . ?

these guys are sensationalist tools. i can't believe that even THEY believe this drivel.

but more to the point, lookit, if the earth is ending or disaster is coming, a copyright infringement claim is the LEAST of your worries.

dontcha think???

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by InTrueFiction

No.
You're not the only one.

You do know that in the English language two negatives makes a positive statement right?

I swear, sometimes it feels like the only people who can type, or write English well, and without so many grammatical errors are those who know English as a second language.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

English is a second language to me. I used to have a disclaimer on my signature apologizing for my grammar since English is not my mother language. I probably should put it back.

Thanks for bringing that mistake to my attention.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Well, I just spent time reading through all of this. Name calling? C'mon guys, lets man-up a little bit.

As for the OP, 6 weeks, 6 years, 6 decades. The kaka is going to strike the rotory oscillators.

Sometime.

That's why I tell my wife, every day, that I love her. Thaat's why I hug my kids (every day), that's why I do the right thing all the fracking time.

Because I could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Nukes could fall in October. My mother-in-law (shudder) could move in with us. Yeah, things are looking bad right now.

It'll probably look worse in a few weeks. I'm going to be busy providing for my wife and kids if the S does hit the fan. So I won't be able to chat on-line anyways.

Like there would be electricity.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst, and think good thoughts (college girls on trampolines!!!)

peace, until something else is required.

Well said. Live for today, hope for tomorrow. Don't take anything for granite.

I think some of us just want to believe something big, life changing, is going to happen very soon so we can get it over with because it is inevitable that our lives are going to change drastically in our lifetime. We have no idea when, it could be in 5 minutes, it could be in 50 years (so maybe not in everyones lifetime). But the fact of the matter is, life's a bitch and then you die. Period. Nothing we can do as of right now to stop what is going to happen to us all, because unless we are the elite (which we are not) then we cannot foretell the future accurately - in fact I bet some of the elite don't even know exactly when the sh*t is going to hit the fan. It's like a game of Russian roulette, any day could be the day the bullet comes flying out at ya.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Iran did test missiles yesterday and soon they will attempt to take out Israel. This is their ladder climbing within the OIC.
But the US and EU and NATO isn't going to sit back and allow Iran or the Caliphate to take over the globe as they are attempting. There will be action against Iran and their secret hidden nuclear power plant... that we didn't have a clue about... because it's secret. shhhhh.

Will the US economy crash? Again, I don't think the richest in the world would benefit from a totally dependent population. So probably things will be tough but everyone isn't going to die. Humans have survived for a really long time so unless the killer swine flu goes Emeril and kicks it up a notch then we are here for the duration.

Are we prepared? Sure many people aren't and they will depend on welfare which will run out. So maybe there will be Darfur camps all across the US. That's possible. I think FEMA is already prepared. I've mentioned this before on other threads, it will be like Katrina x10, possibly Katrina x100 which means 200,000 will die in the initial event and many more thereafter. But you can rest assured that this terrorism thing will cease for a long time if that happens.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
Is the sky falling?

Seriously, you need to be a little more detailed than that!

yup..the sky is falling!! get that fear out, dust it off, and run around stocking crap up in your house for...for...?????????

hey... if the world ends in six weeks, i don't think it will matter much if we have provisions ready to go. and if you think i'm being cavalier about it, you need to think about what life (if you happen to survive) is going to be like. this would be no "survivor" episode on TV.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
How about if we stop the circular conversation and finger pointing and stick with the subject?

Fear is not a good reaction in the time of crisis. We are all adults and know that. To make fun of someone who is scared doesn't do anything except display childishness. Also understand that fear contributes to PTS in the aftermath. So it would be a good idea to recognize fear now and quell it before something happens.

Then move on with a comprehensive crisis management plan. Let's start by looking at the facts.
1. Iran has nukes.
2. Pakistan has nukes (in the hands of AQ)
3. Both have threatened the West
4. Both are part of a larger body called the OIC who have threatened the West and have a published plan of global dominance.
5. Something will happen. It's just a matter of time. The size of the event is still yet to be determined but given the arsenals it's pretty sure that it will be big.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by InTrueFiction

No.
You're not the only one.

No one should take any form of warning as a demand to be prepared. It is just a warning and everyone must make their own minds whether to heed, or not to heed such a warning.

If you are an adult you can make up your own mind whether or not you should be preparing, right?

BTW, I do agree that the OP went a little overboard with the insults, but you also went a little overboard on your own way.

The OP believes what he read in the web-bot, and your response was to ask him if he would take responsibility for the actions of other ADULTS regarding this warning?....

[edit on 27-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

I see your point and can see how someone would understand my questions as being out of line or place. However the way I feel is that regardless of which forum a post is made - be it the political forum or the alien forum or the paranormal forum or the predictions forum as is the case - I can't see why questioning said post is considered the wrong thing to do.

You are saying I have no right to make a question regarding how people that make or post predictions feel in terms of the responsibility of their claims. That is your point of view but I think it is a pertinent question.

I'd even take it further - regardless of this being a predictions forum I think when someone makes a prediction if it turns out to be false they should come back admit they were wrong and apologise to anyone they may have deceived - not because I don't like them or their claims - simply because that is in my opinion the only way to have a serious discussion about any subject and if as you said the people posting these predictions have a belief that is important to them it would be in their own best interest to discuss the subject seriously.

So I'm sorry but I don't agree with the argument that if I disagree with a prediction I shouldn't be posting. If that was the case then the predictions forum would just be a cult-like forum where only believers can post which I really don't think fits ATS's very intentions (in any of its forums). In any case since when did disagreeing with something or someone became a bad thing or an insult? Since when is asking a question the wrong thing to do?

Cheers.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by InTrueFiction]

[edit on 27-9-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The basic Fact is - the bots did get a hit last year with the Earthquakes - they had read the material wrong - on the 15th of December last year was when it was released about Madoff - that Shook the world.

Getting to present time - EVERY time marker has hit EXACTLY on target.

The bot predicted many things - including the Katrina like event to happen in the South East last week.

The other fact is ALL the time markers have been hitting for the "Israel Mistake" to happen this coming month.

What has been predicted for a couple of years with the Israel mistake - is initially 200 million will die horrible deaths from breathing in the dust particles (radiation/uranium?) those particles will circle the northern globe 9 times - when that happens the food baskets of the world along with all animals (that we eat) will be contaminated - after that - when people eat that contaminated meat - 1 to 2 billion will die!

Does that sound completely HORRIFIC? Yes, does it seem unbelievable - Yes!

Questions: to think about - with obvious answers

Does it seem like Israel will bomb Iran?
Yes

When they nuke Iran - does it make sense micro particles that could be tainted in some way (they hit an underground bunker of toxic materials)?
Yes

Then does it make sense those particles could go thousands of feet into the air and get swept up by the jet stream?
Yes

Now, that the above are obvious Yeses - then the prediction is also a possiblity.

BUT - those of us in the webbot forum (for webbot alta report buyers only) - knowing this could happen - we don't want to just sit back and not do anything.

We are going to try working on this by putting LIGHT AND LOVE AND PEACE around the situation.

We are hoping to get input from Clif (webbot) on what to use in words and visualizations for trying to lessen or even get the projected events not to happen.

If you are interested in joining us - please u2u me. We will be setting times and thoughts to use.

GOD HELP US ALL and the WORLD!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

200 million will die horrible deaths from breathing in the dust particles (radiation/uranium?) those particles will circle the northern globe 9 times - when that happens the food baskets of the world along with all animals (that we eat) will be contaminated - after that - when people eat that contaminated meat - 1 to 2 billion will die!

Won't weather patterns spread these particles from the north to the southern hemisphere during these 9 rotations?

Not that i know how these things work, but i would have expected the whole globe to be contaminated if this would happen.

Anybody here know how the weather systems have effects on the north and south sides?

Or do they not have that abilty to transfer contaminents to each other

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

It would be the Northern Hemisphere only from the jet stream patterns and what has been predicted - the Southern would be ok (Australia, South America).

Someone did an analysis of 9 times around the world - would take basically 2 months - for the jet stream.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

So no particles would traverse to the lower hemisphere?

I personaly find that hard to believe but what do i know

Guess im gonna have to do a little more research!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

They read the material wrong? Madoff is a hit? you said it is and was wrong. How can you say something is right when it is wrong? Explain

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Like Chernobyl the contamination will be local in Iran.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Considering Chernobyl was an explosion from the ground in a limited area - compared to a BOMB targeting Uranium facilities that will cause nano particles to go into the air (just as a volcano dust circles the globe after a huge explosion). It is a completely different set of circumstances and events.

But I am not going to argue with people here - either you take percautions or you don't - the fact is - everything has hit exactly as predicted ahead of time the last couple of months for the Israel mistake to commence.

Besides if you have been paying attention to the news - you know something will be happening soon, anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Buy the book. STRATEGIC RELOCATION.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
those casualty figures, 200M initially, 1-2B long term, come from a strike on iran? a country which really has an infantile nuke program, at LEAST a decade behind north korea, which itself has only enough juice right now for a handfull of nukes.

iran has much less uranium or plutonium in any form than NK.

200M people is about 8x the population of california, about 20x the population of los angeles . . . so 20 LA's get wiped out right off the bat?

and then AT LEAST the population of china gets zapped long term?

this is residual to a strike on iran?

those numbers are simply not possible. they just aren't.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
the 'israel mistake' will be considered a 'hit' as well, even though it will have nothing to do w/ israel and causes nowhere near 200m-2B deaths

of that i have little doubt

[edit on 27-9-2009 by SecretGoldfish]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join