It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have less than 6 weeks to ensure the survival of your family

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cellardoor1976

Hi,

Have you gone to the web bots forum, if so I think you will find that many of the events touched upon will turn out to not be as dire as expected.

Although I understand your concern with wanting to alert people I think that by now most people are aware of the web bots and if they really wanted to know then they can pay their ten dollars and have a read.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by keldas]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
1 question : if You are tired of preditions and sick of fearmongering then WTF are you participating in this thread. we are not pulling bunnies from a hat. we base our worrier and warnings on webbot wich so far is very accurate.

do i want them to be wrong? (mix feelings here) lets see
- half a year of chaos and then nes way of life?
- same bullsit as everyday

i go for option 1 there is no gain without suffering.

NWO going down

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OWH I know!!!

Famine, disease, economic collapse, Riots, death camps, bracelets, junta, executions, nuclear
fallout, walking undead, UN...

and more

and Maybe a never before heard Michael Jackson 1# top 40 single

HEE WHO!!!

Chamon--NA!

[edit on 26-9-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Look...let's all calm down for a minute.

The OP, imo is only voicing his or her own fears of what he or she feels might happen soon.

Basically it's a classic example of going over the top, and getting worked up into a personal fear frenzy.

I'd be a liar if i said i wasn't guilty of the same thing a few times myself.
And i'm sure if you are totally honest with yourselves, you'd know that feeling too, i'm sure.

Thanks for the warning OP, we are keeping our eyes open around here, but thanks for the reminder anyway.

Try to chill a bit more though, and don't let the fear take control.

There is a LOT of bad stuff being thrown about lately, it's bound to make us feel like a headless chicken sometimes.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

yah go ignorance
do you do shue licking of rockefelers in the mornings too?

no attack intended but such provocating posts pissing me off ... why the hell do You even write here? ... oh wait ... ATS gives points for posts ...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
1 question : if You are tired of preditions and sick of fearmongering then WTF are you participating in this thread.

OK... we clearly have different points of view as it concerns what a conversation on ATS is. If you feel that threads are only to be read and posted on if you absolutely agree with the OP then I owe you, the OP and everyone else that has participated on this thread whether by posting or simply by reading it a huge apology. However - in my defence - I really don't think ATS demands you to agree with any poster's views in order to post on any given thread. When I disagree with you or anyone else I don't do so to spite you, disrespect you or insult you... I don't even know you and believe me even if we disagree I welcome your point of view and will never insult you.

(interesting how it turned out I was the one insulted twice by the OP).

Originally posted by reassor
we are not pulling bunnies from a hat. we base our worrier and warnings on webbot wich so far is very accurate.

... and this is where I say something that I fear might offend you but since ATS is not a religious cult where everyone agrees with each other on faith I have to say (without any intention of insulting or offending you):

Accurate? Are you sure? How exactly can you look at webbot's predictions through the past years and call them "accurate"?

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I call shenanigans - sounds like good, ol' fear-mongering to me, folks.

*My two hoots*

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So, what are we supposed to be scared of this time?

I don't care if armageddon is coming, I am not going to act in fear of anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In six weeks I will be drinking a corona on a beautiful beach. Nothing is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Good job cutting to the chase....I, too, would like a guarantee before I disrupt my family's life.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Threadstarter is telling us that it's possible a lot of people will die and he or she is worried about copyright laws? Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
It only costs 10 US for the report. You can get it at halfpasthuman.com. I don't want to start some big hoopla.

Then you should not have started this post dont you think?
I am not going to pay for information that should be free if we are all in peril.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by no1dea]
That says it all.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The Web bot accuracy average is the worst I've seen. Ole man Nostro has a better track record.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Way to keep feeding the troll guys, predictions like these have been made countless times and nothing has ever happened. By arguing with him all you are doing is keeping this thread afloat. Let it sink.

In True Fiction

- If anyone on this site does heed your warning. Spends funds and disrupts their social, professional and family life over your prediction and then nothing happens will you take responsibility?

If any of you actually fall for some vague warning from a random guy on the internet and drastically change your life based on a few lines of text Text you are the only one at fault.

(by you I mean the people that take OP seriously.)

[edit on 26-9-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.
Way to keep feeding the troll guys, predictions like these have been made countless times and nothing has ever happened. By arguing with him all you are doing is keeping this thread afloat. Let it sink.

In True Fiction

- If anyone on this site does heed your warning. Spends funds and disrupts their social, professional and family life over your prediction and then nothing happens will you take responsibility?

If any of you actually fall for some vague warning from a random guy on the internet and drastically change your life based on a few lines of text Text you are the only one at fault.

(by you I mean the people that take OP seriously.)

[edit on 26-9-2009 by antithesis.]

Like I said on my initial posts - I have seen countless predictions like this for years now and just live on. But just this once I wanted to bring that very fact to the attention of anyone that posts predictions. Writing doom and gloom is all fun and games but lets suppose you are serious about your prediction... just how serious are you? Just how much do you believe your prediction that you feel perfectly fine with the consequences in the life of someone that listens to you?

That was my issue and the question which I asked more than once but the answer was less than cordial so I wont ask again.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
yes, predictions like this have been made in the past . . .

The only difference I see, is that there are many many things that point to something happening in October, of which Webbot and the Time Wave are not the least.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
yes, predictions like this have been made in the past . . .

The only difference I see, is that there are many many things that point to something happening in October, of which Webbot and the Time Wave are not the least.

I'm pretty sure by November instead of wondering what we can do to save our families we will be wondering what to buy them for Christmas.
That's my prediction and as predictions go I think mine is one to root for.

The bot has nothing on me

[edit on 26-9-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Huh...
And here I thought we didn't have to worry about global disaster till 2012...
Did all those ancient people forget a decimal or something when they were calculating the end of the world?
*sarcasm sarcasm*

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, I just spent time reading through all of this. Name calling? C'mon guys, lets man-up a little bit.

As for the OP, 6 weeks, 6 years, 6 decades. The kaka is going to strike the rotory oscillators.

Sometime.

That's why I tell my wife, every day, that I love her. Thaat's why I hug my kids (every day), that's why I do the right thing all the fracking time.

Because I could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Nukes could fall in October. My mother-in-law (shudder) could move in with us. Yeah, things are looking bad right now.

It'll probably look worse in a few weeks. I'm going to be busy providing for my wife and kids if the S does hit the fan. So I won't be able to chat on-line anyways.

Like there would be electricity.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst, and think good thoughts (college girls on trampolines!!!)

peace, until something else is required.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You have exactly 1181 days, 12hours, 49 minutes to get prepared...OR NOT!

www.theveiledprophet.com

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Confused and Dazed!]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join