It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people of a higher consciousness look like this? Then I'm in love.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What pitiful comments at the beginning of this thread.

My only thoughts on this are that, what's new? We all know about what this chick's talking about? Why make a point to post a thread about how if these 'gifted' people all look like her, then we're good to go.

I would have thought you all were better than this.

Guess ATS is seemingly turning into a mindless blog, just like the rest of them.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I agree she is attractive. She has a calm way of speaking and dreamy eyes. She seems more peacefu than most people i have seen.
Most people I see have a constant look of confusion or panic on their faces.
I would definitely want to speak more with her to make sure she is intellectual as me first. Looks are nice but personalit and intelligence is way more important.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jewels2007
reply to post by mellisamouse

Why on earth would a so called enlightened Indigo become a model or actress? Would anyone take the Dalai Lama seriously if he was a Calvin Klein underwear model?
I also have no idea what you are trying to prove with the music video.

Well, somebody had to talk to the movie people #1....

#2, we mostly did childrens shows and things...

#3, not EVERYthing in the film industry is evil..a LOT of films have a LOT of good messages and morals..

#4, I know I personally turned down every single thing that wasn't G, general...

anything else was just mostly background work anyways.
as for #1, Pretty much any movie I watch, or TV show (if I'm at a friends as I don't like cable TV) has at least 1 or 2 or some even like 7 people in it we have spent YEARS having deep conversations with while playing scrabble and go fish waiting to go on set etc...

You can spend litterally 10 hours a day sitting around before you go on camera sometimes.... LOT of getting to know each other.

Also, most projects you can stay pretty descreet and just do background, and turn down all of the roles offered you know.....believe me I have been offered a LOT of money, that I turned down out of principle, when I only had bus fair or less to my name.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by mellisamouse
hahah, yeah, it is a trend almost...these days FINALLY, nice guys and especially INTELLIGENT guys, are finishing FIRST..... BIG TIME!

Yay!

I sure hope so. But it doesn't explain why I've had no luck, does it?

mabey your like me? Too picky, and never get out enough? That is my problem mainly I think...... once bitten twice shy as well...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
reply to post by Donnie Darko

It's all about confidence. Exude it, fake it, and people will come to you in droves..

It's the insecurities that drive most people away.. the only people who are attracted to non-confident people are the ones that want to exploit insecurities.. It's really not about being attractive or not, or smart or not. It's all in the attitude.

Some of the wisest words out there relationship wise, actually...people need to know this!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

exactly! from the inside, shines through........ that is the kind of beauty that makes the most perfect looking barbie doll get jelouse and all freaked out.....the natural beauty from WITHIN!

The plastic barbies can't even fake that, so their claws wanna rip them to shreds.....so sad.....

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't know how anyone can take dingbats like this seriously. That is unless they have ingested similar amounts of mind altering substances as she. There is no ounce of logic to her.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

exactly! from the inside, shines through........ that is the kind of beauty that makes the most perfect looking barbie doll get jelouse and all freaked out.....the natural beauty from WITHIN!

The plastic barbies can't even fake that, so their claws wanna rip them to shreds.....so sad.....

Yes! Silly plastic barbies and their evil claws of doom.

Thank god there's ugly people like you and me Melli with beautyful INTESTINES!

We don't get jealous of the evil sad plastic dolls of hell do we ? No hard feelings at all toward evil monster barbie with claws and their goodlooking boyfriends who are also monsters from the place of narcicistic abusive hell which belong IN PLASTIC HELL!

Let's use our internal beauty power and be REALLY RUDE to ANYONE who looks good because you and me Melli, we already know that if you look perfect YOU'RE ABUSIVE and MEAN!

Haha silly plastic dolls! They are so jealous of our uglyness and beautyful personalities while we don't envy them the least!!!!!

[edit on 8-8-2009 by JustAThought]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

You have got to be jokin.She is dumb,ugly and stupid.Sorry you have picked the wrong girl there.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I haven't had a chance to see this thread move until late last night 8/7, I apprecaite the honesty and comments regardless of how negative and ugly a lot of them were. Their are those at ATS that enjoy discusion, seeking enlightenment and simply positive topics. As a lot of other posters realized about this thread, it wsa about the beauty of a higher consciousness and Jessica was honestly, simply an example of who beautiful thought and how positive thinking will get you so much further in life and after life on earth. 51/95

It saddens me that their were so many ugly people out their that couldn't get past their personal fears and macho personia that they couldn't just get away from all the other political hate and government curruption stories to enjoy a peaceful, none hateful thread that included a uplifting message from one of us who is actually doing good in the world.

I might be saddened but I am not down because I know in my heart that all will be well and beauty is in a higher consciousness!

Thanks Mellisa

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
It saddens me that their were so many ugly people out their that couldn't get past their personal fears and macho personia that they couldn't just get away from all the other political hate and government curruption stories to enjoy a peaceful, none hateful thread that included a uplifting message from one of us who is actually doing good in the world.

I might be saddened but I am not down because I know in my heart that all will be well and beauty is in a higher consciousness!

Thanks Mellisa

Exactly!

It saddens me aswell that we couldn't just all admire the beauty of lounges and livers. The TRUE beauty inside of us! Let's all praise Mellisa and her none hateful, positive view of barbie dolls and handsome people. Because as well all know, we might aswell just be rude to them since they are in the hand of satan, have no feelings and will only abuse us while they actually....FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES :O, HOW DARE THEY ? Narcicism is the work of satan i read it on wikipedia.

Thanks Mellisa for lighting our path!

I might be down aswell, but i regain strength in knowing there are people at their computers making comments to save the world! THE BARBIES AND HANDSOME PEOPLE WILL FALL! UGLY IS THE NEW ATTRACTIVE!

[edit on 9-8-2009 by JustAThought]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAThought

Huh????? Ya kinda lost me, or misunderstood me.....there is nothing wrong with being beautiful, or admiring beauty, I already said that....lol

What I meant was if you look good on the OUTSIDE but are rotten on the inside, it loses all appeal...

But someone who is beautiful on the INSIDE, could never loose that appeal, even if they don't fit some plastic Barbie Doll Stereo type...

and not sure why you called yourself ugly, and added me in there, but I find myself very UNugly, thank you very much!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I know what you mean about the ugly comments, lol.

Oh well, a lot of people are so insecure about themselves these days that they can get quite uppity when someone else gets a compliment of any kind..... sad really.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Ah, so you knew her personally before hand? Why didn't you say that in the OP? That you weren't simply talking about how superificially "HOT" *your words* they were? And how if they all looked like that you would be in love?
Rrrriiiggghhhtttt.

You can try to hide shallowness in the illusion of deep but you'll need to try harder.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have been thinking since I was last here...
It is a massive contradiction to use materialistic beauty as an example of enlightenment... for me it is so wrong but I understand what you're getting at.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by JustAThought

Huh????? Ya kinda lost me, or misunderstood me.....there is nothing wrong with being beautiful, or admiring beauty, I already said that....lol

That must've been because i was sarcasticly pointing out your hypocrisy

What I meant was if you look good on the OUTSIDE but are rotten on the inside, it loses all appeal...

There's nothing but intestines on the inside. Physically. When you say inside i think you mean peoples personality and i can assure you it dosn't magically "shine through"! The most handsome, charming and friendly looking people have potential in them to be meanies.

But someone who is beautiful on the INSIDE, could never loose that appeal, even if they don't fit some plastic Barbie Doll Stereo type...
People can be friendly, smart, kind, clever and goodhearted and still look VERY unapealing. Take someone who nearly got their head shot off as an example. You're speaking nonsense sorry. Us humans are not as good as we would like to be. Looks means more to us than we're willing to admit.

There's not a person alive who does not contain flawed character traits, relatively speaking. It's all a matter of how well you know them. Come on. Even Gandhi had his secrets.

and not sure why you called yourself ugly, and added me in there, but I find myself very UNugly, thank you very much!

I was beeing sarcastic! With fear of sounding narcicistic (which has slowly become equal to a crime on teh interwebs) i am VERY happy with the way i look and i'm sure you're a beautyful human beeing too, when you're not morning groggy that is

Pardon me for getting a bit annoyed with the mumbo jumbo in this thread but please see your own hypocrisy with this inside/outside talk. There's nothing BUT THE OUTSIDE to judge people by, you're speaking as if you can judge a persons personality by the charm in their eyes or whatever and it's ALL OUTSIDE and PHYSICALLY. Peoples personalities are little shiny electric reactions within their brain and there's only peoples LOOKS and ACTIONS to judge them by.

So when you say peoples personality shines through, that persons looks are decieving you and you're doing exactly what you seem to be speaking against, judging people on their looks. Judge people on what they say and do..... AND their looks, you can't help it, YOU'RE HUMAN! So stop trying to act like you're above that!

[edit on 9-8-2009 by JustAThought]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Such a typical statement of those who can not see. She is not her body, she is what uses it, if all you can notice is her eybrows, you thinking with your little brain.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I love her subliminal horror show!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
*Raises Hand*

I can talk just like her! I have a slightly bigger vocabulary, but less of a grasp for names. I know more of less all of the same things she's talking about. I am probably one of the Indigo Children myself. I was born right under the '92 Summer eclipse in LA. She knows a lot of things I am not so familiar with, though I've heard about it, however I also know some things she doesn't.

I know this girl's kinda up in the clouds with her talk and it does get that way when one tried to tap into a higher awareness, so would anybody like a more grounded interpretation of this stuff? My area of expertise is the underlying construction of the holographic matrix, or in simpler language, what makes the universe tick. I'd be happy to share, even if you're a skeptic.

I also know a great deal about what the Illuminati calls "radiant mind energy" and this stuff really does work. It's ten times more effective when it's used for good, so we really have a huge advantage against these so-called "Powers That Be."

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This thread is quite disgusting...

...and that's putting it nicely.

(The girl isn't disgusting, the people discussing her are)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join