It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people of a higher consciousness look like this? Then I'm in love.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I've been doing some digging into Indigo's, Starseeds, Crystal children and all the different types of Higher Consciousness studies and people on the net. Man I have to tell ya, the majority of them are really "Hot"!
Take this one for example:

I visited her Youtube page, searched back to her first set of videos, laid down closed my eyes and melted away in such beautiful dreamland like feelings. After listening, I sat up and every negative thought that was their before was gone. Weird, simply weird.
Now I know she isn't the hottest girl on the planet, bare with me but watching her speak, her body language, listening to the tone in her voice and then searching deep inside her eyes, I began to see such a beautiful person. I know, I know I'm beginning to sound like a stocker or weirdo but trust me "Not So!"

I really thought how innocent and sheltered this young lady was, even a bit nieve (?) to the ways of the real world but all of that didn't matter anymore as she sees things in such a beautiful light.

She speaks of TPTB, of The Illuminati's, she names people like David Wilcocks and David Icke who are both on opposite sides of the road in their opinions but yet continues to have such a beautiful smile about everything.

I have been awake, a soldier within the Matrix before the movie ever came out, a spiritual soldier of many years as well but if gaining a higher consciousness is this beautiful then count me in... Footnote: I've been working on the consciousness for sometime now but found that she took my breath away!

Here are a few of her thoughts to maybe help this thread in the right direction.

A blue print for a higher consciousness for aspiring artists of life with a side serving of food for thought.

A new way to look at the world and ourselves
We are now ready to step up to the plate and be the answer to our prayers
These videos are very raw they are the first time i ever done something like this.
i just felt strongly inclined to share
Hugs
Jessica

I am involved in a freedom ride protesting the loss of the minority rights belonging to the earthbound stars. All we demanded was our right to twinkle and to be what we are.

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

A star and flag for you. I will join up too as soon as she gets someone to wax those eyebrows down into some tolerable shape.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Yeah, I hear ya. as I said in my OP, she's not the hottest young lady out their but I really don't think I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers... Well, not the first week any ways...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
she's ok i'd give her a 7.6 so if you wanted you could round up to 8. the eyebrows don't bother me so much as long as they aren't connected she's good to go.lol. The eyes are whats throwing me off. She looks like she's super baked, if she is then give her another.6 totaling 8.6 so you could round that up to a 9 but an iffy 9. Anyways cute girl and a plus for spirituality. You kinda sound like you stalked her but since you disclosed that you weren't makes me think that you are.jk

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

LMAO, not in the first week. She is very cute. I was just having a little fun. You know you cant expect those hippy gals to remove any hair since it is unnatural.
If she showed her armpits it would probably look like she had BuckWheat in a headlock.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

If she showed her armpits it would probably look like she had BuckWheat in a headlock.
[edit on 8/7/2009 by grapesofraft]

Oh, *excellent*! I had not heard that one before, but it does seem to describe some of the women I've dated (I'm from that generation).

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

LOL, an oldie but a goody.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
buckwheat in a leg lock

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

Thanks for believing me on the stocking thing lol... Like I said in my OP, it was after watching her vid and then closing my eyes did I hear and see such beautiful things... Thanks for posting lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

No, no, not at all, when first watching her interview from Project Camelot a year ago and then visiting her YT site she simply comes off as so inlightened. Wierd I guess!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Not weird, we all have our little kinks, and what is more attractive then the thought of corrupting some naive soul. She just seems so submissive. Who could resist that.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I guess that wasn't my point of posting this thread lol. I've been married twice and am not easily taken by a female but was hoping after ATS members giving her video or even her YT site a chance I could get some really great other opinions about how beautiful people can be seen within and not just on the outside.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Yeah, it seems it is. I was hoping to get some really good ATS impresions of what they thought after viewing her vid. It was a nice try to have a discusion other then about politics.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ahh I see your point and a very good one it is. I must admit that I am entirely too shallow and childish for that type of behavior.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This could have been a good thread if you could have controlled yourselves a little bit. Beauty is definitely not skin deep as this woman shows.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is the best thread on ATS.

To be honest beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you sir are blind.

No that was a joke... seriously I'm not that cruel, I can see she is damn pretty but at the same time I get a kind of Chewbacca or reptilian vibe from her.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

You are absultly right. And honestly that's what I was hoping but without watching her vid I guess that couldn't be accomplished.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hey she looks dumb enough to go for me ! Wonder if her mom is as equally as good looking, divorced and dumb lol i coud be and indigo step dad, where do I sign up

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join