It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people of a higher consciousness look like this? Then I'm in love.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

How much do you know about the so-called paranormal?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
it's a beautiful place to be.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My beloved children of the x-ray world. Let us not dwelve into being of inner darkness and barbie doll outsides. We are so much better than that and above it. We may have trouble understanding our own irony, but who cares ? All will be well in the x-ray zone of dumbfounding bliss.

Join hands my children of the inner orgasmic reaction of low iq's and let's foresee the voodoo future.

We are not meant to be understood, but loved. Obviously.

May truth and light follow you in your many journeys to the toilet!

[edit on 14-8-2009 by JustAThought]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

I would like to believe that I have more knowledge then most today. What's on your mind? You really sound distressed?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yes, I had a similiar experience. She is truly beautiful. Especially when she stops reading and makes eye contact (with the camera, lol) I watched 3 of the vids. Cheered me quite a bit. Just the lovliness of her being. Not the subject matter so much. So, yeah. I can dig it. And not in the usual way either. (some of these responses make me absolutely sad) I almost can't wait till I'm a really old man so I can appreciate beauty like hers with no rutting response. LOL. She is cool beans.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Are there really such things as spirit guides and do you know anything about reading into previous lifetimes? I've got a really horrible feeling about my last one.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
i cant really agree,if we look at her as a woman,she is kinda strange,the movement of the eyes,like yea...reptilian feel.
not exactly my taste,but since shes so inteligent and enlightened,yea i will not throw her for eating crackers

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

Hey Syrus,
Sorry it has taken me a bit to reply. I'll try to keep this from getting to deep, I like things simple. Ok, your asking my opinion if I believe because believing is not the same as having proof of anykind.

Yes, I do believe that we all have spirit guides, some of us can scene them as a consciousness or when having to make a really tough decision and something deep inside us pulls us in a curtain direction that only you understand and even as simple as desiding to turn left instead of right at a corner. They will not disrupt your free will in chosing for you but they do try to remind you of the right and wrong paths to take. It's weird.

As for past lives or reincarnation? Again, no proof but I am of the belief that we are experiencing life on earth as hell, and the universe as heaven. You have a 51-95% or higher (51% good person, 95% living life positively) positive energy force and if you fall below that you enter the negative side of your life existance. Depending how you choice to live your life on earth depends if you have to go throgh it all over again until you get it right to move on (graduate) to your next evolutionary developemental learning stage spiritually as part of a universial life force.

I probably could have explained that better but any ways.
Now, for example. If you live your life in fear of most everything (excluding pain), they a fear based individual is chosing to live in the negative, if most of what you do is self serving verses chosing to serve others then that would be 51% not living for good so those people would have to do it all over again until they get it right to move on to their next spiritual (not religious) growth stage.

Now, their are some who are of a higher consciousness that they incarnate as a spirit guide to help us along the way as well. And their are some so scared or so far gone down the negative path that they remain in a demension that we know them as ghost or demonic spirits. That is the most simplified way I can explain my research and the overall concensus of all that I have read.

Now, of course I am will to admit my thinking can be off on some of this or even most. But I will say this. If I live my life 51/95 and pass away, I believe weather it's heaven or a universal plain it would still be hitting my mark lol. But if I live 50/94 then I will not have hit my mark and will probably have to do this all over again. bummer lol.

If I pass with so much fear that I don't except or have any beliefs of heaven or hell then I will not cross over which would live me in a rhelm trapped kind of like what ghost are. Unfinished business, not able to move on, not willing to cross over and simply fearful of what is next for them spiritually.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Um... melissa you said you don't age?

What are Indigos? They arent human?

brb, denying ignorance

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
She should know her story right? It is her story? I am not buying it. She stumbles around too much reading her own story. I can understand following an outline when you make videos, but do not read a story that is supposed to come from yourself.

Yes she is cute. LOOK BEYOND THAT.

I think there is another JZ Knight in the making here.

[edit on 8-18-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
buckwheat in a leg lock

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
She looks a bit manly...

second line

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If I could find one nice woman to discuss the paranormal and outer limits of reality I'd be happy regardless of looks.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger

If I could find one nice woman to discuss the paranormal and outer limits of reality I'd be happy regardless of looks.

me too! Except a guy, lol.....

intellect and "spirituality" NOT RELIGION are the things i am attracted too...

hence my singlness...lol.....wayyyyyyy too picky!

good looking people are everywhere these days, big woop, but intellectual and spiritual men??? HARD to find!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

It's great to see this thread still moving but you guys get a room lol...

I've never looked at Jessica in that way to be quite honest, it's always been her story, her relationship with her father, brothers and what she's done with her life since her first interview with Project Camelot. It's her voice and subject matter that she reads that has become a calming rutine for me now at least every other day. especially when I feel stressed which isn't so often since I've started listening to her readings.

Any ways, nice to see your still around Mellsa...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
here........guess how old this one is!

there definalty is a theme.......... you will be shocked I think.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Not weird, we all have our little kinks, and what is more attractive then the thought of corrupting some naive soul. She just seems so submissive. Who could resist that.

Ahahahahaaa

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Of course, the conspiracy side of me has to come out, ha ha! When I watched it, after a couple of minutes, I started to feel really surreal, so peaceful and wonderful. Do you think there could be a subliminal frequency in there somewhere, to see if it affects us? Sorry, couldn't resist, ha ha!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
Of course, the conspiracy side of me has to come out, ha ha! When I watched it, after a couple of minutes, I started to feel really surreal, so peaceful and wonderful. Do you think there could be a subliminal frequency in there somewhere, to see if it affects us? Sorry, couldn't resist, ha ha!

lol, i seriously doubt it......she is ust that "good friend", like a childhood type friend, that makes everyone feel that way, because she is just sincere...

that would be pretty funny thinking she could or would in any way even know how to DO that, lol.......

it is just the plain old regular good vibes....

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sure she's hot. If women with down syndrome is your thing of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join