It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people of a higher consciousness look like this? Then I'm in love.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by mellisamouse

Nice copout.
You have perhaps. And as for outer beauty, well, often covers inner ugly.....

yup, sad but true unfortunatly, to such an extent that any exterrior beauty is almost demonized these days....

You can admire a sunset, beautiful horse, or flower, even a child, but not a beautiful woman these days, because too often these people use their outter beauty to be home wreckers, or manipulate men on purpose, or expolit themseles and females in general etc.....it sux.

The inner ugly is pretty easy to see pretty fast these days though fortunatly.....as long as you don't automatically descriminate against someone for being pretty....not all pretty on the outside= ugly on the inside.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Skin has never done it for me. Well, at the primal level of attraction*human animal*, it does. But what I find beautiful is a beautiful mind. And I am sorry but I cannot accept how great you claim she is as I have heard this soo often *in the same ways you are talking* about some VERY interior ugly types that had a great shell...... I think in large part due to vainity. It tends to rot people from the inside.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

well fair enough...... after all, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" weather it be inner OR outter beauty as well I guess.

I also, personally am ONLY attracted to a beautiful mind...the outter shell means nothing to me when it comes to attraction.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I hope you understand I wasn't downing you or her, but I was merely saying. I have heard this stuff *almost exactly what you are saying* before about some thoroughly mean spirited, self absorbed banshees that have a "great bod".

That and well, the thread and what I read of it *about half* turned my stomach with it's shallowness.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

yeah, no prob, I TOTALLY get you! I am almost rude to and turned right off now by good looking guys because the few I have been with were narscisits and abusers etc....

but get someone talking sense and full of non condesending or non arrogant intellect, and I am a puddle of jello....lol...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Stupid vapid remark made I. Forget it would you please. *Yoda Voice*

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
hahah, yeah, it is a trend almost...these days FINALLY, nice guys and especially INTELLIGENT guys, are finishing FIRST..... BIG TIME!

Yay!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Why on earth would a so called enlightened Indigo become a model or actress? Would anyone take the Dalai Lama seriously if he was a Calvin Klein underwear model?
I also have no idea what you are trying to prove with the music video.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Cool, I will look it up. I sing as well, but need a writer to change my music into readable notes, lol... I can hum it for someone, but wasn't very good in music comp class....the technical part throws me off, like proper typing etc.... lol.

www.myspace.com/lights

i've met her too, she is adorable. i'm kinda in love with her.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Stalking = to stalk someone, as prey (either in the hunting sense, or sexual hunting sense)

Stocking = to put someone in stocks and throw rotten fruit at them? To throw nylons at their head?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
hahah, yeah, it is a trend almost...these days FINALLY, nice guys and especially INTELLIGENT guys, are finishing FIRST..... BIG TIME!

Yay!

I sure hope so. But it doesn't explain why I've had no luck, does it?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It's refreshing to see a girl who dosn't need to be covered in makeup and trying to look like the magazines say women should look like i'll give her that. It makes her look sort of out of a"lord of the rings" type universe. Nice soothing voice aswell.

I'm a goodlooking narcisist and abuser btw. Hi melli *wink*

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

It's all about confidence. Exude it, fake it, and people will come to you in droves..

It's the insecurities that drive most people away.. the only people who are attracted to non-confident people are the ones that want to exploit insecurities.. It's really not about being attractive or not, or smart or not. It's all in the attitude.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute

the only people who are attracted to non-confident people are the ones that want to exploit insecurities..

A harsh generalisation though, some empathic girls like insecure guys.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

This thread sir is win.. i'd give her a 6.2/10 but then again i havent "watched and lsitened and stared into her eyes" as you put it

she kinda reminds me of cavemen...i don't know why :/

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

that EXACTLY what i was looking for!
but that's just me, thanks for the vibe.. i had the same kinda feeling

i was wondering where i felt that before

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Ahh, what you felt and saw, going by your description is what's known as seeing the Real Beauty, the Soul shinning through is another way to describe it. We can do it with all people by looking softly at them, non-judging, and it doesn't take long to see the shine starting.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

What's with her eyes?
Does she have a lazy one, or did that eye thing happen after she had her nose broken.

If beings of higher consciousness look like this; I have no plan on leaving my level of existence.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JustAThought

I've personally always like the more natural look. Any relationship I've been in, I would be asked if I liked her better with or without makeup, I always said without. While my friends were and always shallow, they wonder why they can't find what they are looking for, I've always went with what I was attracted to as opposed to what I'm told to be attracted too. They used to talk all kinds of crap about the women I've dated and were in relationships with. They weren't ugly, they just weren't high maintenanced. I had one friend, who had one of my former co-workers interested in him and he admitted she was cute, but hated the way she dressed because it wasn't very "in" and felt she needed to wear makeup and slut up if she was to be with him. She did tell him where he could stick it, so good girl. The girl in the video fits into the type I've been in a relationship with. I've been with a few who cared too much about their looks and clothes, they weren't bad persons, they just were little too unsecure about themselves. My current companion mainly goes without make up, but she likes to doll herself up every now and then and to me this is ok too.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I was mildly impressed when watching these first four videos, though I soon found myself stranded with disappointment after watching her Project Camelot interview. Look for the truth within yourselves, at any rate. How strange that a spiritual thread could be so weighed down in materialism.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join