It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people of a higher consciousness look like this? Then I'm in love.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Hey maybe you can fix up the OP and your friend. We can turn this place into eharmony. That would be kind of sweet if they could hang out together.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
One example of an Indigo Girl musician is Lights. If you listen to her music, you will know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Well, I hope so... Like i've said in my origanal posting of the thread, she does seems pretty awesome regardless of labels. As for me I'm way to old for her but simply appreciate her story and what she is doing to get the message out to everybody.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Cool, I will look it up. I sing as well, but need a writer to change my music into readable notes, lol... I can hum it for someone, but wasn't very good in music comp class....the technical part throws me off, like proper typing etc.... lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I think this is really you in the video and your wanting to know what people thing of you.

Not bad but not great from just looks

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
wow, here she is.... way cool.

Neat how so many of us are "out of the closet" spiritually now. way cool!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

I think this is really you in the video and your wanting to know what people thing of you.

Not bad but not great from just looks

lol, NO Jessica is not like that, she would have her picture on her avatar, and Jessicamystic as her screen name.

She knows she is beautiful in a sweet innocent, non arrogant way..she dosen't need to know what others would say, she already knows what they think anyways....... most of us do.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Sorry, not me. I'm 100% man and am way to old for her but do appreciate inner beauty when I see and hear it. This thread is solely about how "HOT" she is spiritually but it doesn't hurt that she isn't bad to look at either. I am so looking forward to our next stage/changes on earth. If they are beautiful as her I am loving it is all.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up for him lol.... BTW nice YT site as well, I have two boy's equally has handsome as your son, he seems for of life and energy lol.. I'll will check out some of your vid's our of curiosity and again am so glad you found this thread to help it moving along.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It is really refreshing meeting people who are more open to us "weirdo's" lol.....

after we were all basically in the closet for years, and then finally came out of the closet to only have a bunch of phonies glam on and try to make us look bad with all these "indigo phenomina" baloney stories and baloney claims etc, to try and make us look silly and mabey shut us up or make us more descreet, well, basically the further out of the closet we have all come, the better.

Neatest thing is, we don't age.....that is the one thing the skeptics can't knock.... we are all still getting ID'ed etc, and we are in our late 30's (36 here) and some in their 70's still look in their teens, 20's to 30's.....of all the things they try to de-bunk, the non aging one is the only thing they just can't debunk.

My best friend Jeanie, 75 looks 30 at the OLDEST, would get carded in her grand daughters clothes..that is the neatest part.

Funny though...all these years I have told people we don't/won't age, but wasn't old enough to prove it yet, (in earth years that is) lol...

[edit on 8-8-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I have a question for you that might be off key/thread but since it's my thread I wanted to ask. As a spiritual awaken soldier for good and a higher consciousness, I find myself conflicted. I try so hard to stay positive but wondered what you will do when you are mandated to force your child to take the vaccine for the (A) H1N1 virus? Please understand, I walk the talk when it comes to protecting my children and although they don't need anymore shots for their records in school if they try to mandate it they will have to detain me in some way or another as my son would be in hiding.

How are you going to handle the mandating of your child to be force to do anything by our Gov. How do you think Jessica would choice as well?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

So are indigos shallow like this thread?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Well, they already called us about it. I said I am a "child of God" and a conciencios objector. I immediatly talked to her an a human level, like she was already on my side, and just doing her job, and explained to her about some of the dangers as common knowlege she herself should look out for too, and asked her to take me off the list.

It is all about fear in thoses situations. Just have pure faith and NO fear.... you could even show up at the doctors office, wait your turn, and then tell him in private once your in there, to not really give it to you, but write down, whatever he wants, or 'forget" to write down what ever he wants to forget...talk to him like a most honored and trusted friend, not condescending or condeming him or his job, just that you aren't up for the mercury etc...

One thing, is it is kinda like "the force" in star wars...lol.... you can lovingly talk your way out of anything if you are not in the wrong. You DO have that protection.

Even last year I went to the states and back, through 3 states with no passport etc, got special treatment and my own train car at one point....most would be denied or singled out like a criminal.

I also flew to Hawaii and back about 3 times with NO ID..never even CHECKED me for it! I KNEW I would be ok, and blew off everyones paranoia, and it just worked out!

Jessica, with NO money or plan, last year went to hawaii twice, australia, and arizona 2 times.....just kind of a faith and knowing to follow a higher purpose and your good to go.

When I lived in the city, I got into any and every club past the line, without being carded, and without being charged cover (even on New years eve when it is over 100 dollars) one new years eve I went to about 5 "private, exclusive "parties, no line, no ID, no paying etc.....

I lost my wallet once, and from a small town DUMBEST thing to say at 3am is " I am lost and I have no money and am from a small town" well, I said it anyways, and some guy gave me $40 and called me a cab to the ferry terminal, the ferry people let me on free, and the charter bus gave me a ride right to the door (actually every charter bus I have ever taken has gone out of it's way to take me right to the door even full of passengers)

Another time, in the city 3am, said the same thing, and the cab driver said "get in" drove me to the ferry again..... I could litterally tell hundreds of stories of cabs and Limos showing up out of thin air to take me where I need...even a few airplane rides as well etc.....

This military guy told me about 15 years ago, that NONE of the rules apply to "my kind", and we don't even have a clue what most of the rules are people deal with (because they try to go against the laws of the universe, rules are put on them?)

You will soon see that the universe is there for you if you follow it's rules....

God truly is a good guy. Most rocking guy there is! He kicks but and wants us all to rock on and have a blast and our lives to be a breeze.

Hope that helps, but ask anything else you need .
I am honored to answer!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

So are indigos shallow like this thread?

Like I said, don't even go for the indigo lable thing, or other lables....but is admiring the beauty of someone who is beautiful on the inside AND out really shallow???

Putting looks FIRST over what is on the INSIDE is shallow mabey, but admiring beauty IS NOT.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

That's funny becuase most the posts I've read have all been concentrating on the outside. Rather like the title........ Not to mention the sheer amount of plasticisty *alot of the comments* I am seeing.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Oh well, if that is how YOU see it, then that is how YOU see it I guess.....

since it is about a personal friend I see nothing shallow at all about it, she is the sweetest person you will ever meet, so saying she is pretty too really isn't shallow to me....beauty should not be something to be ashamed of or looked down upon because it IS attatched to shallowness so often.

Now, mabey going on about a murder and saying "well at least the murderer/liar. stealer/homewrecker etc, is hot....well, in THAT context, I would say it would be shallow mabey .

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

No, shallow is focusing on outside qualities. Rather like how you keep going on and on about her physical beauty..... Which is what this thread is about. I mean, take a look at the name, how they certainly aint talking about what she is saying.

If people of a higher consciousness look like this? Then I'm in love.

This thread shows about as much depth as celebrity culture.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Actually we have been talking about inner beauty as well, and the inner beauty ENHANCING outter beauty....but it dosen't matter what I say, you are on one track, so........ think what you want, it just is what it is.

peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Nice copout.
You have perhaps. And as for outer beauty, well, often covers inner ugly.....

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
She could be the hottest girl in the world, but if she's banging on about 2012 and illuminati all day, I'd give this one a night stand and be out in the morning before she bores me to death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join