It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
This thread was supposed to be about why is there so much hate on ATS. If it's being spread for the purposes I think it is:

The gov't wants to shut down alternative news sources. They can shut down 'hate speech' websites under current laws. So spreading hate speech is a detriment to the survival of ATS.

I have to ask the question are we actually hurting ATS' survival by allowing the hate threads to continue? Did this thread accomplish what it intended, and answer the question of why? Somewhat, though there seems to be a lot of bad information out there from some dubious sources.
Is anyone's mind going to be changed? Not likely.

"When you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you."

I think we need to let this thread die for the good of ATS.

Thank you for clearing that up. It wasnt intended as a religious or potitical discussion. It was simply about Stop the hate.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
reply to post by fooffstarr

Thats the protective bubble that Israel has surrounded itself with.
Criticize Israel, youre anti-semitic
Criticize the Israel Govt, youre anti-semitic
Criticize their policies, their wars, their trade practices, their banking system or their influence over the west and youre anti-semitic.
Pretty ingenious really, in an evil genius sort of way.

Yes there have been Jewish bankers for decades. It doesn’t mean they will take over the world. I am strongly opposed to a New World Order. It’s not just a single group of Jews that are creating it. Satan is to blame for that one.

Yes some Jews are uncomfortable with Christian Zionists; The majority of American Jews are politically and socially liberal. Christian Zionists are on the whole politically conservative Republicans who oppose abortion , gay marriage, and support prayer in public schools.

Most Jews are concerned over what they see as the Christian Right’s efforts to weaken the separation between church and state.

We’ll always have differences but shouldn’t claim Jews did not regain their homeland and hate because of wealth and prosperity.

Another Bible prophecy is that “The fortunes of the people of Israel would be restored”

Those Jewish that have prospered is not a bad thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

stop being such a bigot, you cannot say that all people from a religion act in one way nor condone Hitler's actions. This is like saying that all muslims are terrorists and that they only emigrate to places to blow them up. I in no way condone Israel's actions in Gaza earlier this year because they were indiscriminately killing civillians and overreacting to the rockets, like the Paras overreacted to stones on Bloody Sunday.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

The number of Jews in the shadow and actual government of the US is staggering, but Jews represent some 0.2% of the population?

Every single American president so far has been at least half white, and not one has been Asian, Pacific Islander, Latino, a black person descended from the slaves etc even though white people make up only 68% of the population so from the 70s onwards America is a racist country?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lolage

The percentage of a Jewish population in any give country may be small, but think about it for a moment.

As a general rule, they're brilliant people. Brilliant professionals, whether it be in finance, banking, medical researchers, physicists, physicians, attorneys, and the like.

Now, take a list of all Nobel winners, and find out the winners of Jewish background.

They dominate.

I certainly don't envy Jews/Israelis, but I have a lot of respect for what they've endured and what they've accomplished.

This hatred thing: a lot of jealousy involved.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I worked for hours last night pouring through heart-wrenching images of Jewish children during the holocaust for a thread I was going to start. Disturbingly; I quickly noticed that all-most all of the pictures were so small I was unable to define them!!

After I went through 40 pages of links; I gave up. Sure there were some discernible images, but for the most part, the heart-wrenching ones were so tiny that they were indistinguishable!! A sign of antisemitism!! They clearly don't want you to fell it!! Very distraught, I left my effort.

They believe the Jews control the money because of the Rothchilds. The Rothchilds have no regard for the beliefs of the Hebrew people and they are cultists. Their seeming favor of the Jews is obviously a tactic to get their foot in the door; and nothing more. I'm sure that their focus is only to help those that are the same as them..

They have further demented themselves through inbreeding.. I'm sure in Gods eyes they do not qualify as Jews. It's obvious that they control the MSM; so you tell me who the antisemitism is coming from!! It's the ones who use the Jews as their ultimate sacrifice..

Like you said; Jesus was a Jew. His apostles were Jewish; and so was the first church! The gentiles were instructed to know they were not replacing the heritage of the Jews as Gods' chosen people; only being given the opportunity to be added to it!!

Like God said to Jacob (Israel); I will bless them that bless you and curse them that curse you. He changed His mind?!

You are right. People ignoring history are informing the public about the evil Jewish race; not those who care enough to make the simple observations that it requires to be informed.

People can be that lazy and gullible; That's up to them! I choose salvation from such baseless hatred; and the damnation that follows!!

Their country is probably smaller than Ohio USA. The Israeli race is a quiet and peaceful race that has an entire world out to get them. You don't think that would keep you on the edge?! They don't go out and strike; they go out and defend!! MSM isn't mentioning that for the most part! Just the opposite as a matter of fact.

You're right too! The peace of the entire Earth is dependent upon the peace of Israel!! That's ok! Those mean people can keep telling the sheeple how to feel. Like I said; I choose salvation from such baseless hatred; and the damnation that follows!!

DA

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have to be completely honest here.

While I detest racism and prejudice in any form, I for one am extrememly tired of all of the accusations of anti-semetism.

Not an Israel supporter? You're an anti-semite.

Speak about any disbelief of the jewish customs and beleifs? Anti-semite.

Comment on the overwhelming number of jews in positions of monetary power? Anti-semite.

I'm sorry, but just as with any other faction or group, just because they don't jump on board with you or walk on eggshells to avoid offending you does not mean they are against you. Get over yourself.

For the record, I think Israel is the #1 problem the U.S. is facing right now and for the last 20 years...am I an anti-semite?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Lolage

The percentage of a Jewish population in any give country may be small, but think about it for a moment.

As a general rule, they're brilliant people. Brilliant professionals, whether it be in finance, banking, medical researchers, physicists, physicians, attorneys, and the like.

Now, take a list of all Nobel winners, and find out the winners of Jewish background.

They dominate.

I certainly don't envy Jews/Israelis, but I have a lot of respect for what they've endured and what they've accomplished.

This hatred thing: a lot of jealousy involved.

So basically you're a wannabe Jew? If you want to be Jewish so bad then convert to one, however I don't think that would make you brilliant, hell, or else we'd all just convert to Judaism and don't have to go to school, right? Face it, anyone who wants education can get it, so your point is null and void. People don't drool over the Jews like you do, you know? We have lives, and the "hate" is that American money is being given to Israel instead of America. You're quite pathetic if you put another country over your own. As I said, you and your kind have the forefathers rolling in their graves. You're trying to create something America isn't supposed to be and never was, an Israel-America prototype, where Americans are second class citizens. There's enough racism by the Jews in Israel, don't bring it to America. And if you want to kiss Jewish ass all day, don't do it in the name of America. And no, if you're trying to propose that they're above every else because of the fantasy that they're the Israelites, that's already been debunked in this thread and others. So, paleeze. It's only Americans like you who are obsessed with Jewish mythology that believe we should kneel to them, its not the Jews that are narcissistic, it is their unlearned fans.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Nice bit of stereotyping there, freind. False, too. Two for two. Who's next on the tour of scapegoats? Hispanics? Blacks?

Hate, and the fear of the "other" are one and the same. We humans fear that which is different. Worship differently? Evil. Speak another language with a differing culture to go with it? Evil. The Jews have both of these against them, or did in the past. Different religion and the culture to go with it...neither of which endeared them to their neighbors.

It's the same old wornout story...not just the Jews, of course. Native Americans suffered the same. Christians in other non-christian lands, Muslims in non-muslims lands, Romany just about everywhere, and many other groups all judged by one criteria...being different from their neighbors.

He's different...evil. She's different...evil. The Jews are but one example. Until we learn to celebrate our differences, instead of "evil"ing them, we are doomed to repeat the same tragic mistakes our ancestors did. Hating that which is merely different...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I'm not calling ALL of you anti-semites. The basis of fact is the hatred associated with the disagreements.

You are entitled to your opinions. I'm not trying to sway your opinions.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by demonicangel32

Thank you,

I like your perspective. I'm glad you agree "The peace of the entire Earth is dependent upon the peace of Israel"

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The Jews feel that they are a special race by way of their bloodline.
Go to their site.
They give a reading list with such as:
Abraham's Children: Race, Identity, and the DNA of the Chosen People, Jon Entine's exploration of the genetics of Jewish people, includes discussion of whether Khazars are part of Ashkenazic ancestry.
Gene Expression's interview with Jon Entine. Excerpts from Jon Entine's slideshow lecture at the IAJGS conference in June 2007.

Khazars

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I only hate Ashkenazi Jews...
They are the horrible people of this world. I have no qualms, problems, or hate for the real Jewish descendants who are polite, wonderful, and caring people.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ah, well I was raised in a house that frowned on the greed, power, and those virtues that could be considered vain, or Jewish if you listend to my father all the evils on earth can be traced to the Jews, I really never subscribed to his way of thinking, I was busy Rock'n and Roll'n in the 70's. real power comes from the people and we celebrate and cry as one, E Plurabis Unim ... That is America's Strength. Deep down we have a national soul. that includes all peoples of the planet. we need to exaimine the systems in which exchange of goods and services is based, needs a overhaul and a hanging or two to attend... and well you want to be mining people ... thats what made us great... and well, 98% of our wealth is being held by illegal hands. our bankers creditor... man is he gonna have a hard time collecting. I guess Bernanke is gonna need a bail out...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonicangel32
Sure there were some discernible images, but for the most part, the heart-wrenching ones were so tiny that they were indistinguishable!!

how could they be "heart-wrenching" if they were "indistinguishable"?

maybe its possible

you were somehow 'pre-disposed' to experience the images as "heart-wrenching" only because of your expectations; with some influence added by the source and its content?

thats not an attack

thats me asking you to really think about what youre thinking

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I just wonder why all those who criticise Israel don't look at other countries Darfur Somalia thousands dead.
Only last week a man stoned to death, last year a 13 year old girl stoned to death Somalia.

Hamas wants the destruction of every Jewish person..I rest my case.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by dizzylizzy]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by KAKUSA

Sorry but I refuse to read any hate article on Anti-Semitism. I know my facts I have read both sides of the story. Many Countries later regretted removing the Jews. Read up on that.

So You are here for disscusion or to give us a sermon/lesson ???

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

You have a point the jews who outright demand they are chosen may not be of the correct ancestors. Some are and some are not.

What they fail to understand is both the Israelis and the Palestines are both decendants of Abraham. they are killing their relatives.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
I only hate Ashkenazi Jews...
They are the horrible people of this world. I have no qualms, problems, or hate for the real Jewish descendants who are polite, wonderful, and caring people.

I can only agree to a point. I cant even hate Ashkenazi Jews. We may disaproove of how they do business but the hate isnt healthy and will age us faster. Not all Ashkenazi Jews are bad.

Some in fact may be in the wrong catagory. who are we to jugde.

I cant very well do an indepth ancestry chart on each one of them but maybe a few.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenOnKwalsky

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by KAKUSA

Sorry but I refuse to read any hate article on Anti-Semitism. I know my facts I have read both sides of the story. Many Countries later regretted removing the Jews. Read up on that.

So You are here for disscusion or to give us a sermon/lesson ???

I did end up watching it. He was correct and I was wrong on that issue. They were a tribe of Israel. I thought I already apologized to him for not knowing all 12 tribes.

I came here to learn and Ive learned a lot. I wont close my mind, even though some subjects I will simply avoid due to my beliefs.

It wasnt an intentional sermon but hoped to show the lesson of hate should not be tolerated.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join