It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO Cheerleader

I'm not an idiot. I am well aware of the Middle East conflicts and hatred in this country, as well as others.

I do understand their point of view that the Jews are the rich and controlling and will take over the world, the bad Jew bankers and the Rothchilds.

Disagreeing is one thing hate is quite another and often leads to violence.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I'm not an idiot. I am well aware of the Middle East conflicts and hatred in this country, as well as others.

I do understand their point of view that the Jews are the rich and controlling and will take over the world, the bad Jew bankers and the Rothchilds.

Disagreeing is one thing hate is quite another and often leads to violence.

Nice switch from the religious back to the political. OK, I'm with you.

So it's OK to disagree with Zionist rothchild plans for mass murder (nicely termed depopulation) and their plans for WW3 but it's wrong to hate them or notice that the vast majority of zionists are jews. I agree. I don't hate the NWO. We shouldn't hate them, even after they have taken our 401Ks and our houses, and our childrens futures. If it wasn't them taking over the world it would just be someone else (like China). Maybe we can pass some laws so that everyone that disagrees with us and hates them can be locked up in prison.

As for things leading to violence please explain that to the people in Gaza or Iraq, so they can avoid this type of violence. Oppose Rothchild banking dominance and you get white phosphorus for breakfast and DU for lunch, and tortured for dinner, all in violation of international law. All over the world people hate the US for this kind of foreign policy, but if they hate Israel for it too, that's anti-semetic? Be real! If you want to be a peacemaker you have to be credible.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's youre right to hate the Jews for rothchild plans for mass murder, depopulation and their plans for WW3.

I dont give them that much authority and why you cheer on the NWO is beyond me. We are simply opposites and disagree. Seriously!

Stereotyping is a ruthless thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It's youre right to hate the Jews for rothchild plans for mass murder, depopulation and their plans for WW3.

That's where your wrong.

"The Jews"...

Do you think every single jew is a Rothchild?

Are they all conspiring??

No.

Some may be, but hating them does not make that person hate all Jews.

It does not make someone a dumb racist to wake up and see someone playing victim to their advantage.

What kind of person plays victim for their own advantage?

A coward, some one who has no self esteem or self worth, yet will try to convince you that they are the most confident of all.

Again, this is NOT ALL JEWS, just some, which I have witnessed myself and after stories from JEWISH FRIENDS!

Like all people, there are good and bad, it would be impossible for every Jew to be a good person, which means there are some bad ones.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

That was going to be my question to NWO cheerleader.

Has she met any Jewish bankers, Rothchilds or Jews in general.

That is why I told her stereotyping can lead to violence.

I understand what you are saying but it's not black and white, too many grey areas.

I'll say it again. there is a difference in disagreeing, disliking them but hating does no good.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Criticism of Israel is not anti semitism, nor bigotry.

They are an enemy of the U.S., and deserve to be treated as such.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by SurvivalGearDepot]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalGearDepot

First of all, contemporary Western culture continually encourages groups that perceive themselves as victims to inflate the wrongs perpetuated against them. As a result this is what we get.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Such as jews?

That who youre referring to? Because some (NOT ALL) act like the holocaust happened last week.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Its Zionists i dislike.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalGearDepot

Most dont think the Holocaust happened yesterday but the horrors will never leave our minds.

From the sounds of most of these replies it's almost like you want another one for ethnic cleansing of the Big bad Jews.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Were you even alive when the holocaust happened?

If not, you should seek help.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurvivalGearDepot

And why would you percieve I need help, for not living During the Holocaust? Are you implying it didnt happen or was exaggerated?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

*SNIP*

You need help because you let something affect you that happened before you were even born.

*SNIP*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I study anthropology and I am specially interested in religions.
I'm fascinated by all religions.

I have to say though that Judaism is really really weird.
It's one of the few religions that I have a real hard time to understand what's really going on.

I have some theories but they would probably be classified as "anti-Semitic".
(I've tried sharing the ideas with sons of Jews, not real Jews because they would slice my head off, and even the sons of Jews which do not really follow the religion called me "disturbed")

But here is the thing, I have no real problem with anyone. I love everyone equally. But hey, # happens and some people make it happen! Why can't Jews be included in the list of "#-makers" like anyone else?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i say let everyone live and let EVERYONE live in liberty.

i am completely anti-zionist, because i am anti- apartheid. i feel for the Palestinians who are jailed on their own land.

i also proudly question things. if it is a 'crime' in germany to question the holocaust, then for damn sure you gotta question it. i mean, why is it a crime to think of something?

that does not make me anti-semtic, which is a name invented by the jews themselves, because they did not like the original term, anti-jew.

i also will state that hollywood is indeed led and owned by the jews. this is a fact. also of note, that for only 2% of the population, they do control a vast amount of wealth, and power. look how many senators, governors, and mayors, etc are jewish. yet they make up only 2% of the population?

this again, does not make me anti-jew, i am merely pointing out the facts.

does it make me racist to say the nba is dominated by african americans? no, it is just a fact. i love me my nba!

but i do disagree with the fact the jews, thru their lobbyists and ownership of the media, have painted someone a racist for just asking questions, or pointing out the obvious.

once someone says to me, 'you cannot look here.' that is the FIRST place i want to look.

so a group telling me it is wrong to investigate the so called holocaust, means, i better get investigating.

also, as an asian american, and a chinese one at that, i sympathize with ALL those who suffered thru a war that was funded by bankers. (including the gentile rockefeller, who supplied oil to hitler, our 'enemy' and the grandson of a Rothschild no less) millions of russians, chinese, gypsies, etc died. yet in western societies, all we hear about is how we have to feel sorry for the poor jews who died. never an utterance of the others who perished for an unnecessary war.

so by you bringing up anit-semetism, you are feeding into the very problem. they want people to keep talking about anti-semetism. i choose to ignore it.

considering i have never met a jewish person who was not middle to upper class, i think they have more than made up for the 'pro ported' events of world war 2.

dont tell me not to look over there, because that will be the first place i want to look. if the jews have something to hide, then you have to ask why.

again, i want PEACE, LIBERTY, and EQUALITY for every person on EARTH. not just one race, not just one group of rich people, not just one anything. i want everyone to be able to have fun in a safe and sound environment. i am not a racist in any manner. but from all my research, if someone is hiding something, i know something is going on.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Slice your head off??? Well, as an anthropologist you should be aware that this is not that common in modern Jewish culture. I mean - who exactly suffered same fate for asking questions about Judaism? There are tons of books attacking Judaism - some written by scholars, some by atheists ,some by members of competing religions and some by antisemite. All remained connected to their head though.
By the way, the point is not that there could be Jews associated with "X" bad plans. I am pretty sure that there were, are and will be Jews involved in bad stuff. Karl Marks. Trotsky. A lot of other less known Jewish Communist criminals. But the problem arises when one starts to claim that Jews are the only reason for all the troubles,problems,bad stuff - throughout the history. Like - Jews cause all wars for example. As a student of anthropology you should be aware that wars were here before Jews. And still it this rediculous idea floats around freely, and guys who repeat it have their not-very-wise heads firmly attached to their necks by the way.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by Geladinhu

Slice your head off??? Well, as an anthropologist you should be aware that this is not that common in modern Jewish culture. I mean - who exactly suffered same fate for asking questions about Judaism? There are tons of books attacking Judaism - some written by scholars, some by atheists ,some by members of competing religions and some by antisemite. All remained connected to their head though.
By the way, the point is not that there could be Jews associated with "X" bad plans. I am pretty sure that there were, are and will be Jews involved in bad stuff. Karl Marks. Trotsky. A lot of other less known Jewish Communist criminals. But the problem arises when one starts to claim that Jews are the only reason for all the troubles,problems,bad stuff - throughout the history. Like - Jews cause all wars for example. As a student of anthropology you should be aware that wars were here before Jews. And still it this rediculous idea floats around freely, and guys who repeat it have their not-very-wise heads firmly attached to their necks by the way.

Yeah, I agree with you.
Of course the Jews aren't the only trouble-makers.
And in fact, most Jews are not trouble-makers and are totally unaware of other trouble-maker Jews (but that is probably because they learn that Jews cannot be evil and are all victims because of their "destine to suffer").

And you are incorrect about the Jewish reaction to what you call "questioning". Specially when that "questioning" threatens their entire belief system. I assure you that they do not want to hear that their God is in reality just a f.ucked up entity trying to mess around with innocent people. They can get very frantic about their beliefs, specially when the exchange of thoughts and ideas are personal. They tend to be really emotional. Of course I am generalizing.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurvivalGearDepot

And why would you percieve I need help, for not living During the Holocaust? Are you implying it didnt happen or was exaggerated?

How about Native Americans? They were rounded up and killed for land. Do they still hold heavy hearts? No.

Just like the thread from the other day about the guy from Cambodia talking about Polpot and how his people instead of whining about it for decades, got over it and worked through it.

The list goes on and on and on.

People have had MUCH worse things done to THEM, and forgot about them and moved on.

YOU HAVE HAD NOTHING HAPPEN TO YOU, but you still hold a heavy heart?

That is the difference between a "Jew" and a "Goyim".

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Free Gaza, stop blocking aid, stop trying to run one huge prison, stop shooting babies, stop shooting the unarmed, stop acting like YOUR survival matters more than any other human's survival. Stop controlling the media, stop the ADL, stop paying foreign leaders off, stop bribes, stop killing the U.S. Constitution, stop playing helpless and stop editing the bible to favor yourselves. THAT is saying be FAIR, not anti-semitism. Really, taking over, killing, war crimes is ANTI-SEMITISM--on the actual SEMITIC PEOPLES. Stop being stupid.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Lol, nice trap thread so you can give our IP's and other info to the ADL and your buddies. Holocaust happened, but was exaggerated. NO GAS CHAMBERS either. 6 million? or was it 4 million? Or 2 million? How many German citizens and others died after the war, were raped? Some were abused and molested as children, is that a free pass to murder and commit horrible crimes? Or to illegally take property in somebody's territory then just PUT a state there?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join