It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The obsessive focus on the State of Israel enables us to miss out on genocides all around the world, most of which are carried out in the name of islam.

How many people have died in recent times because of this osessive focus on Israel. Is this a deliberate policy by certain govts/people ?

What about the genocides in Cambodia, Rwanda, the former Yugoslavia, and the slaughter currently taking place in Darfur and Somalia.

In February 2009 628 people are reported to have been killed by jihadis with a total of 12, 814 killed since 9/11.

Daily terrorist incident in Pakistan which donot appear to attract any interest.

It seems to me that even if Israel is guilty of all that it is accused of, it is still very small fry in the overall worldwide scheme.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Has this thread been created to divert people away from the "Holocaust" thread ???

Oops have i just created another conspiracy

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I dont claim to be special. I agree to a point I'm just like the rest of us. I get bashed for being Christian. We have ani-this and anti-that whiich is fine; although it's gone to far.

This wasnt started by the new holocaust thread but was surprised to see another pop up. There is a trend in the world and also on ATS.

For the life of me I cant figure out why some Americans and Europeans hate Israel. Where do people suppose they go. It is their homeland, yet I agree all were not born of this ancestry. Never the less it is a Protected state and always will be until WW111.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Very wise! You worded that nicely. It's important, as you say to protect what are children believe. We as parents can only do our part, other public institutuins must do theirs as well.

You also have a valid point about who is funding these groups and what's on the agenda!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
*SNIP*

Hatred will only eat you up, from the inside out. Jews are the chosen people, being Christian helps to understand this.

I do have a question for you. I'm simply trying to understand, "Do all Anti-Semantic's deny the Bible?? Just curious. I know you cant speak for everyone.

What do you think about Zionists?

Mod Edit: Snip Of Quote.

[edit on 28/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
*SNIP*

I dont claim to be special. I agree to a point I'm just like the rest of us. I get bashed for being Christian. We have ani-this and anti-that whiich is fine; although it's gone to far.

This wasnt started by the new holocaust thread but was surprised to see another pop up. There is a trend in the world and also on ATS.

For the life of me I cant figure out why some Americans and Europeans hate Israel. Where do people suppose they go. It is their homeland, yet I agree all were not born of this ancestry. Never the less it is a Protected state and always will be until WW111.

It is *NOT* their homeland. I don't know WHERE they should go, but they should probably move to America or Europe, since its their "allies", and its from whence they came. Judaism is *JUST* a religion, if anyone is entitled to Israel it is the real *ISRAELITES*. This is a very simple concept to understand. But before the *LOST* Israelites are awakened and return to their land, Palestine should claim that land and inhabit it, *NOT* religious people who are refuse to go where they come from. Understand now? Current Israel is the first modern day dilemma where religion is inter-weaved with citizenship and there is no separation, to add to the confusion they are *NOT* the people in which inhabited ancient Israel. There is absolutely *NO* reason there should be a state of Israel, and if there is there is absolutely *NO* reason people who practice the man-made religion of Judaism should entitle that land and its name, it belongs to the *ISRAELITES*. It's *NOT* hatred, it is *TRUTH*.

Mod Edit : Removed Video Link

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/28/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ludde
Current Israel is the first modern day dilemma where religion is inter-weaved with citizenship and there is no separation

yeah? so?

why does it make any difference to you?

do you want to live there and they wont let you? is that it?

you got some serious hating going on inside yourself

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

The Jews believed that Israel was their homeland, because Jerusalem had never been the independent home and capital of any other people but the Jews.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

That's my point too. Why so much hate! They dont have a problem with Iran , Korea, China, Afghanistan or Iraq. Whydo they pick on the Jews ONLY?

There is more to it. Hate is a breeding ground for demise.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

There has been recent killings of Jews through out history and is excalating, especially in New Jersey lately. All over the globe.

It's a seious threat and must be stopped.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
While I agree with some of your sentiments, others I do not. protect Israel and it's freedoms? Nope, sorry, not my problem, it's their problem. Israel is not my country or my ally. Protecting the rights and freedoms of American Jews is my concern. Not because they are Jews, but because they are American citizens who have the same rights and responsibilities as all American citizens.

Full blown Holocaust denial is the fantasy of closet Nazis and rabid haters of Jews. However, intellectual debate over the exact numbers of victims, discussion and focus on other victims of the holocaust that weren't Jewish, and criticism of certain elements of the Israeli government in exploiting it is not antisemitism or Jew hatred, it's open, honest debate.

You might be Christian, but not everyone else, including me, is, and thus, do not view Jews in the same way. To me, they are simply another Abrahamic religious group that are no more or less than others.

I agree that right out Jew bashing seems to be pretty rabid, but don't get it confused with honest criticism and debate.

I'm not confused, in the least. This is not merely honest criticism and debate. It's much worse than that but most are unwilling to see it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There's a reason the Jews have been exiled from every country they have lived in...Russia, Germany..etc.. They feed off the host country and ruin it...That's what they are doing to America now.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

*SNIP*

Hatred will only eat you up, from the inside out. Jews are the chosen people, being Christian helps to understand this.

I do have a question for you. I'm simply trying to understand, "Do all Anti-Semantic's deny the Bible?? Just curious. I know you cant speak for everyone.

What do you think about Zionists?

Mod Edit: Snip Of Quote.

Spouting that crap about Jews being the "chosen people" really doesn't help furthering an understanding; nor does labeling every non-Jew and non-Christian an anti-Semite, in fact it's quite ignorant.

The recent rise in opposition to Israeli policies, is just that; opposition to Israeli political and military policy. Although people like yourself would rather play the anti-Semitic card rather than open your eyes to the fact that the Israelis have and are committing disgusting injustices in the middle east, namely towards the Palestinians.

Of course there are other atrocities going on in the world at any given moment, but few of those are even susceptible to outside criticism. The conflicts in Africa are essentially closed conflicts. There are however a handful of well connected and developed regions that will hear us, Israel being one, another good example is China/Tibet. I can only imagine the cries of Antisemitism if people started wearing shirts that said, "Free Gaza" à la the free Tibet movement.

Perhaps you should dig a little deeper into the actual issues instead of hiding behind the latest nonsense your pastor has inflicted upon you.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Your are wrong! Get real and look at the facts please.

They were kicked out of countries because they stand out, They don’t worship as the Christians and Muslims do., They are the scapegoats of the world and have always been highly educated even in countries and time periods where education was extremely low or null.

You must be reading more hate info. to validate your conclusion.

Cant you find a bit of peace, without hate?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by KAKUSA

Your are wrong! Get real and look at the facts please.

They were kicked out of countries because they stand out, They don’t worship as the Christians and Muslims do., They are the scapegoats of the world and have always been highly educated even in countries and time periods where education was extremely low or null.

You must be reading more hate info. to validate your conclusion.

Cant you find a bit of peace, without hate?

The Germans took them in after Russia kicked them out, then the Jews turned against Germany during WW1. The Jews promised to bring the USA into the war to defeat Germany if the British empire gave them palastine ...Read the Balfour Declaration .. It's always the same with the Jews, they are for no one but themselves.
www.invitation.to...

I don't hate the Jews, I hate what they have become!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Personally, I have nothing against Jews, or the Jewish faith, or any other combination of race/faith. What I have a problem with are Faith run governments, who slander and mis-use their faiths in order to push personall agenda.

This is what I've been seeing in Israel, and many other countries such as Iran and Afghanistan. Mind you they have the right to do as they please within their own boarders that's fine.

But they have to accept that freedom of speech in the Western and European world will never go away, and as much as I disagree with Anti-Semitism, I will defend the right of those people to say what they want.

It's a difficult issue to tackle, there is much history behind Jews in specific, and yes they've had a long, hard run in this world over the past couple of thousand years, and we as the others in this world could have done better.

But, it is what it is.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Maybe you should dig a bit deeper. You are incorrect.

O.K theatrically we can say Jews aren’t the chosen people.

As Ive stated earlier there will be no peace in the Middle East, “”Israel”” until all Jews, Muslims and Christians can accept each others right to their beliefs.

You may not know it but there is a Holy War going on. How can you dismiss religion, under the obvious pretence.

Look and understand history you should have no doubt know those attempts resulted in Israel gaining control of Jerusalem.

This problem isn’t only about Jews but that they are not Muslim Arabs! So chosen or not that's what it's about.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm a blonde-headed, blue-eyed Gentile. I've only known two Jews personally in my whole life - that I know of.

I see so much ignorance toward Israel and the Jewish population - some idiots claim they're not Israelities - some claim they took their land by force - some claim they are the aggressors - but conveniently forget the outright invasions in 1948, 1967, and 1973, plus the incessant guerrilla attacks Israel has suffered since BEFORE the creation of Israel.

Just ignore facts one after another.

So what I think I'll do - I hate seeing someone ganged up on - I think I'll start hating the Palestinians, the Gazans, and what the hell - I'll start hating all Muslims to help compensate. I'll speak to my friends and neighbors, and keep up the pressure.

I'll send money to Israel for more weapons to defend themselves. After all, if you're going to be hated, then really piss off the enemy by killing more, and more efficiently.

After all, if I'm going to be hated, I want to earn every venomous drop to the maximum.

Each time Israel has been hit, they have not only turned away every attack - but have increased their land from the losers.

The dumbest thing these dumbass Palestinians can do is to keep up the attacks.

More losses means more land for Israel.

Yeah. I'm going to donate.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Sorry but I refuse to read any hate article on Anti-Semitism. I know my facts I have read both sides of the story. Many Countries later regretted removing the Jews. Read up on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join