It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

Tell me. What is it that I can not explain??

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by nunya13

My question does not evolve around the politics it revolves around the hate I see daily on here and elsewhere.

I'm quite aware of the politics of the Middle East Crisis. I'm just shocked so many from the UK, and US feel this way. It's blatant hatred. It's so obvious.

I cant stop the hate but I'm seeing how Evil this truly is!

Hate for what Israel does. Not because of who it's people are. Israel has a lot of relationship building to do with the world, especially the Arab world if it every truly wants to be respected.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Tell me. What is it that I can not explain??

You say you understand the politics. It has been explained to you why people "hate" or strongly dislike what actions Israel does.

You insist however on talking about only religious views and your beliefs. It's the only way you can stay in this debate.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
For anyone that feels like they should be able to blame someone for persecution I suggest you read "The Black Book of Communism". This will give all these whiners who were never apart of the holocaust a little bit os a perspective. I've seen very few documentaries detailing killing through Russia and China but hey the Holocaust was the worst thing ever right? Everyone needs a little perspective shift every now and then I mean yeah take something for what it's worth but don't dweal upon it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Get rid of Hamas for one!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
Yes, anti-Semitism is a problem. But so is racism against any people or person.

Jew is a religion.

Jew is not a race.

People who claim to hate "those danged ol' Jews" are engaged in religious discrimination, not racial hate.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by nunya13

I'm not trying to dredge up emotion. I just asked a simple question if those Ant-Israel/Jews are also Atheists? What's wrong with that. Most are proud to admit they are. Not that they all fit in to one catagory.

It's truely not my intention to get people so upset! I want to know what the He## is going on here. It's not American and something is up and it doesnt smell good!

edit grammer

[edit on 28-6-2009 by wonderworld]

If it's not Israel it's not America? The forefathers are rolling in their graves, and rightfully so. You embarrass all Americans worldwide. I'm sure we can all chip in and buy you a one way ticket to Israel if you want. Israel is Israel, and America is America. And no, besides the fact that the Messiahs name is actually Yahshua, he was not born a Jew as there was no such thing practised by the Israelites, whom Jesus was, indeed. Pathetic. And no, because you practice Judaism (WHICH IS what a Jew means) does make make you a godammit descendant of the Israelites. Jesus was NOT a Jew, because he did NOT practice religions, therefore he did not practice Judaism. You're either a shill or a troll, a one day learned Christians knows these facts.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

This conflict has less to do with the present Palestinian situation in Gaza and the West Bank but is rather illustrative of the problems Israel faces with its northern neighbors many of who have Palestinian origin I

In 2005, Israel completed a withdrawal from the Gaza strip ending its 38 year occupation of the region. The Israeli settlements were dismantled. The withdrawal and Palestinian assumption of power has gone relatively smoothly. They wont accept anything but full control. We know it will never end. Israel has tried and tried.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Get rid of Hamas for one!

lol, of course!

The government elected by the people!

We can't have that can we!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

TRUE fact!

How do we know any of that is TRUE fact? The bible could just be a fairy tale book too, something contrived to brainwash and control the masses. FACT: It's all just a MERE belief. Try to prove any of it is true, factual ... you can't! I could just as easily write a book of superstitious beliefs proclaiming I and my friends are now the new and improved chosen ones. You know, it's that kind of make-believe self-righteous arrogance that gets under peoples skin, and that is what is at the heart of this whole mess today.

Personally, I wish the whole world would dispense with these preposterous superstitious contrived beliefs. It even turns my stomach when I hear US proclaim that WE here in the USA are a nation "under God." Frankly, I think any possible omnipotent deity would be disgusted with us all. You know, it's not very GOD LIKE to tell people to get off YOUR land and to get back where YOU think THEY belong. I should take all religions to court and make them try to prove their outrageous unsubstantiated claims. It's called false advertising.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I agree with another poster, you obviously had only one reason for starting this thread. You wanted a religioius battle and to be able to claim that you are some kind of loyal defender of the Jews as if God reads internet forums and suddenly created a special place in Heaven for you.

People that hate Jews are just hateful period and people like that typically chose to hate that which they do not know.

This will be my last post in this thread as I can see that you have you mind made up and you didn't want to have a civil discussion. You wanted to lure out those that have even one bad thing to say about anything that Jews or Israeli's do in order to sit on a high horse.

I will leave with this...

DO NOT confuse anti-semitism (an irrational hate for people who are of the Jewish religion) with a hate for ANY corrupt government/military whose only method for trying to prove that they are somehow more special than any other human being on this Earth is to blow away anyone who disagrees or to make their life Hell.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

Being Jewish is not a race there is a biological distinction. Being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement. Judaism is their religion.

what do you have against the Jews?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This conflict has less to do with the present Palestinian situation in Gaza and the West Bank but is rather illustrative of the problems Israel faces with its northern neighbors many of who have Palestinian origin I

In 2005, Israel completed a withdrawal from the Gaza strip ending its 38 year occupation of the region. The Israeli settlements were dismantled. The withdrawal and Palestinian assumption of power has gone relatively smoothly. They wont accept anything but full control. We know it will never end. Israel has tried and tried.

Ok, and they haven't built anymore settlements or killed, tortured, or kidnapped any other Palestinians since then right?

Please, don't try to sway me with that crap.

You have a mighty great interest in being PC about things it seems. Are you Michael Chertoff perhaps? ha ha

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

TRUE fact!

How do we know any of that is TRUE fact? The bible could just be a fairy tale book too, something contrived to brainwash and control the masses. FACT: It's all just a MERE belief. Try to prove any of it is true, factual ... you can't! I could just as easily write a book of superstitious beliefs proclaiming I and my friends are now the new and improved chosen ones. You know, it's that kind of make-believe self-righteous arrogance that gets under peoples skin, and that is what is at the heart of this whole mess today.

Personally, I wish the whole world would dispense with these preposterous superstitious contrived beliefs. It even turns my stomach when I hear US proclaim that WE here in the USA are a nation "under God." Frankly, I think any possible omnipotent deity would be disgusted with us all. You know, it's not very GOD LIKE to tell people to get off YOUR land and to get back where YOU think THEY belong. I should take all religions to court and make them try to prove their outrageous unsubstantiated claims. It's called false advertising.

lol hear hear!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

It's only my strong opinion of the Holy Land that I defend. This is not meant to be a religious discussion, as you see many are adament anout their beliefs. You dont see me getting cruel and hateful.

If you want to stick with politics so be it. Where should we start?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I must admit that Ive never seen this many bashers in my life. Everyone but 5 people on here has the Anti-Semitism attitude and belief system.

If you all say Israelites are not the same as Jews in Israel, you are being hypocritical telling me I'm all about Religion. Yu are saying they are not the chosen people , yet say there are some. Wow

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I must admit that Ive never seen this many bashers in my life. Everyone but 5 people on here has the Anti-Semitism attitude and belief system.

If you all say Israelites are not the same as Jews in Israel, you are being hypocritical telling me I'm all about Religion. Yu are saying they are not the chosen people , yet say there are some. Wow

Nobody is bashing you. You just fail to understand what we have already explained. But as someone else pointed out this will go on forever so good luck with whatever you trying to accomplish here but I don't think it's going to work.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I never told you that, but what other members say about you are true too. You continue to act in a stubborn manner, troll-like. I say it because it is fact, the Israelites are the tribes of ancient Israel. There are Asian Jews, Black Jews, White Jews, how can Jews be Israelites? Keep in mind that Judaism is a religion, man made, and was not practised in ancient Israel. I said this before, but like other members pointed out, you continue to act in a stubborn manner. So no, you cannot say Jews are God's children, besides the points I pointed out already, God's children are not supposed to be in Israel at this time, and this is also said in the scriptures. Are you really Christian? Because you should know these things.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
My question would why does Irael have dual citizenship in U.S. why are they the ones who wrote Patriot Act, why are they in control of Patriot Act.

When the WTC was going to be hit why did they not tell us, why was Israelis on building laughing about it.

Why were did not the Israelis show up for work at WTC on 9/11.

Why can you say buddist is skum ,but say a Jew is skum go to jail.

There's to many dual citizenship Jews in Washington, running things and Kissinger is piece of *SNIP*

Mod Edit: Nope on the censor circumvention/naughty language. Cheers -alien

[edit on 5-7-2009 by alien]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Maybe the Palestinians should hang out in Egypt for a while.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join