It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

All I wish for is for the Hatred and anger to stop. It's sad for the Palestinians but they should fight for new leaders. Ones that know how to communicate without violence.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Wonder, the answer is quite simple. There are those that just hate the ethnic group collectively known as Jews. They criticize Israel's government as a means to conceal their true hatred.

Two groups - actually three. There are those retards who feel the Jews should be hated as they killed the Christ. They conveniently forget that Jesus was a Jew.

This group that has persecuted Jews at every turn was led by the Catholic Church until a few hundred years ago when they lost their secular influence. Even so, they fought tooth and nail to keep an Israeli nation from occurring.

Then there is the secular dumbasses who don't like the concept of the Jews being the "chosen" people of God, and just hate out of stupidity. This is a blind hatred that has no logic, therefore the "excuses" to hate the "Israeli Government."

Anyone with a decent BS detector can see right through it. It's no big deal - the Jewish people of the world have been dealing with this for millennia.

The third thing that's going on in Israel is a continuation of a war on mankind Muhammed declared long ago through his pagan moon-god Allah.

A holy war on everyone who isn't Muslim. (Let's just call it what it is.) Muhammed slaughtered Jews in his own time, and underneath the streets of the market in Mecca, he slaughtered hundred of Jewish men and boys.

You see, he tried to sell the Jews his god as being the same God as theirs, and he just couldn't blow his smoke past them. So he hated Jews who were a lettered people (unlike Muhammed who was an illiterate) as they knew much more about his falsehoods than his other followers.

So since Israel is the only symbol of Judaism to be found in one country, this country is to be hated, to be destroyed, to be eradicated.

Fortunately, you and I know the writings. We know they aren't going anywhere, and folks can attack and hate, and do every evil they can devise, as this nation of Israel, as promised, in the manner promised, will stand.

Never again to be fallen.

Those that do the hating can just suck hind tit.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Another thing after WWII 11,000,000 Germans were killed and some were treated worse than the Jews.

Give credit where credit is due, the Jews have their own agenda, They think they are the chosen ones, the bible even says that statist was taken away and abides else where if you believe such.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Israelites in Egypt were not black.
Here is a photo of the mummies of Yuya (Joseph) and his wife.
Joseph

There are others, I don't have them at the moment.

Remember there was no letter "J" until sometime after the 1500's.

Most of the 18th dynasty Pharaohs were Hyksos/Isrealites.

The present day "Jews" are multi-national people. 85% of them are NOT semites.

As to the Jews being hated....you may find this article interesting and informative.
Social paradoxes of Jewry

"In all the available historical sources it is established that the Jews were constantly persecuted, that they practically at all times over the millennia went from one bondage to another, from one enslavement to another, always subservient to someone. At the same time, however, they in some mysterious way maintained their collective uniqueness. Often, in defiance of their own practicality, they were true to the faith of the fathers and in any empire achieved striking successes in economics, politics and culture.

A mysterious and unique phenomenon for the persecuted and tormented. Generally, there were oppressed peoples aplenty, but none of them besides the Jews were settling over vast territories - from Spain to India, from Italy to Sweden, from North Africa to China and Vietnam."

[edit on 28-6-2009 by OhZone]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Fortunately, you and I know the writings. We know they aren't going anywhere, and folks can attack and hate, and do every evil they can devise, as this nation of Israel, as promised, in the manner promised, will stand.

Never again to be fallen

It's obvious when they won the war May 14th 1948 there was Divine Intervention. Otherwise would have been impossible!

Arent you shocked at all these people. When I started this I knew about it but didnt expect to see this many. It tells a story only we can comprehend, know what I mean.

P.S thanks for the political view. Good job!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Why are you SO worried that the Jews are the chosen ones?? I'm Christian and it doesnt bother me. What's up? Too much jealousy.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

No they were not black only a bit dark complected like other Arab Confederacies.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Theres a difference between Jews and Facist Zionists that are in my opiniion destroying Israel and the middle east and the US. I am a real Jew. My heritage goes back to the Hills of Judea. For many centuries the Jews and the Palistinians lived peacefully side by side. It is the Zionists that aren't even real Jews for the most part that stirred up the Jews in the early 20th century to think like land coveting, facist, Haters and defilers of thier brothers. It is zionists that spew all this anti semitic crap saying STOP HATING!! I hate not Jews or Israelites I hate Zionist fascist Ideas and genocide and destruction they have brought on the world and btw most of the international bankers are, so called, self proclaimed Jews, They manipulate the worlds economies and promote wars so they can fund both sides. So geesh I wonder where all the hate comes from. Get real Man and quit spewing your Zionist propoganda because most people in the US could care less if your a Jew or not, they care about your values.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
Seriously wonderworld.

Let's take it from the top.

Say I am the President or Dictator, whatever, of a country next door to yours. You just got home work. You sit down with your family for a nice meal when suddenly my countries army bursts through your door, kills your friend point blank, take your children hostage, rape your wife then shoot her in the head, then drag you to my country to rot away in prison, of course while you are being transported and while you remain there you are severely tortured and forced to "confess" lies about your family and friends.

You also learn that my country sent a war ship down the ocean into your countries waters and shot your relatives on a beach. Also you hear about a protester who tried to stop my army from bulldozing your house down so that my country could build some new houses for my citizens.

Ok, now think about what you just read. How would you feel? This goes on every day in Palestine.

Do you think criticizing this is racist?

Honestly let me know.

You forgot a part of this. Where you work. So the guy comes home from work where he spent 12 hours firing rockets into his neighbours land, or strapping explosives on children and sending them onto buses in the country next door.

You can bring up all the less than friendly things Isreal has done but unless you put it in contect of the truly horrible things Palestian and others have done it's an attempt to slant the truth.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

I admire what you have to say, since you are a real Jew. As a previous poster said it takes one bad apple to ruin a bunch. Corruption and hate is everwhere in the world these days. I just dont like seeing it.

I dont claim to know everything about the zionists over there but do agree it's all around.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

No one like haters. And believe me, there's some in every group. Blind, irrational, stupid hatred wherever one wishes to look.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a continuation of the hatred for Jews among ignorant people. Oh, they have excuses, and they love to throw around blame, but the bottom line is that it's always out of ignorance.

Those I used to engage in mortal combat with - I don't feel any hatred for them. They were doing their job, and I was doing mine.

My motto was kill 'em, and forgive 'em. No hard feelings.

There may be so-called Zionists - but considering the struggle that Israel has had from day one - I'd say there's a place in a nation for hard men. Only hard men can do the things required that others can't bring themselves to do.

A good third of folks would cut back on poultry, beef and pork if they had to do their own killing, dressing, and processing of their food.

They don't have the stomach for it. Nor the know-how, nor the knowledge.

Good men are necessary, and so are hard men.

As long as humans live, there will be a need for hard men - to meet other hard men.

Israel has theirs.

As it should be.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Jews are the chosen people, being Christian helps to understand this.

Because the Jews wrote in the bible they are the chosen people, and because you are Christian and do not question the bible is that why you believe they are the chosen people?

Why would the God of all mankind chose one people?

I would not want a God that thinks like that, because that makes God a racist.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by googolplex

Why are you SO worried that the Jews are the chosen ones?? I'm Christian and it doesnt bother me. What's up? Too much jealousy.

I am far from worried, it's just for them to think or say such, to set them selves above others. I never felt this way until I relized what they were doing in our Government.

I have always been one to not say anything bad about someone elses religion, I'm only worried as to where the U.S. is headed and who is in control. To me this is more Politics, than religion, if it's a religious group set to destroy the people of the U.S. then yea I am worried, but not for me, and I'm not jealousy, the Israelis have nothing on me, been saved done that. I'm just hanging out, was told I had to stay.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

But once again you've completely deflected the issue of Israel/US policies in the Middle East.

Last I checked the only country not to have committed something nasty against it's neighbours was SeaLand... which has 20 citizens. Every other nation has done bad things, why is one nation suddenly the "evil" nation, when there are nations who have done much worse than isreal.

I truly believe that we should be looking at the source of these stories and looking at all the evidence that is coming out about what is going on and who is benefitting from these stories.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Jews are the chosen people, being Christian helps to understand this.

Because the Jews wrote in the bible they are the chosen people, and because you are Christian and do not question the bible is that why you believe they are the chosen people?

Why would the God of all mankind chose one people?

I would not want a God that thinks like that, because that makes God a racist.

Not only are the people of Israel special and God's chosen people, but the land is also special! God does not play favorites among His people.

This does not mean they are automatically "saved" and will go to Heaven. Because of God's Promise to redeem the Jews in the end times, Israel will turn to her Messiah and be saved. God, chose one man, Abraham, to establish a new nation which all families of the earth would be blessed.

So just because the are chosen by God does not make them saints.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
To all the people who are saying they hate Isreal because of it's policies and because they won't allow a 2 state solution.

Ask yourself these questions:

1) Who attacked first?
2) Which side has a terrorist group as a gov't?
3) Which side fires rockets from schools and hospitals?
4) Which side hides ammo dumps under schools and hospitals?
5) Which side straps explosives to children and women to use as bombs against civilians?
6) Who has killed their own people when they disagreed with the gov't?
7) Who has built infrastructure and who has gutted there own?
8) Who keeps having bloody changes of gov't?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Israelites in Egypt were not black.
Here is a photo of the mummies of Yuya (Joseph) and his wife.
Joseph

There are others, I don't have them at the moment.

Remember there was no letter "J" until sometime after the 1500's.

Most of the 18th dynasty Pharaohs were Hyksos/Isrealites.

The present day "Jews" are multi-national people. 85% of them are NOT semites.

As to the Jews being hated....you may find this article interesting and informative.
Social paradoxes of Jewry

"In all the available historical sources it is established that the Jews were constantly persecuted, that they practically at all times over the millennia went from one bondage to another, from one enslavement to another, always subservient to someone. At the same time, however, they in some mysterious way maintained their collective uniqueness. Often, in defiance of their own practicality, they were true to the faith of the fathers and in any empire achieved striking successes in economics, politics and culture.

A mysterious and unique phenomenon for the persecuted and tormented. Generally, there were oppressed peoples aplenty, but none of them besides the Jews were settling over vast territories - from Spain to India, from Italy to Sweden, from North Africa to China and Vietnam."

[edit on 28-6-2009 by OhZone]

I'm sorry but you fail to tell my why the Blacks are not the Israelites (stop saying Jews, anyone who wants to be Jew can be one, there is nothing holy about this man-created religion). The mere mistake of you confusing Israelites with Jews tells me you don't know what you're talking about. I swear, you people support and practice Judaism and don't even know about it? This is sad in its own right, you're no better than the "zombified" Muslims you all preach against. Now, let's get a dose of facts and less we repeat lies again:

www.hebrewisraelites.org...

You haven't debunked anything, you haven't even properly addressed whom we're speaking about. Sad + Pathetic. I wish you well in your path to the truth.

I know there were no J, this is why dooper and the others fail miserably, they deny their own created history. That's how far the lies go. No J, no Jesus and No Judaism. No Jew.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

I hate to break it to you but America has little significance in the Bible, very few references to it. Nowhere does it say American Blacks. As I said previously Jesus was dark completed like others in Arab Confederacies but not Black. blacks are blessed just like the chosen ones. We all are!

I'm a white German no difference.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

I know there were no J, this is why dooper and the others fail miserably, they deny their own created history. That's how far the lies go. No J, no Jesus and No Judaism. No Jew.

No J's then no Jive.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

We don't get it?

You're correct of course, you're correct and a peculiar handful who made your videos.

Congratulations. You're right and everyone else is wrong.

American blacks are the true Israelites?

Wow.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by dooper]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join