It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Ludde

I hate to break it to you but America has little significance in the Bible, very few references to it. Nowhere does it say American Blacks. As I said previously Jesus was dark completed like others in Arab Confederacies but not Black. blacks are blessed just like the chosen ones. We all are!

I'm a white German no difference.

I don't care that you're a White German, what does that supposed to mean? Also, so what, remember these people were prophecizing about the future, there is no Judaism or Jew in the Bible either, so what? The prophects said, and made it clear a country would come for the Israelites as SWIFT as an EAGLE, and the Israelites would be carried on ships and sold as bondsmen and bondswomen. Read the scriptures, you can verify this with your copy of the Bible even! (cool huh?)

This is who you are mistaking for God's children: www.angelfire.com...

According to the King of the KHAZARS, his people descended from the family of Magog. Like all European nations at the time, the KHAZARS were pagans. However, ca. 740 C.E. King Bulan initiated the conversion of his kingdom to a new and different philosophy. Before the conversion, the Kagan invited representatives of Christianity, Islam and the Israelites to discuss the three doctrines. It was unanimously agreed, in response to the Kagan's question, that the doctrine of the Israelites was closest to the truth, he came to this conclusion because both the Christians (Byzantine) and Muslims both respected the Hebrew scriptures.

And also in order for the KHAZARS to remain independent they chose the faith that neither the Christian or Muslims was part of but both respected. After the conversion the Khazar King changed his name to become King Obadiah. They displayed much hope but very little understanding, especially of spiritual matters. Eventually, they had to invent their own brand of the law which later they named Judaism. The word "Judaism" cannot be found in the writings of the Prophets of old, neither is it found anywhere in the Holy Scriptures. Judaism, is a misunderstanding or perversion of the customs of the ancient Israelites, as practiced by the KHAZARS.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Tons of you -are- anti-semitic. Even if you don't feel like you are.

It's fine. But you know, people still draw swastikas on synagogues and things. And Jews still get threatened. So yes the Holocaust is over and as long as you're not saying it was a great thing, you're pretty much fine. But it's not okay to reinstate all the negativity about Judaism.

Jeeze. I don't like Christianity as a religion, I think it's a money-making cult. But when I say something bad about Christians I get in so much trouble and I get threatened myself. You say something bad about Jews and they're used to it so they leave it alone, even though they shouldn't, and some don't. But you say something bad about Christianity you get shot. I know to hold my tongue on my opinions of other races and religions. You all should know to do the same. Jews don't think they're better than everyone and they get more grief than almost any other religion. It makes no sense. It's like you all build up lies just to support your bullying. Whatever.

People don't go around saying "Wow slavery was a great thing, black people are *insert adjective here*" or "Wow black people should just get over slavery."

The whole perspective on Judaism from many members of this website is why I prefer to stick to cryptozoology as much as I can and just ignore half of you. Because if I don't I just get mad and call people out on it and insult them and then I get warned. It's only happened once or twice to me, and that's the only thing I've ever been warned for. I insulted an anti-semite to his face. But I'm really glad I did because after that he kept quiet for awhile.

If I drew picture of smiley faces combined with Jesus getting murdered everyone would be so upset and I'd be shot. But people get away with drawing all sorts of anti-Judaic symbols, even now, and no one really cares. And then people on websites like this spew hatred on a culture and on issues that they know NOTHING about.

If you haven't studied Jewish culture or Judaism as a religion, plus the facts about the Holocaust (from reliable sources and textbooks, not just some site on the internet), plus the History of the Jewish people, Zionism, and Israel, you really don't deserve a minute of my attention if you attempt to preach on any related issue. Many of you are ignoring what you learned in school (if you went to school, even though many of you probably think school is a lie from "the man") or are looking for excuses to hate a vulnerable group.

I could just sit here and say "The Vatican shouldn't be a country! They should give Vatican City back to the people who lived there before! They have no right to do this, it isn't their land, their religion has nothing to do with that land if you go back to the root of their beliefs!" But I DON'T. It's their beliefs, it's what they want. You can't endorse the Vatican and not endorse Israel, because you'd be a hypocrite.

People join this website just to post anti-semitic things. I don't know why. They'll join and a day later they preach about the evil Zionists and the "realities" of the Holocaust. The members who have been here longer, such as myself, tend to look down upon that. Or at least I do. It's a misuse of this website as a resource. And honestly I'm not giving any credibility to someone who does that anyway. If you want to do some real research and present it in a acceptable, appropriate, non-insulting manner... that's fine. But very few people actually do that. Real research takes time, not a quick Google search. That's why I don't listen. You see things the way that your opinions want you to see them.

Anti-semitism is a label. People here fit the description and don't want the label. It doesn't work that way. It might make you feel better but the people around you know what you are. It's fine, it's your identity. But this is a touchy subject for many Jews and Holocaust Survivors of every religion. I don't come here and insult your family's history and beliefs. Don't friggen do it to me.

You can come in here and say "I'm not trying to be insulting!" or "You're just too sensitive and whiny" but Jews and people who know the truth about things have HEARD it all before. We have. I have. It's on this website, there are hundreds of threads. Coming in and saying the same exact weak arguments are nothing new, they just make you look bad.

There are threads like this already. I get that people want points and flags and their little graphics filled. I've been here since 2006. I get annoyed when things like this happen because it distracts from the really important issues. You like conspiracy theories? Don't take part in this thread. If you want flags and points, do some real research on new issues or expand in old threads. But this is a tired and worn discussion and trolls will always be trolls. There's nothing we can do except recognize who those people are and treat them accordingly.

Good threads that deserve to be flagged are innovative. This isn't innovative. This is like third grade drama. Nothing is going to change, this is just clouding all previous discussion on the topic which, not surprisingly, was exactly the same as this discussion.

[edit on 6/28/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Wow, I may understand Arab Blacks, which dont exist but American Blacks. America has nothing to do with the chosen people.

Regarless of color or nationality God doesnt play favorites.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Not sure what's supposedly wrong with Anti-Semitism? It seems a very valid point of view for some issues. As far as holocaust denial being some bad ignorant thing, you might want to ask yourself why it is that "pro holocaust" people are the ones so desperately hopeful to believe millions of Jews died and seem to be completely incapable of a glimmer of hope that perhaps they didn't. Who loves the "Jew" more the people who desperately defend the mass murder of the Jews for their own apparent emotional needs or those who firmly believe such a mass killing of Jews was not done. Which, by the way, it good news!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

According to Microsoft Encarta, "Today, about 85% of all Jews are Ashkenazim". The Ashkenazi are not descendants of Israel, Ashkenaz was the grandson of Japheth and brother of Togarmah. Arthur Koestler further explains why today's Jews call themselves Ashkenazi even though they are the Physical seed of Togarmah. He shows that the KHAZARS took on the name of Ashkenaz because it was prophesied in Jeremiah 51:27 that Ashkenaz and their allies would conquer Babylon.

After reading all the historical and biblical information about who are and who are not the true Israelites according to the flesh, should make us have an full understanding of Revelation 12:9. which states : And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent called the devil and Satan, which deceive the whole world.

The whole world is deceived not only about the right way to worship YHWH, but they are deceived about who are the true Israelites a people near and dear unto YHWH (psalms 148:14).

The Sephardim / Edomite / Eastern Jews are being oppressed big time by the Ashkenazi and because they have joined with the Ashkenazi and call themselves Jews, the surrounding Arab population despise them just as much as they do the Ashkenazi. So they have it coming both ways, but this is their punishment for helping to mistreat the Israelites.

In a book by a Ashkenazi Jew Jack Bernstein entitled 'LIFE OF AN AMERICAN JEW IN RACIST, MARXIST ISRAEL', he tells of his experience in Israel which was not a pleasant one, but he tells of how he married a Sephardim woman and the hatred and discrimination he received from the Ashkenazi population even though he himself is a Ashkenazi. But because he was married to a Sephardim he caught all kinds of hell, the Sephardim are second class citizens in Israel, for this reason Jack Bernstein calls Israel racist, because anybody who is not Ashkenazi is treated as second class citizens.

The Sephardim / Edomites came into the land and laid their hands on Israel possessions and pretended to be the Hebrews, but as Yah said, he would return their reward on their own head. So now the Ashkenazi has come in and move them over and they are pretending to be the true Hebrews and laid their hands on Edom possessions, but this is just the fulfillment of prophecy. I find it interesting that the Sephardim are looked at and called Niggers by the Ashkenazi.

This is the faith of the Jews.

And You say God don't play favourites, but here you are trying to get us to kneel to the Jews? Make up your mind please.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

This should be proof you are wrong. The word Jew IS mentoned in the Bible. What Bible do you use that proclaims such nonsense?

Matthew, Mark, Luke
The term Ioudaios occurs relatively rarely in the Synoptic Gospels, the first three Gospels which are closely parallel to each other. The word occurs but five times in Matthew, seven times in Mark, and five times in Luke, usually in the expression "King of the Jews" (12 of the total of 17). Of the remaining occurrences only Matthew 28:15 designates Jews as contrasted to Christian believers.

It is interesting to note that the New Testament records the word "Jew" or "Jews" no less than185 times. Of its four Gospel writers John is by far the most prolific in his usage of the word -some 70 times in all; whilst the other three only use the word 16 times between them, 12 ofwhich are in reference to Jesus as "King of the Jews".The book of Acts refers almost 80 times to "the Jew"; whilst it comes some 27 time in thePauline letters, chiefly in his Epistle to the Romans. Elsewhere in the New Testament the word"Jew" is only mentioned twice and that is in the Book of Revelation

P.S I took a lot of theology and philosophy of religion classes in college. You cant stump me on that issue.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Ludde

This should be proof you are wrong. The word Jew IS mentoned in the Bible. What Bible do you use that proclaims such nonsense?

Matthew, Mark, Luke
The term Ioudaios occurs relatively rarely in the Synoptic Gospels, the first three Gospels which are closely parallel to each other. The word occurs but five times in Matthew, seven times in Mark, and five times in Luke, usually in the expression "King of the Jews" (12 of the total of 17). Of the remaining occurrences only Matthew 28:15 designates Jews as contrasted to Christian believers.

It is interesting to note that the New Testament records the word "Jew" or "Jews" no less than185 times. Of its four Gospel writers John is by far the most prolific in his usage of the word -some 70 times in all; whilst the other three only use the word 16 times between them, 12 ofwhich are in reference to Jesus as "King of the Jews".The book of Acts refers almost 80 times to "the Jew"; whilst it comes some 27 time in thePauline letters, chiefly in his Epistle to the Romans. Elsewhere in the New Testament the word"Jew" is only mentioned twice and that is in the Book of Revelation

P.S I took a lot of theology and philosophy of religion classes in college. You cant stump me on that issue.

The New Testament? What happened to the old one? It is admitted that Jew is a mistranslation of Yehuda. When talking about the Bible and ancient Israel be sure to compare your results to the Torah and Tankah. Oh, and your knowledge is manufactured, no nutritious truth included. The New Testament is a human failure of trying to fix an unbroken Old testament, oh, I see you haven't responded to that Jew up there that basically slammed your beliefs ^_^ Grow a pair.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

Kneel to the Jews? Do you think they have that much power and control and demand to be worshipped. They do not. They are just like you and me. Not all in Israel are Jews, that's not the point.

You just showed you true colors by that comment.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Ludde

Kneel to the Jews? Do you think they have that much power and control and demand to be worshipped. They do not. They are just like you and me. Not all in Israel are Jews, that's not the point.

You just showed you true colors by that comment.

I know not everyone in Israel are Jews, that's why I said kneel to the Jews, never mentioned Israel. No, it just reflected your indoctrination, and why you're vigorously trying to defend these confused people. Two confusions don't bring a solution to the table. Hey dude, YOU'RE the one kissing their ass. not me.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Ludde]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

Jesus was born a Jew. The only original bible the Jews had was the old testament, the 5 Books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. But the word "torah" can also be used to refer to the entire Jewish bible (the body of scripture known to non-Jews as the Old Testament.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

Where are you coming from? No one is kissing the Jews @$$!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Ludde

Jesus was born a Jew. The only original bible the Jews had was the old testament, the 5 Books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. But the word "torah" can also be used to refer to the entire Jewish bible (the body of scripture known to non-Jews as the Old Testament.

Why are you repeating to me the things I had to teach you?
It is YOU that do not know. And yes, you're basically afraid to respond to Jewish criticism of your own faith, Christianity. I think you should find a better hobby where you'd at least be appreciated. They spit on your religion, as even in this thread demonstrates. As I've said, you sound like either a shill or a troll to not see that.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Wonder, I was being facetious. Ludde posted some crap about the tribes of Israel being all over the Carribean, and that the true Israelites were blacks - if I understood correctly - American blacks were one tribe.

One of these nuts pulled the word "eagle" and this and that and have come up with an entirely different view of Israel.

It's so bizarre that I felt the liberty to make a joke of it.

As you can see, rational thinking has little to do with some of the posts in this thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think we owe the Israelis nothing same as Europe.They paid whatever dues they owed in WWII by helping us out in the Cold War.The Jews have their country now and it's up to them to stand on their two feet and work something out with the Arabs which will never happen because both sides see the others as heathens gotta love the way religion works to keep the military/industrial complex going.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Whater dooper, all you do is post sarcastic and Jewcandy replies, nothing from the scriptures. You said you weren't Jewish so I don't expect you to know their faith, yet that they're not the Israelites. I hope a poor soul like you finds the truth soon.

One of the curses put on Israel was total expulsion from the holy land, if they continue to break the laws of the most high. Ancient Israel went into exile a few times, but they were allowed to return. But in Deuteronomy 28:64, it says that Israel was going to be scattered from one end of the earth unto the other. This is repeated in DEUT 32:26.

This means that Israel can't be in the land as of now as a sovereign nation. They are supposed to be scattered to the four corners of the earth and residing in the land of their enemies. As scripture has told us time and time again. Luke 21:24 says Israel will be led into all nations as captives and be there until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. Those times will be fulfilled When Yahshuah returns. Israel is will reside in their enemies land, until that time.

We are only being cast out of the holy land for a time. Prophecy says true Israel will return.

ZECHARIAH 8: 3, 7-8

(3)THUS SAID YAH; I AM RETURNED UNTO ZION, AND WILL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: AND JERUSALEM SHALL BE CALLED A CITY OF TRUTH; AND THE MOUNTAIN OF YHWH OF HOSTS THE HOLY MOUNTAIN

(7) THUS SAID YHWH OF HOSTS; BEHOLD, I WILL SAVE MY PEOPLE FROM THE EAST COUNTRY, AND FROM THE WEST COUNTRY (WESTERN HEMISPHERE)

(8)AND I WILL BRING THEM, AND THEY SHALL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE , AND I WILL BE THEIR MIGHTY ONE, IN TRUTH AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Right now, Jerusalem is not called a city of truth, and Yah is not dwelling there, it says that when Israel is back in Jerusalem Yah will dwell with them in truth and in righteousness. There is no truth (the laws and commandments) in Jerusalem, there is no righteousness (keeping the laws and commandments) there either.

This only means that Israel is not back in the land as a sovereign nation, they are in the land of their enemies being punished for all their sins (Amos 3:2). When the Hebrews return they will be the righteous nation that they are suppose to be. Unlike the Jews who are in the land today, the majority of them are pagans and Atheist. Verse 8 says we will fully understand and keep the laws of Yah, there'll be no sinners in the land when Israel returns.

EZEKIEL 20:34 - AND I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YOU ARE SCATTERED, WITH A MIGHTY HAND, AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT.

(38) AND I WILL PURGE OUT FROM AMONG YOU THE REBELS, AND THEM THAT TRANSGRESS AGAINST ME I WILL BRING THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY WHERE THEY SOJOURN, AND THEY SHALL NOT ENTER INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL; AND YOU SHALL KNOW I AM YHWH.

When the true nation of Israel returns, we will be brought back by the hands of Yah (not the Balfour Declaration). Yah also says that we will know him when we return, (As I continue to point out, the Jews in Israel today don't know Yah). We will return to Jerusalem to worship the most high, there won't be a sinner among us. All of those true Hebrews who continue to deny this truth will be consider as one of the rebels and Yah will purge you out from among us. When we return it will be a second exodus like the one out of Egypt. (remember DEUT 28:68 said we are going back into Egypt with ships, this is a spiritual Egypt that is a reflection of the first Egyptian captivity).

www.hebrewisraelites.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Your not special, your just like the rest of us

Exactly. And, united we stand. Divided we fall.

Hate will kill us all.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This thread was supposed to be about why is there so much hate on ATS. If it's being spread for the purposes I think it is:

The gov't wants to shut down alternative news sources. They can shut down 'hate speech' websites under current laws. So spreading hate speech is a detriment to the survival of ATS.

I have to ask the question are we actually hurting ATS' survival by allowing the hate threads to continue? Did this thread accomplish what it intended, and answer the question of why? Somewhat, though there seems to be a lot of bad information out there from some dubious sources.
Is anyone's mind going to be changed? Not likely.

"When you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you."

I think we need to let this thread die for the good of ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

You are right I dont know everything! I have actually learned a few thing in this discussion. That was my main goal,, to understand.

I agree There are SOME Jews that are imposters masquerading as "God's Chosen People", when in fact they are the biggest enemies of God and Christians, and working to destroy Western Christian civilization, True Jews are not boatsful or proud, nor outright claim they are the chosen ones. They are everywhere not only in Israel.

God warned of this but not the overall concept of Jews regaining their homeland. Is your argument that Bible prophecy has not yet been fulfilled and we have the wrong Jews in Israel?

I apologize for not knowing each of the 12 tribes of Israel. The overall concept I find is not all are taking over the world. The tyranny in major institutions of the post-war world were created by Soviet spies, Illuminati, Jewish bankers, European and American bankers, the IMF, as well as the World Bank. Why blame one group? There is greed and tyranny in every country.

We could blame the Mason’s then too. Right? Since some practice Judaism. There is a difference between Masonic Jews because most Jews aren't Masons and most Masons aren't Jews. Yet we can make a false claim that all the Masonic Jews are out to rule the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I think a lot of the Israelites are still hanging out in Europe.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Thats the protective bubble that Israel has surrounded itself with.
Criticize Israel, youre anti-semitic
Criticize the Israel Govt, youre anti-semitic
Criticize their policies, their wars, their trade practices, their banking system or their influence over the west and youre anti-semitic.
Pretty ingenious really, in an evil genius sort of way.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join